Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Fatcat

User Image
                                    asheD ᴇ s ᴍ ᴏ ɴ ᴅ ◘◘◘ A s ʜ ᴇdesmond

As he stood there inf front of the cafeteria building, he debated as to why he hell he had enrolled, as a teacher, in this school in the first place. He wasn't much the teaching type, and his aggressive nature wasn't meant for students, especially students who took photography. But he was with Amber Ione, so he'll probably make her do the majority of the work anyway. Rubbing the back of his neck, his lips pulled into a thoughtful frown, eyes narrowed at the letters on the building that stated "Fallen Academy Cafeteria". He felt her presence inside, but he wasn't so sure he should just pop in. After all, it's been nearly ten years since he'd last seen her. And though both of them were teachers, he had not attended the meeting, it wasn't his thing, so he didn't think she knew he was here.

Taking a deep breath through his nose, he pushed past the clear doors and scanned the semi-empty room for his target. She was sitting there, long hair pulled to the side so she wasn't sitting on it, with two other males and a female. Well that was cool. A glance to the choices of food he could spot from there, he shook his head and made his way over the small group with interest.

"May I ask what you all teach?" Amber tilted her head in question. "I teach AP Photography." After Lambert and Cain answered her. She gave a small smile to the girl, but had been sort of taken back by the friend comment. She wasn't so sure about being friends with a student, not that there was anything wrong with it, but she didn't like it when people would talk about how, because teachers were friends with their students, that they received special privileges. Some students, and a few teachers, can get pretty nasty with their words. Amber had kept her thoughts to herself though. At least you don't have to worry about the teachers thinking you're making favorites. There was that voice in her head again, sounding more amused this time than ever. Damn, it had to be her friend, but she hadn't seen him in over ten years. The rat b*****d.

"How cold, and I thought you loved me?" Now that had definitely not been in her head. Whipping her head around, Amber was face to chest with a highly amused Desmond, his feral navy eyes glistening with a broad smile on his face. Desmond could only widen his smile further when Amber sent him a cold, infuriated look. He was really sorry that he hadn't contacted her since they parted ways, be had things to do and she didn't need to know. The woman stood up from her seat and shoved him back, he playfully following along by stumbling back quite a bit. "Ah, love, don't be like that."

"You inconsiderate p***k." She hissed, poking him in the chest and tip-toeing just to try to reach his height. "You didn't even try to contact me for ten years. I had assumed you died in some gutter ages ago." Oh, now that was harsh. But with the way her eyes burned and glazed with betrayal, he could only smile apologetically. Taking her hand in his, he pulled Amber up by the knees and pressed them against his torso, her free hand reaching out to his shoulder to balance herself. "I'm sorry. I had confidential things to do, I didn't want to get you involved." She snorted, he laughed. Amber had softened her gaze and ran her fingers through his short blue mane. "Well so long as you're alive, fine. I forgive you." Smiling, he set her down and patted the top of her head, something she had not enjoyed and poked in him the ribs.

oυт oғ cнaracтer Aw, a reunion.

Lσcαtíσn Cafeteria
                                      Cσmpαnч Amber and some people I have no clue who.
                                      Mσσd Happy
                                      Currєntlч Dσíng Nothing

User Image
User Image
Jason Renaultz

Jason's face lit up with a grin, as he placed his free hand on top of Yuki's head. "Nah, there's no need to worry about it. I got enough saved up to buy myself another car," he replied, before taking his hand off her head and giving one of her ears a gentle flick. "Besides, I'm sure you're saying it 'cause you want it yourself," he joked as he turned around and placed his hands into his pockets. "At any rate, I'll see you later," he added, before he walked off.

OOC:

mewuzumaki

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

'Smell? Must be a special sort of scent.' Shadow thought. Then he gave a small laugh as Mr. Zero said that it was rare to find someone like him. "Sir, you have no idea." He said, shaking his head. While it was true that Shadow was a rare hybrid, what he didn't reveal was that he was one that wasn't meant to exist. For many years, he had taken abuse for what he was, so being told he was rare was a shock for him. "To tell the truth,I'm, well... how do I put this without sounding pitiful... I'm not really meant to exist." He then said, looking away.

Company: Kiara, Mr. Zero, Myra.
Mood: Emotionally conflicted.
OOC: N/A.

User Image
Myra Ryu
User Image

Myra felt something wrap her ankle, something fluffy... She moved her eyes downwards. Mr. Ponik!! She picked up her stuffed teddy bear cradling him in her arms
"Hey Mr.Ponik!" She cooed, "Was it uncomfortable in that suit case?" Mr.Ponik nodded, he wrapped his arms around her neck, hugging her.
"I missed you Miss Myra.."
This was her first stuffed animal she had ever brought to life, of course it was because Cain, her brother gave it to her. Mr.Ponik could talk and move almost like a person, which made some of her friends shocked in her childhood. He was a bit worn out, but she still loved him so.
I'm not meant to exist"
She stared at Shadow flabbergasted. "W-What do you mean by that?!"

Mood: Shocked,
Company: Mr.Zero, Kiara, Shadow
Currently: holding Mr.Ponik

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

Yuki smiled softly. "Ok see you later." She said with a wave as she made her way over to Kiaras group. 'It looks like a new teacher showed up.' She thought to herself. She walked over to Kiara and told her she heard the announcement. "Thank you for spreading the word about the amusement park." She said with a smile.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
♣Zero♣

Zero was some what shocked at his words. "Hey don't talk like that. Your hear now and you have Kiara. So no need to say that your not meant to be here. It will make Ms. Kiara sad and I don't like it when people make her sad." He said with a smile. It had to sick in his pride and tell him the truth.

User Image

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α Ʉ z υ м α к ι

I can swim freely, I don't need that sky anymore

εїз Kiara held Shadow's hand when she heard Headmistress talk to her. She excused herself from the group. She realized she still had her bunny in her hands. "No problem I am happy to help you in anyway I can." She said with a smile.

Broken, pale wings εїз

you're just a little tired εїз

of the sky which is too blue εїз

for someone else εїз

Just smile for yourself εїз

style by Impure Desires
Myra Ryu
User Image

Myra nodded in agreement. "Yeah! You shouldn't ever think that way! Everyone has a meaning to be here and alive right now!"
"I agree with Miss Myra and Mister lime haired gentleman. Everyone lives for a reason Mister Black and Red haired man. I am just a stuffed animal, but since Miss Myra brought me to life I live to serve her for as long as I can.The teddy bear jumped out of her arms and landed in the middle of the group. "If you don't, then I don't either." Mr.Ponik stared up at Shadow with his button eyes.

Mood: Concerned
Company: Mr.Zero, Kiara, Shadow, Some Lady (Yuki).
Currently: Trying To Encourage Shadow

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

Shadow heard Mr. Zero's and Myra's words, felt Kiara's hand holding his and gave a small smile. When he heard another voice talking to him, he looked down and saw a teddy bear. 'And yet, this isn't the oddest thing I've seen.' He thought, slightly amused. He then sighed and looked at everyone. "I should explain. My mother was a dragon and my father was a vampire, not a shock, right? Well, there were laws put in place that prevented dragons and vampires from falling in love. The penalty: death." He paused for a moment. "Hybrids are not rare, I get that much. But why do you never see a vampire/dragon hybrid? Those laws. I lost my parents when I was young, so I have no memories of them." He took a few breaths, trying to stop himself from breaking down, then he shook his head. "I do know that everyone exists for a reason, and I know that I shouldn't talk that way, don't get me wrong, plus I'm thankful for the good events that have happened... it's just, well... it's hard to seperate the truth from the lies when you've spent your life taking abuse just for being who you are. Hell, I don't even know if those laws still exist anymore, but the damage has already been done." He said, his voice now breaking. He wanted to just change forms and fly away, but his emotional turmoil within prevented his form change. Shadow knew that there was a time to be strong and try to move on, but this... this wasn't that time. Tears began rolling down Shadow's cheeks, an arm over his eyes, his shoulders shaking.

Company: Kiara, Mr. Zero, Myra, a teddy bear.
Mood: Emotionally conflicted.
OOC: N/A.

User Image
Myra Ryu
User Image

Myra couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy, but she didn't want to hug him or... Kiara would probably bring out her claws... They seemed pretty intimate with each other, so she didn't want to disturb their relationship in anyway. "Shadow..." She rubbed the back of her neck, unsure of what to do, it's not like she could...
The chestnut colored teddy bear tugged at Shadow's pants"Mister Black and Red haired man... Please do not cry, it will only bring headaches and puffy eyes, although.. I have not yet felt the emotion of heartbreak myself, so it is difficult for me to understand your feelings as well as you do." The live stuffed animal wrapped his arms around the young man's leg, in attempt to comfort him. "There are new people who love and care about you Mister Black and Red haired man, so please, do not cry anymore."
Myra softly smiled at Mr.Ponik, the bear always knew how to make her happy when in times of sorrow, and she hoped that Shadow would lighten up by the bear's words and 'affection' too. She couldn't help but tear up a little too, she wiped the tears away with the backs of her hands, and handed him her silk light blue and white handkerchief with the embroidering of her initials and her family name.
"Please, use this.." She could only do so much, she hadn't had face anything like that before, so, she couldn't relate to him, but she did feel bad for him. She lived her life with both of her parents, and in a rich household, but she never even thought that there could be any one with a past like Shadow's.. She wrapped her arms around herself, feeling guilty. Even if she had such a luxurious life, she still complained, wanting for more, seeing Shadow shed tears humbled her. There was people who were hurt so many times, yet couldn't even speak their pain. She smiled lightly at Shadow.

Mood: Sad
Company: Mr.Zero, Kiara, Shadow, and Mr.Ponik
Currently: Hugging herself.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
♣Zero♣

He listened to his story. He felt bad for him. He didn't know what to say. He looked at the animated Teddy bear. 'So she can do that too huh?' He thought to himself. "The Teddy bear is right. You have people that love and care about you. I don't know what else to say. I haven't been in your situation so I don't understand where your coming from." He walked over to him and pat him on the back. He felt the scales on his back.

User Image

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α Ʉ z υ м α к ι

I can swim freely, I don't need that sky anymore

εїз Kiara turned her attention back to Shadow and heard his story. She looked at him sadly and used Myra handkerchief and wiped his eyes. She looked at the Teddy bear. 'Aw so cute.' She thought to herself. She nodded to what everyone was saying. She saw her hug herself. "You can hug him. I don't mind. But its up to him if he wants you to." She kissed Shadow cheek softly. "I'm sorry. I don't much about your history and that's sad about what happened to you family. They are looking down at you and they are proud of who you become. Just like all parents they love you and will always be there even if you cant see them. Please don't cry." She said looking at him.

Broken, pale wings εїз

you're just a little tired εїз

of the sky which is too blue εїз

for someone else εїз

Just smile for yourself εїз

style by Impure Desires

Chatty Loiterer

Myra Ryu
User Image

She shook her head. "I think Mr.Ponik has it covered.." she said, sniffling with a giggle. Now, why was she crying? She wiped the salt droplets of water away from her eyes with the back of her hands.
"It hurts to see someone go at such a young age... And be abused for what you are.."
The bear refused to let go of Shadow's leg. "It is hard to forget the past, but if you keep thinking about it, how do you make new memories?"

Mood: Sorrow
Company: Mr.Zero, Kiara, Shadow, Mr.Ponik
Currently: Thinking

ooc: Haha ha Cynthia aka Lovemaidkitty ask me to try be her character for once XD
User Image
                                                    K a r e n G a r n e t
                                                    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

All the sleep in the world and Karen would always wake up more tired than ever before. She wasn't sure if it was because of the nightmares, or a strange new version of insomnia, but all she knew was that she was still ******** annoyed by it. The woman sat up in her bed, rubbing her eyes furiously to get the sleep out, Karen yawned and scratched her belly before getting out of her bed. Arthur's hoodie was big on her, but the male's height wasn't what bugged her, he was just more filled out, broader shoulders, and the material had seemed baggy on him, so it was baggy on her too. At least the sleeves had been fine, just a bit more fabric passing her middle finger but nothing she'd have to worry about.

One quick trip to the bathroom to dry out and comb her hair, she left her dorm building and made her way somewhere that wasn't as interesting. Outside she saw a group of people huddled around a male with black hair and red streaks –or was it red hair and black streaks?– but she wasn't up for going over and dealing with someone else who was crying. He had people around him, more than she had liked anyway. It wasn't her style to be around a huge crowd, she often got antsy, and a lot of those people, she felt like she wanted to kick the blond one's face in, no idea why though. So she ignored it, simply walking meters apart from them and making her way to the cafeteria.

There had been slightly less crowded, no never mind, she didn't see the sho– Holy hell was she beautiful. Stopping in awe, the blond had smiled, making her heart race. Just like all those years ago, with her beloved. But she was a girl. Did it matter? No, she didn't think it did. Pursuing her lips, Karen continued on to the cafeteria line and stalled at the choices. God damn, she couldn't choose a damned thing to save her own life, you know, if she was still "alive" that is, and scowled. Why was it all so difficult? The woman had been quite patient with her, probably spent a long time here, while she thought about her order. A sudden rumbling in the base of her stomach had alerted her that she wasn't just hungry anymore, she was starving. Oh wonderful. Delightfully, a smile broadened across her face, she ordered two triple meat bacon cheeseburgers, a –oh dear lord, they had it. Karen almost wept with pure joy that they had it even though it was only from that restaurant she liked so much– sweet & tangy bbq chicken with smoked cheddar mashed potatoes and fiesta corn, a large order of mozzarella cheese sticks, and finally, to wash everything down, a viking sized soft drink.

The lunch lady had looked mortified, but she glanced at the patrons over there where Karen had been looking at and seemed relieved. Heh, she wasn't going to share, but the woman didn't need to know that, no, not yet at least. Due to her order being so large, she was given a number on a piece of plastic and her drink, which she filled up with a mixture of Dr.Pepper and cherry flavoring, and sat at a large table, feet kicked up on the cherry wood while she balanced her chair on the two back legs and waited. About ten, fifteen, minutes passed when one of the larger, muscular males working with the lunch ladies had came to deliver her food, a look of uncertainty crossing his features when he found that she was sitting there, alone, and highly amused. He set the plates down and left, the bewilderment still plastered in his face even as she remained there, motionless, the amusement dancing in her eyes.

Cracking her knuckles, Karen unzipped her jacket, she didn't want to get it dirty, and shrugged it off onto the chair. Her bloodied shirt was still on, she didn't have any extra clothes thanks to her luggage being a little whore, but with the dark material, one wouldn't be able to notice it right off the bat, thankfully. She rubbed her hands together and dug in, eating the mozzarella sticks, taking a generous bite of her hamburger and eating the chicken bite by bite. A quick glance to the back of the cafeteria where the workers were, she smirked at their mortification, one of them so pale she'd thought they'd faint just at the sight of her eating all the food. Ah, it was good to be her. She went back to feast, occasionally taking gulps of her cold drink to swallow the food down.

[ ooc I edited it. And Karen, you're such a little porker aren't you? >u>]

Versatile Fatcat

User Image
                                    asheD ᴇ s ᴍ ᴏ ɴ ᴅ ◘◘◘ A s ʜ ᴇdesmond

Desmond looked back at her company, a bit annoyed at the dark haired one. He was the one that caught his dear friend's fancy, but for some reason, he couldn't bring himself to see as to why. The male seemed too, I don't know, fake to him. Like there was something hidden behind the electric blues and straight black hair. His gaze shifted to the pink haired male, even more annoyance than the other. If the other one had seemed fake, this one was most definitely fake. He didn't trust them. But he did trust Amber, and if she was alright being in their presence, then he didn't have to worry too much. Besides, the woman could handle herself, for the most part. Looking at the other female, he inwardly scowled. He wasn't a fan of children, and though she must probably be a teenager, everything about her screamed child to him. Taking a step back, Amber took notice and shot him a questioningly look, he rubbed the back of his neck and pressed onto the muscles to sooth the ache beginning to form and turned to look around the cafeteria with interest.

Zeroing on a lone female, his eyes widened at the banquet placed right in front of her. She seriously could not be thinking she could eat all of it, could she? But the woman seemed determined and dove right in, only stopping to shoot a glance at the workers in the kitchen, highly amused, before resuming her meal. Amber, who had been curious, peeked over to the side and paled. Like him, she couldn't believe that one person could eat all that delicious, albeit fatty, foods all at once. Either she was some sort of bear, she was starving, or she was a bottomless pit, that poor girl was gonna get sick if she ate all of that food. Motioning for Amber to stay put and return back to her company, Desmond casually strolled over to the woman and slammed his hand on her table to get her attention. He peered at the woman, only to be surprised once again.

It was the same woman on his team so many moons ago, during that one mission that involved her lover to be slaughtered right before her eyes. He had been amazed at her power, but to see her all bloodied up, well her clothing was anyway, had made him curious and a bit skeptical that it was her blood. What was her name again? Carmen? Carson? No that was a male name. Katherine? It ended in '-en', that much he knew. Damn, what was her name? Karen? Ah, yes, Karen! Now he remembered, Karen Garnet. "Fancy seeing you here, Karen. I thought you had went into hiding after the ordeal you went through." He swiftly took one of her cheese sticks and ate it, a broad smile on his tanned face.

oυт oғ cнaracтer s**t, if I had the metabolism Karen had along with the bottomless pit, ******** yeah I'd eat all that XD

Lσcαtíσn Cafeteria
                                      Cσmpαnч Karen mostly.
                                      Mσσd Satisfied; Happy
                                      Currєntlч Dσíng Munching on Karen's food.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces