Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
Welcome to ƒαℓℓeη αcα∂emу. If you got this letter, that means you were specially chosen to come to this academy. Here we have all different kinds of races. We dont however have many humans here. If you are human that means you know how to fight very well and can defend yourself. We have dorms, and many different activities here so please make yourself at home.

~ Sincerely, Your Headmaster Yuki☪

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

~Rules:
1. Please follow all of Gaia's TOS
2. Romance is encourage put when the clothes start coming off, please time skip ^.^
3. I allow violence but do not kill anyones character off without their permission. That is rude and if I see it happening I will immediately kick you off. This is your warning.
4. Do not post one time and then leave without coming back. That is unfair to the person you are rping with. Also if post 2 times a day or week and please pm me and let me know if you are going to be gone for a long period of time.
5. No one liners and no novels. I will allow up to 4 paragraphs.
6. Please PM me your characters information. You can use how many characters you can handle. Please put a (-`ω´- ) somewhere in your message so I know you read the rules. Also please titled it Fallen Rules!.
7. I am a Goddess which means I make the rules. No ands ifs or buts about it. New rules will be posted in green.
8.Do not leave anyone out that is trying to rp with you.
9. Have fun biggrin

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
This is the accepted profiles page. When I accept you, you may start posting. Please put your picture in your post so people know who they are talking to. I made an OCC Thread.

✶Accepted Profiles
✶OOC Thread

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Classes
These are the classes you can take:

~AP Classes
✦Math
✦English
✦Science
✦Social Studies
✦Swimming
✦Combat
✦Flying
✦Magic
✦Archery
✦Photography
✦Music

~Regular Classes
✦Math
✦English
✦Science
✦Social Studies
✦Swimming
✦Combat
✦Flying
✦Magic
✦Archery
✦Photography
✦Music

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
~Teachers Skeleton

[color= your choice]Username:[/color]
[color= your choice]Name:[/color]
[color= your choice]Age: (20-30)[/color]
[color= your choice]Gender:[/color]
[color= your choice]Race:[/color]
[color= your choice]Sexuality:[/color]
[color= your choice]Crush:[/color]
[color= your choice]Class You Want to Teach:[/color]
[color= your choice]Bio:[/color]
[color= your choice]Weapons:[/color]
[color= your choice]Powers: (up to 5)
[color= your choice]Likes:

✔[/color]
[color= your choice]Dislikes:

✖[/color]
[color= your choice]Extras:[/color]
[color= your choice]I look like this: (anime pic only)[/color]

~Students Skeleton

[color= your choice]Username:[/color]
[color= your choice]Name:[/color]
[color= your choice]Age:[/color]
[color= your choice]Gender:[/color]
[color= your choice]Race:[/color]
[color= your choice]Sexuality:[/color]
[color= your choice]Crush:[/color]
[color= your choice]Class: (Class you want to take)[/color]
[color= your choice]Bio:[/color]
[color= your choice]Weapons:[/color]
[color= your choice]Powers: (up to 3)
[color= your choice]Likes:

✔[/color]
[color= your choice]Dislikes:

✖[/color]
[color= your choice]Extras:[/color]
[color= your choice]I look like this: (anime only please)[/color]

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Open

Chatty Loiterer

User Image

Cain drove into the academy's parking lot, whistling to the song playing on his favorite radio. He finally went to a stop; shutting off the car engine and quickly heading out; grabbing his bag. Sighing in disbelief that he was able to finally get a job at this school. He had heard that there was only a single student that enrolled into Fallen Academy, but hey, he was fresh out of college and was not yet experienced. This was his first job, and he loved it, he could not imagine any other.

He stretched and took a deep breath, he was full of excitement as well as worry, yet he clutched his bag and strolled to the school. He smiled brightly and looked around, it seemed empty, but he knew that someday this house will be full of students. "My first day at my first job. It seems like dream to me..."

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Yuki The Headmaster

Yuki woke up in her bedroom. Today was the day she meets the students and teachers. She got up and took a shower and brushed her hair and teeth and put her clothes on her and made her way to the front. She saw a teacher already here. 'Dang he beat me here.' She said with a laugh. She walked up to him. "You must be Cain. Im Yuki, the headmaster. We currently have more than one student here now so you might have a couple students in your AP English class." She said with a smile.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α Ʉ z υ м α к ι

I can swim freely, I don't need that sky anymore

εїз Kiara arrived in her fathers limo that he made her take. She sighed as the driver got out and opened the door and she stepped out. "Thank you." She said with a smile. He bowed and went to go get her bags. She saw a man and a lady talking. "Must be the headmistress." She said to herself. She grabbed her bags and waved to the driver as he drives off. She then walks past the two and went inside.

Broken, pale wings εїз

you're just a little tired εїз

of the sky which is too blue εїз

for someone else εїз

Just smile for yourself εїз

style by Impure Desires

Chatty Loiterer

User Image
Cain jumped in shock, he was startled by such a sudden greeting. He turned around and nodded. "Nice to meet you Miss Yuki!" He said in a cheerful tone. "Ah... That's nice~ This is an amazing school, they're lucky to be going to this school." He said with a smile that could be mistaken for a 10 year old's but he was happy that his boss was a nice , he was afraid of having a scary and old one, he wasn't ready for someone like that.

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

A black and red dragon flew towards the academy, allowing nothing to distract it. The dragon let losse a roar in the air, then flew to the ground and landed rather softly. The dragon then began to transform, and once the transformation was complete, where the dragon was now stood a male with black and red hair, Shadow Nightwing. Shadow rolled his shoulder to ease some of the pain there, then sighed and looked around, a bag on his back. "So, this is the academy? It sure beats where I've been living before." He said with a small shrug. "I wonder if there's anyone here." Shadow then walked around outside for a moment, then decided to wait and see if anyone came. He found a tree and sat under it, his bag now on the ground, next to him, his reading book in his left hand. With his right, Shadow pulled his scythe from the darkness and placed it leaning against the tree within arms reach, then he opened his book and began reading.

Company: No-one.
Mood: Slightly Bored, Content.
OOC: N/A.

User Image

Beloved Friend

~ϟ* Amaya *ϟ~

User Image

Amaya walked up to the entrance of the school. Her gaze was straight ahead of her. When she entered, she saw a man and a woman. She walked up to them. "You are the Headmaster, Yuki. And you are a teacher here, Cain Ryu. It is a pleasure to meet you both." She bowed. She already knew their names just by looking at them. "I am Amaya." She wondered where she would stay while she was here. She smiled. One of the "happiness" traits the scientists had taught her.

Chatty Loiterer

User Image
Cain stared at the three students, and smiled happily. "Hello! I'm going to be the AP English teacher of Fallen Academy! It's really nice to meet you all!" He was nervous, but he still remained his composure and clenched his bag tighter.

Beloved Friend

~ϟ* Amaya *ϟ~

User Image

She tilted her head at the teacher. "You are tense." She looked at the other two students that walked by. "They have no intention of harming you." She said, smiling. "I'll be on my way to my dorm now, nice meeting you." She disappeared, teleporting to her dorm. Once she was there, she unpacked and left the room. She wandered the halls. "Hm. It seemed that teacher, had the emotion of 'fear'. I have yet to learn that emotion. Maybe I will at this school though." She continued walking, humming music in her head.

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

Shadow had stopped reading and went inside when he heard a voice address them. 'Ah, the AP English teacher. He seems nervous.' He thought with a small smile, having noticing the teacher's actions. He leant against his scythe and bow his head slightly. "Nice to meet you too sir. I doubt I need to introduce myself, but for the sake of being kind, I'll do so." He said. "My name is Shadow Nightwing." The dark haire male then said, introducing himself. He looked at the other students, then at the headmaster and smiled. 'This is going to be interesting.' He thought, still leaning against his scythe.

Company: Students and Staff.
Mood: Content.
OOC: N/A.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items