Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Airi

Her eyes returned to normal once the fight was over. Smirking at the guys she caught, she returned her attention back to her group and smiled at Camille. The girl wasnt half bad at a fight. Airi looked at Ryu and laughed lightly. "I didnt do anything but freeze their feet. I didnt want to kill them, that wouldnt be a pretty sight to see." Airi said with another laugh. Airi then went to look at her teacher and took a seat next to Camille. "That was fun. We should do that again sometime." She told her as she watch the teacher prepare to fight. "Its a shame it wont be much of a fight for him though." Kiara said with a slight sad look on her face.

♫You say if you could fly, you would never come back

You aimed for that blue, blue sky

You've yet to remember "sadness"

Just now began to grasp "pain"

Even the feelings I held onto for you

Are just now changing into words♫

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ryu Shido

Sparkling Innocence Community

Bankai Alucard

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

Ryu Shido

mewuzumaki

User Image
Brandon Graves
Teacher of Advanced Combat

Theme of the moment: Feed Me!!!!
By my hand, my guns, or my blades, you will be defeated

Brandon grins as he sees the gang leader and the other 2 he grab charge to him. He met their charge head on with his fists into the rib cages of the second and third biggest in the gang and his skull to the leader. "Any big guy can fall against the smallest as long as the right amount of physics and how you can harness your center of gravity" he tells the 3 students that were watching nearby. He grabs one of the students by his hair, lifting him up. "You also want to leave a solid, and strong impact" he said as he then slams the weak gang member into the ground. "Then another thing you can do is if they keep getting back up..." he said, seeing the second in command get up slowly "you put them back in their place" he said as he charged to the student, giving a powerful clothesline slam to make him roll from his feet to his head. He looks to the large truck that the leader came driving in with a grin on his face. 'If they keep getting up, you then finish it" he said as he soon picks all 3 of them, carrying them on his shoulders as he walks up the truck, stopping on top of it. He takes a leap forward, slamming the 3 into the windshield of the truck before he rolls off, looking unharmed. The 3 of them were writhing in pain as he grabs his jacket and casket, walking to the students slowly. "Those 3 were not even satisfying enough for me" he tells them.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Looking up, she saw Ryu, and the music teacher,
and some girls.
Pausing in her steps, wondered what she should do.
Shrugging slightly, she made her way over curiously,
giving a small wave to Ryu.

Ryu Shido
User Image

R y u S h i d o

D r a g o n . o f . D e s t i n y

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

Ryu stood, slightly dumbfounded seeing as how much his combat teacher loved fighting the other students. "Guess he's the combat teacher for a reason," Ryu thought as he picked up his things. He wasn't sure how comfortable he was with Mr. Graves beating on unwilling students, but he figured since he was a teacher, Ryu didn't have much room to complain. Ryu listened and watched calmly as he wondered whether his first teacher would have done the same. He looked over at Camille and noticed just for a few moments her demeanor and clothing had all changed. "Hmm... i'll have to make a note of that," Ryu thought, "Wonder what it all means. I doubt she took the time to get changed just for a fight." Ryu's eyes wandered over to Airi whom made a rather sadistic comment towards her style of dealing with the situation. "Remind me never to get on your bad-side then," Ryu said casually as he strapped both his swords on his back. Ryu noticed that a familiar face from far away was waving at him. It was Myuki, one of his first friends since he arrived at the school here. "Oi! Myuki!" Ryu exclaimed as he waved back cheerful, "Come join us." He motioned her to come over to them, discussing what just had happened. However, a sense of uneasiness swept through Ryu as he felt something elusive. "It's as though i'm being watched...," Ryu thought, "But wait... i've felt this presence before." Ryu quickly whipped his head around looking for whoever gave off such a presence only to find nothing. "Ah it's probably nothing, i probably just look silly at the moment," Ryu thought.

"The strongest enemy I've every faced is my own self-doubt..." «

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

mewuzumaki
Permission to create temporary antagonists?

Sparkling Innocence

Bankai Alucard

Belladonna Tea

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Myuki wandered over.
"I hope I'm not interrupting anything.."
She murmured, looking a bit ashamed.
Her hair was still down from her pigtails, and her eyes continued
to be covered by her bangs.

Ryu Shido

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Back of the school
Who I am speaking to
Ryu; Airi; Combat Teacher
My Theme Song
Light's Justice

Camille gives a charming smile back to Airi. She nods at her comments, in agreement with about everything.. "Very true.. That was sort of fun, although... My other nature took over, unexpectedly. . Anyway, maybe I should join the Combat Class! Haha~" '... I wonder why I couldn't control my other nature.. And how did I transform I'm the first place? ... My looks changed too.. Along with my personality, I think... Do I have two sides of me or something??..... '

Just at the combat teacher finishes fighting the big guys of the bullying group. Camille moves her thoughts to the side just for a moment. She claps with a small smile.

"Good job, Mister! As expected from the combat teacher! Haha~"

Ryu Shido
mewuzumaki
Bankai Alucard

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

Ryu Shido

mewuzumaki

User Image
Brandon Graves

Brandon smiles, stopping near Camille, putting a hand on her shoulder softly. "Name is Brandon....Brandon Graves..I hope to see you in class with these 2" he said as he adjusts the chains on his casket so he can walk back into the school and get to his classroom so he can finish making it look perfect. He had to only wait for the special compound that he made to fully dry. It was a thick polyurethane compound that was stronger than any kind of protective gear and had some reflection like a mirror under the title belts he won as well. He had pictures of each title victory under each belt to help people remember about his fights. Lucky for him that he had a student from a different class put up some signs for private classes after school for if they want more time to get better.

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Fallen Academy
Who I am speaking to
No one
My Theme Song
Sekai. ..

Camille gives a smile that only she could make. Her own cute little smile. She bows her head slightly, making her bunny ears flop. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Graves! My name is Camille Oakwood~ Heh.. I will consider joining your class! After approval and such, that is..." '.. To think that I would actually join Combat class willingly! Maybe I can control my second personality better... '

And with this thought, Camille confirms her decision of joining Combat Class. Why not? She could sharpen up her fighting skills and help control her 'powers'. As her red orbs of eyes wander, she notices the teacher's belt. Her curiousity overrunning her, she decides to ask.

"What's that belt for, sir? Is it a form of protection?"

Bankai Alucard

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves

Where am I? : Combat classroom
With: Camille

Brandon turns to the door of his classroom, smiling at Camille. "Well glad to see you here" he said, undoing the covers to show the many belts similar to the one she was asking about. "These belts are actually title belts. They are meant to show greatness in your arts. These you had to get by competing and fighting many different foes constantly" he tells her, figuring she did now know about his history. He normally did not want students to talk about his history, but will freely tell his career matches to students.

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Combat class front
Who I am speaking to
Mr. Graves
My Theme Song
Sekai. ..

Camille stands at the door next to the sort of tall teacher. Well, taller than her anyway. She continues to hold her smile as she speaks. The smile slowly spreading throughout her face. To her eyes and cheeks, dimples forming on her cheeks. She leans against the wall near the door frame, hands folded together."Haha~ And it is a pleasure for me to be here also!" '.. Combat class sure seems different from Archery class already!..'

As Brandon undoes the covers, revealing many belts, Camille blinks. Both curious and amazed. She listens intently to what he has to say about them. From what he had said and shown, she guessed that he must've accomplished many things relating to battle and fighting.

"You must've won many. . ~!!! It seems like you own many belts, after all.. If you don't mind me asking, how many have you gathered over time, Mr. Graves?"

Bankai Alucard

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves

Brandon walks to a small briefcase, opening it to show a belt he did not put in the case since it was a weaker replica. "I have near 40 of them here. I brought most of them here to show that under my tutelage, you could get these. The record amount of titles won in a year will be near impossible. I had a year when I won 1 each month. Most I have held at once was 5. I held the Unisex team championship, Grappling championship, Supernatural championship, bladed combat championship and also a world heavyweight championship for 6 months straight....that gave issues to many fighters" he said, chuckling as he holds a belt for her to hold. "Once you held the gold like this....you had to fight with all your heart and soul to keep it.

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Front of Combat Class
Who I am speaking to
Brandon Graves
My Theme Song
Sekai. ..

Camille's bunny ears twitch as a sign of her being very amazed and in awe. She had never heard of winning title belts before. The whole concept was very new. But that was what school was for, right? Learning from people's experiences and just learning in general. Camille tilts her head slightly with slightly wide, curious eyes. She examines the various belts Brandon holds."Wow... that's alot... Every month....?!!? That's crazy!!! Everyone must've been jealous of you or admired you.." '. . . ... I can already feel the amazement of what the people who watched Mr. Graves could've felt!'

When Mr. Graves holds out the belt for her to hold, Camille takes it and holds it gently and carefully. She held it just as an archiologist would hold an ancient, new artifact. She examines every angle of it with interest. The belt itself was what one would call "bold" and "popping to the eyes". It wasn't neon colored or something like that, it just had that certain special feel and look to it. Camille can't help but smile at Mr. Graves' explanation. 'Once you held the gold like this.....you had to fight with all your heart and soul to keep it.' That one sentence immediately affected Camille in a way. She could somehow apply it to herself, and the teacher's loving 'quote' just made her smile. One of the things that Camille loved the most was someone's passion or determination for something. It made her want to cheer them on. Only for what was right, of course. She smiles sincerely for what she was about to say was quite sincere and came from her heart.

".. . .I would like to feel that someday.. . The determination for something that comes from the heart and soul. .. It is an honor to have you as possibly my new teacher, Mr. Graves. "

Bankai Alucard

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves

Brandon could only chuckle, hearing her statement in awe. "Yeah....the crowd admired he for that, but my competitors despised me. Even the big boss families hated me for that. They used every dirty trick in the book to make sure they would not lose. Those were somewhat annoying for a while. I challenged some of the friends I still had for a title of their choice except for the unisex championship and the heavyweight championship. I did give them more opportunities to win it for them. When they won those championships, we became a dominant team for at least 2 years.....god that was just fun" he said, looking at the pictures of his teammates holding championships. He slowly was hopping on his feet with enjoyment, a rare thing for Brandon to do. "How about I give you a private lesson right now? I guarantee you that you will be stronger as a fighter and as a person when my training sessions are over" he said, grinning to her, hoping she would accept his offer. He was fine with training women as well as men, he only wants them to show the heart and determination to complete each one.

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Combat Classroom
Who I am speaking to
Brandon Graves
My Theme Song
Sekai. ..

Camille continues to smile and laughs a little. Somehow, Mr. Graves' words sounded as excited as a child would be for Christmas or something like that. "Well, that sure sounds like what jealous people would do. . .. It's like you were a star! Like as famous as a pop star or something! Haha~ Must've been fun to challenge your friends and just be on a team with them.~" '...Pop star...................Minki..'

Her eyes widen slightly. She couldn't believe she thought that so randomly. Why was he on her mind so much in the first place? It made her feel upset that someone who was gone 'momentarily' would be on her mind so much. Camille shakes the thought away. She couldn't ruin a good conversation with slightly saddening thoughts like these. When Mr. Graves offers a private lesson, her slightly emotionless face brightens up with a slowly appearing grin. Camille nods eagerly then claps. She can barely stop herself from jumping from excitement.

"Do I need anything? Or do I just do hand-to-hand combat, or...? "

Bankai Alucard

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves

Brandon smiles, chuckling as he was referred as a pop star "pop star no....I just fight...nothing to it" he said to Camille. He looks at her, hearing her question on if she needed a weapon or hand to hand. "Well what do you use already? If you don't use anything, I can teach you how to use any kind of weapon" he said, walking to a storage closet, showing a vast selection of weapons in here. "Feel free to use any of these if you choose. Hand to hand is fine with me as well if you prefer" he tells her, showing he can teach her in any art and with any weapon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff