< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
"Speaking -- 'Thinking

*~Kire walks lithely through the halls, a smile set on her face. Her white hair glitters in the sunlight coming through the windows. Since classes were over for the day, she was headed to her beloved Host Club.

As Kire walked by, students were whispering to each other, "Hey, look it's Kirenai Yuki! She's so pretty! Her hair is like starlight! She must be going to Host Club, since she's Vice President." "She's so smart and athletic! Top grades and Captain of two sports teams this year! Hey let's go request her! She's always so nice and has homemade treats!" "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea!"

Kire smiles as students greet her, calling each by name as she stops in front of the Host Club doors. She steps in, her crystal blue eyes sparkling. She greets her fellow club members, "Hey guys! How are we looking today? I brought sweets that I made from home! Strawberry madelines, Chocolate torte, and Vanilla mousse cake!" She looks excitedly as she smiles, "I'll go prepare the tea for our guests!!" She skips off happily to prepare the tea, excited for the guests to try her sweet and enjoy their company.~*

Feral Detective

5,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

User Image

Thalia held a stack of plates in her arms as she stood next to a table. Having arrived a little earlier than her fellow Hosts, she felt obligated to help out and start setting up. She placed each plate with pricise hands, adjusting one or two in order to make the placement more symmetrical to the chairs. The girls blue eyes shone as her thoughts turned from placing plates to sports. She was an avid player, taking it upon herself to make sure everyone had fun but also kept a good attitude on and off the field.
She had just finished placing the last plate at her station when another girl walked in. Thalia turned her luminescent blue eyes towards the girl, she recognized her as the Vice President, and waved at her. "Hello Vice President! And we're doing well so far. I came right over from my last class, got in a good run, so I'm feeling really pumped to host today!"
Thalia dusted off her hands and walked over to better speak with the VP. Her long dark hair trailed behind her a shimmering curtain. She stopped a bit away and made a peace sign up on her forehead with her hand. "Thalia Itsuno, the Friendly Hostess, reporting for duty!"

Current Mood: Friendly
Where: Host Club
With: Kire Yuki
Plotting: Get your Host on!

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
"Speaking -- 'Thinking

*~Kire turns and smiles kindly at Thalia as she steeps the tea in the multiple pots, "Nice to meet you Thalia! My name is Kirenai Yuki, but you can call me Kire. Would you like to put the sweets I made out while I finish up with the Darjeeling tea? It will pair wonderfully with the desserts." As the tea finishes steeping, she sets the pots on an ornate rolling tray, along with several tea cups. Next to her is another tray full of the desserts on delicate plates. "If you would like to follow me, we can distribute these to our guests!" She rolls the tray carefully and smiles at the guests arriving. "Hello! Welcome to the Host Club of Dueling Roses Academy! Let's have fun, shall we?" She flashed a bright smile as many students swooned at her beauty. She winks at Thalia as she expertly sets a teacup down infront of each customer.~*
User Image

isha lythe eiss

Student Council President

A ray of sunshine shone through the previously dark room, being the only source of light. It revealed a moving figure underneath the bed covers, rolling and turning incessantly. Small whimpers began turning into yelps, her breathing getting heavier. The figure sat up suddenly, her shoulders heaving violently as she now cried silently. It....it was only a dream. Just another dream... Misha thought to herself, only hugging her knees closer to her chest. Her hair stuck on to parts of her wet face, a mixture of tears and sweat. She had another dream, of her mother and father, of some of the more abusive foster parents that she had. She took a hold of her phone on the nightstand, checking the time. With a groan, her petite body was off of her bed and now was dragging her way over to the shower.

It was very convenient, at least she thought, that everyone was allowed to have their own dorm as it kept their personal things safe. Misha would be embarrassed to have anyone see her like this, it was embarrassing enough to deal with such petty emotions. After all, everything was in the past, why couldn't she just forget about it all? Finally she reached her bathroom, removing her clothes and getting into the shower. Embracing the warm water on her body, she stayed there for awhile. More than she had originally intended to.

I suppose today I'll just have to keep myself on check. Her hands grabbed her thick hair, putting it into the usual pigtails. It didn't matter if it seemed childish, it was how she liked it. Misha placed on her outfit, making sure no part of it was wrinkled or dirty. It was almost kind of expected her to wear heels, but she took it to the extreme and always wore the highest heels she had. Although it didn't make her too much taller, it did boost her confidence levels a bit higher.

Taking her keys into her pocket, she headed outside of her room and promptly outside. However once she went outside, it was almost an immediate and utter regret. It was colder than Satan's balls, and even though it was January, it seemed as if it were colder than all of the previous weeks put together and not to mention it was really windy. Misha sped walked back into the building, heading straight towards her room. Once there, she brought her heavy duty coat as well as a blanket that was neatly folded into a tight square figuring that she'd need to use it later on. It was probably due to her low body weight that she felt the cold so easily, that even now on her short five minute walk to the student council room, her fingers were all purple. The red head kept flexing her fingers finding it harder and harder to move them, until she she was finally inside of the building.

It was her safe place, the student council room, where if she needed a place to relax, to study, to laugh, and to even sleep, she could turn to with no type of hesitation. Mimi ran her fingers along the smooth wooden desk, putting her brief on it and taking a seat on her chair. She quickly took out her documents, spreading them out and sorting them to make sure she had them all. A young woman came in, unannounced and crept up on Misha, asking how her morning had been. Looking up, she was startled not knowing that anyone would be there so early. She wasn't even part of the council! "Excuse you Miss, but you have no right being in this room. Not only were you being rude by not knocking, you decided it'd be a good idea to invade my personal space. Please leave and don't come back unless you have official business or I call you down." Without another word, she went back to her papers and smiled once she heard the door click, signifying that the pest had left her vicinity.

♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ Time skip to the afternoon ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥

Her heels click audibly against the tile, her mind clear of all the dumb people she had to put up with and her gaze straight ahead. Misha didn't care for a friendly wave or at least acknowledging those around her, if they wanted to chat they'd know where to find her. Conjuring up the key, she was quick to open the door and closing it behind her but not locking it since the members were going to be coming in at any time. She grabbed a schedule of things to talk about, something she already had memorized but it was nice to go over. Misha sat up on her desk, crossing a leg over the other and facing the empty seats putting her attention at the new members of the council. Her eyes quickly darted through the page as she subconsciously smoothed out her skirt.

where:The Student Council Roomxxxwho: Only with my thoughtsxxxwearing: ♥♪

Ice-Cold Disser

14,050 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Get Dissed! 25
User Image

"Speaking 'Thinking

User ImageThe room was rather well lit for the curtains being closed. There was a simple reason for this... Every single light in the dorm room was on. The room however was silent, well almost. The form that rested on the bed shifted here and there with small groans and whimpers escaping his mouth. Then, as his alarm rang out the form in the bed sprang to life as he looked around trying to frantically gather is surroundings. Upon recognizing them the teen, Eiji seemed to relax as he turned off the alarm and swung his legs over the edge of the bed.

Sighing the teen rubbed his face before searching his nightstand for his glasses. As he fund them Eiji quickly put them on and sat there for a moment before slowly getting up out of the bed. "Well, here's to another year..." The young man stated as he walked over to his closet passing a mirror on the way. Glancing at the mirror his eyes ran over some bad memories that covered his torso. Sighing the teen thought back to the uncomfortable feeling he felt when he woke. 'Why can't I just remember.' With that Eiji continued on and quickly grabbed his clothes and set them out before getting dressed, covering those oh so dreadful reminders up.

---- Skip to Current Time : Afternoon ----

The bell rang indicating his last class was over for the day. Loosening his tie slightly Eiji put his belongings in his back pack before making his way to the hallway. Spotting a disagreement between two male students that seemed to be escalating quickly the male huffed and casually walked over. "You two, break it up." He practically barked at the two who stopped long enough to look at him and chuckle... This irked the V.P. of the student council... immensely, but he did nothing except quirk his brow and put his hands in his pockets. "Who says?..." One remarked, but quickly went silent when someone in the growing crowd of students mentioned Eiji's name. Suddenly the two didn't look so sure of themselves. Eiji smirked slightly and then motioned for them to move on.

"It's time for clubs...Everyone, move on." He stated in a rather authoritative tone that had the surrounding crowd scattering... Along with the two trouble makers. Shaking his head the third year looked around before walking down the hallway towards the Student Council room. It only took him a mere two minutes to make his way through the school. Upon coming up to the door he gave a quick double knock before opening the door. The knock was simply out of habit. As he entered he took note of Misha and gave a quick smile and wave. "Welcome back Misha. Those the schedule?" He asked simply as he removed his blazer and hung it on the back of a chair. The male then proceeded to loosen his tie a little bit more. It kept feeling like it was choking him. The male then stood there for a second before sighing. ""Already had to break up a confrontation this afternoon. Not even a full day and they're starting." The males teeth were almost gritting together. he couldn't stand senseless violence.

Thoughts: Those things again? Damn.->What are these idiots doing already?->Time for clubs->Ahh..Misha... I don't want to, but I have to tell her. She needs to know.
Mood: Tolerant ->Agitated
People:

Feral Detective

5,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

User Image

Thalia nodded enthusiastically at Kire. "Right away Kire!" The dark haired girl busied herself with picking up the tray of goodies, pausing for a moment to coo at each of them. "Aw, these are so adorable!" Usually Thalia was not into such cute things, but she had a fondness for cakes and sweets. Anything looked cute to her when she was starving!
Maybe I can just take one? She selected one of the smaller ones that wouldn't be missed, and popped it into her mouth. A wide grin stretched her face as she bit into its delectable sweetness. Oh my gosh, so good! Kire needs to make these more often. With her stolen treat safely fueling her belly, Thalia picked up the tray and began to distribute them around to the tables. She had just finished doing so when the guests arrived.
Thalia took her place in front of and a bit to the side of the door and greeted everyone who came in with a smile. As the Friendly Hostess, Thalia was renowned for her hospitality and generously kind nature. In some cases people would go as far to say that she was more like the cute-sisterly type, but Thalia prided herself on meeting and being friends with everyone and so stuck to her title.
Though not as unearthly gorgeous as Kire, what with her glowing hair and bright smile, Thalia was not without her own beauty. Her dark hair framed her face well, and her blue eyes stunned everyone that met her gaze. Hers was a more reserved beauty, quieter like a still pool of water, but the times she brightly shone were when she was meeting and making new friends.

"Good Afternoon everyone! Please come in and take a seat, we have so many wonderful treats to celebrate our return to school with you!"

Ice-Cold Disser

14,050 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Get Dissed! 25
User Image
"Speaking -- 'Thinking

User Image

All night the teen had tossed and turned unable to sleep since his return to the Academy. In truth, he had even been ready for school before he needed to be. Something almost never heard of. Abel, was usually the one late to e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. But not today... No Abel even managed to get to all of his classes on time for the day. When he arrived in his last class the teen sat down with a slight huff. The lack of sleep was finally getting to him.

As Abel sat there the teen didn't even notice the look that Luci was giving him from across the room. s**t, he didn't even notice Luci was in the damn room. As the class started the teen sat there trying his best to focus on the introductions and the lecture itself. In truth he wasn't comprehending a thing, but he did manage to stay awake... Well he managed to stay awake until the last half hour when they were supposed to be looking through their textbooks.

Abel sat there with his leg propped on the desk and his textbook propped on his leg. He had turned the book to the proper page and then just sat there staring blankly at the page in the book his head hung. Luckily as he fell asleep the teen appeared to simply be reading. Well, with the exception that since they started "reading" Abel had yet to turn from the first page and it was moments from class ending. When class did finally end the bell rang out and all the students stirred and started leaving the room to head for their clubs... With the exception of Abel who didn't move a bit. No for the first time in several days he was finally... Asleep.

Thoughts: Tired... Why are we... Zzzz
Mood: Sad... Tired
People: Remaining Classmates and Luci?

" I'm not a FLIRT! I'm just being NICE to someone extremely ATTRACTIVE..." - Abel

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
"Speaking -- 'Thinking

*~Kire smiles at all the customers as she dances around the room entertaining, joking, and laughing with everyone. She then sat down at her table of customers smiling brightly at the three young men before her. She set down some of the sweets and Darjeeling tea in front of them to enjoy. She takes her own tea and sips it, a beautiful white smile coming to her face. She turns to her customers and bats her frost-like eye lashes that framed crystal blue eyes, "Darjeeling tea was selected today for its versatility with a variety of desserts. All of the desserts featured today pair perfectly with the alluring taste of Darjeeling. Please enjoy!"

The group of boys blushed in unison as she batted her lashes. The Celestial Snow Queen is what those in her fan club had nicknamed her, playing on her name and shimmering locks. They looked in awe of her as she explained the pairings of the tea and desserts, completely entranced.

Kire quietly sipped and looks around at everyone here, wondering where dear President was. She surveyed the room and smile, waving as her next appointment appears. She bats her eyelashes at the young man before her, making him turn a dark shade of red. "Why hello there. Welcome to Host Club! Let's have a fun time!"~*

Loiterer

x L U C I A N _ R A P H A E L_ S H E N I R
Incandescent Elegant Radiant

The Rising Sun

User Image

xHELLO MY ONLY ONE
xxxxxxxxxxxxJust like the morning sun. . .

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

xxxxxxYOU'LL KEEP ON RISING
xxxxxx'TILL THE SKY KNOWS YOUR NAME

User Image

The day was being good to him.

Lucian sat in the middle of the class, sunlight streaming onto his features, making his blonde hair shine and his blue eyes glow. He really looked pike an angel. The eyes of his classmates would whip back and forth from Lucian and the teacher in front of them, but the male was oblivious. He calmly took neat notes, only pausing to highlight something important. Stretching in his rest, he ran a gentle hand through his hair, calmly moving a few blonde locks away from his face.

The day had been going well. Valentines day way coming up, he had activities as a Host to look forward to, as well as sports later in the week. The host president was excited to help decorate the club room, he was full of pent up energy. Turning his head to look at the male beside him, he immediately narrowed his eyes. Abel didn't do "awake" in class. He was always sleeping, literally no matter what. Often, Lucian would supply him with his notes, due to him missing lectures. The fact that he was sitting up and appeared to be reading his book wasn't, well, right

Turning back to his notes, he continued to listen, until the bell finally dismissed the professor and the students. Abel did not move, nor did Lucian. Crossing his legs, he rested one elbow on his desk, supporting his head with his palm. Deducting that the male was asleep, he decided it was time to wake him up.

"Wake up, buddy, we've got work to do!" he said, raising his voice a little, hoping to wake his friend up.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

And you're still my chosen one, so can you understand?

✑ ✑ ■ ■ ■ ■ ONE DAY YOU'LL UNDERSTAND. . .
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%

━━━━ i am feeling Amused right now █ ↷ you've got the world 'cause you've got love in your hands...
━━━KEEPING IN RANGE ━━ Classroom
BY MY SIDE: Abel
User Image
User Image
"Speaking -- 'Thinking

User Image

Hearing a rather loud familiar voice caused the teen to start stirring. Lifting his head he glanced around the room in a daze until his eyes rested on Lucian. For a minute the younger male just sat there staring at the other as if trying to process the world around him. As he started focusing on Lucian the others words became clear to the other. "I'm.. awake.. and okay.." He muttered still half a sleep.

Rubbing his face he glanced over to see the teacher practically glaring at him. Normally he would apologize since normally he didn't fall asleep the first day of class at least, but today he truly didn't give a s**t. Turning his attention back to his friend the teen rubbed remnants of drool from his face... At least he tried to. Standing he lazily put his belongings in his bag before walking over to the door.

"So Luci, what's on the agenda for today?" The teen asked with a yawn as he waited for Lucian as he leaned against the doorway. "Does it involve sleeping?... Can't we just have a naptime? Hey everyone come join the hosts and hostesses for a nap-over...." Abel rambled between yawns. His tone was completely sarcastic for he knew Lucian wouldn't go for it. Didn't hurt to try though. The teens mood was just shitty at the moment... Well at least he got a thirty minute nap anyway. Also, at least it was Luci who woke him and not some ignoramus. As he waited for his friend the teens mind started to wander... back to Elijah. Closing his eyes he sighed softly to himself before opening them and looking back to Lucian.

Thoughts: Tired... Lucian I want to sleep
Mood: Sad... Tired
People: Luci
I_Diplo_I

" I'm not a FLIRT! I'm just being NICE to someone extremely ATTRACTIVE..." - Abel

Feral Detective

5,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image

Leo sat in the back corner of the classroom, his face hidden behind his Literature book. Burgundy eyes scanned the words in front of him, though he could hardly recognize them to be words at all. The letters all seemed to blend together and he could produce no knowledge as to their meaning. This was the first day back from break, and this exercise was meant to be a review of what they had learned before leaving. Yet Leo could decipher nothing.
"Mr. Utada," Leo's head jerked up, his black bangs hanging low in his eyes. The teacher was standing there, a copy of their Literature book in hand, and staring at him with the corners of his lips stretched upwards. Leo's mouth pressed into a thin line.
When the boy was not forthcoming with a verbal response, the teacher sighed and closed the book with a snap. He approached the reclusive young man at the back of the room, lecturing him in front of the entire class as he went. "Mr. Utada, it had been two years too long that you've kept up this silence. As your teacher it is my duty to bring you out of your comfort zone so that you may mature and grow to prepare for your future in society. I've been lenient till now, but if you want to pass my class this year you will need to venture out and answer me when I ask you a question!"
Two years of teaching the practically mute young man had driven the teacher to the brink of insanity. He had tried time and again to get Leo to open up, but no matter what he did the boy just stared at him through veiled eyes and refused to open his mouth. He'd tried to be patient, given the tragedy that had occurred in his past, but not anymore.
The teacher folded his arms and stood staring down at Leo expectantly. Leo continued his blank and unfeeling stare up at him. What did it matter if he answered questions? Leo didn't see the point. Whenever the other students answered questions they were usually wrong, and the whole class would snicker because of their blunder, because they didn't know better.
Even now the class was snickering, gossiping, around him and making him feel even more uncomfortable. "Such a freak," they said. "He's probably one of those pity students that the Principal let in for good publicity!"
No, Leo would not be answering anything anytime soon.
The bell rang dismissing the class. Leo was quick and spry enough to gather his things and flee out the door even as his teacher yelled after him. As he sped through the halls his mind traveled to the only places he knew to go. I don't understand, he thought as he passed a group of students. They had the corners of their mouths stretched up, like his teacher had before he started yelling. And they were making strange sounds with their voices, like barking. I don't know what this means.
Since his accident he'd been unable to remember things, even basic emotions. Facial expressions were lost on him, he couldn't fathom their context. A smile seemed like a ghost of a dream he'd had long ago, because he no longer recognized what it looked like. Friends, he stopped his fast pace when he reached one of the courtyards. There were many beautiful trees planted in this one, providing shade for him as he walked in a more comfortable stride. I had them once. Where did they go?
Leo strode to a tree and leaned against it. The roughness of the bark made for a stable wall against his back, and kept him anchored. He sighed, one of the few things he understood meant he was stressed, and turned his eyes downcast. Softly he asked the nothingness around him, "Who was I?"

Current Mood: Intrusive
Where: Classrom/Courtyard
Who he's with: No one?
What he's thining: Everything's Wrong

Loiterer

x L U C I A N _ R A P H A E L_ S H E N I R
Incandescent Elegant Radiant

The Rising Sun

User Image

xHELLO MY ONLY ONE
xxxxxxxxxxxxJust like the morning sun. . .

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

xxxxxxYOU'LL KEEP ON RISING
xxxxxx'TILL THE SKY KNOWS YOUR NAME

User Image

Playing with stands of his hair, the male plopped down on the surface of Abel's desk, carefully avoiding drool, and watched the male pack up his stuff, and walk over to the door. Slinging his backpack over his shoulder and adjusting his blazer, he answered the question.

"Ah, I'm pretty sure we're decorating the club room, pretty average day." he said, leaping up from the desk excitedly. Jogging over to the door, he took Abel's arm, dragging him out of the room. He chuckled at the male's suggestion, as they jogged.

"Maybe I'll run that past the council. "Can we have nap-time in the club every Thursday?'" he said, turning a corner.

"But hey, its Valentine's day soon. You could get yourself a cute date! Pep up a little." said Lucian, winking at Abel.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

And you're still my chosen one, so can you understand?

✑ ✑ ■ ■ ■ ■ ONE DAY YOU'LL UNDERSTAND. . .
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%

━━━━ i am feeling Amused right now █ ↷ you've got the world 'cause you've got love in your hands...
━━━KEEPING IN RANGE ━━ Classroom
BY MY SIDE: Abel
User Image
User Image

isha lythe eiss

Student Council President

All of the color coded agendas were placed beside her, listed by order of importance to make sure that everything was going to run smoothly. Her emerald green eyes looked up hearing the knock, pleased that they remembered. Wordlessly, she got off of the desk and took a small stack of papers in her hands. "Good afternoon Eiji, and welcome to you too." She replied, eyeing the fact that he was beginning to undo his tie. "Don't get too comfortable, we are a prestigious club unlike the others. We will maintain out appearance as well. Misha herself, making sure that she was proper. It wasn't that the other clubs had anything wrong with them, just the fact that anyone who put somewhat of an effort could get into them. In the student council, she went through a rough and rigorous interview process that made some people drop like flies but it helped her determine the best team for what she was attempting to accomplish.

She looked around the room, her emotions unwavering even though the room was still empty. She took a few steps forward, placing her hand delicately on his shoulders, giving a small chuckle. "Don't let it get to you, that is why we are here. To represent the best our school has to offer, and unfortunately, deal with the worst it has." Misha smirked, glad that she didn't have to deal with such idiotic brutes on a daily basis. Her heels clicked as she moved, pacing around and looking at the clock. The other members still had a good chunk of time to show up, but being late always made her anxious. "Here, make yourself useful and read over our agenda. Please let me know if there is anything you'd like to add on. Hopefully the members get here soon, I want to make sure we have time to talk about all these matters." Misha blabbed on.

The red head was nicer to Eiji than others around her, it could be said that she despised him a little less than everyone else. She had to spend a lot of time with the male, seeing as he was to be her right hand man. She found herself sitting once more upon the desk, figuring it did no good to pace around. Her eyes met his before pointing at the documents he had. "So...did I miss anything? Or anything you would like to add?"

where:The Student Council Roomxxxwho: Eijixxxwearing: ♥♪

Ice-Cold Disser

14,050 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Get Dissed! 25
User Image

"Speaking 'Thinking

User Image Eiji was still trying to readjust his tie when Misha approached him. Seeing the look in her eye the male paused and quirked a slight brow as she spoke. Nodding his head he smiled a little and removed his hands from it. If there was anything he hated about being in the Student Council it was this, every move was looked at with a magnifying glass. "Of course." He stated simply and then watched as she walked over after he spoke about the idiots fighting.

Eiji, was slightly surprised when the woman placed a hand on his shoulder and spoke. Nodding his head in agreement the older male watched as she started to pace. Glancing at the clock the others still had ten minutes to get themselves together and make it to he club. Although, Eiji knew how little that mattered to the woman in front of him. She wanted the meeting to start directly on time... Not five minutes late due to other members showing up on time, on the dot. Eiji, understood her logic... Although some didn't seem to.

As the woman handed him a stack of papers the male nodded and stood there behind his chair going through the agenda and its contents. As he read the male subconsciously fiddled with his tie. His eyes narrowed here and there as if to refocus them. The whole agenda as a whole looked very nicely done. not that it surprised him. Mimi was a perfectionist after all. Looking up from the papers he realized his hand was back at his tie an removed it as she spoke. "It looks good to me. Due to my little run in... We should slip in a quick briefing on how to handle hose situations. We don't want what happened last year to happen again."

The male stated with a sigh as he looked back at the papers. "Maybe speak about it right before the end. That way we can get through everything. If we don't have time to get to it. I'll pull the DC committee members aside for a few minutes after the end of the meeting." He stated tapping the paper and then looked back up at her as she sat on the desk. 'I feel like I'm ******** choking...' Eiji thought and then his hand moved towards his tie, but he forced it back down and walked a step closer to her.

For a second the teen glanced around the room to make sure that they were still alone. Seeing no one there he smiled at the woman a little. "Mimi, this thing is choking me... Can you fix it please?" The male asked in a polite tone his struggle with the tie was starting to cause him to panic... Even though an on looker would have no clue. Someone close to him would... It wasn't very often that he used her nickname, and he knew not to use it in front of the council. . Another known fact about him by those who knew him well. Ties made him feel as though he was choking... Which sometimes gave him small flashbacks. It was the reason he didn't like new people coming to the Student Council Dorms. Eventually, they would ask why he screamed out in the night, and why he always slept with his lights on... Not to mention carry a flash light at night if he had to walk around the common area.

Thoughts: Agenda... We should talk about how o handle situation... Damn Tie.
Mood: Calm - Agitated
People:
MortalDamage

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out