Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Alexander Soul
╚════════════════════════════╝

Alexander heard foot steps outside the door, and spread his fingers apart a little so he could see who it was. He saw Valentine walking slowly down the hall with no emotion. Alexander slowly picked up his head, and watched her for a minute. "Valentine..." He whispered looking at her.

Romantic Fatcat

User Image V A L E N T I N E

Valentine heard her name and stood still. She peeked in to the dark class room. "Alexander?"
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander stood up, and slowly stepped out of the dark room, only showing a little bit of his face. He nodded and leaned on the door frame, staring at Valentine with a sorrowful look. Alexander looked down to the ground, then back into Valentines eyes. His hair was all in his face, and his fangs and nails were longer than usual. Alexander looked a lot different from the day before, he also felt a lot different form the day before.

Romantic Fatcat

Valentine looked at him for a moment and felt awkward in the silence. She stepped in to the dark room feeling some thing familiar about it. She looked around not seeing much. Every thing was so quiet, except for the noise of her boots.
User Image****Luna****

Luna was walking down the halls, board. She woundered where Alexis was, so she decidced to text the other girl.

Hey love, where are you. Im so board. Text me back as soon as you get this

Luna preassed send and conitiuned to walk.

Fun, with love
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander stepped away from the door from and stood behind Valentine, who was looking around the room. Alexander quietly shut the door, making the room even more pitch black than before. Alexander had a frown on his face, as he watched Valentine.
User Image
_______________________Alexis_______________________

"It took me 3,000 years to meet the perfect girl... we're madly in love."

Alexis was eating when her phone started to vibrate. She pulled it out and a smile crossed her face as she read the text from Luna.

"I'm in the cafeteria, hungry?"

//loc: Cafeteria
//with: Nobody
//ooc:

Romantic Fatcat

Valentine could feel she was being stared at. She looked back at him "What?" she asked sounding annoyed. She hadn't payed much attention to the fact that he closed the door.
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander turned around and opened the door, getting ready to walk out. He cocked his head before stepping out. "Nothing..." Alexander walked down the hallway, each light he passed turned off, leaving a line of dark halls behind him. Alexander ignored anybody that was near him, and kept on walking.

Romantic Fatcat

Valentine watched him walk out. She ment to call out his name but all that came out was a whisper. She sat on the cold floor of the dark room. She mumbled some thing silently to her self and hugged her legs to her chest with a sigh.
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander looked outside as he walked towards his dorm and noticed it was dark out. He stepped outside as a gust of wind blew his hair and walk up to a tree with his hands in his pockets. Alexander jumped, landing perfectly in the tree, and sat there, staring at the night sky.

Romantic Fatcat

Valentine got up. When she noticed what class room this was, music class. The class her cousin used to teach, before she ripped his heart out. She stumbled back looking at the room. She felt as if he was still in the room though he wasn't. She fell back knocking over two desks. The way she killed her cousin rewined over and over in her mind. She held on to her head, in her eyes she could feel as if the room was spinning. The last words he told her replayed 'I'm sorry cousin..' she grabbed on to another desk to try and get up but couldn't her knees felt weak. She shook her head over and over again 'Damien's dead Valentine. He isn't here' she thought to her self. She stayed still trying to calm down. If she didn't calm down soon their was the possibilty she could accidentally set the whole class on fire. She curled up in a ball and tried to calm her quick breathing.
User Image****Luna****

Luna perked up when she got the message

Ok, be there soon love

she pressed send and ran towards the cafateria. When she got there, she saw Alexis eating a ceaser salad. Luna smiled and went up to her. "Hi love" she said happly, wrapping her arms around the pink hair girl.

Fun, with love
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander felt really weird inside as another gust of wind blew. He thought he heard some one saying something to him. 'Valentine....Music room.....Find her, help her.....' Alexander looked around and saw no one. He heard the voice again as another gust of wind blew. "Valencia?" He said, as the voice reminded him of his first love. Another gust of wind blew by. 'My love....Save her.....Go, Now...' Alexander gave a strange look on his face, and jumped down from the tree. As his feet hit the ground, he heard the voice for the last time. 'RUN!' It said, and Alexander burst into a sprint and bust into the school. 'The music room...' He repeated in his mind, and looked around. Alexander looked down the marked hallway that said, 'Electives' on it and ran down the hall way. Once he found the music room, he noticed it was the same room he was in before and ran inside. Alexander heard someone's breathing, and looked down to see Valentine on the floor, her knee's pulled to her chest. He dropped down to his knee's in front of her. "Valentine! What's wrong?!" He said, not wanting to grab her in case she goes berserk.
User Image
_______________________Alexis_______________________

"It took me 3,000 years to meet the perfect girl... we're madly in love."

Alexis just let Luna wrap her arms around her. It was nice to feel the little witch's warmth. After a few moments she turned towards Luna and returned the embrace and kissed her.

"So what have you been up to today, aside from classes?"

//loc: Cafeteria
//with: Luna
//ooc:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items