Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE'RE SKIPPING VERY SOON TO THE NEXT ARC. GET READY FOR A TIME SKIP PLEASE.

YAY 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
DOUBLE YAY 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
AWWW YEAH 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

Aramis laughed, it really was cool, he even thought so. "Well, The Gatekeeper is a rather simple spirit to summon. with weaker spirits all I need is about a half-minute for the ritual and to speak their name, but for one of my nine, the strongest spirits I know of require a full incantation and their full ancestral name to be called. There's one other spirit I know of, but I have never actually tried to summon him. I fear he's far too powerful for me to summon at my current level. Perhaps Miss Annabelle could. But that's beside the point, you seem to have the hang of the basics of rank A offensive magic, because you're capable of such small and precise actions using your magic." Ending his long winded explanation with a quick scan of their environment he could see scorch marks along the ground. The demons must been active recently, or even still nearby If it were the latter, they were in luck, as it was such a nuisance for Aramis to flush demons out by summoning, it was just an annoyingly tedious process.

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?
I'm Everything You Can't Control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Your irritation towards me is unecessary." Eulalie said flatly, adjusting her glasses. "But I will go question the villagers alone. You stay here and think about how much better you are than the rest of us because you're a demon." With that said, she turned to leave. It was hard to tell if she was joking or not with him, for her face was void of any emotion. It wasn't unheard of for her to make jokes...But they were always said with a straight face, and usually no one found them to be very funny.

She stepped out into the rain, running to the nearest house. She decided against knocking on the door of the house Thanatos was in front of. He was right, drawing attention to him would probably cause chaos. It wasn't that long of a walk in the acid rain to the next house anyway.

Getting information had not exactly been easy. While Eulalie was not gone for very long, by the time she returned it was obvious some sort of physical struggle had occurred. The holes in her uniform caused by the rain were even larger now, and her hair had been knocked loose from it's braids.

However, she did not elaborate on what had happened---or make any comment on it at all, for that matter. "The demon has apparently been seen entering and exiting from a cave further out into the swamp." She said. "We need to get out there, but we're going to need protection from the rain while we're travelling."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me
Infecting Everything You Love

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away
til your creation is nothing butmemory
remembered only in nostalgic yearning

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alyss almost followed Alruna. Almost. But a few things stopped her. Number one was that, you know, she wasn't dressed yet. That would have been bad. And number two is that Alyss didn't want to be clingy. It wasn't like the two of them were an 'item' now or anything after that. Plus, that would probably never happen again. Alyss wasn't about to follow after her and start acting all creepy and obsessive.

So instead, she dressed into her uniform (again), and pulled her brush through her short hair. Her hair was hopeless and lifeless, as always, so she sighed and left it as it was. She left her room, and walked in the opposite direction of Alruna.

Should she go on a mission? Alyss didn't like having partners on missions, but she was kind of exhausted, and wasn't sure if it would be safe for her to go on a mission alone. But she was always too shy to ask for a partner.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's the doll-maker's burden

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Enduring Poster

Alruna,Thanatos, and Mona

User Image

"I don't need to think about what's obvious!" Thanatos called after Eulalie, though he wasn't sure if his words had been spoken loudly enough for her to hear him. Now alone, Thanatos sighed loudly, almost regretting that he hadn't followed after Eulalie. Scaring a few humans would have certainly lifted his spirits. "Huh?" Thanatos looked to the side, noticing a small child peeking at him from around the side of the nearest corner. For a moment, Thanatos considered roasting the poor girl, but decided against it. He was an evil, sociopathic murderer from another dimension, but killing defenseless children wasn't exactly his favorite way to pass the time. Thanatos turned again when he heard Eulalie return, but he heard quiet footsteps growing more faint from behind, indicating that the child had run off somewhere else. "Damn girl, do I even want to ask what you had to do to find that out?" He chuckled. "And I've already got us covered." Thanatos moved closer to Eulalie and snatched away her sword. "And here we go." Using the sword, Thanatos cut a large hole out of the canopy protecting them from the rain. He then tossed the sword back to Eulalie, and then the canopy. "You hop on my back and hold that thing above us, and I'll fly us above the swamp. See? Teamwork."

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

Юsiris Αzuma

— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ― ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―

Ikutsu namida o nagashitara, Every Heart sunao ni nareru darou
Dare ni omoi wo tsutaetara, Every Heart kokoro mitasareru no darou

"Excellent. I will pick one for us." Osiris caught sight of Jack's blushing face a few times before, and he knew the guy was infatuated with a lot of girls around this school. Osiris was too but... Jack definitely had a crush on a different girl... or possibly guy... He did see Jack spying on different guys once in awhile... but maybe that was simply his imagination getting the better of him. Not like it mattered to Osiris though. He wasn't going to judge if Jack rolled that way. Osiris... had his suspicions though. But he kept them to himself. Even the readers of the story that he was apart of would probably never know of his thoughts. Or the fact that the writer of his life in this school would break he 4th wall more than necessary. Osiris was not oblivious, to the fact, that Jack was quite nervous around his crushes. For some reason... Osiris thought that Jack was only hanging around him because he had a crush on him too. That would be weird as hell right? But no matter what gender it was, Osiris was terrible with anything. And anyone. No matter who it was, he didn't really have relationships for that long. To be honest, he didn't have many relationships at all. Figured it was his fault. That was what his family used to tell him so he sort of still believed that fact to this day. Even though the majority of his fans and interests at this school were actually girls. But he simply didn't pry into that. Not at all. He would be like, "whatever" and move on. But Osiris knew it wasn't the same for Jack. Jack seemed like the type of person who had fleeting crushes from what he observed. And as it was pretty obvious that Jack had a habit of doing this, Osiris knew he hadn't really ever asked Jack about it.

However, Osiris was in deep thought about other things as they made their way to the mission board, knowing that, just as Osiris had followed him, Jack would also follow. Or... maybe not. Osiris made sure his companion and partner was still following him. He nodded and smiled at him when he did, and when they made it to the mission board, it seemed some of the missions had already been taken. Osiris didn't make a sound, as his eyes scanned it, picking out which one he wanted to do. He didn't take his eyes from the mission board until he was sure of which mission they should go on. There were many one star missions and since, Osiris didn't really want either of them to go all out today, he found a mission that was pretty simple. Osiris had picked one involving a few demons that were slightly unbecoming of them but nevertheless, it should be relatively easy. "How about this one, Jack? It's pretty simple. It's involving... a group of One Star demons that control electricity demons. What's really... strange about this though is that... The village that's claiming to be rampaged or whatever by them say that the demons are being ravaged." Osiris shrugged and said, "Oh well, might as well do it. No harm in seeing what's going on there. The village... apparently thinks they may just be one more than One Stars. Sounds... kind of like they're mixed up. But since the mission says it's a "One Star" mission, we might as well get it over with. Come on." Osiris remembered the other details about the mission but for some reason, didn't tell Jack about them. Figured that was to be for later, or he would tell him on the way to one of the portals. Since, apparently, this village was nowhere even close to this place. That would have to use that one room... Where the portals to other dimensions rested. Osiris nodded, and started walking towards that specific room, soon arriving there. Osiris easily found the portal in which they needed to go into but before Osiris hopped into it, he turned back to Jack and smiled saying, "Jack... When we come back, I'll be your wing-man. We can find that person you seem to be fawning over. Alright?" Osiris asked, proceeding to jump through the portal after that. He landed on the ground, and observed the land... This was definitely... not... something he expected.

As Osiris landed on the ground, he noticed that they were in totally different dimension, as a direct contrast to where their school is. Osiris found the school to be quite gloomy but this place... was actually a large, bright village with trees all around it. Luckily for them, they landed in a mass amount of trees, so their presences were concealed. Osiris could see someone walking past them, talking about something extremely insignificant. Osiris paid no attention to, and only when he realized it, did he notice that the sun above them was... much brighter than usual. So much so that Osiris was actually sweating from just being there for a few seconds. "Strange..." Osiris said, thinking that the mission board's description of this place was incredibly underrated. It said a "mildly hot" climate. But this heat... was actually quite unbearable... Osiris waited for Jack to come through the portal and when he did, he began walking to end of the thicket of trees, coming upon a bridge made completely out of the material from the trees. Under the bridge was a long river that actually glistened in the sun. Osiris didn't say a word as he started to cross the bridge, his companion Jack right behind him.

Donna egao ni deaetara, Every Heart yume ni fumidaseru no
Hito wa kanashimi no mukou ni, Every Heart shiawase ukabete nemuru

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eulalie stuck her sword through the middle of the canopy, holding it above her head like an umbrella. "I hope this doesn't damage my sword." She said with a slight frown. Eulalie had been given this sword as a gift from her mother when she was 14, and first started attending as an official student. Her mother and her didn't talk much, so the sword had a lot of sentimental value to her. She'd be quite upset if the stupid rain did something to her favorite weapon.

At his suggestion, she hopped onto his back, holding the canopy above them. Once they got to the cave, hopefully things would get better. Although the rain might have made the regular swamp water acidic too...This mission would be more challenging than she thought. Good.

"The cave is to the north. There should be a clearing in the trees where the cave is. At least that's what that man told me. He wasn't exactly willing to give out the information either. We're helping his village, you'd think he'd be more grateful. Sometimes I understand why demons don't seem to like humans very much."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me

Enduring Poster

User Image

"Mistake number one. You humans assume that there's a reason that demons don't like you. Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, some demons don't have a reason? Sometimes, we do stuff just for fun. You don't see me looking for excuses to kill stuff and wreck cities. As far as I'm concerned, it's more-or-less just for fun or to blow off steam." As Thanatos flew in the direction indicated, he couldn't help but crack a few jokes. Eulalie was practically asking for it. "Not easy, eh? Guess you...blew through the negotiation process? You had to...choke down some hard information? You had to...rub out the location of the cave?" Eventually, Thanatos and Eulalie cam across the cave, which was, thankfully, above sea level. So the ground within the cave was relatively dry. "Aaaaand here we are. Cave in the middle of nowhere that's also home to an unknown demon. Awesome."

"My heart sings ballads of blood and fire, my bed a warzone with wreckage clear. She came upon me in hot desire, and betrayed me leaving fear. Succubus, you leave me spent, restbroken, mouth filled with bile. All those cursed dreams your master sent, and all I remember is your cursed smile." Alruna sang this silent poem to herself, remembering the horrible tale behind it's origins. Years ago, one of her victims had become obsessed with her. Writing her poetry, declaring his love in public, and even stalking her. One fateful day, the love-stricken stalker attempted to break into Alruna's home, but ended up meeting Thanatos. With the stalker's sole focus being on Alruna, he had failed to realize that his 'love' and Thanatos lived under the same roof. Thanatos, not being the type to ask question, swiftly impaled the man without a second thought. With his dying breath, the man sang the poem, knowing that Alruna (who was silently watching from afar) would hear him, but he was unable to finish the poem. Not because he died from his injury, but because Thanatos grew annoyed with him and decided to end his life with one swift kick, knocking the man's head from his shoulders. "He had such a lovely voice. I wonder how the poem would have ended." Alruna wondered on what the next line of the poem could have been, but stopped when she noticed Annabele walking ahead of her. "Oh! Hello...Teacher. Class is going well, I assume? I'm sure that I'm top of the class, right?"

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Fuyu kara haru he kawaru
kokoro wa natsukashi sa de aza darake
I’m singing my blues
kanashimi mo namida mo aoku somaru
I’m singing my blues
ukigumo ni hanashi ta ai Oh oh

════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Hito watched the scene unfold before him, realizing that the whole reason he wanted to get Mona's attention was get her to become partners with this one girl. The strawberry haired girl. The one that was at the mission board but as he turned back to stop her and tell her to wait here, she was already leaving. He shrugged, figuring that, he might as well apologize to Mona for what he did. He had no other reason to stay around here with everybody else since a few more students had taken their share of missions and had gone off. After that happened, Hito really needed to go after Annabel, wherever she may be now, and scold her for basically no reason. He knew she was going to defend what she stands for as a teacher, as most should, but he felt that it was better for him to tell her to lay off the students like that. Some students are actually frustrated like that, like how Nikolai was. He sighed and shrugged, realizing that he still needed to go see if Mona was alright. "Damn it..." Hito said, making his way in the direction that he had seen Mona crash in. She had obviously been hurt by what happened, and Hito figured he needed to go apologize. Maybe going on a mission with her would help boost her spirits. "Not likely..." Hito said to himself, as he made his way past a few students who looked very surprised, at Mona's clumsy display and/or Hito running through the halls after a student that, if anyone else, he wouldn't have needed to concern himself with seeing if they were alright. Not every student was like Mona though. She was like glass... Really weakened glass. One touch from anyone seemed like it would shatter her world indefinitely. So, that's why Hito always had to make sure Mona was alright. Despite him wanting her to get more of a backbone then she had, she couldn't really be helped. And even Hito was a bit... shocked by her personality sometimes... He made it his sole goal in life to cheer up students, no matter what. And he wasn't going to pick favorites, so he was going to help Mona out whether or not killed him... or her. Whichever came first. Hito finally caught sight of Mona and slowed his pace to a normal walking pace, easily finding her. Hito, if his face could be seen, had a bright smile on his face, as he said, "Hello, Mona. I came to see if you're doing alright. I saw you basically wipe out back there when I whistled for you, so I wanted to come and apologize. And to see see if you had a partner for the missions."

════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Shinzou ga tomat ta you da
Owat ta tokoro de kooritsui ta You and I
Atama ni kizamu Trauma kawaku namida
Ae omoidasu ore no ai
Karakumo kanashiku mo nai
Talking to myself inside
Gaman deki zu kotae rare nai
Subete wa shikata ga nakat ta
Hito wa dea iya wakare wo tsudukerun da

Romantic Raider

User Image J A C K x x x j a c l y n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No x More x Dreaming x Of x The x Dead x As x If x Death x Itself x Was x Undone

No x More x Calling xLike xx Crow x For xx Boy x For xx Body x In x The x Garden

"W-Wing man?" Jack stammered, but Osiris had already gone ahead. Oh no....That wouldn't turn out well. Jack was so enamored with her current crush, but she couldn't act on it. He probably had someone already...She couldn't go after him. She'd only get hurt.

She followed Osiris through the portal, immediately feeling the heat. Damn....It definitely sucked to be wearing the male school uniform right now. But removing any layers would kinda reveal her feminine figure underneath, so she'd just have to grin and bear it.

"I wasn't expecting it to be this hot." She sighed, walking close behind Osiris. "Let's get this mission over with before we die out in this heat or something. Where should we start looking for these demons?"

Jack purposely didn't bring up the subject of him being her wing man, since she was hoping that he'd forget about it now that they had started the mission. Osiris didn't know who she was fawning over, and she wanted to keep it that way. She couldn't let anyone know....But it was so hopeless, wasn't it? What was the point of her drooling over this guy when nothing would come of it? He probably already had a girlfriend....And if he didn't, then he still wouldn't pay any attention to her. Why should he?

No x More x Dreaming x Like xx Girl x So x In x Love x With x The x Wrong x World

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

Юsiris Αzuma

Ikutsu namida o nagashitara, Every Heart sunao ni nareru darou
Dare ni omoi wo tsutaetara, Every Heart kokoro mitasareru no darou

Osiris looked back at Jack and realized that he hadn't really said anything concerning the thing about him being a wing man. Osiris may have been quiet but he definitely was not oblivious to anything. Especially considering that him and Jack were almost like best friends. Osiris turned away from Jack and thought about what he had asked. He had a cold look on his face but his face was covered in sweat, as he trudged past the bridge and onto the next patch of land. Osiris knelt down to the ground, and he put his hand on the grass. Not a word was spoken to Jack about anything. He stood back up and realized that they were crude footprints leading in the direction to the north. Osiris pointed in that direction and started walking in that direction, noticing something as they continued through the thicket of trees. This dimension was essentially rooted to the ground, in more ways than one. Trees surrounded them, and the ground was covered in grass. As they passed through one thicket, they were right back in another one, where the grass seemed to be getting slightly taller. Not that much but when Osiris stopped to look at the ground, he realized that they were indeed going in the right direction. Osiris looked back at Jack, and gave him a sharp glare. Something Jack wasn't telling him. "Jack, stop." Osiris told him, turning around to him. He gave his friend a cold stare again and said, "There is something you're hiding from me, Jack. I just know it. I was trying to ignore my curiosity but there is something about this person that you like. Something about yourself that you aren't telling me." Osiris spoke to Jack, his expression lighting up a bit. "Jack, aren't we... like, best friends? Why don't you tell me what's wrong buddy? Because..." Osiris said, looking down at the ground again. The footprints were beginning to look more and fresh and more were beginning to accumulate with the first number of tracks that he had found. "We have a bit of time before we reach the demons. So, we can either talk now or... when we get back to the school. Either way, I'm quite curious about your intentions with this person you like. I don't usually prod, Jack, but because of the fact that you didn't address me at all, when we arrived here, in terms of the wing man comment I made, I must ask you. For my own reasons." Osiris started walking again, the black sash tied around his arm, the grip on it tightening, part of drooping into his hand. "Your choice, my friend. Whether or not you answer me now, is your choice. But I will ask you later. You worry me when you don't really tell me what you're really feeling. I always have to figure out everything about you from your actions. So, if you're hiding something from me, tell me, now."

Donna egao ni deaetara, Every Heart yume ni fumidaseru no
Hito wa kanashimi no mukou ni, Every Heart shiawase ukabete nemuru

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Demons should find other hobbies then." She sighed. Eulalie's mother had told her that not all demons were bad, but so far she had yet to meet one that didn't terrorize people for no reason. Well, aside from Thanatos and his friends. Although she had heard many times about their bad deeds, she had never seen them do it personally---therefor, she had nothing against them yet.

"H-Hey, I didn't do anything like that." Eulalie stammered, showing emotion for the first time that whole mission. She blushed slightly, but soon enough she had regained her composure. "A demon and a pervert...A demonic pervert."

Once they had landed, she slid off his back, keeping the canopy above them for now, until they were completely in the cave. It was dark inside....at least it would have been to a normal human. Eulalie could see perfectly, yet she was unaware of how strange that was. "Keep your voice down, we don't want to let it know we're here....The cave goes far back too. We might have to do some walking--"

Never mind.

Before she could even finish her sentence, she dived out of the way, taking Thanatos with her. A gigantic stream of rushing water suddenly expelled from the cave, sizzling as it hit the ground. The demon was obviously aware of them being there. They no longer had the element of surprise. The demon oozed it's way out of the cave, appearing before them. It had a humanoid shape, but not physical features. It was like looking at a mold filled with dark water.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me

Enduring Poster

User Image

'Woah, woah, woah. Hold up. Little miss 'I'm-So-Tough-I-Scared-All-My-Emotions-Away.', Let's back this conversation up a little bit. If anything, I'm a perverted demon. Calling me a demonic pervert sorta implies I'm into some sort of...hellish sex or something. That's Alruna's game." Thanatos may have not been able to remember Eulalie's name, but he knew for a fact that he had never seen her show any emotion (other than annoyance) to anything he did. So causing her to blush and stumble over her words thanks to a sexual remark hadn't been expected. In all honestly, he didn't even think that Eulalie would realize that he was making a joke. Before he could think of another joke (to see how Eulalie would react), Eulalie dove towards him, sending them both spiraling out of the way of a steaming blast of acidic water. "That's...that's the demon?" Thanatos gasped, staring at the horrific looking creature? "Really that's it? No wonder it's attacking the village. I'd go on a killing spree too if I looked like that. I mean...seriously...That thing is what would happen if someone dumped Chemical X on a dead tree." Slowly, the cave began to light up as a wispy, purple aura started to envelop Thanatos. "I know, I know. Purple isn't exactly the most 'Murderous' color, but a guy has to work with what he's got."

"P-P-Partner?" Mona stuttered, too terrified to make eye-contact with Hito, so she kept her wings covering her eyes. "No...My partners aren't here. And Thanatos says that I...I..." Mona wanted to tell Hito that Thanatos had forbidden her from leaving the school without he or Alruna by her side. Not out of spite, but because they knew her the best, so they both knew that her shyness and naivety would be taken advantage of by others. Mona kept her emotions hidden, but it greately shamed her that Thanatos and Alruna, who were one 'Secret Underground Base' away from being super-villains, had to protect her from other people. "No, I don't have a partner for any missions." She had made a promise to herself that she would put herself out there, maybe make a few friends that didn't think that murder was the national past-time. "I...I was looking f-f-for one..."

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

Annabel sighed. Oh look, it was her favorite student. The one who never showed up, yet managed to be at the tippity top of the class. Annabel had her reasons for that---selfish as they were.

"Of course you are." She said. She didn't sound very happy. Annabel may allow Alruna to continue to pass her class no matter what she did, but that didn't mean she did so with a smile. But she didn't plan on ever going back on her word either. Alruna wasn't exactly responsible, but she was a pleasant girl to be around (at least Annabel thought so). Plus, Alruna was kind of keeping a rather big secret that she didn't exactly want the world to know.

"And I'm sure you haven't been dropping any hints to Eulalie, right?" She asked, a smirk forming on her lips. "Speaking of which, have you seen her? I saw her adjusting some paintings awhile ago, but now I can't find her. She keeps trying to sneak away and go on missions by herself."

User Image

Romantic Raider

User Image J A C K x x x j a c l y n
No x More x Dreaming x Of x The x Dead x As x If x Death x Itself x Was x Undone

No x More x Calling xLike xx Crow x For xx Boy x For xx Body x In x The x Garden

"H-Hey! There isn't any point in talking about it, so why bother?" Jack said nervously. When she got nervous, her voice tended to get higher pitched, and keeping it low was becoming a struggle for her. "Listen, the person that I like doesn't even know I exist, so this whole wingman thing is just a waste of time. I..I appreciate the help, but it's not going to do any good."

Jack folded her arms over her chest and continued walking. She didn't know where they were supposed to go exactly, but she wanted to get there as soon as possible, so they could be distracted. "Let's just focus on the mission, okay? We can focus on my lovelife later...Or lack of one." It was hard to have a lovelife when everyone thought you weren't your real gender. For obvious reasons.

"How long are we going to be here anyway?" Jack asked, squinting up at the sun. "This uniform is definitely not made for hot weather. I just want to get this over with."

No x More x Dreaming x Like xx Girl x So x In x Love x With x The x Wrong x World

Enduring Poster

User Image

"You don't sound very pleased to see your prized student. That hurts me, ma'am." Alruna smiled, loving every second of their conversation. As a succubus, Alruna loved manipulating others, and getting her hooks into Annabel had been one of the easiest conquests of her life. The woman herself was strong-willed, but thanks to Alruna's soul-sensing abilities, she had quickly uncovered ammunition to use against the older woman. And now they had an agreement. So long as Alruna didn't reveal Annabel's secret, the succubus' grades would be kept above all others. "Have I seen her? Not personally, no. But a little birdie told me that she left on a mission an hour ago. Alongside one particular red-eyed demon boy, perhaps you know him?" Alruna twirled her bangs around, not giving Annabel a completely clear answer. The description would be enough for Annabel to figure it out, but Alruna just loved to be difficult.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff