Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"Some days, I am amazed by my grace. Most days, I am terrified of my own strength."

Talia continued to search her pockets for the key. In a frantic, she began to dig through her bags. She threw items on either side of her. She clearly appeared to be a crazy woman looking for a nonexistent item.

"Ahhh, raawwwr. I know it's here. I know have it! Where is it?," she yelled at her bags.

Misha wiped her face with her paws. That spot behind her ears were bothering her again.
User Image****Luna****

Luna shrugged, but contiuned to stroke Alexis ears "I dont know, what about you?"

Fun, with love

-----

^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

*The Cats out Of The Bag*

Yami shrugged. "bye" he said and turned the opposite direction and contiuned to walk. He then went outside and relaxed on is favorite tree.

*But The Real Question is Whose the Cat?*

-----

_________________<<<<<Bakura>>>>>_________________

Bakura was looking at his ring, the whole time while walking. "that stupid mortal better not do anyting rash in there, but then again, what would I care, at least he's the one stuck, other then me" he grinned evily and contiuned to walk around. He then passed a girl looking threw he bag like a crazy woman, and didnt even bother going near her, he just passed her.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
D a h l i a

Dahlia tilted her head a little when she was on her bed. This is dorm 44 sir... She said softly. She stretched a little and finished brushing her hair. She looked at the boy when he said beautiful lady and blushed pink a little.
User ImageUser Image
{Yuki & Yumi Kazaki}
"I'm the fire of your life..."
"I'm the water of your life..."

Yuki looked at Akira and gave him a weird look. "You can't be in love with your sister....it's weird...and not mention, probably illegal..."
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"There is no such thing as love. It is only a matter of conquering another person's heart."

Tomio turned and looked at the door. Indeed the number on the door and it matched the number the young woman reported. He walked in and closed the door.

He noticed the blush that graced her cheeks. Beautiful...

He walked over to the empty bed and sat down. He leaned forward resting his forearms on his legs. He gazed at the young woman sitting on the opposite. He breathed deeply and said, "Well, my name is Tomio. And it is my pleasure to meet you." He rose and stepped closer to her with a hand extended.
User Image

She held his hand as they walked out the door.

AkiraUser Image

Akira looked at her it doesn't matter any more.

O.G. Player

6,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

he walks out the door with her.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
D a h l i a

She sat down on the bed to his direction and shakes his hand. I'm Dahlia. Dahlia Rose. She said smiling softly and pulled her soft hand away softly. I hope we can be good dorm mates. She said smiling softly and went on her bed and continued to watch the animal channel.
User ImageUser Image
{Yuki & Yumi Kazaki}

Yuki nodded, then put her hand on Akira's back. "If she's your sister....And she's in love with someone else...You might want to start looking for someone new....I know it might be a little hard but, there's plenty of other girls around here that would totally like you...." She said, trying to comfort him. It was getting a little cold out, and Yuki shivered, then pulled her legs up to her chest, hugging them.
User Image
_______________________Alexis_______________________

"It took me 3,000 years to meet the perfect girl... we're madly in love."

Alexis shifted her ears away and rolled over to face Luna.

"Well, it's getting kind of late, so maybe we could just stay in or maybe, we could go on a midnight stroll; it would be like a test of courage knowing this school."

//loc: Dorm
//with: Luna
//ooc:
User Image
C h i i & F r e y a

Freya appeared and hugged chii "chii whats wrong i came cause i felt that you where bored and lonely" she said. Chii looked at freya and tackle hugged her "FREYAA~" she sang and both of them giggled at the same time but freyas giggle was dark and chiis was sweet and innocent.They both then started to walk along the halls together.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"There is no such thing as love. It is only a matter of conquering another person's heart."

"I am sure that we will," he commented softly. She turned back toward her program. He sat on the edge of her bed. "I don't want to interrupt but I was wondering if you could tell me more about this place. For instance, where might one take a date?"

He faced her and placed a hand on her bed in between them. He crossed his legs and leaned back on his hand while he gazed into her eyes waiting for a response.
User Image

She walked down the hall towards the forest to a hidded waterfall..

AkiraUser Image

Akira saw that she shivered so he took off this jacket and puts it around her.

O.G. Player

6,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

He notices they were at the waterfall. "Theres a cave behind the waterfall I live in it."
User ImageUser Image
{Yuki & Yumi Kazaki}

Yuki looked at Akira and smiled. "Thanks." She said, then let her legs hang back down over the ledge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff