Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu
User Image
He looked Amaya, amazed, no, astonished. How could she decipher emotions so quickly? He thought psychology. Subconsciously, he was reluctant to believe in demons and such, although he was one too. He then moved his line of sight towards Shadow Nightwing, and smiled warmly, "Hello, it's really a pleasure to meet you! The name's Cain Ryu~" He put out his hand, going for a handshake. His nervousness had evaporated, he felt at peace, knowing that the students were very polite and kind.

Dangerous Prophet

User Image

User Image
Shiloh growled as the demon in front of him growled before letting out a laugh that shook the air around them, it’s eyes were locked on Shiloh and nothing else but Shiloh’s face was filled with frustration and annoyance.
“Come on! I’m going to be late for my first day at the academy, can’t you just crawl back in whatever dark hole you came from.” Shiloh shouted with his pearl white face gleaming in the morning sun, his crystal blue eyes narrowed into a glare as he gripped his sword ready to defeat the demon so he could return to the chore of getting to his new school.
“I’m sorry my puny little half demon, my master wants you and so I’m here to take you back even if I have to break your legs.” The demon laughed as he stomped forward and threw his huge car sized fist towards Shiloh, but with a quick bend of his knees Shiloh leapt into the air and dodged the blow.
“Tell your master if he wants me, then to come get me himself.” Shiloh growled loudly as he twisted his body and landed and kick to the demons face, the demon cried out in pain as his body slid across the ground making it crack before it shot from the spot it stood, with immense force the demon smashed into a building causing the glass to shatter and litter the ground around Shiloh as he landed in a crouch.
“I’m going to be late so i must say goodbye I’m afraid.” Shiloh said confidently as he began to draw his sword that was strapped to his back attached to his back pack, filled with anger the demon stood up shaking off glass before rushing towards Shiloh in attempt to grab his black tail but his senses alerted him in time, with a swift spin Shiloh slammed his blade into the demons neck slicing its head from its shoulders, the blood covered steel glinting in the sun.
“Stupid demons.” Shiloh mumbled to himself as he flicked off the blood from his sword and put it back into its case wrapped in a soft material carry bag, finally he started to make his way towards the academy once more.

After running for about twenty minutes Shiloh finally arrived at the academy gates with his body bent over as he gasped for air, his blue eyes finally opening and looking up at the beautifully huge building, people had already started to arrive too.
“Well at least I’m not late.” Shiloh praised himself as a gentle cool breeze brushed his heated skin that held a few sweat beads, slowly standing he began to make his way through the academy gates and towards the front entrance where a few people were gathered ready to enter the school.
‘Wonder what the people are like here.’ Shiloh thought to himself also wondering if anyone knew a half demon was attending their school, but he wasn’t like other demons he used his blood to take out others of his kind that wanted to cause complete pain over innocent people.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Yukon

Yuki was watching everyone getting along. She then bowed and said. "I'm Yuki your headmistress. Please make your self's at home. School will start two days from now." She said with a smile.

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu
User Image
Cain stared at Shiloh, eyes widened. He had fought demons in his day, bad ones. He gazed at Shiloh in admire. Shiloh reminded him of himself when he was younger. He then clutched his chest breathing heavily, Cain ran into the school and quickly dashed into the the men's bathroom. He shivered in fear. He remembered a horrifying recollection as well.. The reason he quit hunting demons...
He splashed water on his face, trying to forget. But he couldn't. He looked at himself in the mirror in disgust, and regained his composure and headed for the door.

Beloved Friend

~ϟ* Amaya *ϟ~

User Image

As she walked, she saw a boy run towards the entrance. Once he got there, he stopped to gasp for air. She tilted her head. She couldn't read his mind at the distance he was away from her. She walked towards him as he entered the school. "Hey, are you okay?" She questioned, and tilted her head. She didn't feel like reading his mind.

Hilarious Genius

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
    User Image

Shirou Yu
                                                            Nickname: The Knight.
                                                                        Courage is the magic that turns dreams in to reality.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
                                                                          To keep our faces toward chance
                                                                          and behave like free spirits in the presence
                                                                          of fate is strength undefeatable.....

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread,
                                                                          places to play in and pray in,
                                                                          where Nature may heal and cheer and give strength to body and soul alike.

_____ =========================================

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
                                          A old student on his second year, New enemies or new friends?

Shirou blinked slightly as he looked around him self. He was surrounded by forests, something he hadn't seen since leaving his parent's mansion in the north. For a moment he thought he saw a figure slipping in and out of the trees just out of site. From what he could see it was a women and she wore a blue dress an had long white hair. Tilting his head slightly he moved to follow but found that he couldn't. Concerned he looked down. Roots clamped around his feet holding him in place. Frowning slightly he reached for his sword but as he did so it vanished like a mist. Frowning again he looked up to yell for the women to come back but as his eyes set on the trees they became distorted. Like they were melting away. For a moment he actually thought this was reality. But something hit him from behind and he turned to look but found him self staring at the back rest to the passenger's seat of the car he was riding in. Frowning slightly he turned to look out the window. Sure enough they were surrounded by trees. How ever these weren't melting.

"Are you ok, sir?" The driver asked.
                                          Shirou turned his head to look at the man. The man was middle aged and from what SHirou knew about him he was a decent guy. "Yeah, just a weird dream" Shirou commented.
                                          "Been having a lot of those lately?" The old man asked.
                                          "Yeah, it's the same one every time" Shirou commented.
                                          "When did they start?" The old man asked.
                                          "What are you my doctor?" Shirou asked. "They started a long time ago, when i first started using my power" he commented.
                                          The old man laughed at his first comment but nodded in understanding. "Well, are they worse or no?" he asked.
                                          The old man was starting to get on his nerves. "Not exactly" Shirou commented.
                                          "Well, maybe it's just your nerves acting up" the old man commented. "I doubt it really has anything to do with your power and everything to do with your hormones, from what i saw at your first year there are some pretty good looking women at the school" The old man commented.
                                          Shirou's eyebrow started twitching as the man spoke. Why would he, Shirou Yu, be worried about women? it was the last thing on his mind right now. He was more concerned about the tattoo on his chest rather then getting a girlfriend. "I doubt that" Shirou commented.
                                          "Oh come on, a strapping young man like your self must have women hanging all over you" the old man joked slightly.
                                          Shirou looked around him self sarcastically. "Do you see any women?" he ased. Though he did have a bit of a fan club at the school. They called him the knight for what ever reason. Shirou wasn't the knight type, he didn't rescue princess from towers and he didn't slay dragons for a living. Still his little fan club always seemed to find new ways of getting him in to trouble.
                                          The old man chuckled lightly as they pulled up to the gate. "Seriously though, relax, your always so tense" he said. "it's like you expect to be attacked at any moment" the old man commented as he got out and helped SHirou out of the car.

Shirou shook his head slightly at the mans comments but didn't say anything as he climbed out of the car. Grabbing his sword he strapped it to his side. It was a traditional katana and looked brand new though that was only thanks to Shirou keeping it in good condition. Next Shirou grabbed his bag out of the back seat. A simple dufflebag that held his clothes and stuff. "Your probably right" Shirou commented as he turned to the old man. "Anyways, tell my father not to worry, i wont blow up the school like i did the last one" It was a running joke in the family since the time his power activate and he leveled a school which earned him getting kicked out for it. The old man chuckled and made a comment Shirou didn't hear before climbing back in to the car and driving off. Sighing slightly Shirou turned and walked through the gates thankful to be away from the old man and his instigation's. Dressed in simple pants, boots, and a shirt that looked rather expensive, then again his whole outfit looked rather expensive, he also had on a large thick bracelet around his wrist that kept his power in check. The gem on the bracelet pulsed every time he reached for his tattoo's power. His long dark purple hair hung behind him in a single pony tail. Looking up he noticed a group of student's gathering in the court yard. Frowning slightly he made his way towards them as he watched a girl in a white dress and rather long white hair suddenly vanish out of no where. Hyper speed? at first he thought he was the only one who was able to move that fast. How ever, nothing had tipped him off that the girl had done so. Teleportation? must have been as the girl had left no trace behind other then a rather befuddled looking teacher. Shirou figured he was new to the school and probably wasn't used to this. Shaking his head slightly he made his way towards the group and only stopped once he was standing with the group of student's. For the moment he remained silent figuring that was the best course of action.

Eldarian. ©

══════════════════════╗
      Health:
      100/100
      Healthy
      Mood:
      Moody/Aggravated.
      Magic:
      Sword art: Illusionary style.
      Main 1: Inactive.
      Sub 1: Inactive.
      Main 2: Inactive.
      Sub 2: Inactive.
      Main 3: Inactive.
      Sub 3: Inactive.

Current Location:
      Looking for the other jewel holders.
      O.O.C:
      Quote:
      Edited sorry about that guys XD.

╚══════════════════════

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu
User Image
Cain back to the crowd and smiled brightly. "Ah! Well! I see new students have joined as well!" He clapped his hands together happily.
Cain had trained himself to control his feelings through out his life. He turned to a student with dark purple hair. "And you must be Shirou!" He said with a cheerful tone. He was excited for new students, he wanted to be a friend to the students as well as a teacher.

Dangerous Prophet

User Image

User Image
Shiloh stood looking at all the students, teacher and head mistress with curious eyes when suddenly a female appeared and asked him a question, she was wondering if he was ok and the question was probably directed at him due to the fact he was out of breath slightly.
“Oh hi, I’m fine thank you just a little out of breath, had to take out some trash before running to the academy so i wasn’t late.” Shiloh said with a fang filled grin as he referred to the demon as trash, slowly he looked round at the different people with his wide curious crystal blue eyes, one was a teacher who seemed rather happy to see the students which was probably because he loved his job, another was a guy who seemed older than him with long purple hair and a strong aura about him, the headmistress who wasn’t an old scary crone and of course the white haired girl who asked if he was ok.
‘Hmm i guess they’re an ok bunch of people.’ Shiloh thought to himself as his black demon tail that had a very soft bushy tip like silk sway through the air with excitement, the gently breeze blew his dark raven hair around him face causing him to run his hand through it and ruffle it a little which revealed his pointed demon ears.

Hilarious Genius

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
    User Image

Shirou Yu

Shirou blinked before turning and looking at the man who addressed him by name. He studied him for a moment. It was the befuddled teacher. Turning his head slightly he looked over at the headmaster, er well headmistress, A neko he'd heard a lot about. After a moment he turned his attention back to the man and listened to him for a moment. Lifting a hand he pushed it in to the pocket of his pants before turning answering the man. For a moment he felt like being sarcastic with the man but after careful deliberation he thought better of it and just held his hand out. "Shirou Yu to be exact" he said. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr........?" Shirou trailed off for a moment as he waited for the man to fill in the rest. In the main time Shirou kept in mind the other student's surrounding him. A couple of them that he knew from last year stood off to the side gossiping. Oh great, he actually recognized one of them. No doubt any moment now his fan club would try to kill him, not literally no, but sometimes he felt like it. For the moment though Shirou ignored the girl and focused on the man in front of him.

Eldarian. ©

══════════════════════╗
      Health:
      100/100
      Healthy
      Mood:
      Moody/Aggravated.
      Magic:

Current Location:
      Looking for the other jewel holders.
      O.O.C:
      Quote:
      Gah, sorry it's short. Brain fart XD.

╚══════════════════════

Beloved Friend

~ϟ* Amaya *ϟ~

User Image

"Okay. I was wondering why your lung capacity was shorter than average." She looked over to see another person had entered the school. "Ah. Shirou Yu." She greeted him and held out her hand. "I am Amaya." She could tell he wasn't in a good mood. Like with the other boy, she would like to refrain from reading minds as often as possible. Sometimes once she starts reading someone's mind, she can't help but go farther and learns things a little too personal. She didn't want to come off too strange to everyone, as she hoped to get close to them and examine their emotions. Then she realized she had once again greeted someone by their name, without them telling her their name in advance. 'Maybe he won't notice I did...'

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α z υ м α к ι

I can swim freely, I don't need that sky anymore

εїз Kiara went inside her dorm and un packed her things. She then left her dorm and decided to see all the people that were there. She walked up to everyone and bowed. "Hi everyone. My name is Kiara Uzumaki. Its nice to meet all my classmates and teacher.

Broken, pale wings εїз

you're just a little tired εїз

of the sky which is too blue εїз

for someone else εїз

Just smile for yourself εїз
style by Impure Desires

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu
User Image
He smile warmly at the student, he could tell that Shirou Yuu wasn't very much excited for school, maybe it was the people, or the education, but he wanted to make him change his mind whatever it was that was bothering him. "The name's Cain Ryu, but you can call me Cain, I like it that way~"

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
∏ Î ƤƦąŷ ŸŏŬ Ƕǻʌə ɱėȓƈϒ ΟΠ ϻЎ ЅϴŬĹ∏

Ñáɱɇ: Saintclaire T. Marris
ŠūßƖƏċƚ :#<₁2>

She awoke to the ear pounding sound of her digital alarm clock, 'BEEP...BEEP...BEEP'she rolled over on her side and slapped the top of it hard."Ten more minuets please...then I'll be up and ready..."she spoke in a soft french voice. She was new to the states and hadn't really lost her accent yet. Unlike her two younger brothers. Maybe, because she was older and they were younger then her. But she didn't mind it at all. But getting back to the story, she heard the door open and the sound of tiny feet running across the floor boards. She felt the light weight foot steps cross over to her chest and a light pat on top of her. She slowly opened one eye and then to other to see a puffy white face. She smile and yawned a little, it was her cat bobby."Hello there little one...I guess it just me and you in the house today...and soon only you. I have to go to school...so don't worry I'm sure mom, dad ans everyone will be home soon..."she said and stood up. She crossed the all white room and got ready for the day and the upcoming school year...

~~Time skip to driving up to school~~

She was in her black jeep when she came to the gates of the school and smiled."Home, soon to be, home..." she said and drove around until she found the student parking lot. She parked and got out, grabbing her bags she locked the door and was on her way to the office...

As she walked down the hallways, she took note that there wasn't really anyone here yet. Strange,she shrugged her shoulders and continued her search until she fount it. She stepped in to the well lit and cool place. She was greeted by a red haired lady,whose face was full of wrinkles.She made a little face that wasn't noticeable and walked over smiling.'Hello miss...My name is Saintclaire T. Marris...I'm new here." she said looking to the older women. The lady nodded and gave her, her card key and went back to work. She gave a silent nod and back out slowly with a sigh."Well,people here are just wonderful...I hope the kids are nice.." she said and walked to her room...

'Room 1' she smiled and knocked first. No one answered, she unlocked it and walked in. It was huge. There were six bed and one of them were hers. She put her things down and walked out,"Ill unpack later, right now i need to find some people to chat with."she said and started out.'
User Image

OutOfCrank:YES PEOPLE I WAS ACCEPTED!!!!

ᴅᴑᴎᴛ ᵐᵃᵏᵊ ᵃ ϝόόʃ ʘʋʈ ʘɈ ɯɇ when Íťš ȑȇȃʅʅʎ ΫΟΰ Ϯϴ Ьᴸᵄᵚᴲᵎ

User Image User Image User Image

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu
User Image
Cain turned his head and waved at Kiara, he knew that she was a princess and he knew her father as well, they went way back, it wasn't on good terms, but they knew each other, and maybe she knew him from his... visits. "Hey Kiara,"

Hilarious Genius

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
    User Image

Shirou Yu

Shirou listened to the man and nodded. He wasn't worried about school or the student's. He actually enjoyed school. In his opinion it got him away from his over baring parent's and allowed him time to be him self. Well sort of. Shirou wasn't all the sociable but he did speak when he found the time. He noted the girl that had teleported away had come back, this time on foot. Did that mean her teleportation had a time limit for when she could use it next? Or did she just feel like walking around and meeting new people? For a moment SHirou turned his attention back to Cain and nodded slightly. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Ryu" he said. Due to his upbringing he'd learned to always be respectful to others even those younger then him. His attention was pulled out of his thought when he heard the girl acually speak his name. From what he remembered he'd never introduced him self to her. Maybe she over heard his conversation with Mr. Ryu? that might actually be a possibility. Many student's at the academy had heightened hearing so it was possible she did over hear it but he doubted it. Something told him this girl wasn't all she presented her self to actually be. Shirou studied the girl for a moment and noticed the way she spoke and the way she presented her self. It reminded him of someone who just wasn't right in the head how ever he kept that impression to him self. No need to fly off the handle and start making enemies on the first day. Though sometimes it couldn't be helped but he would at least try to be a decent person around others. So far he knew she cold teleport and possibly be able to hear things others couldn't. So what of the others? what were they able to do? This would be a interesting school year to say the least. Shirou toke the girls hand when she offered it. His grip was strong but he held back on his own strength. No need to test people already. "A pleasure to meet you as well Ms. Amaya" he said. Once done he released her hand and stuffed his hand in to his pocket.

Shirou seemed about to say more when yet another student walked up. This one appeared to be quiet young but something told Shirou not to underestimate her. She was short for what ever age she was. She looked more like a child rather then someone who was of the age to attend the academy but then again looks could be deceiving. He listened to her introduce her self and nodded slightly. "Teachers" Shirou respectfully corrected. "My name is Shirou Yuu" he added. Though he figured she'd already picked up that much from Ayama. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well" he added before turning his attention back to Ayama. "Though i must ask, how did you know my name even though i didn't introduce my self yet?" he asked. "enhanced hearing?" he seemed to suggest for a moment before falling silent. Shirou remained that way as he studied the teacher Mr. Ryu, The silver haired girl who looked a lot like the girl in the woods from his dream Ms. Ayama, and the childlike girl who could be more then she appeared to be Ms. Kiara. Though he noted something about Kiara. Her last name was Uzumaki, a unusual last name to be sure. The name sounded familiar some how but he couldn't place it.

Eldarian. ©

══════════════════════╗
      Health:
      100/100
      Healthy
      Mood:
      Moody/Aggravated.
      Magic:

Current Location:
      Talking with Ayama, Kiara, and Cain in the court yard..
      OutOfCookies:
      Quote:

╚══════════════════════

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out