Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Stella Mercer

Amazon

Stella stood and streched. " Well i guess im going to go and wander the school." She said to Brookelle and Wolfram. " thank you so very much headmaster for giving me food. I really appreciate it. And Brookelle it was very nice to meet you." She said repostioning her sword on her Bone carved armor. " Thank you so much again." She said as she left the room. Stella walked slowly her boots clanking against the tiled floor. She looked down at her armor and sighed. She had been wearing the same armor for many many years. Of course we washed it very often. But there was a story behind it as well. The memory popped into her head as she walked by herself. She pictured herself in the woods, by herself once again. It was shorty after the first time her village had been attacked by werewolfs. How they had gotten to her village, she still didn't know. But as she had walked alone in the forest three of the wolves had attacked her and all of them she had killed. It was her first kill ever and she was proud of it, and so was her clan. In honor of her, her people had let her keep the bones to make armor out of. Stella shook the memory from her head. Anytime she thought about her clan it normally sent her into a rage, How could the people she loved do that to her?

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
It's five O'clock, just got paid. I'll be off the next two days.
No more workin' like dogs. No more leash, no more boss.

User Image

Lance M. Winston

╔═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╗

Lance smiled with what Lilith said before he grabbed some underwear and some pants to put on. When he finished that he stepped closer to Lilith and pulled her close to him again. "I doubt you'd want to play with this fire. It could go out of control." He whispered into her ear before he kissed her neck. He then placed a hand through his shirt, over her stomach and felt a little bit of heat from it. "Perfect example." He smiled as he teased her knowing it wasn't from their soon to be child but a little bit lower then where it was. Since they already had fun in the bathroom.

╚═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╝

((OOC: ))

I got a weekend of nothin' to do at all
Yee haw!

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Lilith smiled as he spoke while grabbing clothes then pulling her close. "You forget love I've played with fire many many times since I met it" she teased before kissing him. She felt the hand on her stoach and her heart leapt. She loved his touch and the heat that came with. She decided to play with him more "If you think I can't handle it I could prove it,but as much as I love you and your naked body we have to go to a meeting." She said with a wink

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say...
Maybe he won't find out what I know...

I should've never let her go...
If I could, I would dare...

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Teacher
(Voice example)

╔════════════════════╗

Nick listened to what as Juri said after she sat at a table in the teachers lounge. He didn't say much as he listened to anything else she had to say. But the only other thing was just a question. So he turned toward her and stepped a little bit closer to her then had her set her tea down on the table before he set a light little friendly kiss on her cheek. "No, I'll be fine. I just wanted to make sure you had enough energy for today." He said a bit cheerfully before he made his way to the door. But he stopped before he stepped out of the door. "And it's Nicholas Wyatt Morris to you." He said after the turned back and looked at her with a smiled. Before he went out into the hallway.

It wasn't like he had fallen in love with her, someone probably already has. He didn't doubt it as the same thing was happening to Mei. But he did it also to have some time to do something. So he went up to the roof of the school where he read the folder of him that he swiped from the table in the teachers lounge.

╚════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

, feed your dreams, and starve your fears.
, I should've begged her to stay!
, but you were the last good thing about this part of town.
,I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.

((Out Of Coffee: Had to fix up a few things since Mike isn't going to be with us anymore.))

icarlysdildo

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
It's five O'clock, just got paid. I'll be off the next two days.
No more workin' like dogs. No more leash, no more boss.

User Image

Lance M. Winston

╔═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╗

Lance had a little grin over his face as he listened to Lilith. "Well you could try to prove it to me after the meeting. But then we better hurry up this meeting." He told her as he held her close to him. Just so the heat from his chest could heat her up. But he wanted to tease her more. So he gently had her tilt her neck a little before he bit it. Without having any blood go into him again and to where it didn't leave a mark. "So what do you say? I've shown you are little bit of what I got. So I'm curious to see what you can prove to me." He said to her before he brushed his lips over her's as he tried to get her to kiss him.

╚═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╝

((OOC: ))

I got a weekend of nothin' to do at all
Yee haw!

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Lilith bit her lower lip and smiled wickedly as thoughts of after the meeting ran through her head and she giggled " I think after sounds like a plan." She said before feeling him warm her up. She smiled loving the sensations it gave her. Her pleasure only increased as he bit her neck, making her want him now.she listened to him and grinned hearing his comment and feeling him urge her her to kiss him. "Sweetie I have lots of plans for this room when we return." With that she kissed him moaning at the taste. She doubted she would ever be able to get enough of him.

Barton Lover

11,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
-Kyros18-

Mei Ling Evans
(Voice) (Theme)
Teacher

User Image

Mei Ling watched as Avain kissed her hand. She blushed again, but this time it was because she was happy. He accepted her offer to show him around and she smiled nervously at him. “I’m sorry, I should have shown you around last night.” she apologized. Mei was so preoccupied with her own problems she didn’t even consider anyone else. She hoped this would make it up for her lack of care. Unloading his gun, she took the lead and headed toward the dorms. “Here are the dorms. If you continue down the hall you’ll find the room’s labeled.” she mentioned. Mei Ling was glad to be of some help. She might show him the cafeteria next. “I’m staying in dorm room 7 with two other students. If you need anything after classes, you can find me there.” she added.
User Image

•Juri Mazaraki•
JURI Μαζαράκη

Juri couldn't hold back the blush that formed on her soft cheeks as he planted a little kiss upon it, she stood in a daze and was rather speechless. Everything he did confused her but yet she felt like she had to help him with something, like find a way back to himself? She took a little sip from her tea after she gave it a gentle blow as she watched Nick walk for the door, he was leaving already so maybe that was a sign that she should just stay out of it.
But as she wasn't expecting it he gave her his full name, his real full name. Even though she had already read it on paper it was nice that he actually spoke it to her, it made her feel a slight bit better..

As Juri sat back at the table something was missing, the folder? He had taken it, she than convinced herself the kiss was only a distraction.. She gave a sigh and sat back in her chair as she gazed out of the window, hoping that Nick would be okay after reading what she had already read and locked into her brain.
User Image

Willow and Brandon were the last ones on the dance floor, he moved perfectly as their hands met and his other rested on her hip as hers on his shoulder.. An endless smile was planted on Willow's face as she gracefully was lead around the floor, her dress was a flow of all of earths beautiful colours and an Angel for a date just made it all the better..
Being the only ones left Willow blushed and as they stopped and Brandon stared at her with sparkled eyes, still hand in hand as they looked deep into each other.. The blush became pure redness as a kiss was suddenly shared between the two.

Willow then woke up from her dream to her alarm that was buzzing for attention, she quickly turned it off and looked over to a sleeping Brandon.. 'Oh my gosh, did I really just dream about that? Brandon must never find out about that.. Even just the thought of that Willow how could you be so stupid' She scolded herself in thought as she huddle her body in the bed as she sat up, still with a slight blush she removed herself from the comfort and into a cold bathroom but a nice warm shower.
She wanted to be quick before Brandon woke up, she felt embarrassed and was scared he would find out, was she really going to try and avoid him incase of acting dumb like a schoolgirl crush? Of course she was.
When Willow was ready she shifted into her fairy size and flew off out of the bathroom window just incase he was up and about, Willow was shy when it came to these things so avoiding them was what she did best.
She flew into the forest and found herself a nice tree as she began to make things grow, and make a few things different and brighter in her presense
Kasai DragonStarr

Dred Amadeus Nezroth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dred doesn't even so much as blink as she teleports in-front of him and strikes downward with her scythe. Sliding his body across the ground as she strikes downward he lazily flicks his two weapons as the pole end of Yvette's scythes,(if the attack misses ignore htis part taping the handle once with his offhand, then a second time with his main hand. The hit with his main hand caring a bit of force. If Yvette didn't have a proper hold on her weapon, she wouldn't be holding it at all soon.(hit or miss this happens) The moment the striking motions he flicks his wrists back up in a low cut, coming across as a high arch. a flurry of strike assailing her, he counts in his head as he swings. one two, three, four, five.....thirteen once he counts to thirteen in his head he lowers his weapons into a defensive reposite stance.

Where I am: Outside training field
Who I am with:Yvette
What am I doing: Teaching, find an opening lesson

""

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

Times had changed for Little Lucy Lowe, now working a honest job in a school she wouldn't be judged in. "School Nurse" she thought deeply to herself about, this excited her. The people she would aid, the dying she could save....... the possibilities endless. Days on horse back seemed like minutes but now she was their, at the Diviaccocus Military School, "I hope i'm not too late" she worried like the mother of a disobedient child. The entrance was clear to her but the panting of her beloved steed took greater priority, briskly climbing of the horse she was now beside her. Her left hand ran wild down its back, "you rest now, you deserve it" she called as the horse flew away in a burst of black butterflies.

Now looking forward she continued the path her horse could no longer carry her to, it was mere meters away, the cool air hit her as if time had frozen "finally I am here". The smell of a successful year was at hand, "maybe i'll be popular among the students, nobody likes a bore" she remarked softly in her head. Looking at the large stone arch a iron gate was all that now stood in her way, "I do hope it isn't a struggle to move" she joked holding a girlish giggle inside, that's weird when nobody can hear it. A few seconds to observe and she had found what way she would open it,"here I go" she cried forcing the side she thought was right nothing changed besides Lucille now felt rather stupid. Falling down onto her knees she wondered "if I can't open this gate how will I possibly save lives" (Out Of Cupcakes...... Gate 1, Lucille 0) and at that point she remembered her past and the reasons why she was to be the greatest nurse their is, standing back up with full energy she rapidly had her face meet the hard steel gate putting her back where she was (Out Of Cupcakes Gate 2, Lucille 0). "Owch, that hurt" she thought now looking at the handle of the gate her eyes tactfully missed , "ahhhhh thats how you open a gate" she told herself surprised. Now ready she pulled the handle and carried on her new found adventure.........

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say...
Maybe he won't find out what I know...

I should've never let her go...
If I could, I would dare...

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Teacher
(Voice example)

╔════════════════════╗

Nick tried to read what was in the folder, but found the roof of the school to be a bit breezy. Since what was in the folder were nothing but lose pages he was a bit on edge to keep the papers inside of it. But one paper came flying out. So Nick tired to quickly catch it. Only to for it to hit the wind and cascade down to the ground. Nick felt a little stupid, but used the shadows what was on the roof to disappear. Then reappear on the ground where he finally caught the slowly falling piece of paper.

At that point something else caught his eye. It looked like a teacher, but the woman's face was a bit... Bruised. He made the folder disappear in its own shadow before he went up to the woman. "Hello there ma'am, if you don't mind me asking. Are you okay." He asked looking a little bit down to the woman. "Because you got a little something on your face." He said a bit embarrassed at what he was trying to say.

╚════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

, feed your dreams, and starve your fears.
, I should've begged her to stay!
, but you were the last good thing about this part of town.
,I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.

((Out Of Coffee: ))

TheDeadDxD

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

She saw the man appear before her, his Ice blue eyes, his mad silver flowing hair and his User Imageimmaculate body..... who was this man, whoever he was he was surely not lacking in his looks.
"what is he on about on my face" she thought. That instant she reached down her top and claimed a mirror made out of black ivory and shaped in a late Victorian style, "When did that get there, I look ugly now..... don't I, ohhhh i'm such a klutz, it must have happened when I hit my head on that nasty gate." She now felt more stupid then she ever had before, not only did she fumble around the entrance but she also looked silly in front of a cute guy, her day was not going well.
User Image stevon walked upto the gate seeing two people on the other side he decided to go etheral and walk right through the gate not caring of his surroundings. he then decided to just be a jerk in a way as he walked right throught the two people as he laughed "no need to excuse yourselves im good." as he continued on to the main office where ever it is. he looks around everywhere seeing all the people in the school "yes this will become my home" as he smiled he unphased back to normal to walk around so people didn't think he was a ghost.

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Damion

User Image

Damion laid there, slowly becoming himself as his shadows beat him. One broke his nose, another blacked his eye, One of his wings had a compound fratcure in it. HIs entire body was broken as far as he could feel. He was bleeding on the floor. His blood had ran from his nose, causeing him to nearly drown several times in his own blood.

... Now you can see for yourself
what your absence has done to me... But no matter what.... I will never leave....

Angel

Angel watched in horror as his father lost his control of his shadows. The evil things were beating him and saying things that never made any sence....! He wanted them to stop! Angel's hair changed as his power rose in him like a mighty dragon uncoiling. He opened his eyes and snarled at the darkness surrounding his father. His eyes were red as the dieing sun. The shadows looked at him and wavered slightly. Angel grabbed with his hands at the air and threw them away like opening a dark curtain. He saw his father then, broken, Crumpled in the dust.

Angel remembered what his father had once told him about how ones body had to have water to survive. He flexxed his power and levetated his fathers limp and half dead body into the air. He walked down and out of the cave, holding his father aloft by the force of his own will.

He carried his father through the halls of the school. He demon was bleeding bad but Angel could only move so fast as he made it to a white room with a weird bed in against the wall. Angel laid his father down on the sheets gently, hearing his bones rattle in his body like beeds on a necklace.

Angel turned from the broken form of his daddy. He dropped to his knees and burst into tears. HIs tiny frmae racked with sobs as he cried. "D-D-D-AD-D-Y! Some-o-one help Daddy-y-y." His little hands rubbed at his eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff