Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

He felt his cheeks flush a bit as the girl seemed to lose herself in the small patch of grass, seeming extremely relieved to feel nature under her feet once more. His eyes once more drifted to her feet, watching as they dug into the ground, toes curling up as they took in the feeling. Something about her actions were just adorable, and not in the normal way. Taiga was forced to look down in order to hide the blush, letting out a cough as he tried to regain his composure. Just like he faded from her world, she faded from his, Taiga taking a brief moment to analyze the situation. He didn’t know what he’d done but he knew that this girl wasn’t normal, an object like her shouldn’t exist. Never in his life had he blushed because of a girl’s actions, not unless it was intentional. But this was out of his power, he unwillingly blushed. While there were no other effects, he found himself irritated with this. He glared at the woman for a moment, thinking of what he could do.

She was an anomaly, she was something that could break him, there was no reason for him to remain here. But, the more he thought about it, the more he became interested in chasing her. If he could fall for this girl...his problems would be solved. it all sounded logical but there were still plenty of problems that surrounded his issue. Though Taiga was quick to discard them, they still lingered in the back of his mind and despite the obnoxious voice in the back of his head, the boy pressed on, placing a hand on the girl’s shoulder. “Hey, come back to us now beautiful.” He giggled lightly before speaking once more. “Why don’t you have a seat? You and I can talk about you if you want."

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The hand on her shoulder caused her to start a bit and the blush once more returned to her cheeks bones. She turned her head, her green eyes meeting those of the boy that had brought her here in the first place. "My name's not beautiful. It's Saya." She said, sounding a little confused. She looked back toward the tree a moment before she let her eyes wonder back toward him. She then took that time to really examine home. He did not look like all of the men that had taken her from her home and brought her here. He looked different, and younger. She guessed that it was because he was a child, or at least something like it. Like a flower that was not ready to pollinate. He mentioned talking and she sat down, wanting to feel the grass and the tree for as long as she could, before she was locked away inside a building again.

"What could we talk about?" She asked, running her hands gently over the blades of grass. Her hand then paused as she felt a dormant seed buried underground. She smiled a bit and bent over. "It's okay.. You can grow.." She said softly, pressing her hand off to the side of the seed, gently encouraging it up out of the ground. It started slowly, then grew a bit faster, first a shoot, then a sprout, then blooming into a small pink rose bush. Saya smiled a bit more and ran her fingers over the delicate petals. "There you see. Nothing to fear.."

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

The brown haired girl scanned over the halls, her golden eyes taking in the rough looking interior. She never imaged the school to be so let go for being such a prime respectable campus. A fear crept over her as the sudden realization came to her, it was oddly cold in the building; and very few people seemed to have made their way through the front doors. As Alexis continued down the hall, she looked every which way for the office; unsure of it's actual location. You'd think they'd put it up front.. she sighed to herself. It wasn't long before the smell of wetness came to her nostrils. Even if it was very faint, the girl could tell if water was near. As she looked around her, her feet tapped lightly with a splash. It wasn't large at all, and hardly there was enough to cause any real danger. Alexis placed a hand on the brick wall beside her. It looked as though someone had made and entrance through a wall. Alexis looked around, she was quite confused.

"Maybe I should just go to the office.." she convinced herself, her hands clutching around the material of her shoulder bag. That bag was her life, everything she had in it was precious to her; and she'd be damned if anyone would lay their hands on it. With a sigh, Alexis eventually came to a sign. Reading the words across the wooden plank, she was quite content with her findings. A smile came over her face as she struggled to push the office door open. Why was it so much heavier than any normal door? After failing to open the door, she sat and stared at it for a long moment before realizing that the door read "pull". Embarrassed, a red blush came over the arch of the pale girls face. That was horrible. It no doubt had been a long year since she was last here. Opening the door, she walked inside; looking around. "Anyone here?" she questioned, not wanting to see demanding.

Malphorus

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Taiga took a seat not long after the girl, watching her find comfort in the small area of vegetation she was sitting in. He watched as she looked down, whispering something. He couldn’t tell what was going on and he truly became lost in the scene, jaw falling a bit as a small rose bush formed from her encouragement. He stared blankly at the girl, watching as she assured the plant that there was nothing to fear. Unsure of how to act, Taiga bit his bottom lip not making a sound as he tried to think of something to say. His cheeks were tinted with an embarrassing red, nothing but a thin stream of air escaping him as he tried to speak. Finally, he was able to reel in his thoughts, moving a bit closer to the girl before placing a hand on hers. “Saya...that was truly amazing....And you’re name is beautiful. He kissed her hand lightly, continuing afterwards. “Just like this rose bush, you can grow with the right encouragement. There’s nothing to be afraid of.”

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Jak looked away from the girl as he stood with hands deep in his pockets. His eyes scanned over the other students, they weren't all that impressive. The same as everywhere else he seemed to go, except as the years went on; the "special" types of people seemed to be finding better ways to conceal their true nature or identity. Jak was never the type to rush to hide himself, he just wanted a place to fit in. The only problem was, he hated people. Who they were, what they've done.. none of it actually interested him. He only cared about himself, as so long as that stayed true he'd never get hurt again. Crimson eyes looked to the ground, it was almost stupid to think he was actually attempting to fit in given his rebellious exterior. "You're strange. So that makes us even right?" he grumbled, swishing his hands in his pockets. No matter how much he tried to ignore the girl she only seemed more interested in him. And not such much in a sexual way than in a persona way. A shiver came over him, as a light breeze came over the school campus. Jak was usually cold, only sometimes did he walk about with a normal t-shirt or tank top. The only time that rule seemed to fail him was when he was working at the garage. Cars seemed to be the only thing that interested him. As odd as that was, just something he came to know over the years. Course, by this time; this wouldn't be his first time graduating high school either.

"And what's wrong with my eyes? Just because you're afraid to show yours doesn't mean I am." he spoke, his words in attempts to sting her. He made a very good point though. She shouldn't be going around calling people at this school strange when they seemed to be more normal than the dictionary to the side of him. Her questions came at him like a bolt of lightening, he listened closely; waiting for her to stop and take a breath. It wasn't like he was going to answer all her questions, that would be against his character. So Jak ignored the last bit of her words, finding it an over all creep thing to say. Why yes he was offended, not so much in the way she figured it; but it was there. Jak turned to the girl. He didn't know what to say or do. This woman in front of him was by far more intelligent than he was. But it wasn't like he was in contest to see how smart she was.

Chocolat Monster

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image
Saya lifted her head, the pink returning to her cheeks bones once more as she looked at the boy. He spoke, telling her that she and her name were beautiful, and that what she did was amazing. This confused the girl, mostly because this came natural to her. It was something she could do as easily as breathing, him expressing how impressed he was, was troublesome. When he kissed her hand her face darkened, and she listened to him say that she could grow, that there was nothing to fear. Looking around her, she could see many things to fear. "This place is nothing like my home.. I have never been inside buildings before.. There are so many people." She said, pulling her legs up close to herself, though she did not take her hand from his. She did not want to be rude. Though she knew about manner, all of it she learned from flowers and trees, she had never used them on people before.

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

He released the girl’s hand and simply shifted his position. He say right next to her, pulling his legs up into his chest as best he could. He then smiled softly, nudging her leg with his own, a small smirk forming. “We all get put into odd situations, but there’s nothing we can do about it sometimes. Even when we want to simply hide, sometimes we just have to adapt, step forward. Don’t think of it as something to be feared....How about this...you come inside the building with me and anytime you want, I’ll return to this very spot with you so you can simply refresh yourself.”

Dapper Cat

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Nevada━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Ice Wraith
Oh come on, there's a point to where this gets ridiculous. Right? ...
Nevada rested in a seat within the office with a sigh as ice slowly crept up the side of his neck and out from under his shirt. He'd been able to get his schedule from the receptionist, but ensuring he wouldn't be in the same classes as the roach was a different story. There was a year between them, but some classes put different years together. Tapping his hand on the edge of the seat he wondered what he'd done exactly to deserve this particular lifestyle. Was it simply the luck of the draw? Either way, he wasn't pleased with the hand he'd been dealt. Looking up curiously, he found himself watch as a girl opened the door asking if anyone was in the office. A reasonably stupid question if you asked him. Looking at her, one could say the girl was rather cute, coming in shyly and blushing. It kind of made him want to tease her. His teasing, however, seemed to be damned near threats according to the roach. Not that the damnable bug knew anything about him.

His solution to the problem was a simple one, it didn't matter. Lazily, he threw a paper ball at her head, the small object bouncing off the well behind her head. A miss, that was new. "I guess that depends on whether or not you consider me alive." He told her with a wry expression. "It wouldn't hurt if I were to pick on you then would it? I'm not really a living thing, just a figment of your imagination." He told her, throwing his twisted logic at her head like he did the paper ball. "Probably wouldn't do anything about it though, would you? Can't even open a door properly can ya’?" He continued with sharp tone in his words. There was also that underlying threat in his voice. He could actually hear it and it was pretty funny. "That aside, what idiot comes into a building full of people and asks 'anyone here.' before looking? What is the office, some dark alleyway you might get mugged in?" He asked her, amusing himself with his twisted humor. His question was genuine though, as he obviously wanted an answer.

Possguin

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image
She shifted uncomfortably as he spoke and she looked back toward the school. "It looks dead..." she said, trying not to think of all of the plants that were killed just to build this place. She then looked back at him, sighing a bit. "Why are you helping me? Everyone else I met before now just wanted me to go away. They put me here so that they would not have to watch or take care of me." She said, sort of not trusting the guy, no matter how nice he was being. She wanted to trust him, she wanted to have a friend, but all the others had just pushed her off on other people until she was finally just dumped here.

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

He let out a bored yawn as she asked him why he was being nice, letting it grow as he crossed his legs, falling on his side. His face became a bit dull and he looked at the girl with an indifferent gaze, his monotone voice matching his current expression. “Heyyyy. You’re being borrrring.” He puffed up his cheeks before snapping abck up, leaning in close. Their noses were a few inches apart, around three to be exact, Taiga placing a hand in front of her face before flicking her softly. “Stop being depressing about everything!....It’s borrrrring.” His frown eventually turned back into a smile, Taiga standing up, brushing off his pants. “You can’t look back on the past any longer, if you do that, you’ll never be able to see that there are some pretty decent people out there. I can tell that you aren’t here of free will and that you’ve probably got no place to go. But, there nothing you can do about it, at least not for the moment. The only thing you can do is step forward beautiful, I just wanted to be one of the people that helps you take that first step.” He turned away from the girl, taking one step before pivoting to face her once. He knew that his words contained a rather harsh tone that’d probably leave a small injury but in his opinion it was needed. She was being extremely reserved and while it was for obvious reasons, he knew she’d become a target easily if she was left to mope like this.

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Alexis hadn't bothered looking around, that much was true. She had always assumed she was alone; so when she didn't see the receptionist she didn't trouble herself with the possibility of there being other students. It wasn't until a slight thud against the wall near her had she turned to its direction. Cringing a little, she almost seemed to be preparing herself for the next rounds of ammunition. Then a voice spoke, with a sarcastic tone. Looking up, golden eyes scanned over the boy. He seemed friendly enough, course he had also just thrown a paper ball at her. She didn't find that very nice, and his words seemed to only prove against her favor. Alexis didn't speak, she refused to after being teased so horribly. The girl brought her hands to her face, it was an odd move; but she did it in hoped to hide the cherry red that painted her entire face. Through her fingers she peered out at the boy, why was he being so mean? Alexis dropped her hands and sighed, she'd have to be a grown girl about this. "You were just so quiet and I didn't see you.." she spoke lowly, in almost a whisper in fact. Not because she feared he wouldn't hear her, but because his boldness and intense statements seemed to scare the shy girl.

"I really am sorry." she spoke again, hoping to calm to entire situation. He seemed to be playing a harsh game on her, which did no good to her already shattered nerves. With a sigh, Alexis placed herself delicately in a chair; she was going to wait on the receptionist rather than holler out to the person suppose to be there. The girl was like that. She didn't like rushing people or demanding things of others. She was far to shy and caring for that. A lot of times though, she was considered weak. Golden eyes looked across the room at the boy, she made no attempts to speak again; and she kind of hoped he wouldn't either. He had made her a little mad though. And by looking at him, she could only feel a bubbling in her nerves. How dare he be so mean.. I didn't do anything wrong. she thought to herself, gazing down at the paper ball by her neatly buckled shoes. Reaching down, Alexis picked up the ball and eyed it curiously. Without thinking further at the ball, she tossed it towards the man. It wasn't a half bad throw, but it hardly went halfway across the room. This embarrassed the girl further. She slumped in her chair, a red blush approaching her face.

Malphorus

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image
He stated that she was being boring and she blinked in surprise, not sure how to react. He then leaned in close to her and flicked her forehead, which caused her to pout deeply. He stood and spoke, the girl keeping her eyes on the ground. She didn't mean to be so depressing, but she was just sad. Her home was gone, forever. It had been all she knew and now she would never again see it. she had no family or friends and she was thrown here. Of course it was not of her own free will. She wanted to be in a forest where she could live and be happy like before. But instead she was here, in this mostly dead place with many people she did not know. he was being mean, but he did not seem to care. She stood slowly, the plants in the area seeming to darken, even though the sun was still shining. they just seemed to lose their luster, as if they were sad with Saya. "I apologize.." She said gently, keeping her head down.

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

His cheeks flared when she kept her head down in an apologetic manner, placing a hand over his mouth as he tried to prevent his squeamish smile from being seen. He had a weakness for anything cute, this was well known by his younger brother, exploited many times. To see her act in such a way was sadly attractive and even as he watched the small area weep with the young female, Taiga nearly melted. With a small cough he was back to normal, letting out a small sigh as a placed a hand on the girl’s head. “Don’t apologize....walk with me, tell me what happened...ok?”

Dapper Cat

User Image

Nevada━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Ice Wraith
Oh come on, there's a point to where this gets ridiculous. Right? ...
Nevada rested his head on his knuckles as he glared at the girl. It wasn't people that bugged him in general, it was moreover the lack of presence they had. Like bugs, you didn't notice them until they were in your face or causing you trouble. His glare sharpened as ice continued to creep up the left side his neck, only to stop at his jaw line. People like that deserved to be crushed. What made matters worse was the frail girl tried desperately to hide from him, behind her hands!! That action itself just infuriated him all the more. Sad excuses, just completely weak, her presence was a mistake. She shouldn't even exist. While he was a bit of a jerk, he had enough humanity to leave it at that and keep the rest to himself. Glaring at her, a look of surprise registered as she apologized and he immediately turned his head, no longer feeling like torturing the girl. The sad part was he actually almost felt bad about it. Glancing at her out of his peripheral vision he found himself drained of all the irritation he'd just felt moments ago.

The semi-awkward silence that followed was a little bothersome, but he could feel her gaze as his was focused on the door the receptionist had disappeared into. He'd sat there for some time before a noise and a movement caught his attention. Turning he was just in time to watch the ball fall short, and the girl suddenly slump down. His sharp gaze moved to her thoughtfully before standing, and cracking his neck. The shards of ice shattering and falling from his neck and onto the ground. Making his way across the room, he stopped only to pick the paper ball up before stopping in front of her. His gaze hardened for a moment before he did something rare. Rather than, his usual sadistic expressions this one didn't have much of the threat behind it. Tossing the paper ball up and catching it, he grinned. "If you're going to stick up for yourself, don't half-a** do it. I'm not going to do it for you." He told her, bouncing it off her head and into her lap. At the sound of the door opening, he looked up and made his way over to the front desk. He had a short conversation with the receptionist before she gave him a paper or two to sign, which he did somewhat begrudgingly.

Possguin

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Alexis was quite uncomfortable when he stood up, she feared he was going to do something ruthless and hurtful. The girl shifted in her seat, her hands gripping tightly to the strap of her shoulder bag. She closed her eyes and ducked her head down as he stood above her. The sound of cracking ice frightened her. There it was again, the smell of wetness. Without thinking she looked up to confront the man, her golden eyes meeting his own icy blue orbs. She couldn't move at this point. She was quite fearful of his next actions. But what happened confused her. He was giving her genuine advice, not something people thought so kindly to do. Flinching as the ball hit her head, she looked down shyly at the paper ball. She understood what he was telling her, and it made sense. Perhaps she would stick up for herself, just this once; and people would stop being mean to her. Who knows maybe she could have a new found respect for herself. Alexis lifted her eyes to the receptionist, and watched the boy walk over. He seemed to be more focused on attending to business that dealing with the failed attempt the throw the paper ball back at him. The girl looked down at the paper ball again, something inside her pushed her to listen to him. Taking the ball, she shoved it into her bag carefully; you see Alexis was big on saving memories. Which was odd, considering her usual taste for things less disposable.

The girl stood, her feet wobbling under her; she wasn't sure if this was a good idea. Her head was swimming with thoughts. Not so much good thoughts as they were bad. Straightening out her skirt, he huffed in her anger and approached the boy. Placing a hand on his shoulder, she could feel a cold shiver tingle through her spine. Her body temperature dropped and she breathed out, a cold taste came to her lips. She released her hand in somewhat of a fearful way. What was he? She didn't think much more of it, as she opened her fist and slapped him across the face. "How.. how's that for half-a**? You jerk." she spoke. The receptionist began to scold her, but she paid no mind to it. She was filled with far more rage for the boy than the words being thrown at her from the lady behind the desk. Alexis looked at her hands. She couldn't believe what she had just done. A smile placed her lips as she looked up at the boy. She wanted to apologize, but knew if she did the whole slap would have been pointless.

Malphorus

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces