My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Hallway towards cafeteria
Who I am speaking to
Ryu & Airi
My Theme Song
Starduster

Deeply lost in her thoughts, it takes a bit for Camille to finally notice that Ryu and the girl that she had seen awhile ago was there next to her. She quickly curves her lips into a small smile and laughs lightly at Ryu's teasing. How could it be possible for Camille to smile so quickly? It really was quite a mystery since her thoughts were so sincerely saddening and serious. She teases back with a mischievous, cute smile and wink."Constipated?! How mean~~~ It's just my 'deeply thinking' face.. Haha~ And anyway, you shouldn't say much, Mister! Your smile was so bright that I could've mistaken it for the sun!" '..The least I could do for his efforts of cheering me up! How kind of him.. .~ It's been awhile, other than Minki, that someone has tried to actually cheer me up like this! '

Waiting for Ryu's response then listening to what he has to say. She glances at the girl with bluish hair. She had such radiant eyes and fair skin which made Camille feel quite amazed to see such a pretty girl. As Ryu introduces them to each other, Camille immediately smiles softly with cheery eyes and holds out her hand for a hand shake.

"Hello, Airi. As Ryu said, I am Camille. Camille Oakwood, to be exact. It's a pleasure to meet you~"

Ryu Shido
mewuzumaki

Dapper Carnivore

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Annabelle
Annabelle felt her stomach growling.
She quickly rushed to the line to get her food.
It wasn't long before she got her noodles and a cup of juice.
She walked to the table where Kiara and Shadow where waiting for her.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Airi

Airi laughed at the two as the make fun of each other. She has seen her before. That was the girl that was with a member of the band. She did look sad. Kiara assumed she was upset because they left so soon. As she introduced herself, Airi smiled softly and bowed. "Its nice to meet you Camille. Like Ryu said earlier, my name is Airi. I do not have a last name." She said with a slight giggle. Kiara then looked at Camille. She thought that she was adorable with the bunny ears. Kiara hasn't really seen any bunny people in a while so it was good to see one. She heard they was nice people.

♫You say if you could fly, you would never come back

You aimed for that blue, blue sky

You've yet to remember "sadness"

Just now began to grasp "pain"

Even the feelings I held onto for you

Are just now changing into words♫

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ryu Shido

Sparkling Innocence Community

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α Ʉ z υ м α к ι

I can swim freely, I don't need that sky anymore

εїз Kiara started eating on her salad as Shadow took her hand into his. Blushing lightly, she held onto his hand and smiled. Shortly after, Annabelle sat down at the table with them. "Hey Annabelle. That looks good." She said with a smile.

Broken, pale wings εїз

you're just a little tired εїз

of the sky which is too blue εїз

for someone else εїз

Just smile for yourself εїз

style by Impure Desires

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Fashionable Exhibitionist

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
x
x
x

User Image

D a n i e lxxxH a y e s

Fallen Hero

______________________________________________________

Leaning forward, Daniel inspected the young girl, noting her nervousness. "Well, you always did go for the petite ones. So this is why you skipped my class." He said, standing back up, only to be smacked in the back of the head by Steven.

"Idiot. It's not like that, you know how complicated that will be for me. There's a... situation, and she needs to be really good with her powers before everything goes straight to hell." Steven shrugged, taking a seat on one of the tables. "You're the best to help with her powers. Pyro."

The grin on his face growing, Daniel dusted off the shoulders of his jacket, causing fire to jump away from his fingers. Stepping up so he was nearly face to face with Myuki, he leaned down to get close. "So, you wanna learn to use your powers like me huh? It's gonna be hard work, and will cost you... YOUR SOUL!" As he shouted the last words, Daniels face burst into flames, transforming into a demonic visage. As he cackled madly, He was swiftly smacked in the head again, causing the fire to go out.

"Ignore him Myuki, He's an idiot. Your soul is staying right where it is."

Belladonna Tea
GOD DAMN IT! I finally got done with the super long post and went to preview, and It deleted the post!

Sorry for taking so long, I've been in the middle of ******** nowhere.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Jumping back, she looked at this Daniel, frowning.
Startled, she frowned slightly, catching the fire in her mind just barely.
It wouldn't be a good impression if she suddenly set him on fire.
Turning her head to look at Steven, she smiled slightly.
"You really shouldn't scare someone who's already really nervous."
Myuki muttered, fire in her eyes.
"It doesn't ever turn out well."

zetsu hyuuga
It's no problem.
-shakes fist- Darn preview.

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
TheDeadDxD

User Image
Brandon Graves
Teacher of Advanced Combat

By my hand, my guns, or my blades, you will be defeated

Brandon looked at Luna with some interest as she sees him crash into the ground and with some of her armor wedged into his back. He jumps back to his feet, showing the many wedged chunks of armor in his back as they were being absorbed into his body. "We will be at this all day" he said to her as he soon moves towards her, ready to deliver a few strong strikes with his feet and hands to her to try to handle. She may be a bit faster than Brandon, but he has the reach and the power to add to his amount of fighting skills.

Fashionable Exhibitionist

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
x
x
x

User Image

D a n i e lxxxH a y e s

Fallen Hero

______________________________________________________

"Ah, Now I see why you're here. You still feel it don't you." Daniel said, smiling knowingly. "The fire, it always wants out, always wants to be free." Flames danced across Daniel's leather gloves, the material enchanted to resist elemental based attacks just like his coat. "You don't have the control yet to silence the voice. Much like a vampire needs to feed, a pyro needs to burn."

"Dramatic..." Steven murmered, rolling his eyes at the older man.

Belladonna Tea
Ugh, I need to go buy a new laptop. This one hates me.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"I don't want it to hurt anyone.."
She murmured quietly, her head lowering.
She remembered all too well how it felt to accidentally hurt someone.
Myuki trembled, keeping a tight hold on her terrible power.
Her gave didn't dare to meet anyone's, in fear of hurting, and of burning.
She couldn't deny how good it felt though, how wonderful it was to know
that it was you who set that fire.

zetsu hyuuga
I need to get mine fixed too, but I am paranoid they'll
see something embarrassing.

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Luna Vashrock

Watching him charge towards her she mustered up her strength knowing these punches could be fatal, he launched the first strike but she swiftly caught this. The second punch however came by surprise connecting to her stomach knocking her a few foot back as she used her feet to stabilize herself. "Your sure know how to keep this girl happy" she told him gathering her breathe immediately after, the strike pushed allot of air out of her lungs but using that sweet little sentence it was enough time to regain it. She looked into his eyes and smiled "how many times have we fought, just for fun ?" she asked him with a little giggle to follow. She then heard a clear grumble from her stomach and clenched her stomach, "can we get something to eat, we'll have a fight 3rd lesson, is that a deal ?"

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
TheDeadDxD

User Image
Brandon Graves
Teacher of Advanced Combat

By my hand, my guns, or my blades, you will be defeated

Brandon smirks to Luna, admiring the compliment before seeing the air being punched out of her. He heard her stomach roar for food, making him chuckle "Sure, let's eat. But first get dressed, Even a barbarian should have some class" he said in a playful mood as he walks to the door. "I'll wait outside for you" he said to Luna as he walked out, thinking that a teacher should look better than what she was in right now as he had his jacket in hand to put back on. He looks around to see students were shocked to see the former champion up close. His reputation really proceeded him well.
User Image

R y u S h i d o

D r a g o n . o f . D e s t i n y

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

Ryu smiled a little seeing as his little teasing helped Camille cheer up somewhat. "Heh, lucky me. Then i can blind you with my golden rays," Ryu retorted to Camille. He nodded with his arms crossed as if he accomplished something great, watching Camille and Airi get acquainted. "That's me, uniting friends all over the place," Ryu said as he thumped his chest cartoon-like. Ryu lead the two females to the cafeteria which wasn't completely full, but there were a few unique individuals there. Ryu made his way over to a table and ushered the two girls to follow. "C'mon let's sit here," Ryu said finally as he placed his things down, "We can talk over lunch. I'm starved."

With that, Ryu bolted into the lunch line, not caring what dangers awaited him closely behind. Incidentally, Ryu bumped into some rather rough-looking individuals who didn't seem quite so friendly. "Watch it kid!" one of the larger members shouted, but Ryu didn't seem to pay much attention. Ryu picked out a lunch tray and began piling up large amounts of food, most of which were meat-products. "Lucky, this place is a buffet," Ryu said aloud as he made a praying sign, "Thank you student card." Before moving back towards the others, Ryu took the last ice-cream dessert which caught the eye of the rough-looking group again. "Hey!" one member shouted, but it was far too late seeing as Ryu had already fled the line. Upon returning to his two companions Ryu quickly thanked the Gods for his meal with another praying sign. "I humbly accept this meal, time to eat!" Ryu said before scarfing down his food shortly. His appetite was nowhere near human as Ryu just kept eating and eating without a moment's pause.

"The strongest enemy I've every faced is my own self-doubt..." «

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

mewuzumaki

Sparkling Innocence

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

Shadow smiled when Kiara held onto his hand. With his free hand, he began eating his burger. After a few bites and a mouthful of his drink, he wiped his mouth and looked at Kiara and Annabelle. "Wonder if we'll have the next class together." He said.

Company: Kiara, Annabelle.
Mood: Content.
OOC: N/A.

User Image

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Airi

Airi giggled softly and followed the two into the cafeteria. She looked around and saw that Steven was with a girl and another guy. The girl looked shy and seemed that her face had redden earlier. Seeing this made her turn around from the site. Why was she upset? You might ask. She didn't know but whatever feelings she could have had for Steven disappeared. She locked it up and returned her attention back to her group of friends. Why should she care about Steven. They could just be friends, plus it wasn't like they was dating. They was friends anyway so she will just move on with her life.

She sat down and waited for Ryu to come back and laughed when he came back with a try full of food. Getting up she went into the line and got some nachos and French fries with a soda on the side. Sitting back down at the table, she started to eat with a big smile on her face. She was happy with her new friends and is starting to forget all about Steven.

♫You say if you could fly, you would never come back

You aimed for that blue, blue sky

You've yet to remember "sadness"

Just now began to grasp "pain"

Even the feelings I held onto for you

Are just now changing into words♫

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ryu Shido

Sparkling Innocence Community
User Image

R y u S h i d o

D r a g o n . o f . D e s t i n y

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

Ryu's eyes flickered for a moment as he noticed Airi was fairly quiet now, even more so than before. Carefully, Ryu noticed Airi gazing over at a table not far from them, with a few other students. Ryu coughed a little as he swallowed his next mouthful before observing her carefully. It didn't take a genius to guess what Airi was feeling at the moment and Ryu could tell something was up. However, he didn't bring it up seeing as Airi went for food. Seeing Airi laugh at the amount of food Ryu brought back put Ryu's mind at a little more ease. "First time i've seen you laugh," Ryu replied with a smile, "And a pretty smile to boot. Who knew?" Seeing as Airi wasn't too caught up over whatever she was thinking before, Ryu didn't bring up the subject seeing as it would spoil the mood. However, he was prepared to bear whatever was eating Airi if and when she ever decided to trust him with it. "All finger food huh?" Ryu commented as he saw Airi's food, "You don't eat it plain do you?" Ryu pulled up a glass of water and drank it whole-heartedly before returning his gaze at Airi. "So, Airi, what brings you to this school?" Ryu asked innocently enough, "I take it you've a unique talent."

"The strongest enemy I've every faced is my own self-doubt..." «

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

mewuzumaki

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items