Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Nero*
User Image
Nero kept on drinking her blood blushing lightly.
~Chii~
User Image
Chii waited for awhile then sighed she walked back to her room and started jumping on her bed happily

Romantic Fatcat

User Image

♪.Rin Dee.♪

Rin nibbled on her lower lip softly as she blushed brightly. She felt good, relaxed.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
M e g u r i n e L u k a

Megurine couldn't take the darkness and had tears in her eyes. I-I-I gotta go! She said having tears in her eyes running away to her dorm because she was too scared even though she was a reaper. She closed her dorm room and took a quick shower and put her pajamas on. She saw the window seeing a huge forest and felt a little scare. She layed back on her bed looking at the cealing.
*Nero*
User Image
Nero blushed and stopped drinking her blood "sorry.." he mumbled still ontop of her but looking away.
~Chii~
User Image
Chii went to the bathroom and looked around "chii?" she turned on the water and gasped "ah" she got spooked then poked the water she pulled her finger back fast "hmmmm" she thought for awhile to remember what it was for "oh chii remembers" she took of her clothes and went and took a shower "CHII~~" she said relaxed enjoying the shower

Romantic Fatcat

User Image

♪.Rin Dee.♪

Rin shook her head still blushing a bit "Don't be sorry, I offered it to you" She smiled softly.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
M e g u r i n e L u k a

As megurine tried to sleep, her pale skin felt cold. She opened her eyes and couldn't sleep. She put her slippers on and went up the to the window and opened it. She looked outside saw nothing but the sound of owls and sighed.
*Nero*
User Image
Nero blushed lightly he turned to her "why did you even offer it to me and dont just say cause i was thirsty cause i could of had just gone to the forest and get a prey or not just holded my thrist"

Romantic Fatcat

User Image

♪.Rin Dee.♪

Rin's eyes widened "I wouldn't have let you bite a poor little animal!" she felt a bit offended since she was a big vegeterian and animal fan.
Rin sighed softly "I just wanted to let you.. why is that so bad? she asked.
~Chi~
User Image
Chii came out of the bathroom with only pantis and a big baggy shirt on she crawled under her blanket and looked at the window "chii happy that her bed is window side" she giggled
*Nero*
User Image
Nero sighed "if biting an animal is the same thing" he looked down at her "cause it is..." he said silently.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
M e g u r i n e L u k a

Megurine closed the window and sighed. Seeing her partner sleeping, she went to her bed and layed down. She opened the sheets and saw another bat. She twitched a little about to scream because of the sleeping bat. She put her boots on with her pajamas on, and went on the of the schools roof. She looked at the sky and fell asleep on the school's roof.

Romantic Fatcat

User Image

♪.Rin Dee.♪

Rin looked away not knowing how badly he didn't want to bite her. "Fine, I'm sorry then. She got out from under him and sat on her own bed.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
M e g u r i n e L u k a

While megurine was sleeping on top of the roof she rolled down falling on the floor hitting a llama. She gasped and saw the llama and screamed. Oh No poor creature!! What have I done!?" She said as she saw the llama on the floor. The blinked for a moment and noticed it was sleeping. She stood up and backed away. She was embarassed because she was outside with her pajamas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff