My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Combat Classroom
Who I am speaking to
Brandon Graves
My Theme Song
Sekai. ..

Camille laughs at Brandon's 'no' to the pop star comment. She then moves her gaze on him. It was polite to look a person in the eyes if you were talking to them, after all."Well.. I do have a special, personal weapon. .." '. . Should I use it? . .. It's unbreakable unless I break it myself with my powers, so I don't have to worry about that, but. . . '

She looks down at her katana in her hand. It was a treasured item, and she felt weird using it just to train with a teacher. She wasn't sure why. Camille smiles slightly down at it then looks at the teacher. Her eyes move towards the weapon closet. She glances at her katana then the closet with a vast number of weapons.

" What do you think I should use, Mr. Graves? "

Bankai Alucard

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves
Teacher of Advanced Combat

By my hand, my guns, or my blades, you will be defeated

Brandon looks at Camille, seeing she was holding a katana in her hand. "If you don't want to use yours...you can use one of mine" he said as he grabs 2 katanas. Both of them were beautifully crafted and sharp to the touch. 'I can make any weapon stronger than before or even make a new one" he said to her, showing her that he was fine with using them to make her more comfortable. "If that katana was meant for only you to use, then I would use that one to be more comfortable with it" he said, wanting to help her feeling more comfortable.

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Combat Classroom
Who I am speaking to
Brandon Graves
My Theme Song
Sekai. ..

Camille is about to say 'yes' on using her katana for the training, but another worry pops into her mind. She decides to ask the teacher since he would know better than her on what to do."Well, I'm fine with using my katana, but . . .. Awhile ago, with that fight with those bullying guys, as I was filled with anger and was holding my katana, my whole personality changed. .And so did my looks. I don't even know how I did that. It worries me, since I couldn't control it, and I could've done or said something stupid. " '..Ah, I'm starting to ramble... '

Feeling a bit awkward suddenly, Camille moves her gaze from the teacher to the window. She, however, continues.

"It worries me, since I couldn't control it, and I could've done or said something stupid. I think my emotions and the katana somehow can make me transform into a second person or something like that.. if that makes any sense. "

Bankai Alucard
User Image

R y u S h i d o

D r a g o n . o f . D e s t i n y

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

"Ah no you're not," Ryu replied as he saw Myuki wander over. She looked a little bit different from before, but it was mostly due to the glasses at first glass. "I didn't know you wore glasses," Ryu said as he wanted to reassure her that she wasn't intruding on anything. The group began to split off as Mr. Graves announced he was going back to his classroom. Ryu watched as his combat teacher and Camille, who seemed eager to join combat class also left. "Guess she really does like to fight huh?" Ryu thought as he watched Camille leave. He felt a small sense of jealousy rush over him seeing as Camille walked away without even saying good-bye, but Ryu shook his head off the idea. "Blah, i'm probably just over thinking things," Ryu thought, "There's no reason i should feel anything let alone jealous."

Now alone with both Myuki and Airi, Ryu felt a bit awkward seeing as both of them were shy girls with rather quiet voices. "So... what do you two wanna do now? Lunch period is over after all," Ryu said as he relaxed his arms into a cross formation. He still coudln't shake the feeling that he was being watched and that the pressence nearby was someone he'd met before.

"The strongest enemy I've every faced is my own self-doubt..." «

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

mewuzumaki
Permission to create temporary antagonists?

Belladonna Tea

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Airi

Airi smiled as she saw the teacher was done fighting already. She knew it wasn't much of a fight and she giggled lightly to herself. She then saw the girl that was with Steven earlier and her mind went blank. Shaking her head lightly, Airi welcomed the girl with a small smile. Then she saw Camille leave with the teacher and she waved goodbye at the two. Turning her attention back to Ryu she smiled and poked his cheek. "I'm sure the three of us can come up with something to do." Airi said with a smile.

♫You say if you could fly, you would never come back

You aimed for that blue, blue sky

You've yet to remember "sadness"

Just now began to grasp "pain"

Even the feelings I held onto for you

Are just now changing into words♫

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ryu Shido
Go ahead ^.^

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves

Brandon nods, listening carefully to what Camille had to say about her other self. "Don't worry about it, I am sure we will figure something out then. I have dealt with ones like that before....with the right amount of training, you will be perfect" he said to her as he gets in a combat stance, ready to help teach her many new tricks she would have never thought of before.

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Combat Classroom
Who I am speaking to
Brandon Graves
My Theme Song
Sekai. ..

Camille looks at Brandon with extremely grateful eyes. Her eyes sparkled with gladness and eagerness now. She smiles determinedly and nods."Alrighty, then. I will trust you, Mr. Graves!!! You start it out first, then?" 'I can do this.. Even one of the best fighters of the world is helping me, of course I can do this! Just a bit of practice....'

As she started to warm up a little by stretching out her arms and legs, Camille remembers that she had left without saying good-bye to Ryu and Airi. She gasps slightly to herself, feeling ashamed. She decides to meet up with them later and hang out with them if they were okay with it. She smiles now, knowing the training will start in a matter of seconds. She slowly pulls out her katana. It starts to glow in that same blue hue as awhile ago. Oddly, her presence does not change. Her personality, nor her appearance. She tilts her head, slightly confused.

"My appearance didn't change this time, Mr. Graves. "

Bankai Alucard
Ryu Shido
mewuzumaki

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves

Brandon grins as he hears she did not change. "I think anger is your trigger. Should I test that theory?" he asked as he soon moves quickly towards her. He moved around, swinging his sword to come in contact with hers. He was going to see her skills one way or another today, and hopefully without any cuts on her.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Her thoughts were far, thinking of what had happened today.
"Anything is fine.."
She murmured.
If anything, she was glad to have company that didn't know about her situation.
"I forgot my glasses at.." She waved a hand vaguely. "They've just come in."
Myuki explained, pushing the glasses up her nose carefully.

ryu shido
User Image

R y u S h i d o

D r a g o n . o f . D e s t i n y

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

Ryu shrugged his shoulders seeing as he didnt' have a clue as to what Airi wanted to do. He flinched a little seeing as he didn't know how to react with Airi getting so close. A small blush went across his cheeks as he nearly batted Airi's hand away from his face as she poked him. "Such as?" Ryu said aloud trying to hid his embarrassment. He looked at Airi for a moment and then back to Myuki. "Oh that's right sorry. Airi, this is Myuki. Myuki, this is Airi," Ryu said quickly seeing as he forgot to introduce the two together, "Sorrys forgot to introduce you two." Ryu smiled a little seeing as Myuki looked a little odd to Ryu now that he knew she wore glasses. "Heh, i guess they make her look smarter?" Ryu thought as he scratched his head slightly amiss at the moment. Once again Ryu's attention was elsewhere as he felt a pressence wandering around them. He couldn't pinpoint it for the moment and at present it seemed to leave them alone. "But what if i wander off alone," Ryu thought, "Will he... or rather it come out?"

"The strongest enemy I've every faced is my own self-doubt..." «

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

mewuzumaki

Belladonna Tea

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

She hid her face from him, blushing lightly.
"I know..I don't like them much either.."
Myuki spoke softly, waving slightly at Airi as they were introduced.
In all honesty, the glasses helped her see, since she could only see blurs without them.
More often that not, she would try to not wear them, since everyone didn't seem to enjoy it.

ryu shido

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Combat Classroom
Who I am speaking to
Brandon Graves
My Theme Song
Sekai. ..

Camille tilts her head. She considers his idea. It was possible. When those big guys started to bully Ryu, it made her so angry, she automatically shapeshifted into a wolf to immediately help Ryu fight them."It's possible. . .I was angry when those guys were bullying Ryu, but I've used my katana before, and I never transformed like that. " '. . ... Well, from the looks of it, seems like Mr. Graves will help me find the reason behind my transformation. . ~'

Before Camille speak further about the situation, Mr. Graves was already moving quickly towards her. Luckily, before she could've gotten knocked back on her bum, her instincts made her raise her sword in a firm stance. The force of Mr. Graves' move had moved her back a little, but she was able to withstand it. She smiles with her eyes for she could not use her lips at the moment. Her lips were too busy sticking together as Camille grunts to keep Mr. Graves' sword back. She finally decides his strength was too much and finally uses all her strength, which oddly was alot, and pushes him back. She then knocks him down with the hilt of her sword and starts to fall from her own force but stops herself from falling just in time. However, still above the teacher.

" Oops. Sorry! "

Bankai Alucard

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves

Brandon smiles, seeing she actually pushed him back. "Don't apologize....I am surprised you managed to do that" he said as he spins the katana in his hand, holding it like a tonfa. "Let's see if I can trigger it" he said to her, charging back to her to deliver her katana a barrage of swings to first test her reflexes and use force to push her to where he wants her: a wall. He was switching the position of his sword each swing to make it more random and unpredictable.One of the few ways he has won a championship was to innovate and use a weapon in new ways than just the norm.

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Combat Classroom
Who I am speaking to
Brandon Graves
My Theme Song
Sekai. ..

Camille smiles back sheepishly."Heh... I'm pretty surprised myself... I guess all the years of helping my father forge swords was beneficial." '...Really, how did I do that?..'

Before she can even properly stand up again, Brandon had already gotten up and bursted out attacks with his own katana. Camille pays sharp attention and dodges his attacks just barely yet swiftly, not wanting any cuts from his katana. A few strands of her soft, long light blonde hair is cut off by the katana as Brandon continues to move forward with lunging, random attacks. Camille was good at dodging, but his swings were so unpredictable that it made it harder for her to dodge better. She doesn't even notice the way she was getting closer to the wall due to her determination to dodge. Getting close to the wall was not a good thing, obviously, since it would make her vulnerable and make it harder to get into a safe spot. She glances back to move away from the nearest wall but then gets closer to the wall her back was facing. Brandon was just too quick for the girl. Camille starts to block the attacks with her special katana instead of trying to dodge the whole time.

"...He's fast.. "

Bankai Alucard

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves

Brandon smirks as soon he had her cornered to a wall. His sword pointed to her heart, almost ready to deal the death blow. He slowly pulls back from her, letting her get away from the wall. "Eventually you will have to come at me or your opponent, you can't keep running and dodging attacks. Believe it or not, I have fought men bigger than myself, and they were taken down by a powerful assault. Now come at me and show me what you can do...bunny girl" he said, hoping it would help make her mad and come at him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff