Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

R y u S h i d o

D r a g o n . o f . D e s t i n y

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

Ryu and Myuki began their way into the city, exiting outside the school gates. "Sort of, but he owes me a few favors so i figured he'll cut me some slack this time," Ryu said with a small shrug, "Well steel is expensive, but just simply metal probably won't do in a world of oddities like us." Ryu chuckled a little at the thought of bringing such a simple sword to combat his previous enemies in the past. "Don't worry we won't be gone long," Ryu replied, "Barely half a period i think." Ryu smiled a little as Myuki seemed enthusiastic to go into the city. However, before they entered into the world of humanity, Ryu moved his face closer to Myuki's suddenly. It was a surprise to see Ryu move so close to her face, making it slightly embarrassing for the two of them. However, Ryu didn't seem to notice as his goal was something ordinary. He gently brushed Myuki's hair so that it would cover her elven ears from public view. "There, wouldn't want anyone suspecting anything right?" Ryu said with an innocent smile before continuing on.

With that, the duo proceeded towards Muramasa's sword shop, located deep within the heart of the city. There were many sites that were very commonplace for any human city to have: Cars, lights, stores, restaurants of all types. Most of this was unnoticed by Ryu since he had traveled to big cities before. "This is the place," Ryu said as he checked a piece of parchment from his coat pocket, "His note tells me his shop is sorta hidden behind these back alleys." Ryu frowned a little seeing as this seemed like a terrible idea to advertise a shop. He sighed a little as he entered the back alley street way, ushering Myuki to follow him close behind.

"The strongest enemy I've every faced is my own self-doubt..." «

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Belladonna Tea

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Myuki bounced happily, not having visited the town as of yet.
"Do you have enough gold? I mean..um..."
She looked flustered, before suddenly, his face was but inches from her.
Myuki squeaked lightly, blushing brightly for a moment, until he hid her ears.
"O-oh..right.."
Myuki looked befuddled for the moment. She always thought that humans would assume that they were just accessories.
No matter, her thoughts were distracted at the sights, her mouth slightly agape.
Part of her wanted to stop and window shop, but she was too shy to say anything.
Instead, she stuck close to him as they approached the store.

Ryu Shido

User Image

R y u S h i d o

D r a g o n . o f . D e s t i n y

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

Ryu noticed Myuki's yearning to go shoppingn in the city and chuckled a little to himself. "I guess even royalty loves to shop," Ryu thought as he entered the back alley way. His path lead him to a small store with a few curtains to separate the outside from the inside. "We can go shopping after this if you like," Ryu said finally. He pushed his way past the curtains and inside the shop. The sight of the store was fairly typical for a weapons dealership. The lighting was a little less than desired, but the organization of weapons made up for it. Swords, axes, staffs weapons of all shapes and sizes seemed to reside inside. "Muramasa!" Ryu called out but without a response, "He's not here it seems." Ryu gazed throughout the store until his eyes found a small sign that read his name. The sign simply read, "Ryu, sorry i can't be at the store for the moment, but please take one sword from the basket here. You get this freebie just this once." Ryu looked a little concerned as to why Muramasa left his shop wide open, but didn't worry too much. "The old man is usually off doing his own thing," Ryu thought, "I'm sure he'll contact me soon enough."

As Ryu began searching through the swords in the basket, Ryu looked back at Myuki to see if she was alright. The room was rather dark, so he wouldn't be surprised if she bumped into anything. "Careful, it's not too bright in here and everything has guaranteed sharpness," Ryu said back as he continued picking through the basket. Some of the swords in the basket were odd, such as the sword whip, the diamond-bit blade and the hook sword. Others were rather plain, but Ryu could tell they shared some rather fantastical powers. "Hm.. this is harder than i thought," Ryu said aloud, "Not exactly sure which one i like."

"The strongest enemy I've every faced is my own self-doubt..." «

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Belladonna Tea
I think it's just us rping now DX

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"R-really?!"
She grinned, clasping her hands on her chest.
"I don't want to bore you though."
Myuki looked very self conscious, as she felt guilty about wanting to shop at all.
Following Ryu into the shop, she stuck close to him, since it was very dark.
The last thing she needed was for her to break something very valuable.
And so, she settled on just looking around.

Ryu Shido
Indeed. It's a little late here so my post is short. Bed time!

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence
time skipping to make something interesting happen here

User Image
Brandon Graves
Teacher of Advanced Combat

By my hand, my guns, or my blades, you will be defeated

After the extensive training he had with Camille, Brandon walked out of his classroom, letting Camille rest for now. He slowly walks through the halls, stopping at the office of the headmaster. He knocks at the door, seeing it was open and walks in slowly so he can tend to some business. The pro fighter has been challenged to a match by a current champion in the ECCF (Extreme Combat Championship Federation) and there was no way that he can back down from a fight as well as a new title opportunity.

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
((It really died here, didn't it?))
{{Yea, unfortunately i don't have as much time to post anymore >.< Sorrys but this will be my last post in this rp}}

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Did this RP really close? ; A ;
I really was busy this past month! And I mean MONTH. ... Will there be any chance of this RP being alive again?!?!? D:

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Sparkling Innocence
I really was busy this past month! And I mean MONTH. ... Will there be any chance of this RP being alive again?!?!? D:

I dont know if ill open it again. I might just make a whole new academy

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
mewuzumaki
Sparkling Innocence

Let me know if you do! I just became used to things around here offline and might have some time to spare for Gaia and RP<3 c:

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Sparkling Innocence
mewuzumaki
Sparkling Innocence

Let me know if you do! I just became used to things around here offline and might have some time to spare for Gaia and RP<3 c:

Alright i will ^^

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
mewuzumaki
Sparkling Innocence
mewuzumaki
Sparkling Innocence

Alright i will ^^

Alrighty!! Thanks<3 Cx

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I would love to see a new version of this RP. It was fun here before, and I would love to continue something like this

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bankai Alucard
I would love to see a new version of this RP. It was fun here before, and I would love to continue something like this

I agree! D: and I'm sorry for not replying by the way! Like I said in my previous post to mew, I've been quite busy. I haven't even had time to get on Gaia for a month..

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence
Bankai Alucard

I agree! D: and I'm sorry for not replying by the way! Like I said in my previous post to mew, I've been quite busy. I haven't even had time to get on Gaia for a month..

It's cool, I have been super busy as of lately too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff