Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

"Information is valuable Kalvern not something to give out so lightly , the fate worse then death would be to let down not only those who hold respect for you but also to be taken from her. I do not wish to but I need your cooperation in full there is no room for folly if you wish to learn more about what really is going on, you obviously do not know, the power you hold or the true point to chaotic magic you are so full of emptiness and ignorance I should LOCK you UP right NOW!, but since you agreed to work with me I will give you a chance."

Balthazar shook his hand across his hand he hated those who didn't respect power or authority .. it was so upsetting to see the younger generations acting this way... he reached out his hand casting out a point of fire towards kalvern the flame spun around him and went under his feet burning a symbol into the ground.

"Stand there and do not move, Rain I am sorry to cause you trouble but this matter is to important to be ignored , Now this symbol will tell us how to proceed"

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Raven truely did not like deaths mistake but she stood in silence by tyson as they listened to wolfrum and death speak. She had not expected tyson to speak so her head turned quickly as he spoke. She couldn't help buut feel joy at tyson words as he corrected death. She listenefd to the introduction and was polite. She smiled at tysons joke and looked at him "you have more potential then you know babe" she said with a kiss before listening to death. She nodded at what he had to say and took his hand as she stayed close to tyson.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Rain stood with kalvern as they were stopped again. She frowned and buried her face into kalverns shoulder. She didn't like this man who talked to her boyfriend like he was nothing. She held tightly to him as the two spoke. Her mind was racing and she wanted to leave. Her dad approuched with tabby in his arms and sighed in relief thinking things between the two would stop. She was about to follow when suddenly fire was around kalvern and she gasped. Rage now filled her eyes " you have till the count of 3 to let him out or you deal with me" the fire reflected in her eyes as she glared at the man. "Release him" she warned

Dapper Genius

User Image

Kazuya

Kazuya turned as he heard Wolfram speak, he had been sitting down, discouraged for the whole time everything had been going on, but this was another chance to prove himself. This time nobody could intrude, but he couldn't hurt Chance too bad, so it sucked. He flashed to Wolfram, fired up and ready to go. "Alright, let's get this started W-Man."
User Image

" I am afraid I cannot fight you, you would be wasting your own energy my dear.. and everyone's time but if you wish to attack me I will be forced to defend seeing how that circle will contain Kalvern and allow your attempts to hurt me to remain uninterrupted I can only advice you not to start a fight you cannot win..if you do not wish to listen to me then your move I suppose "

Balthazar stood there holding Kalvern in a sealing circle it seemed his woman was upset by the business they needed to conduct thought he wouldn't take offense to it.. he couldn't allow her to intrude. he sighed a little placing a Grimhold back into his coat pocket he pulled out a straight sword and took a defensive stance the blade at an angel crossing his body.

"you can heed my advice or advance your choice"
User Image

"If I must... I will heed my master's wishes and follow instruction.. still though I question it, and this competition the battle is already over "

Chance was more or less insulting his opponent planning ahead as he walked over and stood there ready, for this evaluation to begin.. his hands at his sides eyes looking over Kazuya studying him like a book reading every movement in his muscles every flare of the nerves his aura was far to easy to read it was upset and unsettled he was looking forward to a fight with chance it was curious..

Chance let out a sigh and stood there still waiting his eyes calculating and almost cold with the aim being success the odds favoring him although his would be opponent had some potential but many weaknesses chance had already seen and noted to take advantage of.

"Well if we must I am ready to begin"

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Wolfram Hearton

User Image Wolfram lead the two away from the group a bit then looked them over. "Good and there is one stipulation. I will tell you when you are allowed to use magick or your natural abilities. But there will be no usage of them before that moment, thus if you fail the test before I say so then that is your own fault. Lose the bout and fail the test. No kill blows. Now draw swords!" He waited for them both to draw their swords. "Go to!"

.... I will always be a pillar of strength for you... No matter how you beat me.... no matter the punishment you hand down to me.... I will always stand right back up.....

Divorced Husband

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
icarlysdildo
Kyros watched as she stood up and spoke. "I'm not going to follow you around everywhere and wait on hand and knee for ya", Kyros replied back as he stood up and followed her to evaluate the students getting ready to duel, " I'm just to make sure nothing bad happens again, so relax" Kyros reached into his pocket and put a Ration pill in his mouth and offered one to Juri. "Would you like one", He asked, "its a Military Ration Pill, they are just something to hold someone over til they can eat actual food." Kyros stopped talking and started to watch the students and see which was the strongest potential wise.

Divorced Husband

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
Avain finished training in the shooting range part of the school...His classroom. "I wonda what everybody else is doin' ", Avain questioned as he went outside seeing the other teachers and wolfram along with students, "seems I missed a few things" Avain watched as some man in a coat held a student captive. "Sir might I ask what the problem seem to be?", he asked with his southern tone, "We can talk to the boss man if the boy needs punishment" Avain stood there with a hand on a playing card flipping it through his fingers, waiting for a response.

Divorced Husband

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
Yugo sat in the cafeteria alone in isolation not wanting to be around anyone should he snap into a werewolf. "I...can not change....", Yugo whispered softly as he held his head in agony, "I will not harm anyone...." Yuhi's ears shot up as a girl walked by him staring at him the whole time she ate. "What is she looking at", He thought to himself as His eyes flickered from a Blue to a blood red then back to blue, "I do not like being stared at..." When Yugo looked up the girl had gotten up and walked away but he could still feel her eyes upon him as if she was here to kill him.

Sparkly Friend

𝓢𝖀𝓩𝖀𝕸𝓘𝕰

User Image

voice
Stopping at the door she noticed the male was talking it was somewhat hard to hear, but he was talking. At first she figured it was to himself since he didn't give any signs of talking to her,yet when she was almost out the door she caught what he said. After all beside the people working in the cafe it was just the two of them so it was not that hard to hear. Moving her head towards him a bit yet not turning around to face him her one eye that could be seen slide over to stare at him. "Hmm a lone wolf hu...Sometimes it is wise to seek strenght from others, build bonds, so you can fight back whatever it is that is bothering you instead of facing it alone and risking having what you fear happening.."
Her rosary rose a bit still pointing at him as if trying to let her know there was something about him that was not normal. If she heard correctly he said can not change, and will not harm anyone if she thought she heard right. She would definately have to keep an eye on this figure.
((edit))

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image Kalvern Dredge
"I don't kill my enemies first off....."

Kalvern listened to the man constantly talk down to him like a parent would to a spoiled brat, he then heard Rain threaten the man, he knew this guy wouldn't take it lightly and Kalvern watched the man draw out his sword, that was enough of an explanation to him. He looked down to the symbol that had been cast under his feet and smirked to then look back at him, "why the need for such a spell, your only wasting you time with it. I hold a power other than chaos though not one man has lived to see it, if you so much as scratch Rain you will add to the list. This binding you keep me in wont mean anything for what I will do but I will be civil and ask you to put the sword away before I place it through you." Kalvern then turned round to Rain keeping within the bindings he had been put in. "Rain, I will make it through this for you, I won't let myself be taken by some cheap trick. Just promise me not to do something stupid, if I get hurt I can heal and forget but if you did I would seek out the source of your pain and end it." He then turned round to the man, "lets not waste any more time, what is it I should do now."

"......that spoils the fun"

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image Death smiled, grasping Ravens hand fully taking the mask of to reveal his pale white glowing eyes, a circle formed around them and for Raven and Tyson everything turned to black. Death had took them into another world, one in which he traps them to submission in, he normally judges his victims here but instead he had thought of another use of it. He put Tyson into a empty room barely lit, there were no wall or sky, just some light. The floor was black and lifeless just like the rest of the room. Death then put himself and Raven above, to watch Tyson and see how it would go. Death then created a door, it was eight foot tall and four foot wide, it had no writing on it and it was whiter than a pale sheet. The door opened a he could see into the room but not walk in, he was watching himself tear Raven limb from limb in a furious outburst of rage. Then a copy of Death walked behind Tyson, "this is what you have done and I am here to make you pay for your crimes against the balance, I am merely repeating what you have done and I will be your executioner, ready yourself for I wont have mercy on those who would kill one they supposedly love." The copy then readied his scythes, the image of Raven was screaming out in agony as she was being maimed.
User Image

TYSON!

"It's a long way home, at the end of the road.. i'll be pavin' my own way, to the top i'll be here to stay..
So take my name, remember this face. Keep the change & have a nice day.
Live for the moment not by the past, homie live each day like it's your last."

Tyson listened to the words of Death and looked at him stirnly, he understood every word the man was saying as everyday of his life he had been risking his own safety to save innocent people, with no connection to them at all. But hearing that they had to willing to kill him himself, he wouldn't think himself to do such a thing if they became friends. No wordsleft his mouth as he watched Raven's hand connect to Death's, this seemed more like making a deal with the devil.
"I thought today I wasn't going to survive.. I accepted that my time was up. But, I am still here and it must be for this reason." He said as he placed his hands on Raven's shoulders.
Suddenly everything was beginning to change, even the way Tyson was feeling inside of his stomach everything went dark and eerie, only a shimmer of light could be now seen as nothing else was around him.

He looked around when his eyes finally fell onto a door and it opened, there he was tearing Raven to pieces as she screamed in agony. Tyson's face went to anger and he felt sick in the stomach, more the fact because he was seeing himself doing that to her.
Death appeared behind and Tyson's anger was turned onto him, "This is disgusting.. I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO HER!" He yelled furiously. knowing somehow this wasn't reality. He charged at Death and threw fire balls into his face as he neared and attempted to strike him with a face full of his fist, Tyson was strong and thousands of years old, prepared for a block from his punch he readied himself to bring a foot up and kick him down with force, continuing to throw his fire around

Thrift Shop!

Interesting Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

After having eaten with her vampire friend, Layla had took off to watch the other students battle. She sat down, making sure to be far enough away that if one of them should be thrown or anything that they throw, she'd be out of the way and not get hit. Sitting up straight, she trained her eyes on the two boys, making sure to watch their every move

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff