Welcome to Gaia! ::

She walked back into her dorm and dressed in a different dress. She glanced over at her picture and could have sworn Todd was gone. She looked back quickly to see he was still there. "I'm going insane..." she thought. She walked back out and sat on the bottom of the stairs. She started humming a random tune and saw another thing dash across the floor. "Who's there?" she called. Nobody responded.
She got up and called "Is anyone there??" noone answered. "Prolly all sleeping.." she said walking out of the building. "Maybe I can watch the city from a tree" she said to herself.
~
She got to a tree near the city and looked down at it. She saw her apartment. Her mom and Dad were celebrating, they were throwing a party. "Celebrate now that I'm gone, huh you dumb a--es" she said smirking.
Gaia Online Name: Lucian Nightshade
Name: Alex Coldplay
Sex: Male
Appearance: 5'11" with an atheletic build. Tends to wear self-customized school uniforms.
Personality:Active and outgoing, loves to have a good time. Hard to anger. Becomes laid-back and easy going when truly comfortable.
Dorm: 12
Other: Practices Kendo.
Lucian Nightshade
Gaia Online Name: Lucian Nightshade
Name: Alex Coldplay
Sex: Male
Appearance: 5'11" with an atheletic build. Tends to wear self-customized school uniforms.
Personality:Active and outgoing, loves to have a good time. Hard to anger. Becomes laid-back and easy going when truly comfortable.
Dorm: 12
Other: Practices Kendo.

((Excuse me, dorm 12 is already taken, would you like a different dorm?))
lxldying_roselxl
Lucian Nightshade
<insert profile here>

((Excuse me, dorm 12 is already taken, would you like a different dorm?))
((Sure. I didn't see that 12 was taken... sweatdrop my mistake. I'll take #11.))
Gaia Online Name:CheckD3
Name:Ed Bobincheck
Sex:Male
Appearance:About 5"7, skinny, but not twig like, brown hair, blue-greenish eyes, likes baggy pants and sweatshirts, wears same red sweatshirt everyday, underneath is a number 19 Cleveland Browns jersey, has no name on back, wears baggy tan pants
Personality:Shy, not good at speaking out, brave when has to, mood varies, has to laugh when other laughs, jazzy kind of personality
Dorm:20
Other:Music is big thing, usually found around on a teal bean bag chair, playing his trumpet, his music is one of his most prized possesions. Carries a large black case on back, it is full of items, music-things and non-music-things
((ANyone here?))
She slides down from the tree and sighs. "Stupid Drunkards." she whispered. She began to walk to the school again.
Walks behind the moss covered wall and sees the school, looks up in amazment, then walks into it.

Looks around, then walkes down a series of hallways until he sees the last door in the hallway that is labeled Dorms, then walks into the room, number on door says 20.

Walks into the hallway again and then wanders the halls looking for other people
Goes back to his room, then changes his clothes, and walks out again

Goes back to wandering the school
Rain walks into the school and sits on the stairs. It was getting late and the sun was setting. She looked out a window and saw it was getting late. She began to walk around the school looking for something to do.
Again she sees something run across the room. Except this time...it looked like a person. "Who's there?" she called. No one answered. "Who is there?" she called again.
She pays no mind to it now and accepts she's seeing things. She's new to this place and is probably just missing her own room. She decides to go into her dorm and try to sleep.
~(In Rain's Dorm)~
She unlocks the door and sits down on her bed. She sighs and puts her hand on her head. "I shoulda never gotten mad at him that day. He wouldn't have left. It's all my fault." she said.
Todd had left because he had gotten so frustrated with Rain. He could drive and had a car. Later that night when she had went out, she had gotten to see Todd, dead. She had fainted and didn't wake up for 3 days afterward. Of course her parents weren't there. They were happier without her. "ALL MY FAULT!" she screamed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff