Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divorced Husband

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
-xtc kid

User Image
Why create, when it will only be destroyed...
Kyros Kenshin
(Voice 9:55-10:29)(New Theme)
Teacher

Kyros looked at Brook as she spoke of seeing his sister's spirit. "Sounds like she trusts you enough to deliver her messages", Kyros spoke as he wiped a tear from his face, "But without her how will I know which way to go if there is a fork in the path..." Kyros put his hand on the orb that Brook was holding with the image of his sister in it. "Thank you", He said to Brook as he looked at the orb seeing his sister's image again brought a smile to his face, "It will take a while for me to get over it." Kyros opened up his other hand as a Pure orb of darkness formed. "I can't deny that I helped cause their death...", Kyros muttered, "I thought him how to kill efficiently like I used to..." Kyros looked at Brook. "Never let him go", He added in a whisper tone, "He has potential to be one of the best here...Guide him like my sister did for me"

...Why cling to life, knowing you have to die?
User Image

•Juri Mazaraki•
JURI Μαζαράκη

Juri got a fright when the nurse came in and started freaking out about Nick, she obviously didn't know much about the man she was dating. Juri watched the scene and wanted to stop her but there was still a chance that she was right, listening to Cerberus's words he spoke as if Nick was a friend. Suddenly the whole entire room was lighted up as being inside of a light bolb but pure white. Juri covered her eyes and turned away as she waited for it to end, when it did she listened to Lucille snob some words over Nick,

Juri looked back to the folder and then to Lucille as she approached to examine her, only to find it was all completely healed. Juri wasn't sure if she should mention Nick's episode was because of him healing her, so she quickly signed the form on the specific places and stood from her bed, she sat the clipboard down and looked to Nick to see him open his eyes for a moment only to shut them again. Juri grabbed the folder and embraced it as she walked to the door then stopped "Please, let me know when he is good enough condition.. I'd like to speak with him" Continuing her walk she looked down at Cerberus remembering him mention his owner was to look out for her just for safety reasons. Juri gave a quiet laugh and stopped as they were heading in a direction Juri's office wasn't "Hold your horses, I didn't agree to any of this.. Who says a woman can't look after herself. C'mon I'm free to hang out with as a friend but I don't need any of this, I'm the student counsellor." She said quickly to stop him

Divorced Husband

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
icarlysdildo
User Image
It's pretty hard standing on two feet...
Cerberus
(Cerberus 7:55-8:01)
(Theme)
Kyros' Pet

Cerberus looked at Juri. "It is only for a few days", Cerberus replied, "Trust me He's not excited about being on guard duty, as you are to have one." Cerberus nibbled on his paw a little then continued to walk. "But for the next 2 or 3 days", he added as his tail swayed as he walked, "both of you will just have to bare with it" Cerberus looked back to Juri. "So what are we doing", Cerberus asked as he sat down and waited for Juri, "Find my Owner or taking care of some of your things first?"

...Humans only look at appearances, anyway.

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

"Don't tell me if I'm dying, cause I don't wanna know..
If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go.
Don't wake me cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon..
Where everyone you know, never leaves to soon."

Theme - Angels on the moon

Brookelle listened to what the man had to say, she could feel his pain in his voice and he seemed all alone. As she passed over the orb she began to speak "None of it is your fault, so that fork shouldn't be in your path" She said as she looked down at his hand that held the darkness orb, she then looked at him and wondered if there was any way to actually save him. When spoke about Volke she looked in his direction with a smile before looking back "I know what I have to do, what is it you have to do?" She said and then walked off backwards for a moment before turning on her heel and approaching Volke. She smiled happily and hugged him again. Her eyes looked up into the sky as if too look for Kahuu, did she get the message to this one right?

~kahuu~
Kahuu waited for Nick, knowing this time his spirit would make it to her but she was not letting his time be up yet. She stood in the whiteness of the room and watched as everything became bright and appeared before her. They were both quiet, facial epression was all that was needed to know how the other was feeling. When he came closer he placed his hands into her own, she was felt alive again.. Having his touch she closed her eyes to embrace it and he pulled her even closer as he began to lead her into a slow dance. She smiled and leaned her head on his chest, as she would when they always danced slowly.
When they came to a stop they stayed close and she opened her eyes to look up at him, he finally sopke. His words were just as she thought they would be, she smiled and placed a hand on his cheek "It's not your time yet." She spoke gently as if it were her words that brought the brightness back around him to send him back to his body. He stated he would see her again and then their lips were finally connected, she kissed him back, she had to, she had missed his magic.
As he disappeared Kahuu turned around and walked off "I will wait for you" She whispered.

Sparkly Friend

𝓢𝖀𝓩𝖀𝕸𝓘𝕰

User Image

voice
Riding up on a motocycle she looked at the military school she was taking in where her new home would be. Getting off of the bike after parking it she walked around taking in her new home running a hand through her hair. It actually seemed peaceful actually different than how things have been for her.Feeling a bit hungry she looked around for the cafe to get a snack before getting her schedule, room, and just getting her room set.
Walking in the cafe she looked about noticing a male in there alone. Walking by him she just gave him a quick glance before getting some spicy chicken tenders before sitting down at a table across from the male in there her rosary dangling from her right wrist.

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Tabitha Page 'aka' Tab or Tabby!
Klaus - Tabby's Tiger

•●•
Tabby felt the warmth of Wolfram's body against hers and she smiled to herself as she suddenly thought of kissing him, but she held herself back as he seemed to be doing something. The dome webbing came apart and a weaved path suddenly appeared, which looked amazing as the reflected lights resmebled a rainbow. Tab smiled brightly and looked at it as if she were a small child. She looked to Wolfram and chuckled as she grabbed his hand "Wow, this is really beautiful.. If i weren't mistaken i'd say you're trying to impress me" She smiled, speaking in a joking way as she nudged him playfully.
•●•
User Image

•Juri Mazaraki•
JURI Μαζαράκη

Juri looked down at the dog and shook her hand. "I think im more worried to find out what happened.. To the Angel." she replied and looked down, she was rather sad as she failed to protect a student. "I am fine, I will meet your owner, but I do not need anyone, people come to me.. I'm not used to being the one that needs help.. Which I don't think I do?" She added as she looked at him and wondered what his response to that would be

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

GENESIS
'aka' Hercules...

And everything I can't remember, as ******** as it all may seem..
The consequences that I'v rendered, I'v gone and ******** things up again..
Why must I feel this way?

Genesis woke up with daylight streaming in his face, he covered his eyes with his hand and slowly got himself up. He looked around and it took a while for him to remember where he was, he gave a sigh and walked out of the house. A few birds flew off in his presense and he noticed he was still in uniform, he grunted slightly and rubbed his eyes.
Not knowing where he should go he started walking, he was lonely, he wanted someone to talk to. But then again he had no one to talk to.
He missed his father and uncle, but the only people he knew would speak with him was Juri or Hestia, so he set off to try and find one of them

STAIND - IT'S BEEN A WHILE. (hercules theme)

Interesting Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100
Bri-the_cookie_goddess
She nodded to Angel's father

"It's a pleasure to meet you good sir, you have a...." she struggled to think of a word to describe his place. "pretty home"

She looked around some more. It was still a little scary to her, but she had to be brave. She remembered her father saying to her before Miliel took her away.

~Flashback~

Bell was lifted by her father, Aranion, who was the king of the elves. He held her close to his chest, kissing her head.

"Listen Bellethiel" he said in his deep voice "you need to be brave ok? Be kind and gentle to others. Don't ever forget what I taught you. Promise me, my little angel"

Bell only nodded and hugged her father, kissing his cheek. She was then passed to her Mother, Lindethiel, who gave her as much love as her father did

"I love you my sweet pea. Don't ever forget"

She was passed to Miliel. Her mother put a locket necklace on her neck

The yells and shouts that Bell had earlier were getting closer...

Bell shook her head, trying to snap out of it. she was touching the necklace that her mother gave her. She realized she had been staring at the wall.

"Sorry" she said to the two. "what was I saying? oh yeah. Pretty home" she nodded

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
-xtc kid

•●•
Tabby felt the warmth of Wolfram's body against hers and she smiled to herself as she suddenly thought of kissing him, but she held herself back as he seemed to be doing something. The dome webbing came apart and a weaved path suddenly appeared, which looked amazing as the reflected lights resmebled a rainbow. Tab smiled brightly and looked at it as if she were a small child. She looked to Wolfram and chuckled as she grabbed his hand "Wow, this is really beautiful.. If i weren't mistaken i'd say you're trying to impress me" She smiled, speaking in a joking way as she nudged him playfully.
•●•

Wolfram Hearton

User Image Wolfram smiled down at her. "You'd be right." He said as he stepped onto the bridge and began to climb. He loved the feeling of Tabby's warmth on his skin. his smile was brilliant as the rising sun as they walked toward the school. If wolfram looked hard enough, he could have seen the students moving to the lawn.

.... I will always be a pillar of strength for you... No matter how you beat me.... no matter the punishment you hand down to me.... I will always stand right back up.....

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
They say your head can be a prison, then these are just conjugal visits...
What's the worst that I can say? Things are better if I stay...
Don't want your picture on my cell phone, I want you here with me...
1-2-3 Like a bird I sing, cause you've given me the most beautiful set of wings...

User Image
Hestia R. Morris

[Theme Song]

╔════════════════════╗

As Hestia was still walking around she had the feeling that she was being followed. But as sleepy as she was she didn't mind it so much. Since she practically had no dorm to go too, she used her nose to find her father's room. As she was nearing it she heard a voice speak to her. She turned her head a little to the side to see her brother in uniform. So she stopped in her tracks as she yawned before she answered his question. "I'm all alone because I've been looking for you or dad." Her voice was laced with her tiredness.

But she still had enough energy to carry on a conversation with him.

╚════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm so glad you're here today, cause tomorrow I might have to go and fly away.
Don't want your memory in my head, no. I want you here with me.
So long and goodnight, So long and goodnight.
People will dissect us till this doesn't mean a thing anymore.

((Out Of Coffee: ))

-xtc kid

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Tabitha Page 'aka' Tab or Tabby!
Klaus - Tabby's Tiger

•●•
Tabby smiled at his comment and blushed slightly as she followed Wolfram onto the bridge to make their way back to the school. As they moved closer she noticed the students were all gathering on the grassy area of the courtyard. "Are you sure you don't need to rest? You have done so much lately.. And some of the students may not be able to handle a test right now" She asked, just to make sure he was positive to go ahead with his plans for the day.
•●•

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

GENESIS
'aka' Hercules...

And everything I can't remember, as ******** as it all may seem..
The consequences that I'v rendered, I'v gone and ******** things up again..
Why must I feel this way?

As Genesis walked his lonely road towards the school he noticed the students were all grouping at a certain spot, it seemed he had missed something as he followed his eyes to a bridge where a few people were coming back from somwhere.. What was going on? Genesis decided to walk around and not be noticed and took a short cut through the cafeteria to find his way to the hallways of the dorm, but on his way he spotted Hestia alone walking away from them, he stopped and wondered if he should call out to her, she was so young..
He remembered when he was that young, none of this life would make sense to him, so why would he put her in that position? He wondered if he should just find Juri, but he found himself walking faster to catch up the Hestia. He casually walked up until he was beside her, he walked next to her for a minute before he looked down at her "Why are you alone?" He asked.

STAIND - IT'S BEEN A WHILE. (hercules theme)

Divorced Husband

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
-xtc kid
User Image
Why create, when it will only be destroyed...
Kyros Kenshin
(Voice 9:55-10:29)(New Theme)
Teacher

Kyros listened to Brook's response. "when I look up from the ground", Kyros answered, "and I see darkness all around...I’m lost but can be found inside my mind" Kyros clinched the dark orb in his hand. " I lived my life defending others.", he added as he held onto the black orb, "But now... that there is no one left to protect. Maybe... it's time I shaped my own story, eh?" Kyros looked at the black orb and clinched it tightly in his hand causing it to shatter. "I won't be needing that", he stated, "I guess we should get back to the school?"

...Why cling to life, knowing you have to die?

Divorced Husband

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
icarlysdildo
User Image
It's pretty hard standing on two feet...
Cerberus
(Cerberus 7:55-8:01)
(Theme)
Kyros' Pet

Cerberus continued walking. "the angel known as Brookelle is fine", he answered, "She is with Wolfram, My owner and Volke" Cerberus sniffed the ground a little and followed the scent of his owner. "This way", he added as he went through a door, "They will be returning any minute now." Cerberus sat down outside under a tree and waited for the group to arrive.

...Humans only look at appearances, anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff