Welcome to Gaia! ::

I`m telling you I didn`t do it! *Instructor looks over "yeah right. I bet the wind blew that wall down too"*Maybe it did! *Instructor sighs "look we`ve gone through this 12 times, just stop killing the teachers.*
Can i join this rp
The little nerd in the back frowned. this was his first dentention and he was stuck in it with a teacher killer...great.
*she sighs and slumps down on her desk* *She thinks :Maybe I could make that wall fall down........: wall behind instructor starts to wobble* Nah not worth it! *wall goes back to normal* *instructor looks at her"whats not worth it?"
The nerd raised his brow. What the hell was this kids problem. Why couldn't she behave like all the cool kids like himself. he liked to live in fantasy.
Walks in sitting down in a desk way in the back

"what are you in for"the instructor asked

"well i burned down the Tech lab... You can call me Nemesis"He said bowing
*turns around* *glares at the nerd in the back*
"You know a cool thing to do" he told himself "Homework, homework is always cool." he got out some homework. The reason he was in the dentention room in the first place was because he didn't finish his homework. he felt like a juvi in a maximum security prison.
Kanaoaku
*turns around* *glares at the nerd in the back*

"S'cuse me, but I don't appreciate your glaring maybe you should do some homework." he wished he could take back what he had said...for he was indead dealing with a teacher killer who could move things with her mind.
Hey instructor! *the instructor turns around* as the teacher that you are I will spare your life if you let me outta here. *instructor sighs"no way missy you gotta stop killing teachers"* I don`t only kill teachers *turns around to face the nerd* I kill nerds too.
started to mess with a lighter

"hmm that kids home work would look cool burned"Nemesis to hisself
the nerd jumped under his desk and screached "I....I'm...not afraid ..oh god who am I kidding Don't kill me!" Maybe if he called his mom...yeah...she would save him. Maybe his aunt Jamaima would come and help and make him some pancakes.
picks up the nerds home work and starts to light it
*turns to the kid with the lighter* How cool! Do you like to burn houses down too!
Kumi is pushed into the detention room as the dorr slams behind her. She glares at the room, she hated being confined. She took a seat by a window, claustrophobia was her one weakness. She put on her head phones and raised the hood of her sweat shirt over her head and looked out the window.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff