Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α Ʉ z υ м α к ι

I can swim freely, I don't need that sky anymore

εїз Kiara sat next to Shadow and Annabelle and nodded in agreement. "Yeah this should be interesting." The bell rang and the teacher came in and introduced himself. Their first classwork they have to do is they have to write a 3 paragraph essay about what they did for their summer vacation. The class groaned in union and Kiara took out her paper and pen and begin to write.

Broken, pale wings εїз

you're just a little tired εїз

of the sky which is too blue εїз

for someone else εїз

Just smile for yourself εїз

style by Impure Desires

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image

R y u S h i d o

D r a g o n . o f . D e s t i n y

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

Ryu didn't flinch much seeing as he was unsure if he should be relieved that the entity was his teacher for the period or embarrassed seeing as he let someone sneak up on him. "Heh, i guess i'll learn something after all in this school," Ryu thought as he relaxed his grip on his sword. Ryu obediently followed Brandon's orders and stood silently as he stretched himself and readied his body for combat. Ryu's mind was at ease until suddenly a blue-haired woman burst into the room panting heavily with an apologic message of her tardiness. "Another student," Ryu thought as he gazed over her, "She doesn't look like much of a fighter though." Ryu shook his head ignoring the girl seeing as he knew that looks could be deceiving in many ways.

Upon the announcement of a fighting tournament, Ryu's eyes lit up drastically as he was always up for a challenge. Ryu shook his head at the opportunity of a prize given by the teacher. "I don't need a prize," Ryu thought as he was finishing his stretching, "The thrill and experience of a fight is all i need." Ryu walked over to the mat as instructed seeing as Brandon was motioning each pair to a particular mat with the arena in the shape of a circle. Just before entering, Ryu threw off his overcoat and twin swords seeing as this battle was unarmed. Respectfully, Ryu bowed before his opposing fighter and waited for the teacher's signal. As soon as Brandon uttered the word, "Go" Ryu instantly sprung onto his toes, dancing around like a seasoned fighter. The hypnotic movements resembled something similar to the flowing fighting of the legendary martial artist, Bruce Lee. "Come on!" Ryu exclaimed waiting for his opponent to make the first move.

"The strongest enemy I've every faced is my own self-doubt..." «

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Bankai Alucard
Edited. Sorry my bad =.= Had a derp moment there where i read Jason and for some reason i thought Brandon. My bad

mewuzumaki

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Y u k i
                                          Headmistress || ★ I'll protect my students and this school. And I will ℓινє.
                                      ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Yuki smiled softly. "Aw that's sweet of you." She said as she took a sip of her creme. "Yes, I seen her or him. He said I stole the love of his life from him. I was really confused. Before I could say anything he left and I was left still confused. He did not tell me anything else. Another thing, a teacher also resigned and told me that a student was killed last night. Unfortunately I didn't hear or sense anything. So I don't understand how this happened or how she got outside my barrier. Also, my a*****e of a father emailed me to see if I was ok. Of course the coward is not going to come up here."
                                              ~Edited

Project Phobia 01

Anxious Divorcee

ooc: Um... I'm confused now.
Here's what I've paid attention up until now.

Gabrielle (Gabriel) met up with Yuki and handed her his/her letter of resignation in person.
She/he then stated something frivolous about Yuki stealing the love of her life or some s**t like that. Not that Gabrielle wasn't heart broken about it, Gabriel just didn't give a damn.

And where is Yuki?
She's in her office, so unless I missed a beat on the "Cloning" thing, I can only tell that Yuki is indeed in her office.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Somnolent Hex
ooc: Um... I'm confused now.
Here's what I've paid attention up until now.

Gabrielle (Gabriel) met up with Yuki and handed her his/her letter of resignation in person.
She/he then stated something frivolous about Yuki stealing the love of her life or some s**t like that. Not that Gabrielle wasn't heart broken about it, Gabriel just didn't give a damn.

And where is Yuki?
She's in her office, so unless I missed a beat on the "Cloning" thing, I can only tell that Yuki is indeed in her office.

O crap I must have missed that post. Let me edit it then.
Damn it I always doing that.

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Ryu Shido

User Image
Brandon Graves
Teacher of Advanced Combat

By my hand, my guns, or my blades, you will be defeated

Brandon smirks as he was watching Ryu when he was moving around like he knew what he was doing this time. He looks at Airi, seeing she had some potential as well. He kept wondering if there is a a potential protege for him to teach to get into the dome with creatures that might be able to kill them easy. He checked the cases to make sure one of them was meant for the women and the other for the men. He made a quick mark on one case to be sure the cases would not get screwed up.
User Image

R y u S h i d o

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

Ryu's opponent was a blonde haired male with a rather lean build. As soon as the match started, the blonde fighter, pulled out some vicious claws from his knuckles and lunged forwards at Ryu. "Woah, now. That could be dangerous," Ryu thought as he moved to counter. Ryu's mobility was too quick as he dodged his attacker to the side and parryed away one claw by grabbing the hand of his opponent. Now seeing as the blonde fighter was off balance, Ryu swiftly kicked the back of both his opponent's feet and punched him straight in the abdomen into the ground. Ryu let off a blood-curtling battle cry as he set his opponent on the ground in pain. Ryu backed up afterwards still bouncing swiftly on his toes like a dancer. His hands still fluidly moved around him blocking any new movements from his opponent. "That's one point," Ryu said aloud, "Hey c'mon c'mon get serious!" Ryu motioned his opponent to get back up after taunting him. The blonde male simply wiped away the blood left behind and enraged himself, swinging his claws savagely.

Ryu's demeanor didn't change seeing as he was getting in the mind of his opponent. "Perhaps i won't need to use that," Ryu thought as he continued to dance around. This time the blonde fighter grew spikes out of the vulnerable lower parts that Ryu had struck earlier making them much more protective. "Uh-oh," Ryu said aloud. The blonde fighter was now nearly covered in spikes which protected his body from any flesh related assaults. "Great, now what should i do?" Ryu thought as he looked around his opponent. The opponent charged straight at Ryu, feeling no fear of retaliation. Ryu quickly darted away again by leaping straight over his opponent and landing behind him. "Lucky!" Ryu said with a small smile.

User Image

Bankai Alucard
Edited. Sorry my bad =.= Had a derp moment there where i read Jason and for some reason i thought Brandon. My bad

mewuzumaki

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Airi

Looking at her opponent she heard the word go. It was like the girl had a grudge against her she attacked her. Like a wave, she smoothly dodge her attacks. When the girl try to kick her in the face, Airi dropped down and swept the girl off her feet. Stepping back she looked as the girl then got up obviously mad she punched her in the stomach. This cause Airi to gasp as the wind was knocked out of her. Stumbling back a little, she blocked some of her attacks.

♫You say if you could fly, you would never come back

You aimed for that blue, blue sky

You've yet to remember "sadness"

Just now began to grasp "pain"

Even the feelings I held onto for you

Are just now changing into words♫

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bankai Alucard

Ryu Shido

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

Hearing what their first task was, Shadow sighed and pulled out some paper and a pen and began writing, trying to remember all that he did during the summer vacation. Not that he had done a lot during that time. All he remembered was going from place to place every week or so to live. He paused for a moment, stuck, and looked around. He saw that some of the other students were having a little trouble, then quickly turned his attention back to his writing and continued.

Company: Kiara, Annabelle.
Mood: Content.
OOC: N/A.

User Image

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Ryu Shido

mewuzumaki

User Image
Brandon Graves
Teacher of Advanced Combat

By my hand, my guns, or my blades, you will be defeated

Brandon looks at the blonde boy with a glare as he walks to him and Ryu with a strong pace. He approached the spiked boy from behind. When the boy turned around, all he could see was the club of a hand smack him in the side of the face and send him flying to the other side of the gym. "EVERYONE HOLD UP A MOMENT!!!!" He yelled with anger in his voice. "If ANY of you use your powers in this tournament, not only will you be disqualified, but you will then also have to fight me" he said, hearing the boy whimper from the painful slap to the face. "Quit bitching boy, that was only 5% of my strength, now get up...you will live and nothing should be broken" he tells the boy as he slowly walks back to sit down and let them resume their sparing rounds.
User Image

R y u S h i d o

User Image

Ryu was feeling a little worried about being at a power disadvantage seeing as his opponent had the upper hand in close-combat now. "What should i...," Ryu thought before suddenly being interrupted. Suddenly the blonde male was struck, sending him flying across the gym. Ryu blinked a few times seeing as he realized his opponent had already been defeated by the teacher. "Huh? Hey what's this about?" Ryu asked feeling a little cheated out of a fight, "Feh, probably should have told us before pitting us to fight one another no? I mean this is a school full of unique individuals." Ryu relaxed a little seeing his opponent was now frightened and no longer had the will to fight back seeing as the teacher's painful lesson struck him. Looking in the eyes of his opponent, Ryu could see that this person was no longer a worthy opponent due to the earlier interference. The blonde male's frightened eyes showed tears of regret and Ryu knew there was no honor to be held in defeating someone in such a state.

"Well dam...," Ryu thought as he merely walked towards his opponent, "I don't wanna put the boy in any more trauma..." Ryu raised his hand and the blonde boy flinched seeing as he was fearful of another blow similar to that of the teacher's. However, this extension of Ryu's hand merely pulled the blonde boy to his feet as a moment of camaraderie. "You're finished. You don't have to fight anymore," Ryu said softly as the blonde boy wiped away his tears quickly to hide them. Ryu ushered the traumatized boy to the side and offered him a towel from his belongings to comfort him. Ryu let out a long breath before re-entering the circle of the assigned mat. With a rather serious look on his face, Ryu looked over and confronted Brandon. Ryu bowed respectfully seeing as Brandon was still his mentor for the time-being, but sometimes there were times when a student simply had to do what they believed was right. Even if that meant standing up to a far greater force.

"With all due respect, teacher...," Ryu began as he stood firmly in front of his mentor for the period, "I don't know if i can stand idle by and ignore the rough treatment of my classmate like this. In combat there is no restriction for our skills and our talents... And as a fighter, you of all people should know it's wrong to interrupt a fight, especially one where the combatants were giving it their all." Ryu paused a moment to find the words he wished to say as a bead of sweat rolled down his neck. "It would be futile for me to fight him anymore now since he's no longer mentally fit to fight," Ryu said finally, "But since you took away my opponent perhaps if you would like to still like to see my abilities to fight then i think it is only fitting that you take me on yourself." Ryu knew how crazy this was, fighting with a teacher. But he couldn't stand how roughly Brandon treated his own student especially on the pre-tense of forgetting to explain the rules. "The bond between a teacher and student is a sacred one," Ryu thought as he stood vigilent, "And i can't back down when i see something i believe is wrong. Whether it be a teacher who does it, or anyone else, I... won't back down."

User Image

Bankai Alucard

mewuzumaki

Fashionable Exhibitionist

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
x
x
x

User Image

S t e v e nxxxS t e e l e

Angel With a Stained Soul

______________________________________________________

Nodding to the teacher, Steven cracked a smile. "Too bad you can't join us for the actual assignment. That wouldn't really be fair to the others." As he spoke, his fingers continued to ghost across the keys until he finally turned away. "I never thought I would play that song again it was..." Steven trailed off, realizing how close he had come to talking about the incident. Something he wasn't quite ready for yet. He had to talk to Airi first.

Bankai Alucard

Belladonna Tea
Sorry about the wait, I went to the monday night football game here in Seattle.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Tilting her head slightly, she shyly touched his shoulder.
"Um, are you okay?"
She sensed there was a sudden sadness about him.
How much time had passed, she wondered.
It felt like she had been here for a good while now.

zetsu hyuuga
It's okay~

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α Ʉ z υ м α к ι

I can swim freely, I don't need that sky anymore

εїз Kiara thought about what she was going to write. All she did this summer was train, bond with her parents and went to the amusement park. To her that's three things so all she had to do was turn those three things into three paragraphs. Should be simple enough right? Sighing, she looked over at Shadow as she thought, I have no idea on how to start this.

Broken, pale wings εїз

you're just a little tired εїз

of the sky which is too blue εїз

for someone else εїз

Just smile for yourself εїз

style by Impure Desires

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Fashionable Exhibitionist

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
x
x
x

User Image

S t e v e nxxxS t e e l e

Angel With a Stained Soul

______________________________________________________

Catching a flood of the girl's thoughts just from that simple touch, Steven flinched and broke contact. "Ah, I'm fine. Just thinking about the past. I spend alot of time looking back when I should be looking forward I guess." Checking his watch, Steven's eyes widened. "We're almost halfway through second period already? I guess time flies when you're making music."

Belladonna Tea
The Seahawks won. We beat Green Bay at the last second.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff