Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Stella smiled at the angel. She stood as he introduced herself. " it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Stella." she said looking down at her hand. Instead of shaking it. She pulled the angel into a hug. ". Everything is going I be alright." she said trying to be helpful. It probably wasn't her place to be saying things like this, but she knew what it was like to be in a predicament like that. She released Brooklette from the hug and Pulled back smiling. Stella sat back down and looked around.

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
It's five O'clock, just got paid. I'll be off the next two days.
No more workin' like dogs. No more leash, no more boss.

User Image

Lance M. Winston

╔═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╗

Lance looked to Lilith as he pulled out some clothes for him. But when she said thank you he kind of slipped up. He quickly reached out to her and grabbed one of her hands to pull her in front of him. He pushed a bit against the bed as he kissed deeply before letting his own tongue into her mouth. He let his tongue swirl around her's for a bit. Before he took it out panting as he loved the taste of her mouth. But he grinned as all he was doing was teasing her. "I love to play with fire." He said quietly before going back to look for some clothes for him. Because he still wasn't wearing anything yet.

╚═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╝

((OOC: ))

I got a weekend of nothin' to do at all
Yee haw!

Interesting Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
After practicing her bow and arrows, Layla left the room. She had to find her first class. But first, she needed breakfast. So, finding the cafeteria, she looked at all the food before deciding that she wanted the normal breakfast. Eggs, bacon and toast. 'Best breakfast ever' she thought after having sitting down and started eating.
User Image

TYSON!

"It's a long way home, at the end of the road.. i'll be pavin' my own way, to the top i'll be here to stay..
So take my name, remember this face. Keep the change & have a nice day.
Live for the moment not by the past, homie live each day like it's your last."

Tyson was glad that Raven was understanding with the situation, he agreed it was not a smart move and he was willing to deal with the concequenses. "Everything should turn out okay, she didn't consume too much to lose all sanity" He explained and looked at Raven and kissed her, being honest was his number one goal with her.. It was honesty that would have them volve a close relationship.
She asked if he wanted her to stay or go, it was clear he wanted her around.. Always.
"I would love it if you stayed, but if you wish to go then you are free to make that decision for yourself" He replied, taking her empty cup with his own and putting them in the sink.

Thrift Shop!
User Image

•Juri Mazaraki•
JURI Μαζαράκη

Juri held the folder close to her chest as she looked at Nick, he was silent but lead her to the teachers lounge for some breakfast.. The thought of breakfast made her stomach grumble she was hungry and eating while talking to this male was a good idea. The lounge wouldn't be crowded either, Juri walked in and instantly turned the kettle on before she took a seat and placed the folder on the table, she looked at Nick and wondered if he knew about his past and if she should let him read it so quickly. "I understand it's none of my business what you do with yourself.. You lied to me, that's fine, but after reading this Iv learnt so much about you.. I wish I hadn't read it, here take it, I apologise for thinking we could be friends.. Mr Wolfkill... Morris whoever you are" She said with all confusion, maybe he didn't lie because he did not want to be her friend? Maybe still everything else he had said and complimented her about was real?

She looked at him sadly and wanted for some reason to be let in, to help him but something told her he would not. Juri walked over to the kettle and poured herself a cup of tea while she put a couple pieces of bread in the toaster. "Would you like anything?" She asked politely

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Lilith watched him. Go to grab clothes. She smiled as he can to her and kissed her as he held her against the bed. She moaned and kissed back he was her addiction and she loved every minute she spent with him. He pulled away and made a comment that made her smile "I love playing with fire too" she winked. She wanted him but they had work to do

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Raven smiled as he said he wanted her to stay. She watched him take her empty cup before standing and walking over to him and slowly wrapping her arms around him "you act as if I said I wanted to leave. I like you a lot. I don't wanna go anywhere unless your with me." She says before kissing his neck. She wanted to be with him but the choise would have to be his. He seemed to fit her perfectly and she enjoyed being with him
User Image

TYSON!

"It's a long way home, at the end of the road.. i'll be pavin' my own way, to the top i'll be here to stay..

Tyson's lips turned to smile when he felt her arms hold him, he listened to her words and loved hearing the sound of her voice.. Feeling her lips on his neck he closed his eyes and just visualised her face, before turning around and actually facing her with his eyes locked to her.
"I like you too, It's just I have never done the whole relationship, comittment scenario before.. But I feel different with you, like it's a shot worth taking.. There is something about you that I need in my life. But all in all, I need to sort things out straight with Brookelle first, who knows she may still have feeling for me.. I did take away one thing that she will never get back" He stated knowing that people can become attached to the one they lose their virginity to, and with his Demon blood in the mix it just made it all more certain to happen.. But hopefully not.

Thrift Shop!

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Raven listened to Tyson befor speaking. She was happy he liked her and wanted something with her, but her heart sank as he mentioned the deal with Brookelle. She understood but she hadn't realised he was her first. She sighed and looked down at the floor. "So what happens if this angel loves you?" She said her voice shakey as she was scared of losing something good before it even happened. She hugged herself but tried. To hide the dissapointment on her face. "Do you wanna go find her?" She said as she gathered her clothes from the floor that had been tossed around from the previous night and set them on the bed before sitting down
User Image

TYSON!

Tyson shook his head, "If she is in love with me, I cannot return her feelings.. I only did this to her for my own use of pleasure, and now I do not need it, so I only want to make things right" He explained, walking over to her and cupping her cheek in his hand, seeing the worry slightly exposed on her face. Tyson leaned down and pressed his lips against hers, locking them together and moving them perfectly with eachother. "Do not worry" He said as he began to help clean up with mess that they had made.

Thrift Shop!

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Raven kissed Tyson back and sighed in relief and pleasure. His kiss was delicious and his scent intoxicating. She couldn't help but feel overjoyed that he didn't love this angel back. She stood to help him finish cleaning. " we really made a mess last night huh" she said with a small smile. She wanted a shower but she could wait till she got back to her dorm. She went to Lilith stereo and turned it on and began to dance as she cleaned "guess we lost control." She teasedas she picked her underwear up and threw it over with the rest of her clothes and smiled at him.

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
-xtc kid
"

Wolfram

User Image

Wolfram smiled as Brookelle said those beautiful things about him. The father she never had. He had hoped for better but he still didn't feel right making his move on her yet. So he would let that sit for a while. "Thank you my dear, tha happens to be the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me." He smiled over at Stella as they made nice. "And no, I'm not tired or overly stressed. I'm just getting old, Child." He reached over and patted her hand. He shrugged off his massive breast plate and set it on the floor. He still wore his dress shirt under it but it did show off the fact that his body and his armor were almost the same hardness as one another. He smiled, playing to his vanity a little. Most men would kill to have a body like his, and had he killed to get it.... tilted his head to pop his neck one way then the other. He resolved that he would soon go back to his room and find some lighter clothes. Than his armor.

Wrathful Vampire

User Image

Vivica's footsteps echo through the hallway hands on her hips and this time she was stronger and never show weakness again. " good bye montage " Vivica sighs heavily knowing the darkness may have engulfed him, vivica's scent began to attract males they began to grin and follow her every step. " men these days " Vivica grins wide escaping upstairs and on to the roof vivica sits down thinking quietly to herself knowing she has to carry on and move on.

User Image

Melody grins and kisses axel passionately and nods agreeing. " of course my sweet " Melody puts on her cloths and traces her fingers on his lips smiling warmly. " I have a fun time " Melody leans on to him whispering in his ear slowly. " and I wish to do it more " Melody chuckles loving to tease axel. " love you axel dearly " Melody kisses his lips again then his forehead.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Axel smiled as his girlfriend got dressed. He watched her hating to see her cover up. He dawned on hos clothes before she was on him and back to her teasing. He chuckled before pulling her into his arms and kissing the crown of her head. "My dear there will be more you can count on it. You are mine and I will always take care of you" he kissed her cute nose before pulling away before he was tempted to have her again. "I will come find you after I talk to my sister love I swear." He took her hand and squeezed it before heading for the door "I love you little one" he said before leaving

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Damion

User Image

Damion felt his essacne return to him. he remembered going to Lilith and seeing her with her lover, and him being naked. He knew what was happening, but it didn't bother him anymore. He had com to accept that they were doing what they were because there was no other way he could have squirted that baby into her. His shadows dampened slightly but they pushed their way into his mind again. "Awww...." one said to the others. "He thinks that she still loves him. How quaint..." The other shadows gathered around him like great hunched vultures. You shouldn't lie to yourself boy. She has found a new love. Some one pleases her better than you. He is sweeter than you, kinder, more lovable.... and yet you pine and cry "Lilith!".... ha ha ha ha..." It mocked him. the shadows laugh haunted him and he felt the greatest pain that he had ever known. "YOu are nothing! Just a sniveling simp! The it kicked his lifeless form.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff