Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Punching Bag

8,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
They say your head can be a prison, then these are just conjugal visits...
What's the worst that I can say? Things are better if I stay...
Don't want your picture on my cell phone, I want you here with me...
1-2-3 Like a bird I sing, cause you've given me the most beautiful set of wings...

User Image
Hestia R. Morris

[Theme Song]

╔════════════════════╗

As Hestia was still walking around she had the feeling that she was being followed. But as sleepy as she was she didn't mind it so much. Since she practically had no dorm to go too, she used her nose to find her father's room. As she was nearing it she heard a voice speak to her. She turned her head a little to the side to see her brother in uniform. So she stopped in her tracks as she yawned before she answered his question. "I'm all alone because I've been looking for you or dad." Her voice was laced with her tiredness.

But she still had enough energy to carry on a conversation with him.

╚════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm so glad you're here today, cause tomorrow I might have to go and fly away.
Don't want your memory in my head, no. I want you here with me.
So long and goodnight, So long and goodnight.
People will dissect us till this doesn't mean a thing anymore.

((Out Of Coffee: ))

-xtc kid

Vicious Duelist

User Image

Mary sighs watching her father run away but this time she will back off on this situation he was getting into and knew he could handle it himself. " well I guess it's time for some me time then " Mary walks off to the library picking out nightshade by andrea cremer and smiles lightly for it was her first favorite book she ever read, but of course her mother reached her how to read when she was little. Mary checks out the book and quickly makes her way out of the library and makes her way up the stairs and on to the roof. " peace and quiet " Mary sighs in relief sitting down she began to read silently also awaiting her fathers return to continue their chat about that stranger.
User Image

"As I thought.. this opponent was nothing but an amateur .. seems you where able to handle it all on your own ... but I am afraid this is not the reason I came here.. Death this power wasn't strong enough to draw the attention of the council .. nor my personal involvement "

Balthazar turned and continued walking.. this battle scene was chaotic but nothing much it was at the very least entertaining .. but not the reason he was here .. he turned towards the head master of the school..

"Master Wolfram is it the council has asked me to come here to pursue a very fiendish problem something that disturbs them greatly .. and my personal involvement has been requested , so I need know why for this I require the full cooperation of your staff and students to aid in my work If I met with resistance I will take action to achieve my task it is very important I find the source of this problem and do something about it. clearly this demon was no threat and couldn't of been the thing that drew me here."

Balthazar reached into his trench coat.. and pulled out a doll.. it was one of those stacking dolls.. interesting but it had it's purpose ..

" This is what we will use to solve our problem once we find it.. I'm sure your familiar with this magical object Wolfram ?"

Devoted Streaker

6,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

"Don't tell me if I'm dying, cause I don't wanna know..
If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go.
Don't wake me cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon..
Where everyone you know, never leaves to soon."

Theme - Angels on the moon

Brookelle saw the male that was first to come to her aid, she began to walk up to him to thank him but he started to speak to Wolfram.. As curious as she was she listened and wondered what he ment? Was there something worse in the school? Brookelle grabbed his arm for him to face her "Not a threat? I could of lost my life, Tyson could of lost his life.. And here you are unharmed playing with dolls" She spoke up wanting to know what was really going on here. "What's all this council nonsense, what's going to happen?" She stood she looked more worried then scared now, especially when she looked at Wolfram.
User Image

"I assure you there was no real danger.. you would not of lost your lives, it is my duty to protect this school and also investigate prior the council's request.. The council Young lady is more formally known as the Council of Magai we look over and balance the magical world and the human world keep the two apart make sure wars do not start that lands are not thrown into chaos we are the balancing act in this universe , Death there is one of our tools you could say cause the world needs death it is a necessary part of life. "

Balthazar was not offended by her curious behavior it must of all been new to her..

" As for this doll.. and what is to come well that remains to be unseen .. this doll though as you cleverly observe it is a tool a magical prison that cannot be escaped each layer contains such evil that you would die from there very gaze right now inside this Doll as you call it lay currently Seven unspeakable evils people and creatures so vial that they cannot be allowed to die but simple be trapped. Now my job here is to locate the source of the council's curiosity and my personal involvement and either alter it so it no longer poses a threat or trap it in another layer of this doll.. to keep the world in balance."

He took Brookelle's hand gently and lifted it from his arm " So does that answer all your questions my dear?" He said as he placed the Doll back into the inside pocket of his coat.

Distinct Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
-xtc kid

•●•
Tabby smiled at his comment and blushed slightly as she followed Wolfram onto the bridge to make their way back to the school. As they moved closer she noticed the students were all gathering on the grassy area of the courtyard. "Are you sure you don't need to rest? You have done so much lately.. And some of the students may not be able to handle a test right now" She asked, just to make sure he was positive to go ahead with his plans for the day.
•●•

Wolfram Hearton

User Image Wolfram smiled as he pulled a piece of jerky-looking strips out of his belt pouch and took a bite, quickly chewing and swallowing the meat. His face became sour as the horrid mixture of beef, honey, lime juice, and the livers of several animals hit his throat and he swallowed it again just to make sure he got it all. He looked at tabby and his face was still sour as the flavor coated his mouth, though he couldn't help his eyes twitching. "I'm sure they will be ready and I'm good. That mess i just ate... It can keep a man on his feet all day as surly as a good nights sleep." he straightened again.

He turned to Balthazar then, hearing his request. "As always, I am happy to assist our friends at the council. However the students.... Well. I believe that you must win their cooperation of the students themselves. But I do not want THAT around my school. Or has she been released already?" He asked as he stared at the prison.

.... I will always be a pillar of strength for you... No matter how you beat me.... no matter the punishment you hand down to me.... I will always stand right back up.....
User Image

"Very well... as long as I have the school's cooperation I'm sure the students wont be hard to regale "

Balthazar saw Wolfram's eyes light up almost in fear.. as he placed the Doll back inside the coat.. he gave a soft smile and a chuckle..

" What's wrong Wolfram Afraid of your old friend that's locked up inside? don't worry She isn't out may I remind you this prison is inescapeable from the inside but your fear seems to be that someone let Her out.. well you can rest assure they are all locked up tight.."

Balthazar stood there smiling as he awaited any further questions from the young lady he had hoped he had fulfilled her curiosity although he had a feeling he might of scared the poor girl..

" Do not worry though wolfram the Doll stays with me and is necessary for my work you know this"

Distinct Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Wolfram Hearton

User Image Wolfram's eyes were alit in anger, not fear. That they chose to send The Catcher and his Cage to his school was as much an insult as if they had pissed in his food, however he knew that there were no students or teachers at his establishment that he would have that much trouble dealing with. He would need no further proof that after his service of the council, that they still deemed him a child.

"Very well, Councilor. But you just remember, that if you search those who would need such measures you be sure that you run it by me first, lest we have a repeat of Shanghai on our hands." he said, referring to the time that they had captured the wrong person in the dolls. with that he turned from the man. He was feeling strong again and knew that if he were to be instigated in any way, he could react with deadly force.

.... I will always be a pillar of strength for you... No matter how you beat me.... no matter the punishment you hand down to me.... I will always stand right back up.....

Malevolent Punching Bag

8,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say...
Maybe he won't find out what I know...

I should've never let her go...
If I could, I would dare...

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Captain Morris Wolfkill
History Teacher
(Voice example)
{Theme Song}

╔═════ ═════ ═════ ═════╗

It had been a while since Nick had fallen asleep. With this rest his body was regaining the energy he had burnt off from healing Juri. But the energy he was now taking on would've never compared to what he used to have. That sudden burst of dark energy inside of him had now set his limits farther then what it should have normally been. Although it wasn't catastrophic as predicted by his sisters, the ones who had his powers sealed to a certain limit. He knew his powers wouldn't be as stable as they once were. He had torn farther along path to his own destruction. Which he had doubted could happen until now.

But he would have to keep everything to himself for now. There was no need having someone worry, or even freak out, about this. He'd have to keep his head up high, with a smile so no one but his family would ever notice. For now he just had to focus on what is here now, while looking toward the future without fear. So Nick opened his eyes a little to search for the person who had brought him back to life, Lucille.

╚═════ ═════ ═════ ═════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

, feed your dreams, and starve your fears.
, I should've begged her to stay!
, but you were the last good thing about this part of town.
,I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.

TheDead DxD
User Image

" Now now.. Wolfram the council holds no ill will against you .. your services haven't been forgotten, although I feel like your insulted in a way that my presence or the need for this doll here.. do not let yourself hold you back again that is why you are not among us Wolfram your always getting in your own way."

Balthazar sighed and stood there looking around Wolfram did have a point... hopefully there was no need for this prison it was a very powerful device one of the strongest in the world .. it was no surprise that Wolfram didn't want things getting out of hand.

" Don't forget Shanghai was your fault Wolfram the lack of your control caused that error. With the Grimhold in my hands that will not repeat You have come far and have always been a good student you have many students of your own now that respect you don't let yourself ruin that."

Balthazar stood there laying some heavy truth on the warrior he was gifted , strong , respectful , but alas he had error like those before him and those to come after a problem he himself would have to face one of the great trails of a warrior the Looking glass maze.. a trail where one must face his inner self overcome one's self to succeed where carelessness can kill.

'Oh.. One last thing Wolfram The trails of the Looking glass still await you when your ready "

He smiled and spun in a quick circle pulling his coat over himself he vanished into the air it's self a nice parlor trick for an experienced Sorcerer when to most learning it was a difficult task.

Distinct Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Wolfram Hearton

User Image Wolfram's eyes blazed as he held his tongue. Every muscle in his body wound tight as a coiled spring. Had he turned as his failure was mentioned, he would have killed the man there and then. "Yes, I do tend to get in my own way sometimes. And you should be glad of it. Because if i wasn't standing in my own way right now i would turn and cut your head from your shoulders. And you should remember that you sent me after a child and told me to dispatch it because it was possessed." He said as he looked over his shoulder at the man. "I am not the perfect warrior by any means, but, if the perfect warrior would not have mercy for those who deserved it most, even to stay his blade for a babe who needs help. Then I don't want to be him." Wolfram stood tall and began to walk back to the school. He grasped Tabby's hand and hoped he hadn't frightened her.

User Image

" You .. would be greatly getting in your own way again, My former student it would be a grave mistake, just like shanghai Judgement cannot be tempered by mercy I did not ask you to preform the impossible I asked you to do what was needed and you let yourself down. "

Balthazar re-appeared and walked up to Wolfram and placed his hand only inches from his face waving his fingers through the air a coin appeared in his hand he placed it into Wolframs

"Take this.. and ponder your feelings your skill was not ever in question, merely your control to use it , remember your failure in the looking glass maze reflect on it and progress you may not be my student anymore I have taken on another but you still require learning temper yourself with patience and you will go much farther. make sure your students learn well from you "

Balthazar Took out the Grimhold and held it up and stared into Wolfram's eyes "But stray from the path and this will be your fate and not even I can stop that" Once again He quickly turned pulling his coat around him and leaving vanishing into the air with that lesson given covered in the warning of a path that could be avoided

Beloved Player

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image Death listened in on their conversation, none of it appeared any interest. He noted down in his mind what the man was looking for "I will have to alert the three about this, they will not be pleased of the mage's search for power once again." He then walked up to Tyson "I have a deal to make with you, I will teach you to control your demonic blood in ways these simple mages could only dream off but in return you must be ready to lose your life. I will have the first lesson when I have resolved some simple business, when I do I will expect you to be there, with that girl you are fond off, it is vital she comes with to the training exercise, that is all and stay safe...... unless you miss the sight of me." He then took of after letting the horse know it had to stay with Tyson for now, he caught up to Wolfram after, "the choice you make now with this doll is up to you, forces beyond your own recognition are in play now. I have another student in mind but saw it more appropriate to talk to you, the council want me to take one apprentice that is neither angel or demon..... I am going to chose your daughter, if you have any objections speak now or she will become a reaper and I will become her teacher."

Beloved Player

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Lucille Lowe

Lucille looked as Nick opened his eyes, she practically jumped on top of him when she knew he was fine. Kissing him deeply onto the lips she closed her eyes savouring it the full extent that she possibly could, after this she then gave him a stern look, "can you please refrain yourself from dying, I don't know what I would do if you left me." She smiled tilting her head to the side, looking into those eyes she loved to gaze into. The symbol on her stomach began glowing, but it was not purple this time it was slowing turning red. It scorched her from the inside and she then fell down with her head beside Nick, "I think I might be laying beside you for a while, I hope you don't have any plans, I feel like being selfish and keeping you here for a while longer."

Malevolent Punching Bag

8,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say...
Maybe he won't find out what I know...

I should've never let her go...
If I could, I would dare...

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Captain Morris Wolfkill
History Teacher
(Voice example)
{Theme Song}

╔═════ ═════ ═════ ═════╗

Nick smiled as he felt Lucille jump onto him to kiss him, he even continued to do so with what said about him dying. As she went on he stared into her beautifully violet eyes, until she fell down next to him. He was a bit concerned, but in doing so he felt weak again. "Then by all means do so." He said to her after she spoke her thoughts to him. "But I wouldn't want you besides me." He hinted to her as he began to wrap his arms around her. To pull her closer to him, then finally pull her on top of him. Where her slender form could fit perfectly with his. It took a good bit of energy to move his arms and muscles since he couldn't move them by himself.

As she laid on top of him he had a bit of a thought. But he didn't say anything as he used his power to see the insides of her abdomen. Then he spoke to her. "I'm sorry for not telling you I had children. But I want to ask you... How do you feel about them?" He asked almost hinting something happening now. It would be rather hard to explain, but he would have to do it.

╚═════ ═════ ═════ ═════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

, feed your dreams, and starve your fears.
, I should've begged her to stay!
, but you were the last good thing about this part of town.
,I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.

TheDead DxD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas