1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Brandon Graves
Teacher of Advanced Combat

By my hand, my guns, or my blades, you will be defeated

The former champion could sees her come towards him for a some sort of strike. To show he had no fear he takes the impact in his jaw, but when she does, he struck back something fierce from below. He uses one of his tree branch legs and his feet to strike along her stomach and then using his leg to slam her down fiercely onto the ground with a powerful amount of stomping power. Using one of his hands, he re-straightens his jaw as he gives a wicked grin to her. "Come on, you can do better than this" he said as he hops on his feet to show he was not even warmed up.

((what he did to her is in the first 20 seconds of this video: ))

Fashionable Exhibitionist

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
x
x
x

User Image

S t e v e nxxxS t e e l e

Angel With a Stained Soul

______________________________________________________

"If you mess up... You learn from your mistake. My friend can help you with your fire, teach you how to control it better. Make it burn hotter, and make it accurate." Steven said, reaching out to place his hands in Myuki's. "I will help you find more of your kind, and if they're really gone, it will be up to you to bring them back. You can learn to be a queen." Reaching up to wipe away a tear, Steven smiled, nodding. "No matter what you choose, I've got your back."

Those who had never been inside anothers mind couldn't understand it, but for a telepath, sometimes you would become dedicated to helping a certain person, and making sure their goals are realized.

Belladonna Tea
Midnight. Which never made sense to me. Bacon tastes best between 3am and 9am, midnight is a dumb time for bacon.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

She sighed, resigned to her fate.
"Where will we start first then?
Your friend?"
Myuki looked at him, for once in her life, not blushing, and not shy.
There was hard determination in her eyes,
and she seemed like a totally different person.

zetsu hyuuga"
Well, maybe, but sometimes at midnight, you're starving,
and a big bacon something would sound awesome.

Dapper Carnivore

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Annabelle
"Yeah, agree."
She smiled and continued walking with Kiara and Shadow.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α Ʉ z υ м α к ι

I can swim freely, I don't need that sky anymore

εїз Once they got to the cafeteria, she looked at the food line and smile. "Oh yeah its time to eat." She said happily as she walked towards the line. Looking at the food choices and gets a cup of blood.

Broken, pale wings εїз

you're just a little tired εїз

of the sky which is too blue εїз

for someone else εїз

Just smile for yourself εїз

style by Impure Desires

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Front of Combat Class
Who I am speaking to
Ryu
My Theme Song
Dear

Seeing that she must've gotten Ryu's attention, Camille's awkwardness immediately flushes away. She smiles slightly."Hey~ ..Yeup! Haha~" '...Is that weird? ...'

When Ryu says he'll be right back, Camille just nods and sits down on a bench of the wide, spacey hallway. She looks at her cellphone's wallpaper. It was a picture that Minki had taken with her at the amusement park a couple of days ago. The huge bunny plush that he had won for her at the ring toss booth was still sitting there next to her bed in her room. She sighs and closes her phone then glimpses outside while waiting for Ryu. With a barely audible voice, she whispers.

" ..Where did you have to go, Minki? "

Ryu Shido
mewuzumaki

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

When they arrived at the cafeteria, Shadow moved to the food line and grabbed a burger, then, for some unknown reason, requested a small plate of charcoal. Once he got his food, he walked along the drink line and got himself a cup of blood mixed with dragonfruit juice aat a 50/50 ratio, then walked to an empty table and sat down, waiting for the others.

Company: Kiara, Annabelle.
Mood: Content.
OOC: N/A.

User Image

Fashionable Exhibitionist

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
x
x
x

User Image

S t e v e nxxxS t e e l e

Angel With a Stained Soul

______________________________________________________

Nodding, Steven stood up, loading his arms with empty cans and throwing them away. "Come on, He's in the history room. I'll warn you now though, Daniel and I have a... Strained relationship to say the least." Taking Myuki's hand and leading her though the school, Steven finally stopped in front of a door with HAYES written right in it. "I'll talk to him really quick, just wait here for a second."

Opening the door, Steven was greeted by the sight of his old friend simply lounging at his desk, reading A familiar leatherbound book. Opening his wings, Steven closed his eyes as he began to walk forward.

"When the war of the beasts bring the world's end
                                                The goddess descends from the sky
                                                Wings of light and dark spread afar
                                                She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting"

"Loveless, Prologue." Daniel whispered, closing his book. "You skipped my class. Twice." He stated, a light frown appearing on his face briefly. "This isn't a social call is it?" Daniel groaned, knowing that he wouldn't like the next words from Steven's mouth. "I've been trying to talk to you since..."

"Whatever you want to speak to me about, it can wait. We will talk about what happened that day eventually. For now, I need you to help train a friend of mine. You owe me that at least. Myuki, come on in."

Belladonna Tea
By the way, My posts might be confusing once Daniel is talking more. Red is Steven, Green is Daniel

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Well, this wasn't awkward at all.
Walking in, she stood a little bit behind Steven, looking shy again.
"Um, sorry to intrude.."
She murmured, looking sheepish.
Myuki hadn't expected him to be a teacher.
She fought the urge to hide under something, and stood where she was.

zetsu hyuuga
Got it

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Luna Vashrock

The ground crumbled around her making a exact imprint of her into the floor, "Taunting me are you, I may have to stop playing with my prey and use some effort" she thought clearly. She wasn't pinned but from another persons view she looked so, closing her eyes she pinpointed his stance in seconds."Not a bad stance but your weak points are completely open her, or are you trying to bait me into a trap to put me into submission. You only use grapple with kicks to complement when safe, this isn't like you, your holding back. Might have to give him a reason to, without using any of my powers" she planned in her mind. Forcing her back up she moved his leg into a uneven position, she then rolled on the spot forcing him down onto his back and onto her belly. This made small thin slits into his back from the friction of him hitting the sharp edges of her armor and then past her to roll into the side of the arena, climbing out of the small crater she had made she took a breath, shifting him took a small toll on her when she blocked the taint in her blood, if not there would have been no effort to throw him across the room. There was a few cuts fresh down her shoulders from when he had kicked her down into the ground but this was not anything she couldn't deal with, she bit her lip letting a small amount of blood inside her mouth to the putting her finger inside her mouth she licked it giving enough blood for what she required. She then rubbed both hands together and applied it to the wounds, a burning hiss began as the cuts sealed up. Her blood was unique as it had healing qualities but the healing took time, looking over she then prepared herself, a simple throw wouldn't be enough to take this man out and restricted to her fighting skills in combat she was at a disadvantage to Brandon but she speed would have to do for now.
User Image

R y u S h i d o

D r a g o n . o f . D e s t i n y

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

Ryu nodded feeling a little better seeing as Airi had agreed to come along with him and Camille. Noticing Airi bow again, Ryu held up his hands and tried to hide his embarrassment. "No need to be so formal," Ryu said shyly, "I mean we're classmates no?" Ryu chuckled a little as he lead Airi back to Camille who was still waiting for him on a bench near the exit of the gym. She seemed a little lost in thought to Ryu, but a small bit of sadness was tinged in it. "I can't explain it, but she seems sad about something to me," Ryu thought, "Maybe i oughta cheer her up. Thinking that hard only leads to trouble." Ryu walked over, ushering Airi to follow suit before gently nudging Camille on the shoulder. "That constipated face doesn't suit you," Ryu teased as he smiled brightly at her, "A pretty girl like you is much more suited to smiling." Ryu hoped that, that little bit of teasing would bring Camille back onto her feet before they had lunch.

As Airi followed behind Ryu, he quickly realized he forgot to introduce the two women to each other. "Ah right, Camille this is Airi. She's one of my classmates and i figured she could join us if that's alright," Ryu said finally before turning back to Airi, "And this is Camille. Airi, Camille." He pointed to both females, introducing the two so there wouldn't be as much awkward tension. "Anyways, class is over guys, let's go eat!" Ryu said finally, "I'm starving after all that fighting." Ryu waved good-bye to the two teachers who were still locked in combat. His eyes still scratched a bit of seriousness as he gazed over Brandon before leaving. "C'mon ladies, let's go before all the cafeteria food is gone," Ryu said feeling chirper. He figured since he had both a shy girl and a solemn one, that he would have to be the happy-go-lucky guy to round out the group. "Hmm... perhaps three is a crowd," Ryu thought, "I'd probably need a fourth comedy relief guy to add to the group."

"The strongest enemy I've every faced is my own self-doubt..." «

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

mewuzumaki

Sparkling Innocence

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α Ʉ z υ м α к ι

I can swim freely, I don't need that sky anymore

εїз Kiara walked into the line and got a chef salad with black olives, grapes, ham and turkey, with shredded cheese. She put some salad dressing on it and got her a soda and sat down next to Shadow and then waited for Annabelle to get some food.

Broken, pale wings εїз

you're just a little tired εїз

of the sky which is too blue εїз

for someone else εїз

Just smile for yourself εїз

style by Impure Desires

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

While waiting for Annabelle, Shadow picked up a piece of charcoal and ate it. He then looked over at Kiara and smiled, reaching for her hand. He then ate another piece of charcoal, finding relief in eating it, oddly enough.

Company: Kiara, Annabelle.
Mood: Content.
OOC: N/A.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items