Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
* L@mbert *

"Musica Delenit Bestiam Feram"

Lambert watched Amber leave and headed for the door after her only to be stopped by Yurippe. "Master, If I do not relay the message now, it will delete."

Lambert sighed and turned back to her and touched her nose, "All right Yurippe, go on and tell me the message, but call me Lambert."

Yurippe smiled and then her eyes went wide and the same symbols crossed her eyes as she spoke, "To the Master of your new Android assignment...
Please listen to the following because it will delete once relayed and will not be available again...
Thank you for accepting this test subject and allowing us to assign her to you, a creature of electricity....
Android Y, this Android, can be customized, as well as, enhanced based on Master's preferences and standards....
Android Y will follow every command given yo her unless threatened...
If you find that she is non-responsive, please locate the manual and attempt a trouble shoot...
If there are further problems, please contact us...
Our contact information is located on your Android Y on her back and is visible by black light....
How your Android works...
Any contact she has with any living being with a heat rate and a subconscious mind, she will be able to glimpse at the thoughts and memories of said person within a two minute time period...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Once information has been gathered, Android Y can adjust her mood, energy levels, and skills initiated based on her surroundings and readings...
Android Y's best features are he human-like appearance and her already installed personality and abilities...
This Android's abilities may be modified to the desired level as the Master sees fit...
If there are any questions or concerns, please contact us...
Again, thank you for your acceptance of this assignment...
We will be contacting you with 90 days...
End of Transmission...
"
DELETE.....

Lambert watched as Yurippe came back to life and smiled up at him. "Well... Let's start off programming you by introducing you to some people. Get to know them, and see how things go. I will tweak some of your setting this evening. Sound Good?" Yurippe did a little twirl and then followed Lambert back to the Cafeteria.

He picked up his guitar and examined the minor damage. Pulling out another string from his bag, he asked Yurippe to sit at the table beneath him, while he sat on the able and fixed his string. "I'm sorry about that. I really don't know what came over me, but she needed to be picked up from my room. Cain, Amber, this is my Niece Yurippe." The girl smiled beautifully.

”Music Soothes the Savage Beast”

In Company With:Yurippe, Cain, + Amber
Mood:Tired

~ Yur*ppe ~

"If You're Feeling Blue,
Try Painting Yourself a Different Color"

Energy Level:Moderate

Versatile Fatcat

User Image
                                                      amberA m b e r ♠♣♦ I o n eione

The headache wasn't as bad as she thought, it was bearable, if her mouth just wasn't so dry. It seemed Cain noticed her presence, which was cool, and asked her if she was alright or something. She was momentarily alone, which gave her the ability to freeze her body for a moment before stopping her power once Cain got close enough. He handed her some painkillers and a bottle of water. "Thanks Cain." She took the bottle and used her powers to almost freeze it and popped the medicine in her mouth after she took them out of the package.

Amber heard a small crunching sound, but thought nothing of it. "Don't know." she finally said after finishing up about half of the water, "I just felt this shock wave course through my veins when I tried to stop Lambert and passed out. Woke up from a bad dream in a room, I'm assuming his, with him hovering over me. I didn't pay much attention, but after that, there was this girl hugging me, pleading that I should be alright. I left to give them some privacy, nearly fell down the stairs of the dorm building, and came here. That's it." She rubbed her temples. Maybe she shouldn't have tried to stop him. But that damn voice in her head had convinced her to do it, just like all those years ago. Well that was a depressing thought. Her faceless dream friend flashed in her mind, but she shook it off.

"Remind me never to do that again." And by that, she meant nothing stupid. She remained silent for a few minutes until Lambert and his niece had showed up. She gave him a wry smile and straightened out. Her headache was gone, for the most part, and she didn't want appear less than graceful any longer. Crossing her legs, Amber rested her hands on her lap, secretly hoping that they were not about to touch her. Right now, her body was nothing more than just a huge block of ice to combat her headache. Hell, even a close proximity to her and they would feel it.

"I'm sorry about that. I really don't know what came over me, but she needed to be picked up from my room. Cain, Amber, this is my Niece Yurippe." Well finally a name for a face. A cute one at that. She was meeting a lot of cute girls today, the first one being the pixie that had froze the pipes this morning to Cain's step sister and now Lambert's niece. "It's nice to meet you Yurippe."

oυт oғ cнaracтer

Lσcαtíσn Cafeteria
                                                        Cσmpαnч Lambert, Cain, Yurippe.
                                                        Mσσd A little tired
                                                        Currєntlч Dσíng Trying to avoid being around people since her body is nearly frozen

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu
User Image

After hearing what Amber had to say, he relaxed a bit, although he still felt anxious. It could happen again, not only to Amber, but to the students.. 'Mental Note: Research'

"This is my niece, Yurippe." He looked over to Lambert and some girl. "Hello Yurippe!"

'She's not normal.."

"Of course.. No ones actually 'normal' in this school!" He muttered almost silently while putting his milk tea to his lips, finishing what's left of the beverage.

No I mean that...'

Cain ignored what Kaleb had to say, he didn't want ruin his opinion of someone because he said that they weren't normal. He wasn't either, so who's he to judge. He crossed his arms, but loosely, crossed arms could show negativity, but he was still a little tired from what hell he went through earlier when he was a female. He sweetly smiled back at Yurippe. She didn't have much resemblance to Lambert, but he just shrugged it off. He and Myra didn't look much a like, not even their hair.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α z υ м α к ι

I can swim freely, I don't need that sky anymore

εїз Kiara smiled. "Okay lets go." She took his hand and left the cafeteria. "So where should we go?" She asked him happily. She felt like she was being watched but she thought it was a student so she didn't look into it.

Broken, pale wings εїз

you're just a little tired εїз

of the sky which is too blue εїз

for someone else εїз

Just smile for yourself εїз
style by Impure Desires

((OCC: Sorry I was MIA for like a day. I was moving and my phone wouldn't let me get on T.T

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
♣Zero♣

Zero watched them leave and decided to follow them. He was still trying to figure what he was when he phone vibrated. He quickly left them and was down another hall when he answered it. "Hello?" "Zero status report." Kiaras father said. "Well the guy smells like a vampire but he smells like something else. What does he look like?" "I couldnt get a good look of him." He said. He was looking at Kiara almost the whole time. "Well when you do call me." "Yes sir." He hanged up. He then caught up with them but he was still invisible. 'Just what are you?' He thought to himself.

User Image

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

As they left the cafeteria, Shadow took a moment to think about where they could go, then turned to Kiara. "I was thinking about a nice walk outside. How does that sound?" He suggested. The scales on his back shifted again, but he pushed the feeling aside, the feeling that they were being watched, but it would've been natural because it would've been other students watching them. He looked at Kiara and smiled

Company: Kiara.
Mood: Happy.
OOC: N/A.

User Image

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

Yuki was bored. "Hmm..what to do. Oh yeah I havent gave Jason his punishment." She said with a smile. She love messing with Jason. It made her happy and she loved seeing his expression. She had a little crush on him but wasnt sure if he felt the same so she dont show it very much. "Oh Jason? Where are you?" She said down the hallway.

Project Phobia 01

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α Ʉ z υ м α к ι

I can swim freely, I don't need that sky anymore

εїз Kiara smiled. "Okay lets go." She said happily. She couldnt shake the feeling that she was being watched. She felt like she know the presence but couldnt quite figure out where. Before they stepped outside, she made sure she had on her necklace. Then they walked outside. She looked around and smiled.

Broken, pale wings εїз

you're just a little tired εїз

of the sky which is too blue εїз

for someone else εїз

Just smile for yourself εїз

style by Impure Desires
User Image
Jason Renaultz

Jason was making his way along the many hallways of the academy, spotting a large combination of both old and new faces walking around and chatting. Other than a few of the sophomores and seniors greeting him and the occasional freshman that asked him for directions to a particular location, his stroll was rather uneventful. That is, however, until he rounded a corner and spotted Headmistress Yuki in front of him, at the end of the hall. He adjusted his glasses on his face and, without saying a word, calmly turned around, heading in the same direction he was coming from. The smile she had on her face could only mean one thing for him: she was about to give him his punishment, and he wasn't going to be too happy about it.

OOC:

mewuzumaki

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

She saw him turn around. "Aw he knows his punishment is coming. This is going to be funny. Though i never will know why they chose to run." She teleported so that she was in front of him. "Going somewhere?" She asked with her devilish smile. "Your punishment is your going to carry me anywhere I wanna go for two days." She said with a laugh. She then waited for his response.

Project Phobia 01

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
♣Zero♣

Zero continued to follow them outside. He too stopped for a moment. He had a watch to protect him from sunlight. 'Aw she so cute when she smiles.' He thought to himself blushing lightly. He knows that she will eventually find out who is stalking them. He made a bunny hop up to Kiara to keep her occupied from finding out. 'She will find out im stalking her in class. That is if I can last that long.' He thought to himself.

User Image
User Image
Jason Renaultz

Jason stumbled back in surprise when Yuki teleported in front of him. An evil smile was painted across her face. Here we go... he thought, in a sort of defeated desperation. When he heard his punishment, he raised an eyebrow skeptically. "You weren't kidding, huh..." he muttered, before scooping her off her feet and cradling her in his arms as if she were a bride. "Alright then, where to?" he asked her with a grin on his own face.

OOC:

mewuzumaki
Myra Ryu
User Image

She snapped her phone off, she was irritated. They didn't want to bring back Cain anymore? Did they really hate him like that... Her opinion of her parents changed, no wonder he ran way from home, they didn't care about him!
Myra started to saunter back to the cafeteria after calming herself down. Her braids blew back behid her shoulders, it felt good, well, until she bump into someone AGAIN.
"What the hec..." there was no one there, shhe felt around in front of her. Yup there was some body there, she just couldn't see the person. Now she was a freaked out. "Is.. There someone there?"
She didn't see anything but the school buildings and forest, but she most definitely felt someone standing in front of her.

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

Shadow smiled when they got outside, but had forgotten one thing: the black and red scales on his hands reflected the sunlight, which they did once they got outside. He gave a small sigh and held his free hand up, looking at his scales. "My apologise, I forgot that my scales tend to reflect light at time." He said with a small smile and laugh, then walked with Kiara, happy to be with her.

Company: Kiara.
Mood: Content.
OOC: N/A.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items