7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Tabitha Page 'aka' Tab or Tabby!
Klaus - Tabby's Tiger

•●•
Tabby understood what Wolfram's motives were, but it was all too familiar. She rolled her eyes but gave a soft smile to him, protective men really did have a way of capturing a heart but she also believed that women are capable of taking care and defending their own ground, and deffinately follow their own hearts to the one they love.. Weak or Strong, it's the way they make you feel.
Tabitha looked to Wolfram's hand and took hold of it, bringing herself closer to his body as she looked at him. "Where are we going?" She smiled brightly as maybe they could have some time to themselves now.

•●•

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

GENESIS
'aka' Hercules...

Screaming.. Blood.. Begging.. Torture.
Are what make up the memories of the passed years for Hercules, well he used to be Hercules.. A very long time ago.

Now a days he goes by the name of Genesis...

Genesis looked around the now clean office, glad that Juri was now out of his face and his father also gone. He could feel anger filling him, the thought of his father, being in this uniform and seeing his resemblense more clearly. Genesis growled in the mirror, but then stopped as he also saw his mother, which always broke.
Genesis began trashing the place, he knew there was no way he would ever get his fathers forgiveness, nor would he ever be able to control himself if it ever happened again.
After the place was completely wrecked Genesis left the office and stormed off, though he had no where to go..
But oddly enough he recognised the direction he was heading, to the house? Once he approached it he went inside, it was now the only place where he could hang on to that little bit of Hercules he had left, he felt just like the young boy he used to be.

He made his way to where his parents room used to be, and he lay himself on the ground until he fell asleep.

Divorced Husband

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageIt's Easy to sin...
Volke
(Voice)(Theme)
Student

Volke stood up from the bed and followed after Brookelle. "Wonder what the commotion is all about", Volke asked as he turned to brookelle as she fell to the ground out cold, "BROOK!" Volke held her in his arms trying to get her to respond to his voice. "What is wrong", he thought to himself as he brushed the hair from her face, "why aren't you responding" Volke continued trying to wake brookelle up but nothing seemed to work.

, when you're bleedin' within...

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image Death then heard his daughter support him, this lifted his spirits up a little. Watched her leave, when did she grow up so fast he thought to then think then again I haven't seen her in years, ever since the day my wife died, I walked off leaving her alone, this I must make right. "I will await the time" he told his Mary as she began to leave, Death then gave a sigh to then look at Sunshine "if you want you wife back asking Death will not bring her back, that is all I will say about this matter." He then turned his back on Sunshine not wanting to carry on this conversation.

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

"Don't tell me if I'm dying, cause I don't wanna know..
If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go.
Don't wake me cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon..
Where everyone you know, never leaves to soon."

Theme - Angels on the moon

Brookelle's eyes opened to the voice of Volke, he had her in his arms and she smiled softly at him and stroked his cheek. "You worry to much" She spoke and kissed his lips for a minute.
As she pulled away she looked at him and remembered what she had seen and been told in her dream. "There is something I need to do.. Wait here?" She added before she ran off and looked down to see something in her hand, it was the necklace that the woman Kahuu gave her in the dream.. It had a proposal ring hanging on the end of it as she wanted Nick to wear it so she could be closer to his heart, she could still read his thoughts but she did not want to confront him since he was moving on.
Brookelle ran everywhere, "Nick!.. Nick Morris!!.." She called fromt he halls as she ran and ran.. Where could he be.
She ran passed the cafeteria and then around the outside of the school, and lastly trying the dorm rooms, but she did not know which on was his so yelling some more was her only option "Nick... Nick Morris!"
Sunshine scowls at the man, now looking away from him. "We are not built to die... It's not fair..." Another tear runs down his face that he quickly wipes away. He wants to talk more on the subject, but he knew what he had done to his wife, and was not prepared to leave Little Star alone in this world. "Fine..." He walks away to a nearby bench where he sat down and looked at his hands, allowing the black substance that replaced water in his body to fall from his eyes. "It's not fair..."

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say...
Maybe he won't find out what I know...

I should've never let her go...
If I could, I would dare...

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Captain Morris Wolfkill
History Teacher
(Voice example)
{Theme Song}

╔═════ ═════ ═════ ═════╗

Nick watched as half of the seal disappeared from her stomach else where. As he wanted to question it she spoke to him. Which was almost mesmerizing as she pulled him up to her with just her hand to kiss him. He kissed her firmly back as he couldn't help himself. It was slow at first, but as she was helping him take of his clothes his sanity was wearing thin. When she was finished he leaned down close to her as his hands slid over her body for him to kiss her a bit ferociously. He wanted to hold back, but she was making it hard too.

He was close to not taking it anymore.

╚═════ ═════ ═════ ═════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

, feed your dreams, and starve your fears.
, I should've begged her to stay!
, but you were the last good thing about this part of town.
,I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.

((Out Of Coffee: ))

TheDead DxD

Interesting Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100
Abaron

Angel

Angel walked slowly in front of her. "Daddy is broken inside because of the way Mommy treats lance and not him. He misses her and when she left... I don't know what happened but something in Daddys eyes went away then. He changed..." Was all he could say as he walked toward Damion's cave.

Bell didn't know what to say, she only frowned.

She immediately held onto Angel's arm as they entered the cave. The place was dark with fire torches going down them to light it up. It was eerie in a way but what scared her the most were the memories. She zoned out, as one came to her.

~Flashback~

Bell held onto her nanny as her nanny ran, clutching Bell to her. They were running through a tunnel in the caves, an escape route the elves had set up long ago. It made the shouts of the people chasing them louder as it echoed off the walls. Bell shivered. Even though she was only two, she knew that something was wrong.

"Mil, where's my mommy and daddy?

Miliel glanced down at her with sad filled eyes. She knew Bell had seen her parents killed, but the child was in denial.

"You'll see them again" was all she said.

She kept running, eventually coming to the forest. People were still chasing them, so Mil hid Bell up in a tree, putting a spell on it to hide her. Bell was told to stay put and stay quiet. She then ran off after kissing her head. Bell never saw her or her family again.

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

She grasped his chin from both sides with her hands and placed a long hard kiss onto his, her mouth was wet, lusting for more. She would taste his breathe she desired more of Nick as the seconds drew past, her body was heating up, she couldn't resist him much more so she would make him the same, maybe a little more. She broke the kiss to then pull his head in close to kiss him lightly, she then placed on hand on his chest and pushed him back a little. "Now do the same to me, I see it unfair that you have less clothing on then me." She hoped her words would work but then with the other hand she would run her hand just bellow his stomach, wondering if this would help him decide. She she moved her face mere inches,their breath could be felt on each others lips, she opened her mouth and licked his lips softly and slowly taking in all the taste of his lips. She moved her head up to Nicks ear and gave a moan of absolute pleasure, to then move her head under his chin and nibble his neck gently, after a little while she stopped at his neck to move her head against the pillow, looking up into Nicks eyes.
don't leave people out.
I believe xtc posted for you aswell

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
icarlysdildo
don't leave people out.
I believe xtc posted for you aswell

it's okay, I'll just delete my post.

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say...
Maybe he won't find out what I know...

I should've never let her go...
If I could, I would dare...

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Captain Morris Wolfkill
History Teacher
(Voice example)
{Theme Song}

╔═════ ═════ ═════ ═════╗

Nick was getting really overwhelmed with everything that Lucille was doing to him. He was slowly cracking under the pressure of what she was doing. So it seemed like the best time to blow off some of his steam when she told him it was unfair for him to have less clothes then him. But as one of Lucille's hands went down lower then his stomach, he finally snapped. Not even letting a second go by with her clothes still on. He quickly used his powers to take all of them off in a flash, and had them fall to the floor over his clothes. At this point he wouldn't waste no time now. He practically leaped over to her so he could~

~Time Skip~

As Nick was asleep with Lucille in his arms, he woke up hearing his name called out loudly. But he wasn't sure if it were just him, or someone really calling his name. So just to make sure he got out of Lucille's bed and grabbed a towel out of her bathroom to put it on. Before he peaked outside a bit. He only saw a girl out there, so he wasn't really sure if it was her or his imagination.

╚═════ ═════ ═════ ═════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

, feed your dreams, and starve your fears.
, I should've begged her to stay!
, but you were the last good thing about this part of town.
,I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.

((Out Of Coffee: ))

TheDead DxD

-xtc kid

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Bri-the_cookie_goddess

Bell didn't know what to say, she only frowned.

She immediately held onto Angel's arm as they entered the cave. The place was dark with fire torches going down them to light it up. It was eerie in a way but what scared her the most were the memories. She zoned out, as one came to her.

~Flashback~

Bell held onto her nanny as her nanny ran, clutching Bell to her. They were running through a tunnel in the caves, an escape route the elves had set up long ago. It made the shouts of the people chasing them louder as it echoed off the walls. Bell shivered. Even though she was only two, she knew that something was wrong.

"Mil, where's my mommy and daddy?

Miliel glanced down at her with sad filled eyes. She knew Bell had seen her parents killed, but the child was in denial.

"You'll see them again" was all she said.

She kept running, eventually coming to the forest. People were still chasing them, so Mil hid Bell up in a tree, putting a spell on it to hide her. Bell was told to stay put and stay quiet. She then ran off after kissing her head. Bell never saw her or her family again.

Damion

User Image Damion saw the little girl feint at the mouth of his cave. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom where he and Angel waited to make sure she was ok.

... Now you can see for yourself
what your absence has done to me... But no matter what.... I will never leave....

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Wolfram Hearton

User Image Wolfram nodded to Kyros and took Tabby's arm under his. He looked over at death and gestured that he wanted some time with her and that they would talk later. He smiled down at her. I saw something that I wanted you to help me check out while Kalvern had us in the air." He smiled as he walked her into the woods. after a few hundred yards he brought them to a small house by a creek. It was a small house made of stone and wood, more of a cottage than a house but Wolfram could see the basement windows.

.... I will always be a pillar of strength for you... No matter how you beat me.... no matter the punishment you hand down to me.... I will always stand right back up.....
User Image

" Yes I do not challenge my Masters wishes, nor question them.. I only need to figure out where is the knowledge he wants me to find is.. He often speaks in riddles and makes me think he is very wise and powerful beyond my reach currently although he believes I have what it takes to gain a chair on this council and I wish to believe him it would be a great honor though I know he wouldn't approve of us Vienna.."

Chance then realized what he had just said and couldn't take it back not with all the magic in the world there where things you couldn't take back the words out of your mouth , and the lives you take responsibility must be kept at all times and chance had let his feelings cloud his judgment and made his intentions clear to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff