Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

'Huh, that could work... and if that works, then there's something else I can write about.' Shadow thought, then looked at the paper for a moment, then began writting his last paragraph, half about the amusement park, half about finding love. As he wrote, he smiled at what he was writing.

Company: Kiara, Annabelle.
Mood: Content.
OOC: N/A.

User Image

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
TheDeadDxD

User Image
Brandon Graves
Teacher of Advanced Combat

By my hand, my guns, or my blades, you will be defeated

Brandon grins to Luna, looking at her "I suppose that would be more entertaining for them. I am fine with that then" he said, surprises she was able to reach to his forehead to kiss it. "Alright...hand to hand no powers, deal? I don't want the gym destroyed the first day" he said as he steps back to get into a combat position. He gives a wide grin, eager to have a good spar with Luna again....it has been a while since they have done this.
User Image
Jason Renaultz

Jason kept his eyes fixed on the window, but his mind locked on what Yuki was saying. Somehow it seemed as he was expecting Gabrielle to not tell her why she needed to resign, but for two teachers to resign and for a student to be killed in school grounds? That one he didn't see coming. Things were escalating faster than he thought they would, and that meant that what he was thinking was true: things were going to get worse now. "For some reason, I thought this would happen sooner or later. Never would have guessed it happened sooner, though," he said as he leaned back against his chair. She had a point about the barrier, though. How she was able to get through when only teachers and staff were allowed passage was beyond him... unless... "Say... how far is the barrier supposed to be put up?" he asked her, as he brought a hand up to his mouth to think.

OOC:

mewuzumaki
User Image

R y u S h i d o

D r a g o n . o f . D e s t i n y

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

Ryu didn't even flinch when Luna interrupted his challenge to Brandon. Barely hearing her taunting, Ryu simply stood for a moment, concentrating so very hard on his target. It was almost as if an aura of willpower was pulsating through him as he awaited Brandon in the ring. However, the effort was futile since Brandon had declined Ryu's challenge in the prospect of another teacher. "Subtly is lost on this woman," Ryu thought as he breathed deeply, relaxing his body. Ryu's eyes that once shouted, "FIGHT!" now were calm and serene as he bowed respectfully letting Luna take his place. Ryu wiped a bead of sweat off his brow as he left the ring, but shot one glance back at Brandon which sent a message which only a true warrior would understand. "I'll never back down to what i believe. Remember that," Ryu's glance said. Ryu moved off the arena and sat by his belongings. He pulled out a towel from his bag and wiped off his sweating face and body seeing as his match was over. "I don't know if i feel lucky... or cheated," Ryu thought as a familiar face appeared before him. It was the blonde male fighter Ryu had fought earlier. The blonde male gave a heart-felt apology for the use of special arts as well as a humble thank you after he was indebted to Ryu for being "saved." "Don't beat yourself up over it. I'm actually sorta glad you went all out against me," Ryu replied as he looked over his things, "Makes things far more fun don't you think?"

"The strongest enemy I've every faced is my own self-doubt..." «

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Bankai Alucard

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α Ʉ z υ м α к ι

I can swim freely, I don't need that sky anymore

εїз Kiara smiled softly at him and then continue writing her paragraphs. She then thought about her family vacations they had. Making two paragraphs she started writing her third paragraph. Humming to herself she looked around and saw the class also writing.

Broken, pale wings εїз

you're just a little tired εїз

of the sky which is too blue εїз

for someone else εїз

Just smile for yourself εїз

style by Impure Desires

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Archery Class
Who I am speaking to
Some girl with green hair with black highlights
My Theme Song
Dear

After a few more shots of the arrow, Camille looks around, slightly frowning. Where was the teacher anyway? Was there even a teacher or whatever? She decides to ask a girl in a sort of outfit which looked like something some priestess from the long ago Japanese history times would wear. "Excuse me . . ~ I was wondering if you knew where the teacher was? Or.. well, what are we supposed to do?" '.. Is there even a teacher for this class?..'

The girl slightly giggles, putting her bow and arrows down on the ground carefully. She shakes her head. "No... There is no teacher for this 'class'. We usually instruct each other since it's an AP Archery class instead of a normal Archery class. So, just practice with your bow and arrows for now." Hearing this, Camille slightly blushes, feeling embarrassed about not even knowing that. She rubs the back of her head with a sheepish smile.

" Ah.. I see.. Well, thank you for telling me! ~ "

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Ryu Shido

User Image
Brandon Graves
Teacher of Advanced Combat

By my hand, my guns, or my blades, you will be defeated

Brandon looks at Ryu, nodding to him as he was eager to fight Luna again. "We can fight later, my office is always open" he tells Ryu as he wanted to give the kid a good sparring session. He sighs a bit, not happy his tournament got messed up, but he shrugged it off. "Everyone....when I say Spar, that means it will be just close quarters, hand to hand, and with no powers or abilities" he tells them since it was something crucial he learned during his early years of intense training. He kept an eye on Luna as he had a feeling she might strike when he was not looking at her.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Y u k i
                                          Headmistress || ★ I'll protect my students and this school. And I will ℓινє.
                                      ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Yuki sighed softly as she put her hands to her head. "This day is getting better and better. The barrier should be able to cover the whole school. I should double check." 'This isn't good. I kneed to make sure no one is allowed to leave the barrier without my permission.' She thought to herself. "This is getting crazy. I cant win from losing. I need to hire security or something like that." She said looking at her computer. Turning it back on, she thought if she should tell her father what happened.

Project Phobia 01

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"Wouldn't it hurt if I set your razors on fire though?"
Myuki asked him curiously.
"An angel..were you at some point in Heaven?"
Curiously, she reached for his wings, before retreating her hand.
"..Can you fly?!"
She asked eagerly, her eyes bright and curious.

zetsu hyuuga

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

Shadow was finishing his final paragraph and checked over what he had written, making small corrections in certain places. He then put his pen down and sighed. 'Well, for not being good at English, I've done something quite well.' He thought. A stream of sunlight broke through a window and went across his face. His purple emerald necklace flashed quickly and his eyes turned purple.

Company: Kiara, Annabelle.
Mood: Content.
OOC: N/A.

User Image

Fashionable Exhibitionist

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
x
x
x

User Image

S t e v e nxxxS t e e l e

Angel With a Stained Soul

______________________________________________________

Chuckling, Steven began to answer the questions in order. "The razors detach so I can throw them, they grow back if I seal and unseal my wings. I was in heaven for about three months before I came here. Because of a certain... condition I have, I was banished, and labeled a fallen angel." Shrugging, Steven crouched down and jumped almost ten feet in the air on leg strength alone before gently flapping his wings enough to stay aloft. "I actually fly pretty often. I prefer to walk though, I was raised as a human for 16 years before I grew these things, so I'm used to walking." A mischievous smile began to grow on his face. "Ever flown before? I can carry passengers."

Belladonna Tea

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"I haven't ever flown.
Mama and papa didn't have wings."
She peered up at him, in pure wonder.
"How do you carry passengers, if touching them makes you upset?
Myuki asked curiously, hopping on the spot.

zetsu hyuuga

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
x
x
x

User Image

"You just caught me off guard last time. I can tone down my ability if I need to." Steven said, gently landing on the ground. "Well, if you want to experience the magic of flight, now's your chance." One hand was held out to Myuki. "Do you trust me?"

'What about Airi? Have you forgotten her? She danced with you, laughed at your jokes, and even let you kiss her last night, and this is how you repay her? By putting the moves on another girl?'

Apparently whatever happened in the music room had loosened the seal, and The Dark One's voice was able to slip through into his mind again. Luckily Steven was used to ignoring the crap it said.

Belladonna Tea

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Blushing, she took his hand, looking nervous,
but excited.
"Please don't let me fall, okay?"
She murmured, looking at him sheepishly.
Smiling at him, the shadows lifted from her features,
letting him see her much better.
"Fool, he will drop you, just to scare you, and then laugh at you."
The voice cackled in her head, but she chose to let it pass.

zetsu hyuuga

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
x
x
x

User Image

Picking her up bridal style, Steven crouched, folded his wings in, and JUMPED. The pair was launched straight up in the air from the jump, the wind blowing their hair back as he snapped his wings open to catch an updraft. Slowing down slightly, Steven leveled out at about 180ft above the school, holding Myuki close to keep from dropping her. "Tell me if you get cold, we'll head down." He whispered, lips close to her ear to allow her to hear him over the wind.

Belladonna Tea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces