Welcome to Gaia! ::

^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

*The Cats out Of The Bag*

Yami looked at her. "I healed Shia before she could be deadly damaged. If you want to know, you attacked Tomio as well, by chocking him almost to dealth as well. I healed him to" Yami then looked away and bit is lip. "dont hate me for this, but when you were as Greta, you got me so pissed, i" he paused. '"I, i started crushing you. which is why, your body hurts so much right now. I healed you as well, but I almost lost you" he was still crying as well, hating to amit this to her, but he has to because he doesnt want to lie

*But The Real Question is Whose the Cat?*

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia looked down. "Im sorry, but like you said, you dont expect me to see it from your perspective, but we do have different views from things" she said softly and then looked back at him. "im letting it slide so we can eat quitely" she said softly and began eating the rest of her food in silence.
User Image
⊰ Talia Stavos ⊱

“I am forever changed…”

Her heart raced wildly in her chest. Her mind buzzed with all the information Yami had given her.

She suddenly felt restless and like she needed to move. She quickly slid out of her seat and stood.

Everything went black.

Talia slowly crumpled to the floor.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"My life is vastly different than I would have imagined.”

Frustration boiled over to anger for Tomio. He clenched his jaw and grabbed a new napkin.

Going to let it slide? You make it sound as though I have committed some wrong in being realistic. Pardon me for feeling concerned about the well being and safety of my love when her best friend threw her through a window!

He slammed the pen down on the table and stormed off.
User Image ~*~*~Luna~*~*~

Luna smiled sweetly and took alexis hand, like a princesses does when taking her prince charmings hand.

Fun With Love

-------

^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami jerked up from his seat and went towards Talia. He wrapped his arms around her and started shaking her a bit, trying to wake her up. "Talia! Talia wake up, Please" he said, shaking her

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia stared at Tomio in shock as he stormed off. She sigh and looked down. "great, i just made im angry, ggod going Shia" she said to herslef, trying to stand up. Once she did, she almost fell back down, still being weak from being threwn, but tried to stay up, since she had to go after Tomio. She didnt want to lose him, after all she knew, he was right, it was just, Shia was always forgiving, thats probably both a good and bad traite of hers. is time, it was a bad one. Shia sigh again and started going off after Tomio.
User Image
⊰ Talia Stavos ⊱

“I am forever changed…”

Talia laid unconscious on the floor as Yami shook her. She did not respond. Her breathing and heart rate appear to be normal and stabilized.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

Tomio stopped just outside the cafeteria. He knew that Shia would attempt to come after him.

This is cruel for me to do.

He turned on his heel and marched back in. He watched as Shia attempted to get up but fell back in her seat. Suddenly, he noticed Yami fly to Talia's side. She was lying on the ground and appeared to be unconscious.

He wasn't sure what to do or where to go.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami contiuned to shake Talia, but she wouldnt wake up. He sigh and just got up, carring Talia as well. He then began walking, passing by Tomio, but not saying anything to him as he passed by. Once in the hall, yami decided to bring Talia back to their dorm, better having her relaxed in their bed, other then on the floor.

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Shia tried to get up again, but just ended up, falling back down, Her body ached, so she could harely move that much. Shia sigh and just layed her head on the table. "Tomio is mad a me, so he probably dont want me around for a while" she said to herelf, not knowing Tomio had came back into the cafeateria.
User Image
⊰ Talia Stavos ⊱

“I am forever changed…”

Talia is currently unconscious. Her vital signs remain the same.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

Tomio stepped aside as Yami carried Talia away. He watched as Yami strode out of the cafeteria.

Tomio sat at the table and gently placed a hand on Shia's.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Once inside their dorm, Yami layed Talia on the bed. After doing so, he stared at her. "I love you so much and i will never lose you again, i promise" he said, leaning in and kissing her on the lips softly. When he pulled back Yami looked around his room. It was still a mess from the whole commotion yesterday, so Yami sigh again, he better start cleaning. But then again, he has speed, so it shouldnt take long to do so

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Shis still had her head down, when she felt someones hand ontop of hers. She looked up and saw Tomio sitting infront of her again. She smiled softly. "Im sorry for getting you angry, i didnt mean to make you that way" she said quitely, but she knew he heard her.
User Image
_______________________Alexis_______________________

"It took me 3,000 years to meet the perfect girl... we're madly in love."

Alexis and Luna went outside together, cuddled up close to keep each other warm. Since they were walking slow to enjoy the scenery and the company, Alexis rested her head on Luna's as they walked.

"I wub you."

//loc:
//with:
//ooc:
User Image
⊰ Talia Stavos ⊱

“I am forever changed…”

Talia stirred in her unconscious state and groaned quietly.

"Oh, my head...," she moaned painfully.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

Tomio half smiled then quickly wrote something on the napkin.

You didn't make me angry. It's more frustration. I feel frustrated when it seems like something as serious as attempted murder is taken lightly. I realize however that you are very forgiving and believe in second chances especially if you care for the other person. I think this may be a time when we agree to disagree.
User Image ~*~*~Luna~*~*~

Luna snmiled at Alexis as they cuddeled. "I wuv u to" she said, kissing the girl on the nose and giggled a bit.

Fun With Love

-------

^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami just finished getting the room cleaned and back to normal when Talia woke up. He looked and her and came up to her. Yami sat down on the bed "Hey, are you ok?" he asked, alittle worriedly

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Shia giggled a bit when she read the last part. Then she looked at Tomio. "Fine, i promise to never take something like an attempt of murder, lightly ever again" she said still looking at him.
User Image
⊰ Talia Stavos ⊱

“I am forever changed…”

Talia put a hand to head. She grimaced as she sat up.

"I think I need to take it easy...," she said as she rubbed her head. She moved her hand and peered at Yami.

"It's a lot to take in knowing that I had split personality who attempted to murder my best friend, had a battle royale with you and ultimately crushed to death... and I died only to have the option to return to my body if I chose to give up my natural strength," she rambled off the events and groaned to herself.

"No wonder people were staring at me. They think I am some psycho!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces