Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Vanessa Killage

Vampire

Vanessa walked the long stretch of hallway, once again bored out of her mind. It had been a couple days since the dance and she still hadn't seen Mr. Kenshin, so she put him to the back of her mind and continued to walk. She yawned softly and shoved her hands in her pockets, She looked around. The hallway was empty except for her. Vanessa's combats boots clicked against the floor and the sound echoed.

((sorry such a short post. i didnt know what to write))
Dred Amadeus Nezroth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dred looks around for a moment, as if searching for something. After a moment he shakes his head as if confirming what he had asked himself. Looking back at Yvette he draws his two Katanas, holding them up in a defensive situation. "No room for games on this task girlie, I strike, you block, every time you block I'll strike harder and faster, to make me stop, same as last time....manage to hit me with something hard enough that I feel it, slap me for all I care. but htat is your task, find an opening while being pelted with blades." He eyes Yvette waiting for her to draw, seeing as this was a teacher to student ordeal he wouldn't attack her like this unless she was ready....and he was sure he wouldn't kill her. The careful observer might note that Dred's eyes have tinted slightly yellow, and that as he talks his teeth seem to be far more primal than normal for a human. though in this place that wouldn't be to odd.

Where I am: Outside training field
Who I am with:Yvette
What am I doing: Teaching, find an opening lesson

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Abaron

Stella Stood silently as Wolfram talked to the angel. She folded her hands in front of her and rocked back on her heels. Eventually she tuned herself out of their conversation, not wanting to be evesdropping. She sighed softly and looked around, biting her lip. What was there to do at this school. So far she had met the headmaster, and angel and seen the cafetiria and that was about it. Not that she was complaining. Once Wolfram was done talking to the female, he had turned back to her. " I wasn't listening to your conversation i swear." She said, eyes wide.

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say...
Maybe he won't find out what I know...

I should've never let her go...
If I could, I would dare...

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Teacher
(Voice example)

╔════════════════════╗

After finding out that Juri was the counselor for the school, Nick had a lot of explaining to do with his fake last name. He never meant to lie directly to her, but it was more towards the school. Nick had actually tried to get jobs among the chaos of the wars, but his last name had enough weight that it wasn't welcomed in a lot of places. Even though it wasn't because of him, or the family he doesn't remember about, but his actual family. His family was made of deadly women that included his own mother and sisters. Yet he wouldn't remember that.

So for Juri being stressed about his lie, he took her to the teachers lounge for some breakfast.

╚════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

, feed your dreams, and starve your fears.
, I should've begged her to stay!
, but you were the last good thing about this part of town.
,I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.

((Out Of Coffee: Had to fix up a few things since Mike isn't going to be with us anymore.))

icarlysdildo

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
It's five O'clock, just got paid. I'll be off the next two days.
No more workin' like dogs. No more leash, no more boss.

User Image

Lance M. Winston

╔═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╗

Lance smiled and listened to what Lilith said. "Okay, you can have a pair." He said as he took a pair out of his backpack, but when she grabbed his pants he pulled her closer to him. "But I'll have to help you with them." He said teasingly as their lips were close enough to meet each other. Especially since his lips were curled up in a devilish grin. But his excuse is that he just can't keep his hands off of her.

╚═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╝

((OOC: ))

I got a weekend of nothin' to do at all
Yee haw!
~Yvette Starr~

User Image

Yvette smiled at her teacher proud that he was willing to fight against her. She pulled her weapon from it's carrier and spent it in front of her pausing in mid spin and pointing the mother end at him. She noticed Dred was beginning to change a little bit. Yvette began to get fired up as she almost mimicked Dred. Her canines enlarged as her hair began to change from sliver to gold at the tips of her hair. Her eyes shined bright as her pupils slit once again. She growled taking one step forward and disappeared. She appeared in front of the man with deranged eyes as she struck downward with her scythe.

Species: Behemoth
Mood: Excited

Quote:
Dred Amadeus Nezroth

Divorced Husband

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
Ruri Norreanea
User ImageEvery man has a price to charge and a price to pay....
Avain Kinneas
(Voice)(Theme)
Teacher

Avain took her hand a gave a Light kiss. "Charmed, Madam Evans", Avain replied, "As you know I am Avain Kinneas." Avain let her hand go and scratched his head. "That would be lovely Ma Chère", he answered with a sweatdrop like face, "Seein' as how I roamed the halls all night not bein' able to find my dortoir" Avain placed his cards in his coat pocket and readjusted his holster. "I do believe I 'ave no sense of Direction", Avain chuckled, "Not really fond of new places." Avain took out one of his Revolvers and took his bullets out. "Shouldn't walk 'round with these loaded", he added, "Don't want'em to go off and hurt someone." Avain spun the revolver in his finger and placed it neatly into the holster.

...I've paid mine in spades

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Wolfram hearton[

User Image

Wolfram smiled at Stella, He wasnt angry with either of the girls at the table. "It wouldn't bother me if you were." He det his helm on the table and shook out his hair again. It had been a long two days and with no sleep it was only get longer.

Damion

User Image

Damion laid there, on the cold and damp cave floor. His eyes were twisted shut against the phantoms of his mind that his shadows had twisted themselves into. He was terriffied. There was no other way to say that. He had seen his every worst fear before him played out by the shadows like a bad Tv show. He had watched Lilith die by his own hand...by the hand of his father...His son... but none of it was real. He felt it though. He knew that the shadows were trying to let his pain and maddness go but they were only breaking him worse.

He felt something then. Heat. Ahh yes he remembered heat. The heat of every kiss and touch flooded back into his mind. He could hear a fire popping but his eyes wouldnt open so he could see it. He began to return to himself slowly, the lighter feelings of warmth and love compliling into a shadow of Damion that looked identical to his real body, but something was different... This one looked more like an angel than a demon prince.

Just as the kind feelings became a Damion, so did the feelings of hurt, disloyalty, hate and vengance. That was the damion his father would be proud of. That shadows eyes burned with hate and was all power. It hunched over and took a step toward the other but the other mesrly waved his hand and smiled, evaporating him.

The good Damion turned and walked down the hill. His feet never touched the ground as he walked into the school and up to the dorms. He walked through the door, cloaked in a almost holy light, and saw Lilith with Lance. For once he felt no hat or anger toward either of them. He leaned over and kissed Liliths head and stroked her cheek. With that one gesture he poured his love and hope and compassion into her mind. "...No matter what... You will always have a home with me... The pit is only a house.... But my arms are your destined home... my Love... He stroked her cheek and began to dissiapte into shadows around the room, his essance returning to his physical body.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Lilith smiled at Lances commen, and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Well then id put them on so we can go, orclothes can come off again." She teased. Before she could say anything else she felt a presence. She looked and saw Damions shadow. She glared and stood in front of Lance to protect him if they got into a fight. She was surpised to see there was nothing threatening about tthis shadow it was almost angelic looking. Her eyes widened as it stroked her face and kissed her cheek. Her shock increased at his words. She knew what this meant. They were now on friendly terms and could be friends. She watched as the shadow left and knew she would have to go thank him for this later but for now her and Lance had stuff to do. She turned and jumped into Lances arms with a warm smile. "This is great I. Don't have to worry about you or our child getting hurt by him. He's not gonna cause problems. We are gonna be civalized around eachother." She kissed him deeply "mmm I love you so much Lance its the start of a great day". She said with a smile as she hoped down and waited for his help with the pants.

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Vanessa Killage

Vampire

Vanessa continued to walk, getting slower, not really feeling like doing anything. She yawned again and stopped a few feet from the door. She heard a man voice comming from the door and she opened it. There stood a man teaching a woman about blocking and she smirked. Leaning against the door she folded her arms across her chest, watching.

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Stella nodded and looked down not knowing what to say right then. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, closing her eyes. She wasn't tired but she got a sense that Wolfram was. " Would you like me to leave you alone so you can sleep?" She asked him, raising her head and looking at him. " You seem.... tired? or maybe stressed?" she said small questoning in her tone.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
It's five O'clock, just got paid. I'll be off the next two days.
No more workin' like dogs. No more leash, no more boss.

User Image

Lance M. Winston

╔═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╗

Lance leaned in close to Lilith after what she first said. "I doubt you can wrangle with me again." He whispered into her ear before she turned around and looked at something. Whatever it was got his attention also as it got close to Lilith. But she was in front of him as if to protect him. Yet through the light Lance couldn't make out anything. It was bright to the point where he had to shield his eyes from the glow. Then as soon as it came, it disappeared. Which was followed by Lilith jumping into him while speaking about someone.

Lance was confused until he came back to earth with one of her kisses. All he could do was kiss her back just as deep. He almost forgot what he was doing until she got out of his arms. He didn't say anything as he actually laid her onto his bed. Then got close to her as he slid the pants over her legs. He then left a trail of kisses from her stomach up to her neck. Before he had to lift her up and have her put his shirt back on. If he wasn't careful he would fall back into her as he had his hands slowly tuck his shirt into the pants before he buttoned them up. "There." He whispered into her ear as he still needed to get changed. But he still wanted to see what she would do after everything he did.

╚═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╝

((OOC: ))

I got a weekend of nothin' to do at all
Yee haw!

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
" whee
User Image

"Don't tell me if I'm dying, cause I don't wanna know..
If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go.
Don't wake me cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon..
Where everyone you know, never leaves to soon."

Theme - Angels on the moon

When Brookelle was taken into Wolfram's embrace she felt safe, and his words helped all the more for the comfort she seeked. She smiles slightly into his chest as she believed his promise, when he lead her to the table she sat down and noticed he had a friend, she smiled politely at her and then watched as he placed some food in front of her and a drink with a vial of demon blood, he claimed she couldn't just get off it instantly she would go crazy, she could only consume small amounts in her drink to gradually get off of it all together, which seemed like a good idea to her "Thankyou sir.." She mumbled in between his conversation with the other girl, she didn't want to interupt so she drank the drink slowly until it was all gone and ate the food aswell, when she was done she picked up her rubbish and placed it into the trash. Walking back over to Wolfram she hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek. He was like the father she never had, and could this woman by his side be a love interests. "I don't think you understand how dear you are to me Mr. Wolfram." She said with a smile and released him as she held out a hand to the miss by his side. "Pleasure to meet you, I am Brookelle" She said softly and a little shy

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Lilith smiled at Lance remembering something he said before Damion showed up. She smiled at him wickedly "you would be surprise how much of you I can take." She kissed him teasing his lower lip with her tongue before he laid her on the bed as he dressed her. She shivered as he kissed her stomach and neck " be careful your playing with fire" she teased. She arched her back as he helped her with his shirt and gasped as he tucked it in. She looked up at him with a loving gaze then "thank you baby" she said with a soft smile

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

GENESIS
'aka' Hercules...

Screaming.. Blood.. Begging.. Torture.
Are what make up the memories of the passed years for Hercules, well he used to be Hercules.. A very long time ago.

Now a days he goes by the name of Genesis...

Genesis reached the house and everything was still in tact, only a few over grown bushes and fines were found around and getting inside the house, but gave in a vintage look. He turned the door handle but it was locked, so without hesitation he kicked the door down. Inside was gloomy and the only source of light was that of the sun rays streaming through the windows. He searched around and remembered memories of his childhood.
A shadow flew passed him and a slight chuckle of a girls laughter followed it, he turned his head instantly but nothing was there.
The painting on the wall were faded but still visible, he touched one of his mother and a tear slipped from his eye, he then leaned against the wall and slid down into a crouch hating himself for what he had done, ready to face his father and be killed for his crimes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff