Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zeke Casen

User Image

How lonely would it be...

Zeke looked at the boy. ' Zeke ' he corrected at looked at the boy. He held up his hands sarcasticly. ' Chill out little boy. I'm not gonna hurt your girlfriend ' he said with a chuckle. He glanced at Nelly hiding behind him and back out the boy. ' Catch ya latter Nell. ' he said with a wink and began walking down the hall away from them. color]

Without the wolves howls?

Harmony and Melody

Malphorus

Wheezing Fatcat

Nelly Mae Thresh
" Not every heart is made of stone. "

User Image

Made of StoneNelly still hid behind Serghei even as Zeke walked off. She was in a bit of shock how he didn't start a fight. I'm sorry... she mumbled. She and Zeke had known each other since childhood. But they were no longer friends after what he did. She shook her head and bit the inside of her lip. She debated on weather or not to tell him. We knew each other but..he did something to my family.. she said trailing off and bit her lip again. She pressed on a small smile. It's the past now though..and thanks for trying to stand up to him. she said hugging him. She had forgotten to even look if he wanted a hug of anything. A small flood of color came to her cheeks again despite what had just happened.

{{ OoC: Sorry it sucks. sweatdrop }}
With: A Boy
Wearing: Picture + Dark Jeans
Music: < 3

Malphorus

Dapper Cat

♪♫ Make no mistake ♪♫ User Image
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Serghei D. Bălan
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Serghei blinked as the guy back off then took his leave. Sighing, he glanced back to the girl as she apologized. "Eh, It's nothing. We didn't even fight, so there's no problem." he responded lazily. Rubbing, his neck, he sighed again as his blue hair returned, his eyes dulled, and he canines returned to normal. Looking back to her, he sighed when she tried to explain her situation, but then stopped. He almost repeated his lack of interest in who the guy was, but stopped himself as she smile. Eh, girls were a pain sometimes. She continued thanking him before he raised an eyebrow. "Oi, what do you mean by trying, midget?" eyebrow twitching, he moved to grind his knuckles into the top of her head but was stopped

Caught off guard, he lost his will to make her take her words back as he was hugged.

"Egh... It was nothing," however, it still didn't excuse her lack of trust in his ability, even if she had no idea what he was. "but who do you think you are? I could have taken him." he told her sharply. He wasn't done with that either as he took on a rather fierce and serious expression. "That aside, you seemed to have taken advantage of the confusion to no give me an answer." he said, his expression softening, but obviously amused. "but if you really needed me to elaborate, I wasn't just asking you out on a date." he told her thoughtfully. "I'm aware you barely know me, but I'd rather not let anyone think they can hit on my honey." He mused shrewdly. "That aside, how long are you going to hug me?" He asked teasingly as he realized she was blushing.

Hey ... I could care less as to who you are, but you're too noisy ...
    ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    The Alpha Male0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    ♪♫ I'm no lame house-dog ♪♫

( )

Harmony and Melody

Wheezing Fatcat

Nelly Mae Thresh

User Image

Made of StoneNelly sighed quietly, glad he dropped it even if it was kind of confusing.. She looked up at him, unaware to the fact that she was still hugging him Who are you calling- she stopped herself and realized she only went about up to his chest. Well that doesn't count, Your tall. she mumbled. She then saw his eyebrow twitch and held back a giggle.. Hey there, I never said you couldn't she said simply. She didn't quite understand his next sentence but shook it off hearing the next words that came out of his mouth. A tiny bit of color rose back to her face when he said " My honey." Hey, I'm not property. she mumbled looking down until she heard his question about hugging him. Her head snapped up and she saw she was still hugging him. S-sorry.. she mumbled as a full rush of color came to her whole face this time as she moved her arms away from him and to her sides. And..Yes she said quietly looking up at him again with the blush still clear on her face.

With: Serghei

Malphorus

Dapper Cat

Serghei grinned wryly as she mumbled in complaint of not being his property. "Hohoho, Captain obvious strikes again." he replied, amused. Having released him, he was now able to bend over to get to her eye level, through the action also left very little room between their faces. "I don't remember saying you were property. Only that you were mine, and adversely, I am yours." he teased. She'd said yes, but he didn't bother to acknowledge it until this moment in particular. "Anyways, since you said yes. What do you want to do? I'm currently too ecstatic to think of anything." he informed her, his expression adverse to his claim. Thoughtfully, he decided to tease the cute girl even more. He did this in two ways, one by moving closer, and two by changing the direction of his words. "Then again, a guy like me could think of a few fun things to do with a girl like you." he told her softly, stopping barely an inch away from her face. "Like going to the movies or perhaps grabbing something to eat." he stated, his voice suddenly returning to normal, before he straitened up and looked back to her with a smirk.

"You were thinking of something perverted weren't you?"

"That's fine too though, skinship is important thing in a healthy relationship." he told her with a laugh. Sliding his free hand into, his pocket he took a sip of his drink and smiled at her, fairly amused with himself. She was too cute, honestly, and if he didn't have a shred of reason in him he would've already been all over her, but he could wait. The instincts were still a pain to ignore though. Sighing, he looked back to her curiously, taking another sip. "So, what do you want to do, honey?"

( )

Harmony and Melody

Wheezing Fatcat

Nelly Mae Thresh

User Image

Made of StoneNelly looked at him grinning as he called her Captain Obvious. She could see he was clearly enjoying this. She was about to open her drink when he brought his face down to hers. She put her finger on his nose. And just what if I told you I don't belong to anyone? she asked taking her finger off his nose. She felt him move even closer leaving very little space between the two. She blushed even more after the few words that had just came out of his mouth. She thought about the Movies or getting something to eat. She frowned a little bit. You realize how cheesy that is right? Movies and something to eat? she asked laughing a little bit.

Made of Stone Her head snapped back up when he said something about her being perverted. Hey, You said it! she said blushing even more even though she didn't even think of it like that. She thought about his next question for a minute before coming up with a question of her own. So what are you..? I mean your race. she asked hoping he didn't mind. While she waited for him she thought to herself about what to do. She still needed to get her dorm. Eh..that could wait.

Malphorus

Dapper Cat

Serghei shrugged looking at her out of the corner of his eye as he help a rather snobbish pose. "Eh? So what if I did, honey? You're the one who wants to skip dinner and the movie and go straight to the bed." he complained. "Here I wanted to make some decent memories and you have to go and be so lustful." he complained with a fake whine before grinning. "Anyways, being serious again, I'm mostly human. As to what else I am, I don't think you have the right to know since you won't belong to me." he told her stubbornly, with a grin. "I don't like sharing."

"Well, at any rate, since you wan't to play hard-to-get. I'll let you guess what I am, but I won't tell you if you're right." he told her before his expression grew sharp again. "We can both play games, but I can play them better honey." Turning, he looked at her with a large and slowly growing smirk. "or would you like to have a go at me?" he asked her with a grin, before winking.

( )

Harmony and Melody

Wheezing Fatcat

Nelly Mae Thresh

User Image

Made of StoneNelly stared at him. I so did not say that! she shouted a little bit to loudly and covered her mouth a tiny but. She removed her hand from her hand and looked at him again. I meant that we should do something more fun.. she mumbled and looked down at her drink. She quickly realized what she said and her head snapped back up. And I did not mean it like that. she said pointing at him knowing he would find some way to turn it around. She saw him turn around as she took a sip of her drink. She ignored what he said next and fixed the bag on her shoulder to distract herself. What do you mean by that..? she mumbled about his last comment as she finished playing with the strap.

Malphorus

Dapper Cat

Serghei blinked when she shouted, then proceeded to laugh. As he listened to her, he found she was getting a firm grasp on what kind of guy he was, quick to stop him before he took her words out of context again. The action actually caused him to give her another one of his genuine smiles. It wasn't very often that he enjoyed himself this much and by this point, he was sure of it. He wanted to win this cute girl's heart, and he resolved to win it without fail.

When she asked him what he meant, though, he was unsure, as even thinking about it now he had no idea as to what he had meant. "Eh, forget it." he replied softly. "Anyways, I'll be honest. I'm kinda new around this area. So I'm not really sure what there is to do around here that even I would consider fun. If there's something you'd like to do, then let me know. Especially since I can't read your mind and all." he teased warmly with yet another wink. He was going to run the action out of style at this rate. Taking another sip of his drink, he looked around observing the occasional person that drifted the halls. They obviously weren't going to be able to play around like this for too long. "Hey, do you have a phone? Mind if I give you my number? Don't bother giving me yours unless you want your phone vibrating or singing mindlessly all day though." he said giving her a peace sign and a grin. "Although I'd definitely be bothered if my honey didn't like me enough to give me her number. Oh, god... the horror." he said with melodramatic expression of shock. That was him basically, though; the king of dorks to the end. Luckily for him, he had a nice face.

( )

Harmony and Melody

Wheezing Fatcat

Nelly Mae Thresh

User Image

Made of StoneNelly gave him a small warm smile back before he told her to forget it. She gave a slight nod. A small giggle escaped her lips again. And looked at who called who new. Annnyways...I think there is a park around here she said quietly until he asked is she had a phone or not. Sure thing, right here. she said and took her phone out of her back pocket and waved it in front of his face. Another small giggle came out of her mouth as he talked about her phone going off And why's that? she said before seeing him being over dramatic. She held back from laughing as she watched him.

Malphorus

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Alexis cringed a little. She didn't mean to hurt him so much, well.. she did, but she didn't want it to have a longing effect like it was certainly doing now. Though it seemed to this boy, Nevada, was doing well to recover. Seeing as ice began to crawl up his neck and leave a what looked like black hole in the middle of his face. Alexis took a few steps back, unnerved by the appearance of the sweetly but vile looking boy in front of her. It was something like a scary movie to her, and he seemed to only notice when he was apologizing. The girl shook her head in confusion, her golden eyes wide, and his hands gripped tightly to her shoulder bag. The transformation itself was frightening, more so than the cruel words Nevada had dished out earlier that conversation. Course, she couldn't help but sort of lean in to get a better look. Despite its frightening nature, it was quite fascinating. It only added to her curiosity of what this particular creature could be. He seemed human, but like herself she knew that couldn't be true. Especially after the unique display of healing ability. Alexis turned back to Nevada's eyes, trying to make it seem like she hadn't been staring at his face; though it was quite obvious she had been.

"Kkkk... kill me?!" she questioned, her nerves almost shattered by the unexpected lashing of his tongue. A shiver came up her spine, not one so much as a temperature drop; but again a hinting of her frightfulness. Golden eyes flinched at the sound of his expelling shards of ice. This was going to be it. Her last breath. Alexis took in a deep breath and held her frightened expression. It wasn't until his tone changed had she realized she wasn't dead, and the spike was gone. She sighed in relief. How much longer of his trickery could she take? Her heart pounded fast, and her bottom lip seemed to quiver ever so often. This Nevada boy really did make her emotions spin in and out of control. And that was well noted as a bad thing, especially since he had become accustom to "playing" with his kills. Alexis scanned him over, her pupils dilating ever so slightly. She grew warm to his friendly voice, almost being deceived by his former persona. Alexis took in another deep breath, a redness grew over her face as he approached her. However, it was extinguished by his touch; the ice gracing over her cheek a bit cooling the blush with a silent sizzle. Should she answer the boy?

Alexis shuttered her words, the sentence piercing from her lips were almost one of uncertainty; so called a jumbled mess. She held her head low and began to speak more clearly, her eyes making sure not to match his. "I am a daughter of Ika-Roa.. I am Pisces." she spoke, unsure if he'd actually understand what that meant. (Ika-Roa was her mother. Pisces was what she was.) She had never said it aloud before. It kind of felt nice to accept who she was. Looking up at Nevada, she was quite taken off guard. She had never been so close to another creature before, let alone a male. She could feel the breath of Nevada graze over her lips. She rather enjoyed it, and was giving herself to a state of relaxation. She hardly heard what Nevada said further, but a blush came over the arch of her nose and across her cheeks. The whole situation was confusing to her, but she was quite in tune to it. It wasn't until a man and another woman came into the office, had Alexis dropped herself into a chair; breaking her gaze with Nevada. She found herself quite mute at this point. Unsure of what to say to either of the three standing in the room. It seemed they were all known to each other. It must have been nice to have friends. Alexis ducked her head down as one approached her. Speaking to her was something she found quite odd, but sure enough it was to tell her something of the utmost importance.. oh wait.. no it wasn't.

Malphorus

Jake55225

~Lucia Higasaki~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I find myself at this school. This school....For someone like me. But then again, what if im not even accepted here? That would be sad. i'd be all alone. Well then again, it wouldnt be the first time.

Lucia walks toward the school, butterflies in her stomach. "Will... i be accepted?" she wondered, whimpering under her breath. To only have a friend. That would be nice. She still stared at the ground, and tripped, falling on her face. She got up, looking at the ground expressionless. She just stood there, and stared. Lucia decided to walk away. She finally made it to the front door which seemed like ages.

She opened the door, and saw a girl and a guy talking, and she decided to walk the other way, seeing a boy walking the same way, walking around a corner. 'Friend...' She thought. Lucia ran down the hall, and looked around the corner, looking at this boy with the blue hair.

Dapper Cat

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Nevada━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Ice Wraith
Since you're bothering me, I assume you have a death wish. Right? ...

Nevada studied her intensely as she informed him as to whom she was before a slight look of shock crossed his expression. He had no idea what she was with just that to go on. After a moment, his expression returned to normal and he shrugged. "That doesn't tell me what you are." he stated lamely, obviously wanting to know exactly what she was. The name Pisces, however, did sound familiar. Greek mythology? Either way, it didn't matter because he couldn't remember who it was. He also highly doubted this frail little girl was a demi-god. Still, he was desperately trying to remember what kind of god it was he was thinking of. The messenger?

In the end, he got nothing. He was still convinced Pisces was a god of some mythological nature though. As he waited for her answer, he silently questioned himself as to what she was. He wasn't sure if she was being cryptic, or just didn't realize what he'd been asking. If that was the case, this girl was a little dense on top of being frail which was sad if you asked him. Sighing, he watched her for a time before starting slightly at the sound of the door opening. Snapping out of his train of thought, his baseless interest in the girl waned slightly. Shifting, he looked over his shoulder causing his expression became rather venomous, and much like a cornered snake he began shaking his figurative tail as a warning. Sharply, ice formed over his hands creating a set of sharp claws.

As things went, he was ignored; so turning back to the girl, the ice retreating, he stared at her previous position expectantly only to notice she had sat down. She became rather silent at the appearance of the two causing him to frown, but before he could say anything he was startled as the male spoke, having approached them, and instinctively jumped back towards the door and with the flick of his wrist there was a whistle and a the sound of something small hitting a wall as he glared at the male. His threat had been clear as the small shard of ice had been aimed well enough to nick the new arrival's green hair. While the initial action of the attack was hard to follow unless ones as such as this pest who had been trained by experience, it was noticeable if one paid enough attention to him exclusively as the shard was about the size of a quarter and shaped like a sharp snowflake. Otherwise, the threat was as subtle as could be and was most likely only known to brother, and possibly the girl whose hair he'd grazed.

"Mind yourself, Taiga." He growled with a venomous gaze, the usage of the male's actual name displaying his eagerness to turn the situation into a death match and all around large-scale disaster.

Possguin

Hinokamii

Oni Ignasha

Dapper Cat

Serghei looked at her, surprised, when she suggested a park. Vexed, his brow twitched as he turned his gaze from his phone to her. "A park?" he asked her in slight disbelief. With a rather swift motion he cornered her against a wall, sure not to touch her, but not giving her anywhere to go. "You're saying a walk in the park would be more fun that the movies? You are a city girl aren't you?" he asked her, this time no longer joking. "What? Have you been to the movies so many times with your friends that you can't go with me?!" he asked her, his speech progressively becoming less and less serious as the sentence went on. Sighing, he backed off and scratched the back of his head, giving in. "So, what are we going to do at the park? I'm no stranger to dates, but dates in parks are something new for me. Not to mention, I have no idea what's at the park."

( )

Harmony and Melody

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Taiga’s gaze was initially focused on the two girls, both unremarkably cute. They both had soft features and truthfully he could see himself interested in either one. But at closer observation he noticed they were bbirds of a feather. He watched as the other girl shrunk, possibly due to his brother’s horrid personality, either way an irritating sight. He sucked his teeth, biting his lips while his head tilted downwards as if his next line was somewhere knitted into the carpet he stood on. He eventually just let out a sigh, speaking ina soft mumbled, gagged by his unwillingness to be heard by anyone in the room. “Insufferable worms, the both of them...” He raised his head, finally giving any form of reaction to the shard that was launched at him. His brother was definitely an amusing child, one that he’d enjoy beating the crap out of one day. Their rivalry had done all but dominate their lives, bringing both of them to the point where the slightest quirk could lead to an endless battle, only fueled by a pair’s hatred. Though the thought was truly amusing to his sadistic train of thought, Taiga attempted to avoid any spiteful words as he spoke towards his younger brother. “Yuki-chan, we both know that of us you’re the one with the harsh temperament, a small boy with a noxious personality. Honestly I shake when I’m near you and I promise you it’s not because I could treat a burn with the ice I chipped from your venomous heart.” Of course trying and doing were two completely things in this situation, it was a bit hard not to harass and antagonize the boy. From the very moment they met Taiga described his younger brother as repugnant and detestable. However, his thoughts were cast aside with a cleansing sigh, eyes falling upon the mute female in the chair. “Damn, I can only imagine what you told that woman, I guess teasing you this morning wasn’t the best of things...I’m a terrible brother.” He sniffled a bit before he laughed, turning back around to give his attention to the receptionist and Saya. “This girl is my familiar, since she can’t go back to her realm, I want her to stay in my room. I can sign the papers for her.” He proceeded to ignore his brother for the time being, only looking over his shoulder once to give a humored smirk.

Once all was done, Taiga began to coax Saya towards the exit. He knew she was probably two seconds from a heart attack and thought it’d be better if he remained separated from Nevada as long as she was around. “Nevada, I’ll see you later I suppose. Oh and even though you call me a pest, and probably think the world would be better off without me...” He moved straight to his brother’s face, a twisted grin forming as their orbs locked onto one another. “Remember that I know you fear me.” He walked past the boy afterwards, half expecting some attack as he spoke. “Take care of that girl, you’ve already scared her half to death, at least try to make friend yeah? Sayonara, Yuki-chan~” He pushed Saya through the door first, knowing if he would lash out at anyone, it’d be Saya first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff