Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Peeking out from behind the door,
her eyes widened at the sight of the Headmistress.
Her dark hair pooled around her,
brushing lightly against the floor.
She wasn't quite sure what to do, so she stood quietly,
assessing the situation curiously.

zetsu hyuuga
Myuki is such an awkward penguin

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Y u k i
                                          Headmistress || ★ I'll protect my students and this school. And I will ℓινє.
                                      ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Smiling softly at Myuki, she then begin to speak. "I understand that you are worried about your friend and teacher, but I'm going to have to ask you to go back inside the cafeteria and go talk to some students in there. This does not concern you and I do not want you to get hurt. " She said softly but sternly. She then turned her attention back to the student and teacher. Her eyes turned a dark red. "You two. My office. Now!" Yuki said clearly mad. She gently took Jacobs hand and led him back into her office. She wanted Jacob there so she wouldn't lose control and start going crazy. Walking furiously back to her office, she looked over at Jacob and sighed. "I'm sorry that in dragging you around like this. But right now you are the only person that can keep me calm just by being in the same room as me." Once she reached her office, she sat in her chair and Jacob took his usual spot by the wall as she waited for the two to enter her office.

Project Phobia 01

zetsu hyuuga
                                              Uh oh you made her mad.

Fashionable Exhibitionist

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
x
x
x

User Image

S t e v e nxxxS t e e l e

Angel With a Stained Soul

______________________________________________________

Slinking towards the office, no words were spoken between Steven and Daniel as they walked, thouroughly shamed. As they entered the office, neither of them could meet the headmistress's eyes as they sat down, suddenly feeling very small.

Daniel couldn't help but admire the woman's presence though. She truely was worthy of the title of headmistress. "I would like to apologize headmistress." He said, suddenly mourning the fact that he had nothing to drink.

Belladonna Tea

mewuzumaki

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Well, now what?
Myuki exited the classroom, but she honestly didn't want to go to the cafeteria.
Instead, she went to the school grounds.
Sitting under a tree, she sighed sadly to herself.
Rummaging through her pocket, she pulled out an old picture of her parents,
studying their faces.

zetsu hyuuga
In my old school, if you got in trouble with a teacher,
you'd get a ruler to the fingers.
Hide your hands!

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Y u k i

"Daniel I don't want to hear it. What you two did was unacceptable especially you Steven. You know better. You risked the lives of students today, and I don't tolerate that at all. We was just talking about controlling that side of you and then next thing I know you unleashed it. I know your history on what happened between you too. I took a chance on accepting both of you in the same building, but you guys need to talk it out right now. I don't want to hear no anew ifs or buts about and don't you laugh at that last part. So lets hear you two talk it out and while you guys are doing that, I am going to think of a punishment for the both of you." She said sternly with a look that said, if you even think about talking back, you will severely punished. Her facial expression is ice cold.

Project Phobia 01

zetsu hyuuga

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
x
x
x

User Image

"It was your fault. You let her die." Steven said, quick and to the point. "You ran away, leaving a young girl to find the only friendly face she could think of. I was fighting a demon, and I trusted you to protect her."

Daniel flinched. "I was scared. I ran because I didn't want to die. I regret what I did every day, but there is no way to change it."

Finally wiping the blood away from his seal, Steven shook his head. "You were scared? I lost everybody I loved on that day. I lost the closest thing I had to a mother When Luna died. When Raine died I lost a best friend. I lost a sister when Sarah was killed, and I lost a lover and child when Isabella sacrificed herself for me."

Belladonna Tea

mewuzumaki

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Dante Hellsano
Advanced Music Teacher

Everyone has a death song, shall I play yours?

As Dante was sitting near the fountain outside the school for lunch, he soon looks to see a woman approach him wearing all black and with a thick umbrella over her head. "So.....what brings you to my neck of the woods.....sis?" asked Dante as he slowly turns to look in her red eyes with his own. These 2 are indeed brother and sister, but they have been distant from each other for years since they went down different paths of their lives. "It is good to see you again dear brother....when are you ever going to come back to manor? Mother misses you and Father has some things to discuss with you.....Mr. Hellsano" she replied to him. Dante had his last name changed when he left the manor because if he used his true name, it would cause major fear since he would become the head of the most powerful vampire family when his father would die. He would rather be left alone to have a better life than to sit at a throne all day and have everyone fear you more than respect you. "Really? What does he have to discuss with me about? Probably about taking the throne I bet. Fear is not the way to have people appreciate you for who you are" he said to her as he raises slowly to his feet. As he rose to his feet, his sister reaches into her coat, pulling out a letter from her pocket written to Dante. He opened it, seeing it was written by his father and reads it carefully. "So.....he wants me at the manor then? I think that could be arranged.....and I think there are some students here that might want to enjoy it too" he said as he walks to the school slowly, having his sister walk after him. "Why not just go now? Father would appreciate more time to see you" she said to him, having a valid point. "First I need to make sure that can happen first and also I want to ask the headmaster if I can bring some of the students with me" he said to her as they walk slowly to Yuki's office.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Airi

Airi laughed softly. "You are very silly. Do you know that?" She asked with a smile. Kiara then looked at his expressions and body language. She always watched people every now and then. She was fascinated about how people react to things and she always found it amusing at times. Blushing lightly/ "No you wouldnt have met me or Camille. I would probably be alone somewhere or something/" She shrugged her shoulders. She really didnt know where she would be if she didnt have this two to talk too.

♫You say if you could fly, you would never come back

You aimed for that blue, blue sky

You've yet to remember "sadness"

Just now began to grasp "pain"

Even the feelings I held onto for you

Are just now changing into words♫

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ryu Shido

Sparkling Innocence Community

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
x
x
x

User Image

Turning to the headmistress, Steven sighed. "With all due respect, No other students were in danger, I had control at the time, I hadn't reached full possession form yet. I wasn't planning on killing the cowardly fool, just knocking him around until... until I stopped hearing her." Steven's head was bowed as he ran his fingers through his hair. When he sat up, his eyes were wide, showing a barely concealed insanity. "I hear it when I try to sleep you know. The screams of the dead. They beg me to save them... SHE begs me... Begs me to bring her back, I can do it. I have the resources. All it costs is the lives of a few innocents, and the rest of my own soul. Is that too high a price to pay? Too high a price to silence the voices? To get them all back?" Tears streamed down his face as he spoke, fingernails begining to sharpen as a small amount of dark energy leaked through.

The seal was loose. The headmistress may have sealed him for a moment, but there was holes now. The energy could leak in a little bit at a time. "Do you ever hear the voices Yuki? The whispers in the shadows? The cries of everybody you love dying?" As he spoke, his body started to shake, and whispers to faint to be recognized began to echo in the room, projected by his telepathy. "I hear them always. I try to keep calm and composed, but they are always crying, always begging. The screams aren't the worst. Did you know Luna cried as she finally passed? She cried for all those who were dying around her. Raine... She was stubborn to the end. She refused to scream, and passed with a simple goodbye. Sarah screamed when the claws tore into her guts. Nix swore, telling me that she would haunt me if I let her brother die. Isabella... She cried. She cried for our daughter who would never get the chance to even breathe."

Daniel's body shook with silent sobs as he held his face in his hands. Hearing about the deaths of the kids he had been proud to call friends was painful, but being the closest to Steven, he heard everything. The crying, the screams, the apologies. Begging, pain, even the whispered goodbyes.

mewuzumaki
Steven is getting a bit darker. He's kinda taking a life of his own. The whole insanity thing just popped into my head, so I started writing.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Y u k i

"I'm aware of thar Steven, but just think if your anger had gotten the best of you, it would not be a pretty site." She said sternly. Tunis ears twitch as she could hear the screams and crying. She even heard her best friends voice. She almost started crying right then and thee but instead, she stood up and walked over to Steven. Yuki bend down to get at his level and very carefully pulled him into a hug. As she did this, she had touched his mark once again and said fallen. This time she put more of her power into it to keep the darkness from escaping so easily. She didn't know what to say about the voices as she heard her best friend voice play over and over again in her head.

Project Phobia 01

zetsu hyuuga
                                              This should be very interesting.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
x
x
x

User Image

Eyes crazed, Steven turned his head just enough that his lips could brush against her ear. "You can hear her now too, You can hear them all. Consider yourself lucky. I hear them constantly. I haven't slept in months. My dark energy is keeping me from completely cracking, but I'm so close... When you gaze too long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. Insanity has eyes, thousands of eyes. Thousands of eyes to watch me always, and hundreds of voices to torture me. I see them every time I close my eyes. Can you see them Yuki?"

As he spoke, his thoughts were shared with Yuki, showing her the nightmare his life had become.

Eyes, shining in the darkness. Thousands, maybe tens of thousands. Eyes everywhere. Some of the eyes were familiar. Luna's eyes shone in the darkness. Raine, Nix, Sarah, Isabella. They were all there, their whispers assaulting his mind.

mewuzumaki

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
mewuzumaki

User Image
Dante Hellsano
Advanced Music Teacher

It did not take too long for Dante to be able to find Yuki with some good luck on his side. He stands near the door with his sister behind him, hearing what Steven was talking about. "I guess I came by at a bad time then, didn't I?" he asked as he slowly walks into the room slowly to look at the 2 of them. "So...what happened here?" he asked while his sister Lilith, also known as Lily walked towards Steven slowly. "Something bothering you?" she asked him. Lily has seen others similar to this before, such as Dante. She reaches into a bag, pulling out a small notepad with a pen so she can write things down for in case. Dante did have a few matters to take care of with Yuki and he might as well tend to them quickly so he can prepare for his departure.

Lily: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Cafeteria
Who I am speaking to
Ryu & Airi
My Theme Song
Starduster

Noticing that she had become lost in her thoughts once again, Camille smiles with a sheepish look, embarrassed. She then stands."Sorry guys! I guess I was sort of dozing off! I even forgot to get myself food! I'll be right back~" '..Geesh... Been thinking way more than I should lately... '

With this reply and thought, Camille walks towards the many different types of foods. She then scans her student ID card and grabs a few things. Like: Ceasar salad, a bottle of water, a handful of blueberries, and a bag of Cool Ranch flavored Doritos chips. After grabbing these delicious, sort of healthy things, she walks back to the table and begins to speak after taking a bite of her salad.

"... So Airi, you're gifted with water? That's really cool!~ I have something similar except its with animals... Oh and a few others. . And Ryu, you're a traveller? Sounds fun! I wish I could travel around to different places and stuff... ~"

Ryu Shido
mewuzumaki

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Y u k i

Yuki heard them all. Thousands of voices were inside her mind. She didnt want him to suffer any longer. It was painful hearing these voices take over her mind. The one that stood out the most her friend Luna. Hearing her voice once more was making her cry. "What if I say I have something that can make them stop." She told him. Yuki has this bracelet that the councilors gave her for Steven. They told her to use it in case of emergencies and this is a perfect time to bring it out.

Yuki saw Dante and his sister walk in and she looked at them. This was obviously not a good time to come into her office but he must have something important to say. "Steven is suffering with something that had happened in his past." She said to both of them. Looking at his sister, she tilted her head. "You two look nothing alike." She said with a small smile as she got up and went over to her desk and opened her draw.

Project Phobia 01

zetsu hyuuga

Bankai Alucard

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
mewuzumaki

User Image
Dante Hellsano
Advanced Music Teacher

Dante looks back Yuki, hearing about Steven and the troubles in his past. He slowly walks over to them, stopping near a mirror and points to it. Most mirrors would give a reflection, but with Dante, it shows his true self. It looked hungry and bloodthirsty as the reflection walks to a hellish throne and sits down "Is that all? How many miles is your river of blood? I guarantee you that yours would be a raindrop compared to mine" said the true look of Dante. Lily looks at the reflection, sighing at it "it's good to see him again too..." she said in a sarcastic manner. Dante raises his hand to Yuki and the other hand to Steven, showing the pentagram tattoos on the backs of his hand. "I had to go through entire changes and had seals marked into me in order to be what I am now. I have been having to deal with this for 15 years, and my father keeps wanting his "true" son to come back to him, but I refuse to do that" Dante explained to Steven and Yuki, seeing Lily sink her head down to the floor, shedding a bloody tear since she knew the hardships he went through.

Lily: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff