Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
∏ Î ƤƦąŷ ŸŏŬ Ƕǻʌə ɱėȓƈϒ ΟΠ ϻЎ ЅϴŬĹ∏

Ñáɱɇ: Saintclaire T. Marris
ŠūßƖƏċƚ :#<₁2>

As she walked she heard the voices of people,"Hmmm.....should I...no....I think I should.." she said and morphed in to a white cat. She smiled and walked over to them. She sat down watching them all speak and introducing themselves, so she thought she should to!"Hello all......" 'Is this the right was to do it?''
User Image

OutOfCrank:Weird a** way to just pop into a group of people lol

ᴅᴑᴎᴛ ᵐᵃᵏᵊ ᵃ ϝόόʃ ʘʋʈ ʘɈ ɯɇ when Íťš ȑȇȃʅʅʎ ΫΟΰ Ϯϴ Ьᴸᵄᵚᴲᵎ

User Image User Image User Image

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu
User Image
Cain looked at Shirou Yuu in confusion,
"Teachers? Hmm.. I thought there was only one teacher... I haven't met any other ones.." He put his hand on his own chin, and tilted his head in wonder. "Hmm.."
Cain closed his eyes to remember the list of staff members and students. He had a photographic memory, he enjoyed it at times, but sometimes it could be too much for him.
He opened his eyes and glanced at the newcomer. "Hello Miss SaintClaire." He said with cheery smile.

Beloved Friend

~ϟ* Amaya *ϟ~

User Image

"Not exactly." She ran her hand through her hair. "Honestly, I can read minds." Then she said hastily, "But I didn't read much, I swear!" She turned her head the other way. "I'm trying to refrain from reading minds as much... It's a bad habit of mine. I realize it can be a invasion of privacy. The name thing, is far past habit. I can simply look at someone and determine their name..." She watched more people walking in. She sighed. She decided not to explain how she came into this world. He probably thought she was strange enough. That didn't really bother her though. Many people had come and gone in this world who flat out avoided her. She smiled at the boy though. She saw a white cat walk and sit down. Amaya lowered herself close to the cat's level. "Hello there." She smiled.

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200

As she sat there think she was brought back to reality. Someone had said her name, she looked to see that it was a pink hared gent."Hey...how do you know my name...."she asked and changed back. She was a very smart girl...but for some strange reason. When it came down to the simplest thing she felt rater.....stupid."Ohhhh....your a teacher right?" she clapped her hands together smiling. She then looked over to the white hared girl and smiled,"And hello to you to!"'
User Image

OutOfCrank:Why must she be so dull?lol

Beloved Friend

((OOC: I'm going to bed y'all. See you tomorrow =w=))

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
xx-Chel_See-xx

good night!

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
xx-Chel_See-xx

good night

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu
User Image

Cain chuckled. "Yes I am, I'm the teacher for Ap English, but I don't think you have that class..." And he turned to Amaya "And I don't think you it either..."
He widened his eyes in realization. "Since.. I'm the only teacher right now.. Then..." He looked at all the students "Then what about your other classes?"

Chatty Loiterer

xx-Chel_See-xx

Nighty Night

Hilarious Genius

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
    User Image

Shirou Yu
                                                            Nickname: The Knight.
                                                                        Courage is the magic that turns dreams in to reality.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
                                                                          To keep our faces toward chance
                                                                          and behave like free spirits in the presence
                                                                          of fate is strength undefeatable.....

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread,
                                                                          places to play in and pray in,
                                                                          where Nature may heal and cheer and give strength to body and soul alike.

_____ =========================================

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
                                          A old student on his second year, New enemies or new friends?

Shirou listened to the girls explination as to how she knew his name. Beyond habit was right if she was able to tap in to his mind that easily with out him feeling it. He made a mental note of that for the future if he ever had a test where she was his opponent. Though he doubted that would ever happen. Though still. Mind reading? Interesting. He had nothing to hide so he didn't fear her reaching in to his mind. Actually he found it rather interesting. What might she learn from him? He looked down as a white cat walked in the middle of the group and sat down and proceeded to speak. It didn't really bother him as there were a lot of shapeshifters in the school. In fact one of his fan club members was a shapeshifter and actually made it a hobby to spy on him when ever she could. Speaking of which he wondered why his fan club wasn't trying to tackle him right now? Interesting. Shirou turned his attention back to the cat. He watched as Ayama knelt down beside the cat. Listening to it speak he to squatted down closer to the cat's level. From what he heard from Cain the cat's name was Saintclaire. How odd, another name that was familiar with him. He knew the Saintclaire family. He was actually good friends with her father. Her family was always on the go. One thing that bugged him because he normally liked to sit still a lot. "Saintclaire?" he questioned. "I know that name, my father's business actually does a lot of security work for your family" he said. "I'm Shirou Yuu" he commented holding his hand out for a moment but then frowned. Talking to a cat was one thing, shaking hands with one was completely different but he hardened him self and figured he'd just do it anyways. After a moment he turned his attention back to Ayama. "Ms. Ayama? When you get a moment id like to talk to you alone for a moment" he said before turning his attention back to the cat.

Eldarian. ©

══════════════════════╗
      Health:
      100/100
      Healthy
      Mood:
      Moody/Aggravated.
      Magic:
      Sword art: Illusionary style.
      Main 1: Inactive.
      Sub 1: Inactive.
      Main 2: Inactive.
      Sub 2: Inactive.
      Main 3: Inactive.
      Sub 3: Inactive.

Current Location:
      Talking with Ayama, Kiara, and Cain in the court yard..
      OutOfCookies:
      Quote:

╚══════════════════════

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200

She shook her head,"Oi,but I do have that...well your class....Mr." she held out her hand t shake his,"I never got your name sir...And you must pardon my french....I am from there and i sometime forget that i am speaking it!" she said with a slight blush.She then heard her name again and looked to the boy with black hair and heard what he said. She smiled and nodded,"Wow....yes I have heard of you and your family. Wonderful workings and such....Its nice to me you....Mr.....Yu. I have heard much about you as well..." she said and held out her other hand to shake his with a smile.'
User Image

OutOfCrank:Oh crap....i forgot to put the ap for this class and the math class....EDIT.......EDIT AGAIN SORRY

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
* L@mbert *

"Musica Delenit Bestiam Feram"

Lambert swung his bag over his shoulder in one swift movement as he took one last look at his watch. He turned up the volume on his headphones and let the music drown out anything that surrounded him. He gazed at the school grounds from under a tree and and watched the various people of many different types move to and from buildings and walkways. He began to wonder if he too should be moving along soon. Would he hear the bell? Eh... who cares?

”Music Soothes the Savage Beast”

\ L*am //

"If You're Ever Lucky Enough to Receive a Second Chance..."

Dammit! Liam thought as he nearly sprinted across the field barely holding onto his bag and his breath. He's gonna be pissed that I'm not there! And I bet classes have already started! Liam only got glimpses of the large, spread out buildings and the students that surrounded them. He made a mental note to go and explore later when he wasn't going to be grilled by Lambert for being late. He paused only to catch his breath a bit and turn up the song on his mp3 player. the song rang through his ears as he ran harder and almost bumping into people.

Finally he spotted him, under a tree, listening to music. Was he perhaps listening to the same song Liam was? Maybe... but unlikely considering that Lambert was interested in all types of music. the chances were slim to none.

”...Don't Waste It!”

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu
User Image

Cain chuckled and squatted with everyone else. "The name's Cain, Cain Ryu, but just call me Cain, Cain is much more comfortable for me." He smiled cutely. "If you want my class, you can ask the Head Mistress for a transfer,"
He turned to look at Shirou, and stared at his face for a quite while. He was squinting, trying to find something.
* L@mbert *

"Musica Delenit Bestiam Feram"

Lambert saw Liam approach him and stop in front of him completely out of breath. "You look like a complete mess, Liam..."

Liam glared up at him and breathed hard, "a*****e! You told me.... that you'd kill me... if I was late!"

"And you are, but I'm in a forgiving mood. You wanna go grab a bite to eat before classes start?"

Liam sighed, "No. We need to get to class. Today's your first day teaching!"

Lambert simply shrugged and turned his music back up as he fooled Liam into thinking he was listening to him. In all honesty, he didn't want to hear about Liam's morning routine and why he was late.

"I'm really sorry I'm late! The damn taxi locked his trunk and I couldn't get my bag out because it was stuck. I had coffee for us, but I left it on the bench while I was waiting for the taxi. It's been a rough morning so far, and Evangeline has done nothing but talk my ear off all morning."

Lambert scanned the students and took notice to each one and how they acted and talked to one another. Sometimes people would be too afraid to talk to him, so he usually went to people. He hoped, for a change it would be different. However, if he and Liam were going to start a band, he would need to go to people eventually. Suddenly, he felt something warm in his hand, it was Liam's.

"Are you listening to me?"

Lambert pulled his hand away and lowered his headphones, "Yeah. Rough morning, like always. Hey, do you think we'll have any luck here?" Liam just stared at the students, lost in thought and adjusted the guitar strapped to his back.

”Music Soothes the Savage Beast”

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Yuki

Yuki decided to head outside. She walked around and saw Cain getting to know some students and she smiled. She then saw her new teacher arrived and decided to greet him and the student that followed him. She made her way over there but stopping by to say hello once again to the teacher and students. "I'm glad you all like Mr. Cain. She said with a smile. If you have any issues with you lr schedule, let me know and I will get back to you at my earliest time." She said with a smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff