Welcome to Gaia! ::

^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

*The Cats out Of The Bag*

Yami smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Really? I never knew that" he said joking and then pissed her on both of her cheeks. "You look absolutly beautiful in that outfit as well, hun" he said, winking at her

*But The Real Question is Whose the Cat?*

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia smiled softly and goggled. "me either, i rather be here wit you, then with anybody else in the whole world" she gigglked a bit and then moaned alittle.

O.G. Player

6,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Rambo watches Toma from a tree.
User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Alexander Soul
╚════════════════════════════╝

Alexander smiled, then pulled her onto the bed. "Because I asked you to.....I don't really care if you hurt people, I just don't want you to kill any more people....It tears you up inside, and I have seen you after you had killed your cousin...." Alexander laid down on the bed, next to her.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Mama Cici
[[ you missed it Juju D; ]]

(( what missed? o.o i went to go visit my dad. and im planning the valentines dance ))

Romantic Fatcat

User Image V A L E N T I N E

Valentine shook her head "I'll kill if I want too" she then looked at him "How do you even know I killed my cousin..?"

Hallowed Wolf

User Image

Blue got calm after doing a few hand stand push ups so high in the air ," thats better" He then leans over an edge while still on his hands an jumped off the edge . Right before he got to the ground he began hovering, " Well i guess ill never have to worry about dieing if i fall from a high place i guess." is all he said as hr floated about outside.

Romantic Fatcat

Abuela Juju
Mama Cici
[[ you missed it Juju D; ]]

(( what missed? o.o i went to go visit my dad. and im planning the valentines dance ))
[[ You knowwww the usual. Valentine chasing after some chick and almost killing her.. umm and stabbing some other chick. ^ ^; ]]
chlo227
Mimori

User Image
She smiled "hi!"
User Image

Toma came back up and spined around as the water turned with her.
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"When you are in love, you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." – Dr. Seuss

Talia blushed a bit as she thanked Yami for the compliment. She gently kissed his lips then whispered, "Let's get this day of romance under way!"

She smiled brightly at Yami and didn't move. She was waiting for him to take the lead.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." – Roy Croft

Tomio smiled into her shoulder as she agreed with his sentiment. He whispered sweetly, "Now, love, let's get washed. I want to help you with your hair." She squeezed her tightly and kissed her shoulder.
User Image
C h i i

Chii walked out of the music room humming a soft tone to herself she walked along the halls
User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Alexander Soul
╚════════════════════════════╝

Alexander's smile disappeared and he stood up. "Just.....A uhhh....Lucky guess?" He said, tugging on the collar of his shirt.

Romantic Fatcat

User Image V A L E N T I N E

Valentine glared at him "Tell me how you know."
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

*The Cats out Of The Bag*

Yami nodded "Alright" he took her hand and began walking out of the dorm. Once in the halls, they began walking towards the exit of the building

*But The Real Question is Whose the Cat?*

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia giggled and nodded "ok". soon ten they began washing eachother.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff