Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

Lucille listened to Nick carefully, children was the word that caught her ears the most. "I have never had children of my own but it has always been a dream of mine to have children. I love looking after and caring for others, its why I chose to be a nurse rather than a teacher here. I will be honoured to meet the your family Nick, its my family I'm worried about, you have met death briefly and he is the calmest and most sensible out the lot." She then put her lips against his lightly, she enjoyed Nick pressing his arms against her back bringing her onto him, it was like they were made for each other. Lucille then licked her lips, dragging her tongue across her mouth slowly to then whisper into Nicks ear so only he could hear "after my shift here is over think you can go again, if you don't have other plans of course, I would really want this, call it me being selfish again."

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Raven smiled as tyson stepped in with her. She had been hoping for this reaction.. she kissed him deeply as he pushed her against the tile and she giggled against him. She was so lost in their own world she didn't notice the wolf but Tyson stopping brought her back. She decided she was gonna stay for a bit and get ready. She quickly kissed him savoring the taste and got out getting dressed. He had already left and when she got out. Everything was in chaos and she saw. Brookelle get taken and sighed. When everything was over she began to watch Tyson fight she couldn't help but wonder if he still liked her.she watched this hell hound attack and debated getting involved with it wanting him to. Show himself he could handle things but she also didn't want him to get hurt. She bit her lip and held back tears of confusion and fear for him. She sighed in relief as she watched Tyson kill the man from earlier and watched to see what he did next

User Image

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Rain held Kalvern tightly and looked into his eyes. "You are my heart I love you so much. You didn't have to fight for me you know" she placed his forehead against his and held him close

User Image

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Lilith smiled loving the name ember for their child. She saw him grab the fireproof stuff and smiled. Finding it a good idea. She hugged him and felt the baby growing hotter. She also felt the contractions getting worse but didn't. Tell him. She went up and paid for everything telling them to send the stuff to the school immediately before she. Went to his arms and hugged him.

User Image

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image Kalvern Dredge

"My Blade strikes both ways...."

Kalvern ran his hand wildly down her long hair, "A man fights two kinds of battle, one for honour and the other for respect. I fought against him so he would respect your choice of being with me, it is the only way I know how to resolve these things." Kalvern then raised her head to place a warm kiss onto Rains forehead "Wolfram is a force to be reckoned with, I will be glad to learn as his pupil." He looked into her eyes and smiled, "you have the most beautiful eyes mine have ever come across in any of my travels, I am lost for words every time I see you ?" He then moved in to kiss her on the lips, this time closing his eyes as his neck moved forward.

".....remember that when think of betraying me"

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Rain blushed at his words. She didn't see anything special about herself she was just another girl. Her eyes closed as she saw him move in for another kiss. She moaned as their lips met and her arms wrapped around him. She knew herr dad was tough but Kalvern managed to keep up with him and she was glad to have him in her life. She wanted nothing more then to be in his arms and see where they would go in life

Sparkly Friend

𝓢𝖀𝓩𝖀𝕸𝓘𝕰

User Image

voice
Finishing her spicy chicken tenders she noticed her rosary rose a bit pointing at the guy sitting at the table next to hers. She wondered why it was showing interest in him, was he an angel or a demon who somehow found her here?! Glancing over at the male she stood up putting her tray away and started to leave the cafe. As she was leaving she walked by the male wanting to get a better look at him, and maybe a reading on him somehow. "Hmm what is sparking my rosaries interest in this guy. I don't sense anything that could interest it.."
At the door she was starting to think this school would turn out to be an interesting one.

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say...
Maybe he won't find out what I know...

I should've never let her go...
If I could, I would dare...

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Captain Morris Wolfkill
History Teacher
(Voice example)
{Theme Song}

╔═════ ═════ ═════ ═════╗

Nick closed his eyes for a bit as Lucille explained what she felt. When she spoke about wanting children of her own, he held her a little bit closer he heard it was a dream of her's. It caught his attention for only so long, until he opened his eyes to kiss her back. A chill went through him as her lips met his. Then afterwards he got a bit heated as he watched her lick her lips before she whispered into his ear. A small grin curled over his lips as he heard her. "Ma'am? Are you trying to seduce one of your patients?" He spoke to her before he suddenly leaned up to plant a kiss one her soft lips. Then lick her bottom lip as a little tease.

"Because it seems to be working." He whispered to her as she did to him.

╚═════ ═════ ═════ ═════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

, feed your dreams, and starve your fears.
, I should've begged her to stay!
, but you were the last good thing about this part of town.
,I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.

((Out Of Coffee: ))

TheDead DxD

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

Lucille heard Nicks words, they made her want him more and she loved when he teased her. Her lips kissed his again but she could barely contain herself when Nick licked her lip. She then smiled wider when she heard her work was seducing him, she then moved up to his ear, "if it wasn't for work right now this bed is where it would happen. I will be responsible though no matter how tempting it is right now I'd rather not get fired." She then gave a quiet moan of pleasure into his ear, "but I will tease you a little, I can go as far as kissing so lets have less words with our lip movement." After she finished she moved rapidly over to plant her lips onto Nicks to then break the kiss to grab his hands and place them on her chest, "it feels better this way" she told his to resume her long passionate kiss with him.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say...
Maybe he won't find out what I know...

I should've never let her go...
If I could, I would dare...

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Captain Morris Wolfkill
History Teacher
(Voice example)
{Theme Song}

╔═════ ═════ ═════ ═════╗

Nick shivered at what Lucille was doing and saying. She was right, if it wasn't because of her work they both would have lost it now. So he did to her as he was told. Using his lips as much as he could now. Then as she moved his hands to her chest he nearly lost it as she kissed him again. Now things were getting weird as he felt like normal, if not better then before. But he broke their kiss. "Are you sure you're just not losing it because you're missing something?" He asked as he looked into her eyes, before he grinned and quickly threw her underneath him as he got on top of her.

╚═════ ═════ ═════ ═════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

, feed your dreams, and starve your fears.
, I should've begged her to stay!
, but you were the last good thing about this part of town.
,I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.

((Out Of Coffee: ))

TheDead DxD

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Quote:
TheDeadDxD

Quote:
Illogical kaos

Quote:

Wolfram Hearton

User Image Wolfram heard the mention of the grimhold and looked at the coin in his hand. He was not going to let himself be taken in any form. He slipped the coin into his belt pouch and started to walk again to be intercepted by death. He listened to the mans proposal, and considered it, but was in no mood to answer. "watch her in the tests and see how she fares against the opponent i set her with. Then she can make the decision weather or not to take you on as a teacher. But first my friend I must ask that you explain the council to Brookelle there. For I may have served them, but they were shadowy in purpose." He said as he patted his would be Daughter on her shoulder and turned from them to continue on his way.

.... I will always be a pillar of strength for you... No matter how you beat me.... no matter the punishment you hand down to me.... I will always stand right back up.....

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mysticwolfcub

All that I wanted was a little touch,
A little tenderness and truth, I didn't ask for much, no.
Talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time…

User Image

Lance M. Winston
Лэнс Уинстон
Student

╔═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╗

Lance smiled as Lilith hugged him, he could feel a bit of their baby's heat with how closer she was. Then she was off to pay for everything, or at least trying too as he did a bit of a cleaver trick as he used his speed powers to pay for half of the things. Although he wasn't so fast as she went into his arms and hugged him. So he hugged her and pulled her close to him. "I'm happy that we're this close now. But I still need to thank you for all of this." He said to her as he still had her close to him. Then his hands went into her's as he still had his plans in his head. "But I hope you would be able to keep up."

╚═ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ═╝

((OOC: ))

Miss Atomic Bomb
Making out, we've got the radio on.
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Lilith smiled as his arms wrapped around her and she stood on her toes and kissed him. His words confused her a moment and she looked at him with her head cocked to the side. He had nothing to thank her for in her mind. She was so in love with him and loved how close they were after such a short time. He was her everything and just a look from him made her feel as if butterflies were in her stomach. "What do you mean you have to thank me Lance I haven't done anything." a blush formed in her cheeks and she looked down a bit trying to hide it fro him. The baby moved then and she felt it as it tried to get comfortable inside her. She sighed happily and looked up at Lance with a smile. "If anything I should be thanking you for all this" she said before laying her forehead against his

User Image

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

Lucille forced her lips onto Nicks mouth, to then realise her legs now wrapped themselves around Nicks waist. Her body pulled his down on to hers, pinning him there, Breaking the kiss she then smiled "You know how to please this women but I have to keep my job or we won't be able to do this so regularly." She then pulled him closer until they could feel each others breath on their teeth, to then keep her mouth open and place her lips against Nicks. The warmth she embraced nearly sent her wildly tearing his clothes off but she had to restrain herself, Wolfram would kill them if he caught them doing anything slightly rude here, then again she wouldn't know unless she found out. She then whispered into his ear, "I have time for a quick one though" to then laugh mischievously opening her legs wide.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff