Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The boy said something that she did not quite catch, but he seemed suddenly relaxed and less anxious than he had before. This confused her and her cheeks flared deep pink as he slung an arm around her shoulders. she tensed a bit, but could do nothing but go with him as he dragged her into the building. The floors were cold. the walls were cold, and although the air was warm, there was no life in it, no feeling of freshness or renewal. This place was just a dead zone and she hated it already. Perhaps it would be better if she were to be sent someplace else. However, she was dragged into a smaller room where there were two other people. One was a boy, like the guy she was with, the other a girl, like herself. She was released, but she hid behind the boy she was with. He was the only one she had talked to and since he had hinted that other people here had abilities like she did, she didn't want to take a chance and get anyone mad. So she just hid, wanting to keep out of the way and let them walk.

Wheezing Fatcat

Nelly Mae Thresh
" Not every heart is made of stone. "

User Image

Made of Stone Nelly's hands rested behind her head as she walked. She whistled a little tune to herself as she walked to her new school. At least the Gargoyle girl would fit in here. Her backpack hung off her right shoulder and her combat boots made a soft muted thud whenever they made contact with the ground. She looked around seeing a few people staring at her bright hair. She held back a giggle and kept walking to the school. Her whistling had now changed into humming as she arrived at the school gate. Removing her hands from her head she gently pushed open the school gate and took a step in looking at the large brick like building. Her big eyes searched the area as she wondered where to go. She saw other students chatting with each other and she stood there looking like a lost puppy. She began humming to herself again as she began walking around and plopped herself down on a bench. She was about to reach around for her backpack when her arm locked. Bloody hell...Not now! she shouted her British accent lacing every word. Slowly her arm began to become something more like stone. Letting out a puff of air she sat there in the most awkward position with her hand inches away from the strap, So close. Why do I have to be a Gargoyle girl, Why not something like a wolf, those things are awesome. she mumbled as her lips turned to a pout.

{{ OoC: Hello everyone^^ }}
Wearing: Picture + Dark Jeans
Music: < 3

Dapper Cat

♪♫ Make no mistake ♪♫ User Image
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Serghei D. Bălan
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Serghei had been moving along with a group of friends when a certain sentence piqued his curiosity as they made their way across a hallway. Tilting his head, he grinned and made some valid excuse to sneak away from his new friends before making his way back and peeked around the corner curiously. While he wasn't one for meddling about, he'd heard something that was without a doubt the most intriguing sentence he'd ever heard. Making his way onto the given hallway, he made his way down and stopped at the side of the one who had spoke the sentence. What he saw was rather amusing though, it seemed the girl was stuck in a fairly curious position. "Hm, you're cute, but... eh... that aside, what's going on?" He inquired with a short laugh motioning at her arm.

Hey ... I could care less who you are, but you're too noisy ...
    ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    The Alpha Male0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    ♪♫ I'm no lame house-dog ♪♫

Harmony and Melody

Wheezing Fatcat

Nelly Mae Thresh

User Image

Made of Stone Nelly looked at the boy and let out another puff of air. Great now someone to see her like this. Nothing...Just happens a lot of the time. she mumbled while hiding her slight blush at his "cute" comment. She then jerked her arm a few times. The first time it stuck but then the stone like layer cracked until she was out of the frozen pose and slowly her skin returned to the normal color. She then looked at the boy again, I can turn to stone and sometimes it has a mind of its own. she said now getting a good look at the boy. She hid a small smile as she saw she wasn't the only one with the crazy hair colors. She rubbed her arm out of habit as she waited to see what he would say.

Malphorus

Dapper Cat

Serghei chuckled at her response. "Just happens, huh?" Sounded a little familiar. Fairly amused with the spectacle, he watched the girl free her arm from... well, her arm. Eh, specifics didn't matter, he didn't care to summon his small vocabulary to describe what had just transpired before him. As soon as she seemed convinced her arm was hers once again she turned back to him and he grinned in response. Quietly, he listened to her explanation before nodding. "Hm, sounds like a pain." He stated obviously before standing straight again and sliding his hands into his pockets. Watching her, she seemed a little awkward to him, this didn't matter though as the outgoing male could take charge quite easily. "Eh, doesn't matter. You're new here right?" He asked reaching down and taking her hands and pulled her gently.

"Come on, why don't we grab a drink. Get to know one another better?" He asked her with a wink before pulling more forcefully. Obviously, the male wasn't even considering the possibility of her saying no. I didn't matter though, with a sudden tug and burst of strength he pulled her up and into his arms with ease. "Ah... Careful there." He stated with a look of surprise and a sheepish grin as he released her. "Forget myself sometimes, a bit stronger than I used to be." He told her with a grin. Truth was, he wasn't all that used to his strength yet, but he'd gotten used to the speed pretty quickly. Even with all the changes he still felt eternally off balance though, as if the slightest push would send him reeling.

Harmony and Melody

Wheezing Fatcat

Nelly Mae Thresh

User Image

Made of StoneNelly nodded as his question and stopped rubbing her arm now that it didn't feel all weird anymore. Yea, I'm new. she mumbled hearing his other question and feeling weird about being one of the new kids here. She was taken by surprise when he took her hands. She was about to protest when he yanked her harder and into his arms. Watch it boy.. she said quietly and once she recovered she moved out of his arms. Nelly let out a puff of air to calm herself, but wasn't her fault she didn't like being touched. She slipped her hands into the pockets of her jeans and waited for the boy to get going so she would know where to go. As she waited she wondered what he meant by " Forget myself sometimes, a bit stronger than I used to be " it was clear at least that he wasn't born what he is now. She was and wished she wasn't but at the same time liked it because no one else she had ever met was one to.

{{ OoC: This sucks..}}
With: A Boy

Malphorus

Dapper Cat

Serghei nodded as the girl warned him off and sighed. "Yeah sorry, like I said, I've been finding it hard to control my strength recently." He told her weakly before leaving it at that. The awkwardness from his screw-up jumped out at him rather potently and skillfully ruined his mood. Finding it a little harder to smile now, he forced a smile and nodded. "I should show you the way, huh?" He asked rhetorically before backing up and turning. Once again, he sighed as he walked. It had been rather easy making friends earlier, but now he was being selfish? It was probably just that. Thoughtfully, he made a point to apologize once they got the drinks. Leading her down the hall, he took a left and walked a short way down the hall before arriving at the vending machines, which carried quite the diversity of beverages.

Stopping there, he decided he'd buy her a drink to apologize. Inputting the money, he grabbed himself a drink, bending over and taking it thoughtfully. Putting the money in, he turned to her and gave another sheepish smile. "Sorry about that, I mean just second ago. I guess I overstepped some boundaries, so I'll buy you a drink." He told her as his smile faded. With a bothered expression he waited, hoping she'd accept his apology. Wasn't often that he apologized, or wanted to, so he wasn't sure if this would suffice.

( What sucks? )

Harmony and Melody

Wheezing Fatcat

Nelly Mae Thresh

User Image

Made of StoneNelly gave him a small smile. Its okay, really. she said seeing he seemed...sad now. Or something like that. She quietly followed behind until they arrived the the machines. She took a look at him as he turned around with a sheepish smile and she gave him a small smile back. I just would like to know the person before they touch me. She said with a small giggle escaping her lips. I'll start? First off my name is Nelly. she said nodding her head a bit. And what happened out there with my arm is because i'm a Gargoyle. this time Nelly gave him a sheepish smile.

{{ OoC: My posts}}

Malphorus

Dapper Cat

Serghei heaved a heavy sigh of relief and smiled when she said it was fine. As he waited though, she explained what the problem had been with his action. She just didn't like being touched by strangers, which was fine but... well he had no room to judge people. Watching her curiously, he returned her smiles with a warm expression, not really a smile until she giggled. Smiling, he listened to her introduction curiously and tilted his head when she finished. "So you guys actually turn to stone? Or perhaps you are a city girl?" He joked teasingly, before clearing his throat. "Well, Madame. I, Serghei D. Bălan, am at your service." He told her with a deep bow before a flash of red flickered through his eyes as he looked back up to her. "My friends call me D. You can call me whatever you wish." He told her with a wink before straightening up before tapping his chin thoughtfully, obviously having forgotten all about their awkward moment. "Would I be qualified now, to ask one as beautiful as yourself out?" He inquired assertively. "or would you choose to deny me such a tremendous opportunity?"

"You don't have to answer now of course. You can think about it if you need some time." He told her with an amused grin. "All in good time, a wise man once said... I think..." He said looking somewhat befuddled before shrugging the doubt aside.

( Lol. It's fine. )

Harmony and Melody

Wheezing Fatcat

Nelly Mae Thresh

User Image

Made of StoneNelly giggled a tiny bit again I do believe I told you but, if you would like to see... she said trailing off as she made her whole body into a stone like the Gargoyles on top of old buildings. But once again it sometimes has a mind of it's own she said with a small laugh before returning to her normal skin. The last of the stone like texture disappeared as she looked back up at him. She held back a small laugh as he called her "Madame". Serghei is fine with me. she said giving him a small smile. Until she heard his next question. A flood of color came from no where and landed right on her cheeks. W-what do you mean? she managed to ask and looked away from him and picked out her drink to hide the blush. She had never even been asked out before, all though maybe it wasn't a date date, just a friendly date? or just going out as friends? She picked out her drink and reached down to get it while she waited.

{{ OoC: My posts}}

Malphorus

Dapper Genius

1,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
ĸojι ĸaтғace

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Koji walks through the halls his tail swishing with an unlit cigarette in his mouth. He scratches his neck with his claws and sighs classes were boring today and everything sucked considering he had to sleep in the school basement because of his freak cat like abilities his hearing was to good in normal dormitory he got startled all nigh.
Zeke Casen

User Image

How lonely would it be...

Zeke sighed quietly looking out at all the other students. ' Petty little things, Thinking they had a chance at fitting in? ' he said with a chuckle as he sat up on the roof. ' Better get used to the real world kids. ' he said as if they could hear him. Standing up the male dusted off his shirt and took a quick look at his phone. Nothing new. He stuck it back into his pocket and turned around to the door up on the roof. Making his way down the old latter he skipped the last few and jumped off the ring latter and dusted off his clothes again. Silently he stepped into the hallway and began walking in one direction, not caring where he went. He slid his hands into the pockets of his jeans as he walked along. His backpack hung off his shoulder and he never really left it alone. It had all his art in it anyways. He paused hearing someone near by. Nelly..? What was she doing here? a small grin spread across his face as he started walking again. He turned a corner to see her there at one of the drink things. 'Well hey there Nel.' he said with a bigger grin. All though his grin faltered a tiny bit when he noticed the male next to her. So his little Nel moved on already. ' Well who's this ? ' he said gesturing to the guy.

Without the wolves howls?

Harmony and Melody

Malphorus

Wheezing Fatcat

Nelly Mae Thresh

User Image

Made of StoneNelly herd a voice from behind. It wasn't Serghei...it sounded like....Zeke!? she spun around on her heal mortified. Sure enough it was Zeke. No, No, No... she repeated over again. She bit the inside of her lip and kept herself from crawling behind Serghei. She couldn't help it but it happened, she hid behind him. Wanting to stay away from Zeke. She held on to Serghei feeling like a baby but she couldn't help it, This boy was evil. Zeke just get away from me, now. she said with all the courage she could gather from behind Serghei which most likely was not helping her case here. Once again she bit on the inside of her lip waiting to see Zeke's next move, Hoping he would just walk away.

{{ OoC: Welp, this sucks.}}
With: Serghei & Zeke

Malphorus

Jake55225
[ ( Just Some Info )
Name: Mya Meek Jones
Race: Chinese Horscope Goddes of - The Rat

Mya Meek Jones
User Image

Mya let out a puff of air as her sleeves fell down again. "Why are clothes always to big for me.." she mumbled in fustration as she rounded a corner. She looked up in awe. The school...was so big. A small giggle passed through her lips and she ran to the gate, her only bag pounding aginst her small frame. She skidded to a stop in front of the school gates. She lightly pushed them open and stepped inside seeing the others. Another giggle popped out of her mouth as she hooked her thumbs around the straps of her backpack. "Its so..big." she said quietly. She wondered at how she wouldn't get lost in this big school. Giving a small shrug she began to walk and somehow ended up in the hallways. That was when she saw...A kitty!
"Kitty~!" she squeeled and ran up to him. He was part..human. How cool! She had a smile aross her face as she looked up at the boy...cat....cat boy!

Tokidoki Seme

Dapper Cat

Serghei blinked as his deceleration was blown off in the most elaborate way he'd ever seen. Turning, the girl began to repeatedly say no before dashing behind him causing him to raise his hands as if he was being held up. "Eh... Come on now, at le-" he began, stopping suddenly as he saw her expression. An expression of fear, something that caused him to practically growl in response as he turned his attention to the object of her attentions. A guy, and a sour looking one at that. With a sigh, he rubbed the back of his neck wondering if he was in the middle of a lover's spat. That'd kinda be crude for the girl to use him as a wall, but then again women weren't beings to hide without reason.

"Zeke just get away from me, now."

Blinking, he sighed as her words basically confirmed his suspicions. She knew the guy, but she was afraid of him. What a troublesome pair he'd run into, and there he went again, sounding like an old man. Shrugging mentally, he tilted his head and slid his hands into his pockets. "Oi. Zit was it?" he grunted to get the guys attention. "I honestly could care less as to who you are, but you're too noisy. So bug off before I rip your windpipe out." he told the guy pointing over his shoulder with his thumb before his voice turned dry. "or we could just go at it." he proposed as his hair's blue began fading away completely to the same snow white color that highlighted his bangs. He wasn't pushing it to far, but he didn't feel like being tot short into a transformation since he didn't know what he was dealing with. With a glare, his fangs extended and his eyes turned a neon blue before stopping. At least half way, he had more firepower.

Hey ... I could care less as to who you are, but you're too noisy ...

( )

Harmony and Melody

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items