Join?

Yes 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 10 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Still thinking on it. 0.47368421052632 47.4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

User Image

Black Magic Club Member

He watched amused as the pink haired girl ran off, his eyes following the swishing of her skirt wondering if he could see anything exciting but she had run off too fast. He shrugged his shoulders knowing that there would be plenty of times where he could look for upskirts or interesting things like that. Benjamin went back to scoping the room, paying no attention to the two new bodies in the room. He was going to ask Akihime what she wanted him to do, hoping it'd be nothing so he could laze around. The blonde woman got his attention with a sharp mention of his surname, slightly irritated by how she said it. "Benjamin. Not 'Mister Weiss', Benjamin." He retorted before looking down at his attire.

It wasn't messy and while it wasn't fancy, at least if wasn't dirty or something like sweatpants. "Seriously, get your panties out of a bunch. I'm sure your 'prestigious' club has bigger and better things to address." Benjamin didn't say it to spite the members of it but it always seemed like they harped on and on about insignificant matters although he was sure that he'd get an earful from Misha, especially for disregarding Giszelda. "Yes, my 'esteemed sister' will hear of this and don't worry because she will take care of any of your concerns regarding my attire." While Misha scolding him wouldn't be different, she at least had his respect and he listened to her most of the time.

"Or...." He trailed off as he walked closer to her, kissing the finger that was pointing towards him. "could it be that you'd like me to undress for you?" Benjamin asked with the corner of his lips curling up into a smirk. He reached down to his shirt grabbing the hem and pulling it upwards, successfully taking it off. "Is this better for you?" He asked tauntingly.

where: BCM Roomxxxwho: Akihime, Giszelda , Eiji xxxwearing: ☺☺
User Image

Aiko stayed silent as the brooding guy in the club mouthed off to the president which was really disrespectful even if he didn't want to be in the club. He tried his very best not to express his emotions through his facial expressions and was at least successful at not showing utter discontent towards the male. Plus, maybe he was being too hasty and he was having a rather bad day. It wasn't totally out of the realm of possibilities. He knew that he was moody at times as well. He blinked as he watched the president and the male, instinctively putting his hands up when her tone of voice changed before putting them back down. Note to self, please don't wreck anything in the kitchen...else be ready to face wrath. He thought, it was good that he knew she meant serious business when it came to the club. "Ah yes! His hands scrambled down to where he was sitting and collected the work he had. "Unfortunately President, being a newer club, our funds are rather low. Lower than I had expected but if you look at the chart, I divided up the money so that it'd cover all the expenses." Aiko stepped forward and handed her the paperwork, pointing out what he was talking about.

His sharp blue eyes followed Honoka's hands over to the fridge, pulling out appetizers. "I'd love to have some..." Aiko said, his gaze towards his feet looking a bit conflicted. "but I don't think I could eat right now." He said offering a sincere look. The event earlier still had him shaken up and feeling queasy, he didn't need to throw up in front of his new club mates. For their sake, and for his own as he was afraid of it. He nodded as the president spoke, knowing that Misha and the Headmistress were often feared figures although he hasn't had any personal experience with either. "I believe in out club, don't worry President, I'll work my hardest!" Aiko said, bowing once more. He felt encouraged and inspired, even quite excitable and his face surely showed it.

where: Cooking Clubxxxwho: Roman and Honokaxxxwearing: ◘◘

User Image

5,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

The school day was over and it had actually ended awhile back ago but she had found herself caught up and busied with something, or more like somebody else. The dark haired Australian had playfully flirted with the boy during class; just playful shoving, a wink or two. It had turned heated quickly and she almost couldn't wait until the bell rang. Heidi was well aware that she had a club to attend to but the thought faded away with each kiss and every touch between the two. In fact, one thing lead to another and she quickly found herself in the boy's dorm but she wasn't complaining either. After awhile, as she laid there rather out of breath she remembered about her club meeting."Damn...I have to go somewhere but you have my number right, bloke?" Heidi asked before quickly getting off of the bed and washing her face. It was amazing how lightning fast she seemed to place her clothes back on, making sure that she looked mostly presentable. Her hair was slightly out of place but yet it still looked nice. She waved to the boy before walking out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

With this she dashed off into the direction of the Cooking club, having made sure that she scoped out the school beforehand so that she wouldn't have been lost. Luckily, Heidi kept herself physically fit as she was the captain of the girl's soccer team, something that she trained for a lot even when out of season. As she approached the door to the club, her running slowed to a jog before stopping. There were several voices already inside and she wondered whether it'd be alright to join them so late.

Heidi took a deep breath before opening the door, walking inside with a calm demeanor. She looked at the people inside, a short pink haired girl, some short elf like guy, and some big bulky guy. It was a mash of people and she wasn't sure what she had been really expecting but it certainly was not this. She walked up close and bowed, her father said that this often showed respect towards others in the country and she didn't want to be ill mannered. "Oi G'day everyone, I am so sorry for being late but I..." Heidi hesitated, looking down at her feet before looking back up. "I got caught up with a few issues. She said before taking a seat nearby and pulling out a legal pad, starting to write everything she managed to catch at the end. The budget, the ball, and even the festival. "Crikey, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Heidi Maude and I will be your dutiful secretary this year."

Friendly Vampire

User Image

_______Isabella Marie Castile
                        ❁❁❁❁

The Fragile Quiet Hostess

" Always r e m e m b e r ... a Thorn can still B L E E D you to death "

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              LOCATION: Host ClubxxxxxCOMPANY: Host Members & Sparkly GuestsxxxxxHealth: 55% xxxxxOutfit: { X }

Isabella gave Kire's sparkly guests a small smile for there kind compliments. Isa silently listened as Kire explained to basic rules of being a good hostess. While Kire was talking in the back of Isabella's mind, she was already thinking of some ways to entertained her guest. Isabella raised an eye brow as she caught sight of Kire's eyes soften when she speaking about Lucian. 'I can see why she would fancy Lucian...he is after all angelically charming.' thought Isabella to herself. Soon Isabella crossed her arms under her chest as she listened to Kire's explain the good equality of each of the host members. 'Well I have been told I am beautiful but...I am not to sure about that and well I an nice...and...hmm...' slightly pouted Isa as she try think as what she can bring to the club.

Isa was so lost in thoughts that she didn't see Kire giving her a wink before throwing her arms at her. Isabella gasped and her cheek turn bright red as Kire's cheek pressed against her face. "You are so adorable!! I can't even handle it! I will look after you if you ever need anything, okay? You just call me and I'm there!" said Kire and Isabella's was just so shocked that she just shyly nods her head in agreement. Isa could feel her heart beat speeding and her noise twitched a little. Of course the guests awes, and shouted how cute the girls where as they hugged one another. Once Kire gracefully and beautifully straighten herself says, "I look forward to seeing what you bring to this club, dear." Isabella slightly red in the face just once more nods her head before softly said, "Oooh...Hmm...Yes I will try my very best." Isabella once more shyly and nervously nods her head and slowly walks over to her guests.

To Isabella's superspies her own sparkly guests flocked to her and asked any questions. Isa did her best to answer all theirs questions. She even had to repeat herself a couple of time since spoke to soft. Yet her guests just loved how cute, shy, and soft spoken Isabella is. "So hmm...Yes I am new to this school...yes I did come from an all girl school and....hmm...yes I really like to play the cello" said, Isabella shyly yet a little louder as she served her sparkly guests tea. One of her male guest leaned over toward Isabella and says, "Well if you want I can show you around the school some time.' Isa leaned farther back into her seat, gently waves a hand, and said,"Ooh well that's very sweet of you but...hm...Kire already promised to show me around." Isabella nervously smiled at the male guest. Soon the room fulled with happy fan-girls squeals as Abel came out of the kitchen with tray of yummy treats.

Isabella's icy blue eyes turn to look at the tall charming host, Abel being surrounded by many pretty girls. 'I wonder if any of those girls are your type?...' thought Isabella's quietly to herself but soon her eyes spotted Lucian taking a special guest to a more private room. ' I wonder who that strict looking girl with Lucian? thought Isabella as she slowly turn to give her guests her full attention. "Do you have a date for your dance already Isabella?" asked one of her female guests. "No and I didn't know your school held dances" says Isabella sweetly to her guest and they soon began to tell her all about the St. Valentine days ball and the Spring Festival. Soon Isabella agreed to dance with all her guests and that she couldn't help be feel excited as well. Since her old school didn't have dances instead the they had movie nights, classical music concert, and filed trips.

User Image

Lil-Pandie-chan
                I_Diplo_I
                Kai_Itsuno
                DuelingRoses
                Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
"Speaking -- 'Thinking

Kire smiles brightly as she turns to let Isa loose on the customers. She will do just fine here. She spots Lucian with the Student council president. She raised a brow, wondering what she could want with the Host club. It was quite well established that Misha didn't particularly like the Host club. She shrugs her shoulders. If it was business, she was sure that Lucian would fill her in on it once it was done since she was his second in command. She fluttered around the room, refilling cups and sweets, smiling at all of the guests, and bowing to the other guests leaving early for their other after school activities.

Kire grabs her guitar and strums a few chords before lovely music filled the room. She smiles at the captivated guests as she begins to sing one of her favorite songs. Her sweet soprano laced the room with the atmosphere that fit perfectly with the Valentine's theme, letting it float to all corners of the room and lifting the hearts of everyone in it.

Jen Lady Vamp
I_Diplo_I
Lil-Pandie-chan
MortalDamage

Loiterer

spacespacespacespace█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████
spacespacespace❶ ❷ ❸ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬

spacespacespacespace*seaseaxx▉ ▉ ▉
space Who’s that voice 》 ✴❜. on the side of the phone •• ░░ ! that shakes and rattles his BONES?
space space spac could XX it XX be XX the man ゝspace behind the man XX Behind the man XX behind the XX T H R O N E ?
spacespacespac■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■
User Image
User Image
User Image
The most impressionable minds get molested
And informed by manipulating forces
Don't fret little man, don't cry
They can never take the energy inside you were born with
Knowing that, understand you could never be poor
You already won the war, you were born rich
You can only take the energy you had
Going back to the realm or the home where your lord is . . .

A very tiny, amused smile unfolded on Roman's face as he watched Hinoka's arms shoot up to cover his chest. The fact he was able to make the president do that was satisfying, however he wasn't interested. She seemed too prissy, the kind of stuttering girl that fainted around boys. That was, however, until the female snapped at him sharpy, causing the black-haired male to raise an eyebrow. She told him to get off the counter. As if.

Rotating his body, he flicked his leg on to the counter , resting his white skate-shoes. He stretched himself across the counter, laying down.
"Yeah, I'll pass on those samples, thanks." he said, yawning
"Partially because you're batshit crazy, mood swinging freak." he muttered to himself, allowing his eyes to close again.

The short female continued to speak, however Roman only absorbed bits and pieces. As Yadda yadda, reprimanded. Slowly, pep reentered the girl's voice, stating that she wouldn't like to be on the bad side of Misha or the headmistress.
"Tch." he hissed at the mention of his mother.

He listened to the short male kiss up to the president, at the same time, another female voice entered the room. Under normal circumstances, Roman would have enjoyed the accent, but he was so frustrated, he wanted it to disappear immediately.
"I thought Steve Irwin died. I thought we were supposed to be cooking, not hunting crocodiles?" he asked sarcastifally., from his laying position on the counter.

Whoever whatever that "lord" is couldn't
Give a f*ck if you ever made fortunes
F*ck anyone ever trying to run that bum sh*t
Send 'em to the flames where the orcs live
Them and the lost minds thinking they're smarter than us
Don't understand love's importance
And we can weaponize that, bring 'em back to the truth
Where the ashes and dust got formed in
sp`➠ LIE, CHEAT, STEAL, KILL, WIN, WIN
space space everybody's doing it. . . spacespacespace xxx

Loiterer

x L U C I A N _ R A P H A E L_ S H E N I R
Incandescent Elegant Radiant

The Rising Sun

User Image

xHELLO MY ONLY ONE
xxxxxxxxxxxxJust like the morning sun. . .

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

xxxxxxYOU'LL KEEP ON RISING
xxxxxx'TILL THE SKY KNOWS YOUR NAME

User Image

Lucian immediately took note of the way the female responded to his compliment. Everything he'd watch Misha do over the next few minutes would be stored in his head, a profile on how to act around her. While he hadn't expected a compliment in return, he certainly expected a thank you, or some kind of acknowledgement. To his surprise, the female didn't make reference to it at all. How curious.

Smile unwavering despite his growing uncertainty of being anywhere near the female, he guided the president of the Student Council towards a room, closing the door behind him. As the clicking of her heels settled, he turned to sit on the other side of the table, folding his hands gently in his lap. The smile was gone, replaced with curiosity and slight reservation.

"Oh, no, I enjoy this very much, actually." with a quick, pearly grin, taking note of the smirk on the redhead's face.
                                                  Nodding at the notion of preparing for the festival earlier, he ran his hand along the table to slide the pieces of paper along to him, all the whole taking in the female's appearance, as if he was trying to see through her.

"Interesting. The Spring Festival would be significantly more exciting with all club members present. More work for us, though." he replied, neatly printing the names of each of the club members, adding phone numbers, ages, grades and dorm locations. Following this, his elegant signature at the red 'X' Misha had added. "Severe Punishments", she had said. The female seemed to be as straight-backed as every rumor said. The Host president was trying very hard to come to like her attitude, but her mannerisms were making it difficult, even with his angelic nature.

Now, the Host Club needed to decided on a way to participate within the festival. A few ideas shot through his head, however he wanted to confer with the other members of the club first. His smile returned delicately, though not as broad as before, in light of the mood in the room.

" Well, I'll talk to the other members, and try to get back to you tonight. Latest tomorrow morning. Now, would you prefer we exchange phone numbers, or should I come find you when a decision is made, Ms. President?" he inquired, cautiously avoiding her name. It seemed as if she wasn't very fond of the host club. Taking things slow seemed to be the best route.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

And you're still my chosen one, so can you understand?

✑ ✑ ■ ■ ■ ■ ONE DAY YOU'LL UNDERSTAND. . .
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%

━━━━ i am feeling intrigued, agreeable right now █ ↷ you've got the world 'cause you've got love in your hands...
━━━KEEPING IN RANGE ━━ Side room
BY MY SIDE: Misha
User Image

Fuzzy Explorer

User Image

Kio had lounged through class with the utmost boredom, waiting for the bell to
ring. When it did, he casually made his way to Host Club. As he walked he could hear
people whispering, "Hey look it's that transfer student. Where did he come
from? He's always so quiet."
, "He is kinda mysterious..that's so
cool!"
, "I hear he's in the Host Club. I wonder what he does there?"
He ignores the whispers and arrives at the door to the club. He looks at his watch
and mumbles that he was late by a few minutes.

He slips through the door undetected and walks to a vacant seating area.
He plops himself down and observes quietly. He saw the new girls in the
club and made a note to introduce himself later. They looked a bit busy.
His eyes caught a flash of white as he saw the Vice President floating about,
getting things ready and talking to the President and the Treasurer. He lazed
about for a few minutes before a few of the guests came to sit with him. He merely
looked at them as they spoke to him, "Hello, Akio..Could we sit with
you?"
He nods and gestures towards the seats. The girls smiled excitedly as
they rush to sit. One of the ladies decided to speak up first, "So what
do you like to do for fun? You're always so quiet."
He watched as the other girls
looked at the one who spoke with what seemed like admiration. He raised a brow.
Am I really that scary looking? He turns to the girl and
shrugs, "I like to just watch things. Not really a need to talk when just
observing."
He realized that he had not answered the girl's other question
and looks off towards the open area, "I like the violin." That was
all he said. Apparently that was all it took for the girls to just melt in their seats.

He once again spotted the host members, breaking off and taking care of their duties.
He raised a brow once again at the flustering Vice President, running around taking
care of things. He wondered if the girl ever breathed from the amount of space she
covered in just a few minutes. Then she picked up her guitar. As the music hit his ears,
he sat back a bit and relaxed as the ladies ate their sweets and sipped their tea, talking
amongst themselves. They would occasionally talk to him or ask him questions that he
would respond with a nod or a few words.

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image Akira walks down the hall towards the cooking class alone. Hikaru had gotten some call and had to leave hastily. He understood and went about it himself. He could handle it well enough. As he walked, he heard music come down the hallway. He smiled as he recognized the song and continues on down the hallway. His observations told him that the students were slightly frightened as he walked by. "Hey there is the new Secretary for Student Council. I hear he's as straightlaced as the President." "Shh! He will hear you! I hear he gets scary when he's angry." He sighed, walking on.

He arrives at the Cooking Club door and knocks courteously, before popping his head in. "Good afternoon, I'm looking for Miss Honoka Takinori." He scans the room to see two males. One of what seems like short stature, and the other with ruffled clothes. Not in standing with the school standard. He let it go for now, seeing as it was after school and he needed to talk to their president. He looked around and spotted the girl. A small blush crept across his face. She was very cute. He regains his focus and walks in, bowing courteously to the girl. "Miss Takinori, may I have a word?"

Ice-Cold Disser

14,050 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Get Dissed! 25
User Image
"Speaking -- 'Thinking

User Image

Abel handed out most of the sweet treats on his tray before walking back towards the kitchen with only one to spare. It was one he planned on eating himself, but upon catching one of the new recruits out of the corner of his eye the male smiled softly. It was the petite one that he had met just about an hour ago. 'What's her name... She said her name...' The teen thought to himself with a slight huff as he pondered. He had seen her watching him earlier, while he was passing out the parfaits and now was wondering if maybe she had wanted one. Looking at the parfait on the tray the teen pouted slightly.

For a moment, he debated with himself before finally Abel seemed to come to an agreement with himself and started walking over. It was then that he heard music ringing out throughout the room again and it caused him to pause. Turning his head the male stood there and listened to Kire for a moment before smiling and taking a deep breath. Suddenly, the male seemed relaxed. There may be times where the two butt heads... Well they did it a lot, but still. Sometimes, the woman managed to calm him. Now in a better mood the male continued walking towards Isabella... 'Wait.. Right! It's Isabella!' He thought to himself in triumph as he then paused again looking towards a group of male guests who were gawking at Kire and speaking amongst themselves about how they just knew the song was for them. Chuckling to himself Abel made a mental note to tease the woman about it later.

Continuing on the male finally made his way to where Isabella was, but... She was no longer there. One of the female guests giggled and then took him by the arm and turned him around pointing to the petite blond dancing with a few others. The tall male smiled watching the girl for a moment. Here he had believed she was alone, and yet the few minutes it took for him to cross the room she had managed to gain quite a little following that were now dancing with her. 'Good, she's doing great.' He thought to himself and was then suddenly brought back to the... the girl hanging on his arm still. Looking down he glanced at her for a moment before taking the parfait from his tray and offering it to her. "Here, a lovely treat for a lovely lady. Do enjoy."

Abel watched as the girl all but squealed in delight and took the treat gleefully before thanking him. "You're quite welcome Princess." The words flowed fluently from him and the girl was clearly giddy from the attention. Excusing herself she walked over to a near by seat and sat down before taking a bite of the treat. Chuckling the male shook his head. It was then that he took notice of another club member... Akio. The male was sitting there with a few guests who were obviously swooning over him. Nodding his head at the other in greeting he then folded the tray under his arm and walked back towards the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen Abel caught himself humming to Kire's song and he smiled before shaking his head. Returning the tray to its rightful place the male cleaned up the kitchen before walking back out into the Main room. 'Wonder where Luci took the witch...' He thought with a sigh as he looked around the room and locked on the office door. Just the thought of her being there made him uneasy... Nothing good ever came of it. Walking farther into the room Abel took note of a few trays of sweets sitting on the tables closest to the doors. blinking he walked over and examined the trays. These, weren't what Kire made.

Curious, Abel picked one up and plopped it in his mouth before his eyes shot open. It was... delicious. Looking down at the tray like it were a piece of heaven the male picked up another little dessert. This one looked to be chocolate with strawberry sauce... 'I don't know who made these... They're a God or Goddess in my book!' The teen thought as he casually plopped the dessert in his mouth. Abel was chewing and enjoying the delectable tastes of chocolate and... 'Raspberries?' The male thought to himself as he swallowed the dessert. Blinking the male looked down at the tray and blinked... He had surely gone and done it again... Mixed up strawberries and raspberries.

Sighing the male remained calm and looked around the room. He could already feel hives popping up on his body beneath his clothes. Casually the teen walked towards the back office pausing as he reached to door. 'Dammit... Witch is in there...' The teen thought as he slowly started itching just below the collar of his shirt. It would be a matter of minutes before the hives would spread to his face. Not wanting that the teen looked towards Kire and then around the room. Sighing the male turned back towards the door and stared at it for a moment before knocking three times heavily. Meanwhile he reached up and pulled at his collar so he could scratch at his throat where hives were slowly creeping up. 'C'mon people... Gotta get that thingy...'

Thoughts: Oh boy... Hmm.. Sounds nice.. Oo... Treats... Raspberries!?
Mood: Content -> Slightly panicked
People: Host Club People
Kirenai Yuki
l_Diplo_l
Jen Lady Vamp
Kai_Itsuno

" I'm not a FLIRT! I'm just being NICE to someone extremely ATTRACTIVE..." - Abel

Ice-Cold Disser

14,050 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Get Dissed! 25
User Image
"Speaking -- 'Thinking

User Image

Honoka listened as Aiko spoke about the budget and then pouted slightly. Food was so expensive... It shouldn't matter if they were a new club or not. Everyone should get the same amount regardless of seniority. Sighing the woman glanced at the male on the counter as he shifted and got comfortable. Then the other was speaking about not wanting any right now. Her bubble a bit depleated the girl nodded her head and then went back to the budget. "Well we'll have to just make do with what we have I guess..." As she spoke she overheard Roman's comment about her being a "batshit crazy, mood swinging freak". Hearing this caused the woman to pause and glare over at him.

Honoka made a step towards the other when the door opened. In walked another girl which instantly made the President feel a little better. Now she wouldn't feel surrounded by guys. Smiling at the other as she entered and spoke to them before the brunette walked over to a booth and sat down before taking a notepad out. Curious Honoka watched her speechless until she spoke again instroducing herself. Well, this seemed to snap the Cooking Club President from her little Daze. "Hello Heidi, I'm Honoka... It's a pleasure." She said with a smile and then snapped her attention towards Roman as the male spoke.

'Good-God this man is going to drive me insane...' The woman thought to herself her thoughts trailing as she heard a knock at the door. Turning her head to see a face she didn't recognize the woman stood there and then turned to face him completely when she heard her name. "Hmm?" She said subconsciously as she then watched him walk in and bow before speaking. Hearing his question the girl was almost too gleeful as she walked over. "Of course, there's an office in the back." She said with a fluid hand gesture past Roman to another door. The girl then led the male there and opened the door before entering. "What can I do for you?" She asked with a smile as she then tried placing just where she had seen this gentleman before gesturing for him to take a seat as she propped herself on the edge of the desk.

Thoughts: What an a**!.. Meh.. a small budget for food?-> Who's she?... Who's he? -> What Does he want?
Mood: Angered -> Curious -> Calm
People: ...
MortalDamage
I_Diplo_I

Kirenai Yuki
queenofloveandhearts"

"If you want to become a great chef, you have to work with great chefs. And that's exactly what I did..." - Honoka

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image Akira follows the female into the office and looks at his clipboard. He quickly adjusts his glasses and looks at Miss Takinori. He found her very attractive, but needed to focus on the task. His face showed a reserved expression as he glanced at the list and makes eye contact with her. He gives her a handsome smile, his tone courteous and pleasant.

"Well, Miss Takinori, I'm sure you are aware that Spring Festival will be upon us soon. In regards to that, we are starting the planning and preparation early this year. This way, everyone has more time to prepare as opposed to last year. In order for turn out for the festivities to be higher, we are enforcing a policy where all the members in the club must actively take part in the festival. Anyone who refuses may suffer the consequences at the hands of our dear President.. I would like you to write all the names and information of your Club members down, please. That way we can keep a roster available. Also planning out what type of attraction your club wants to entertain would be beneficial, as it is a first come first serve basis in ideas."

He finishes his giant speech and and smiles. "If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to answer them for you. I know this can be alot to take in." He waits for her reply, his pen in hand and ready to write down her questions.
Lil-Pandie-chan

Feral Detective

5,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

User Image

Thalia blinked before shaking her head rapidly. She'd been just standing there with her head in the clouds for what seemed like the longest time! A tinge of red flared across her cheeks and she brought one of her hands, the one not hold the refilled tea-pot, up to cover her blush. I hope no one noticed, that would be so embarrassing! Thalia began to hurriedly make her way around the room once more, refilling cups of tea as she went in a progressive pace to make up for her day dreams.

Typically she had her own customers to entertain with chat and cookies, but it was early yet. Being one of the few to join the Host Club later than everyone else, Thalia had taken it upon herself to ensure that everyone was properly looked after before she committed to hostess duties. It was part of her friendly charm, and she knew her customers would forgive her if she were a little late in giving them her full attention.

As she bustled about with her tea-pot Thalia took note of her fellow hosts and what they were up to. Kire was dazzling her customers, and Thalia too if she were being honest, with a very beautiful demonstration of her singing voice. Lucian was off somewhere, she wasn't sure what he was up to, and Able had been walking around eating but he too seemed to disappear. The rest Thalia assumed were hosting, she was so busy attending to people that she didn't take much notice after that.

She did the trick with the cups a few more times until she was so frazzled that she was starting to loose her focus on her balance. As the applause for another well-done tea cup trick was being bestowed upon her, Thalia swayed on her heel. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened in a gasp as she misjudged how fast she could place her foot down to stable herself, and she was sent falling backwards. The tea-pot flew from her hands and broke upon contact with the ground. She could hear the panicked gasps of a few people as the bits of shards spread out in circular mayhem. As for Thalia herself, everything happened so fast that she could only guess what happened when it was over.

She opened her luminescent blue eyes and stared up at the ceiling, her inky black hair splayed out around her head. But in an unfortunate and embarrassing twist she realized it wasn't just the ceiling she was looking up at. Thalia's eyes were wide in horror as she stared up from the lap of a boy with purple-blue hair, one she recognized as a Host but not one she knew the name of. It would appear that she had fallen over the side of the seat he was sitting, and landed right in his lap.

Her voice shook in both embarrassment and horrifying humiliation as she said, "O-Oh my, I am so sorry! Are you alright? Please don't be angry, I promise this wasn't on purpose!"

Current Mood: Frazzled and panicked
Where: Host Club
With: Akio Akiyama
Thinking: Oh s**t!

Akio Akiyama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items