• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
x
x
x

User Image

S t e v e nxxxS t e e l e

Angel With a Stained Soul

______________________________________________________

Turning to the newcomers, Steven barely recognized the man through the haze of insanity. "I watched them all die. All of my peers, my teachers, my friends... My Fiance and my unborn child." He responded, clenching his fists until his nails drew blood from his palms. "I lost everything... But I didn't die. I couldn't. I wanted to die. I tried to die..." Steven's voice dropped to a whisper as he spoke those last words. "The wounds kept healing. No matter what I did, they healed too fast. I didn't even get a scar for my troubles." Shaking his head, Steven smiled, The wide grin looking out of place under such pained eyes. "I learned though. I'm Alive for a reason. I'm alive because one day, I will be needed. My kind will fight again."

Turning back to Yuki, Steven shrugged. "The voices... I know they aren't real. They can't be. Everybody who died... They wouldn't stick around. They would have moved on as soon as they could. Everybody except maybe Isabella. She was always stunningly stubborn." The creepy smile once more lit up his face. "Besides, I'm perfectly sane don't you know? They wouldn't have sent me If I failed my psyche evaluation."

mewuzumaki

Bankai Alucard
User Image

R y u S h i d o

D r a g o n . o f . D e s t i n y

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

Ryu just smirked triumphantly at Airi whom commented on how silly Ryu was. "Yes, i am aware, thank you for that clarification," Ryu said as he sat back down calming himself, "But i make the world all the more fun no?" Ryu merely winced at the words Airi said seeing as he was the reason they were all together now. "Ah, you give out too much credit. I'm sure destiny or fate would've helped you two meet along the way," Ryu replied as he finished eating. Ryu turned over and noticed that Camille was spacing out. "Oi! Earth to Camille, you in there?" Ryu said as he waved his hand in front of her face. When she suddenly popped back into reality, Ryu reeled back giving off a slightly less than manly scream. Ryu shook himself and tried to cover up his odd behavior with a cough after Camille left to go for food. Upon Camille's return, she made a bunch of comments on Ryu and Airi's earlier discussion. "Used to be. Basically i'm only a traveler when i don't have anywhere to stay," Ryu said finally, "I've seen many things, both normal and extraordinary."

"The strongest enemy I've every faced is my own self-doubt..." «

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

mewuzumaki

Sparkling Innocence

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Cafeteria
Who I am speaking to
Ryu & Airi
My Theme Song
Starduster

Camille laughs, almost to the point of a few tears. Ryu's surprised yell to Camille's sudden movement was quite amusing."Heh..~ Sounded like a girl there, Ryu~" '..Oh, of Ryu wasn't here.. What would I do? Haha~'

Smiling at her own thoughts, Camille takes out a deformed-looking chip out of the Doritos bag, plopping it in her mouth. Momentary crunches replace the silenced pause in her delayed replies. She continues right after taking a sip of her water. Her cute, big eyes which color resembles that of a red plum, move to look at Ryu with great interest.

".. The farthest I've traveled is here. Otherwise, I'm always around my hometown, helping my mother with groceries or something at the fruit and vegetable stands. It's sort of a very country, little town. . I love it though. It's absolutely beautiful in the spring when all the flowers bloom!~ Oh, and Another thing I help with is forging swords. My father is a sword smith and my grandfather is a blacksmith but... He..." She pauses for a moment, not finishing her sentence. Really, she didn't know what else to say. Her grandfather was taken by a few mysterious men with shadowy looking clothes and weapons. They seemed to be hostile. No big muscles, but they had that certain menacing look up to no good. Hopefully, her father was safe while looking for her grandfather. Hopefully... Those men didn't catch him too..

Ryu Shido
mewuzumaki

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Myuki got up from the tree,
making her way to her room.
It had been a day full of surprises, and she felt maybe it would be best to go rest.
Walking through the hallways, she walked into someone, not having been paying attention.
"Oh..sorry.."
User Image

R y u S h i d o

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

Ryu simply scowled as he turned his head refusing to comply to the statement. "Whatever, guys can get surprised too you know," Ryu said slightly pouting. Ryu finished his food as he listened to Camille explain her own travels before throwing the rest of the wrappers in their respective trash cans. "You really are a rabbit huh?" Ryu commented with a little smirk, "Fruits and vegetables only for the pretty lady." He chuckled a little finding it a little funny that Camille portrayed herself like the perfect vegetarian to him. Ryu leaned back in his chair as he looked lazily at the ceiling seeing as he was finished eating. "What to do now?" Ryu thought as he peered over at the other students in the cafeteria, "Not much noise now huh?" Suddenly, Ryu was pulled backwards in his chair by his shoulder.

Before Ryu knew it he was staring up the nostrils of the previous large students he had incidentally picked a fight with. "Freshmen... time to teach you some manners," the large student leading the group snarled. The rough-looking student had a hardened exterior, showing off his large-built body to the two females that accompanied Ryu. Oddly enough, Ryu wasn't bothered by the fact he was being threatened while clearly off balance sitting in the chair. "Oh, is that so? Lead the way then," Ryu said as he flicked the student's hand off his shoulder. Ryu shot back up, leveling his chair before standing and bowing apologetic to his two female companions. "Sorry girls, got some business to attend to," Ryu said as he followed the group of hooligans towards the cafeteria exit, "Carry on without me." Ryu picked up his two swords before lazily stretching and followed the group of large students.

User Image

mewuzumaki

Sparkling Innocence

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Cafeteria; With the guys
Who I am speaking to
Ryu & Group of bullies
My Theme Song
Starduster

With blinking radiant red eyes, Camille nudges Ryu. She didn't mean to tease him to make him mad or something. She smiles apologetically, patting his head a little. "Sorry~ Wasn't meaning to make you feel insulted. . ~"When Ryu comments on her way of eating, she smiles sarcastically. It wasn't the first time that a person would comment on her race and her food. Bunnies and veggies.. Of course. It actually had nothing to do with her rabbit side, really. She had always loved fresh, healthy fruits and vegetables.'.. Silly goose~. .'

Removing her hand now, Camille looks up as a group of buff, big guys suddenly pull Ryu back with up-to-no-good faces. She tilts her head slightly. What was with them? Why were they bothering Ryu anyway? Bit by bit, her curious face turns into an upset one. When one of the guys who seems like the leader shows off his muscles, Camille cringes slightly. As Ryu regains balance and gets off his chair to go fight the group of strong guys, she also stands, frowning. She was definitely not going to let Ryu go alone nor leave them to mess with him. She was willing to stand up to them, no matter how much of a size difference there was. At least now her healing powers would come in handy. It was possible for Ryu to get hurt after all. She watches them exit the cafeteria, memorizing the way they were going. Camille quickly chants something then a bright light surrounds her, causing no one to be able to look at her. Her long blondish-silverish hair slowly fades into shorter hair-like fur, and her clothes disappear into the light. The next thing you know, there is a golden wolf about the size of a horse standing there. She lets out an unexpected light howl, grabbing Airi, putting her on her back. She runs towards her dorm, making Airi open the door with the dorm key that Camille had taken with her before leaving her dorm room. She then manages to get Airi to grab her special katana her grandfather and father forged for her. As she hands the sword to Camille, Camille puts Airi back on her back, holding the sword by her mouth and bolts towards the place where Ryu and the guys are gracefully and silently. She shapeshifts back without having to chant anything, the same bright light still surrounding her. Her appearance drastically changed. Dark, black hair and blue eyes that almost glowed like her mystical sword. She sets Airi down and pulls out her glowing blue katana.

"Ryu, you are not leaving me behind, and I won't let you guys bother Ryu!"

((Out of Cake: Sorry! Really long post .. . .. > o <;; And edited!!! ))

Ryu Shido
mewuzumaki

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Sorry guys that I haven't been posting in a while. I will post tomorrow for sure. Or I will try to post tonight.

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
mewuzumaki
Sorry guys that I haven't been posting in a while. I will post tomorrow for sure. Or I will try to post tonight.

It's fine! biggrin <3
User Image

R y u S h i d o

User Image

Ryu left his two female companions without another word seeing as they picked him solely to fight. The group approached the back of the school, which was slightly shady due to the sunlight hitting it in one direction. "This is far enough," the largest student said as he turned back onto Ryu, "C'mon little man let's see if you got the guts to back up that loud mouth of yours." Ryu smiled slyly as he moved back looking at how many of them there were. "Six of them," Ryu thought, "Guess the odds are in their favor." Ryu cracked his knuckles as he placed his two swords on the ground, leaning them against the school wall. "Don't wanna injury any of them," Ryu thought as he took off his over-coat. Ryu began warming up, letting loose a few punches and kicks in the air that mimicked the style of Bruce Lee. Not waiting for the opening signal, one of the larger students quickly charged Ryu, but Ryu reacted too quickly. He leaped into the air and kicked the student in the back of the head swiftly, pushing him into the wall. "C'mon, one at a time or all at once!" Ryu exclaimed as he taunted the bullies to fight him further. Just then, Camille and Airi had arrived to help Ryu out, making Ryu feel a slight bit awkward. "Awws two damsels in distress coming to save the hero," Ryu said teasingly, "Guess i'm the lucky one huh?" The bullies became enraged and warned Camille to stay back seeing as the 6 bullies charged Ryu at full speed.

User Image

mewuzumaki

Sparkling Innocence

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

Ryu Shido

mewuzumaki

User Image
Brandon Graves
Teacher of Advanced Combat

By my hand, my guns, or my blades, you will be defeated

The sight of a fight brewing near the cafeteria made Brandon grin as the leader of the bully gang stood back to watch them charge to Ryu. The next thing that would happen is a single finger flicks him in the back of his head and the leader is sent flying through the exit of the school, landing in the parking lot. "If there is something I hate, it's sing someone getting ganged up on...it shows cowardice that you need so many comrades to try to hurt a fellow competitor." he said as he walks towards them, approaching the other members of the gang, eager to punish them all.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Airi

Airi sat quietly as the two converse. Suddenly she saw a group of thugs approaching Ryu and she rolled her eyes as he try to show off to her and Camille. Before she could do anything, Camille transformed into a wolf and then she was put onto her back and she held onto her back as the run towards her Camille room. Airi got off her back and opened the door for her. Trying to understand what Camille was trying to tell her was a little bit more challenging but she figured it out and grabbed her katana. Once again she was put back onto her back as they raced towards the place where Ryu was surrounded by the guys. She transformed, and her appearance changed, and she bowed lightly at Camille for setting her back down. Turning towards the group of guys, she spoke up. "Same here. I wont let you hurt him and get away with it." Her eyes glowed as she formed a water ball. When they charged at them, Kiara used her water powers to and froze 3 of their feet to the ground. Then she saw the teacher flick the leader of the gang and he was sent flying. Kiara was beginning to like her combat teacher.

♫You say if you could fly, you would never come back

You aimed for that blue, blue sky

You've yet to remember "sadness"

Just now began to grasp "pain"

Even the feelings I held onto for you

Are just now changing into words♫

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
((OOC:Sorry guys it took me this damn long to finally reply.))
Ryu Shido

Sparkling Innocence Community

Bankai Alucard

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Back of the School
Who I am speaking to
Ryu & Group of bullies
My Theme Song
Light's Justice

Ice cold blue eyes give off a sarcastic, displeased look at Ryu's comment. Really, Camille was unlike herself right now, being in this form and all. It happened more and more often as time flew by. She smirks at him, dark, long luscious hair flowing past her rebelliously. "Ha ha. Very funny. Anyway... So, which one of you is gonna fight me? Heh. Don't worry, it doesn't matter whether I'm a girl or not. This depends on skill. "As she speaks, one of the guys from the group actually steps forward. He lunges towards her, fist clenched tightly. It seems he actually wanted to.. Hurt her? How interesting. Camille gracefully bends back and pushes off her hands, landing about 5 yards away. Her lips curve into a smile.'.. Just brutal force will not work. .'

Just as she bolts towards him, another member of the group steps in the way and punches her into the ground. She lands on her back with so much force that the air is knocked out of her. She takes a deep breath, glares at them, then jumps back up swiftly before they can plant another punch. Her movements were as smooth as a snake's, bending and curving. She runs as fast as she can in one direction then takes a sharp turn, misleading the first guy. She then releases a series of kicks then flips the second guy over before he can comprehend what is happening. The second guy crouches down in pain, and the first guy hurriedly rushes over to help him as Camille quickly returns to Ryu, Mr.Graves, and Airi with a mischievous smile. She watches Airi use her special water powers which were quite a sight, freezing feet to the ground. Who wouldn't love that? Oh, and Mr.Graves' sending the leader across the parking lot. It was a sight worth seeing. Didn't happen every day, after all. She turns her attention back to the group.

"Who's next?"

((Out of Cake: Mew, it's fine! biggrin We all have our busy times!))

Ryu Shido
mewuzumaki
Bankai Alucard
User Image

R y u S h i d o

User Image

Ryu was about to counter the 6 bullies as they charged at him, but suddenly the leader of the group was sent flying away. "Eh?" Ryu thought as he loosened his stance a little. Suddenly three of them froze in place from their feet downwards unable to move. Ryu realized that his fight was being fought for him and began to casually stand straight as Camille finished off the last of them. The majority of the bullies began high-tailing it away, leaving the remaining three stuck to the ground. It was clear that they were afraid now with the numbers now more even, plus a teacher was on Ryu's side. Ryu barely paid attention to the three bullies stuck to the ground as he picked up his two swords and pulled on his over-coat. "Awws shucks guys you didn't have to go and do that," Ryu said teasingly as he smiled at his mini-posse. Ryu looked over them and saw that Camille was still itching for a fight. "Heh, no need for that. They're beaten, no use chasing rabbits with a canon. No pun intended," Ryu said aloud as he wondered what the teacher was doing in a place like this. "Man, if i had this many people fight for me all the time, i'd never have to do any of my own fighting ever again," Ryu thought with a shrewd smile. He turned to look at his combat teacher who still looked menacing despite the battle being won. "So teach, what brings you out here?" Ryu asked.

User Image

mewuzumaki

Sparkling Innocence

Bankai Alucard

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

Ryu Shido

mewuzumaki

User Image
Brandon Graves
Teacher of Advanced Combat

By my hand, my guns, or my blades, you will be defeated

Brandon slowly walked towards the leader, seeing he was getting on his feet from that impact. "At least you can take a small beating...I hope you can take more then that" he said to the leader, grinning as he formed some chains from his wrist. The rattling of chains were echoing to the other students. He soon sends the chains to the leader, seeing him flinch before they turn, heading to the school. He grabbed the 2 next biggest members of the gang, pulling them towards him. He was fine with facing a handicap, and it would take more than these 3 to even harm him. He looks back to the others with a grin on his face. "How about all of you come here and watch the show...this should be fun" he said as he tosses off his jacket and casket, creating a earth shattering thud upon impact. He believed it was time to give the students in class a proper lesson in the art of combat.

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Back of the school
Who I am speaking to
Ryu; Airi; Combat Teacher
My Theme Song
Light's Justice

With an amused face, Camille struggles to keep in an involuntary laugh at the bullies' faces. They were just all talk and looks, but no true ability. She noticed Ryu's announcement and smiles at him with a real smile now. A Camille smile, and not the opposite-side-of-Camille smile. "I see.. Well, hey, at least the fight ended quickly, preventing any true injuries. I brought my katana just in case, but I guess I didn't need it after all.. I mean, since no one got hurt, that is." '..Fight ended, huh? I wonder when I'll transform back.. '

Just at this thought, Camille glows in a mysterious blue light. Whoa, since when did she have a blue light surround her? She had never seen anything like it. The only weird light she had seen before transforming was the bright light that no one could ever even open their eyes too, let alone her. She looks around the veil of blue light, noticing that no one could hear or see her. It seems she was transforming back. Odd thing was, her katana's glow was the same color as the light. Weird coincidence, hm? As she transforms, the dark hair slowly is replaced with her usual light, silverish blonde hair, and her blue orbs of icy eyes are replaced with her normal red ones. Even her clothes changes into her capris and tank top with the cardigan. Her bunny ears pop up on her head and so does her tail. The mysterious blue glow disappears from around her, almost as if it were a curtain unveiling her for a show. Camille nonchalantly walks to a nearby bench as she watches her teacher getting ready to fight one of the big guys of the group. She smiles sympathetically at them, and not knowing the teacher's name, she just calls him 'Mister'.

"Don't be too harsh on them, Mister!~"

Ryu Shido
mewuzumaki
Bankai Alucard

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items