Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE'RE SKIPPING VERY SOON TO THE NEXT ARC. GET READY FOR A TIME SKIP PLEASE.

YAY 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
DOUBLE YAY 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
AWWW YEAH 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Enduring Poster

Alruna,Thanatos, and Mona

User Image

Slowly, the bats began to disappear into the shadows, allowing the Sun's rays to illuminate the room's interior. Alruna was sitting on front of her mirror, brushing her hair. Behind her laid Alyss, her body covered in sweat and several long, red marks were strewn across her back. Alruna had known that the girl had some darkness in her heart, and it hadn't taken her very long to figure out why it was there. She had a few...perversions that Alruna was happy to oblige. Luckily for them both, Alruna already owned a whip (detailed to resemble her tail), so it hadn't taken them long to resume their fun. "And I believe that this is yours." With a flick of her wrist, a large, gaseous white ball appeared before slowly breaking down into a thin mist and entering Alyss' mouth and nose. Alruna had completely removed Alyss soul during their time together, jokingly stating that 'she did not want their fun to corrupt Alyss soul any further'.

It's...a full moon?" Mona questioned, lifting her wings away from her eyes so she could see a few of the mission postings. "Are there a lot of werewolves?" Mona had taken Alvie's comment at face value, causing her to recoil in fear from the board, almost as if she believed a werewolf would somehow attack her through the paper. When Alvie mentioned finding a partner, Mona tried to speak up, but all she managed was a squeak. "I want to be your partner." Was what she desperately wanted to say, but she couldn't do it. Mona had become well aware of her dependence on Thanatos and Alruna for her social needs, and greatly wanted to make a social circle larger than two people she had known for a few years. After yet another male arrived and shouted at Alvie, Mona nearly jumped out of her skin. "Excuse me!" She screamed as she turned around and flew away as quickly as possible...only to slam into the mission board. Now almost to tears, Mona flew away again, this time watching where she was going.

Surefire Protagonist

9,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
Ѧℓνιє ȵιѕѕa Ɍhσѕωєи
A fair rose among an army
User Image

Alvie had heard Mona make some kind of noise as she left, but had brushed it off as some alternate dimensional farewell. She was going to ask about it, but then a rather disheveled haired boy who was much too loud called out to her and she decided to forget Mona's squeak for now. But as she opened her mouth to reply, Mona crashed out past her shouting a nearly unintelligible 'excuse me'. "Oh I hope I didn't do something to upset her, she seems very sensitive..." Alvie worried aloud.

"Either way," She said with a sharp shake of her head, "I'm Alvie, or Nissa, whichever you prefer." Then she cut a quick curtsy, it was polite, after all. She then noticed why the boy was so noisy, he had a pair of headphones in. Very rude for conversation. "Inside of the hall is a mission board, that's where you get these." Alvie explained and held up a slip of paper with mission details. "This tells you who and on what dimension to find a demon causing a disturbance, then you go kill them." She elaborated. "Fresh blood, huh? Well, I salute you on being able to get from point A to point B with seemingly no help, a skill I have not yet mastered." Alvie made a faux salute, well aware that most of her actions were better suited for an old Victorian parlor. "Now, of course, if you can't hear me it's your fault and I'm not repeating myself." She teased with a grin.

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Fuyu kara haru he kawaru
kokoro wa natsukashi sa de aza darake
I’m singing my blues
kanashimi mo namida mo aoku somaru
I’m singing my blues
ukigumo ni hanashi ta ai Oh oh

════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Hito couldn't help but laugh at the spectacle of this new boy. He found him absolutely, delightfully hilarious. "Young man, you do have the new student vibe going on there. But I'm sure, with this young man's help, things will definitely look up for you. We have had conversations on the regular about this school and it's people, haven't we, Aramis?" That was one thing that Hito liked to do with his students. No matter who they were, even they weren't particularly his students, Hito definitely made it a point to be friendly with them and know them a first name basis. Of course, the students didn't call him "Hito" simply, and only added to a mister onto the front to emphasize that he was a teacher but truthfully, he didn't mind. Other teachers saw this as kind of a nuisance but he didn't really care what the others thought about anything he did. Hito raised an eyebrow under the armor over his head, and chuckled at Aramis carefree attitude when it came to Annabel. "I'm sure she really is. I'm sure. Maybe... I can break her outside shell? Maybe she really is very sweet on the inside. I'm just concerned if her not being all crazy on you students would do more harm than good." Hito went silent for awhile but truthfully, that was a worry to him. He chuckled at what was going on and patted both of their shoulders, finding hilarity in these missions.

"Well, Amaris, I definitely think you're right. I know you can do it. And young man, you too. Just follow Amaris as a partner. He's a pretty kick a** partner. And if you do well, Annabel won't try to lecture you into the ground! She's... actually done that to most everyone here to be honest... It's a little troublesome to be honest..." Hito chuckled nervously even though he was quite serious with what he was saying. "Nonetheless! I would like you not to feel so tense around me and everyone else because I assure you, that I will be always be there for you whenever you need my help. Just let me know. The name is Hitoshirezu. But just call Hito or "Mister Hito". Whatever works with you. I'm pretty much this way with everyone so don't worry, I'm not trying to hit on you." Hito joked and soon realized that many students around were beginning to observe the mission board, the missions piled up. The students would have seen him smile if it had not been for the fact that the armor he was wearing, pretty much covered any type of facial expressions he would have been able to give. But he paid attention to the one girl that had walked up after the two boys had walked up. She had been trying to look for a mission to go on with someone and as Hito looked over to her, he realized she looked... slightly lost. Hito heard a few other students address him, or rather, the students going around the mission board but as he turned to address them back, he saw that they were already gone.

He shrugged and figured he might as well talk to the girl with bright red hair that almost blinded him with its fineness.... Not really. That would have been... weird. Before addressing this new girl, he turned back to Amaris and the young man with him and said, "Good luck on your missions, you two. May the destruction of the demons be imminent!" Usually, that was something he told everyone here to feel them with a sense of pride, knowing that all the students here were quite powerful in their own way. He quickly made his way over to the girl with the bright pink hair and told her, "Good morning there, miss! How are you doing this morning?" Hito asked the red haired girl whom was staring intently at the board as she looked up and down at the choices. "I thought you looked... sort of lost with the missions. It is to be expected though, we have quite a lot this morning. Lately, really... Anyway, would you like help confirming your choice on the mission you'd be willing to take? Because I would be more than willing to help you with anything, anything at all."

However, before he could do anything else, one of the students, an imp, whom he found... a little... well... surprising would be the word? Yeah, surprising is definitely the word indeed. This was... Mona, someone who he often with two other people. Thanatos and Alruna. Two very interesting beings. Three very interesting beings, to begin with. He realized that something she did was kind of surprising and actually a little startling to a few other students around there. Not to mention him, but he managed to hide the surprise that she had done to him. Not many people, period, could surprise him. But Mona was definitely one of those people that could surprise the crap out of him. And before he could help this girl with the strawberry colored hair, he turned in the direction she had flown away to and rubbed his chin, realizing he could do something to help this girl out. "Wait here for a moment, please." Hito told her, as he started to call out to Mona. But he seriously stopped himself. Directly in his own tracks. He realized that he shouldn't be loud and crazy towards her so... what was it that he normally did to get her attention? Hm... What was it? He didn't want to scare her away so he whistled. But this was whistle was significant, very much so. It was a whistle he only used when he didn't want to upset the natural order. And he quite often used it on Mona. While it didn't always get her to return, she hadn't flown too far away from their current location. So, Hito whistled this specific whistle, loud enough for everyone to hear. Especially Mona. The whistle was something he picked up from another teacher. He... never remembered what that teacher's name and believed he got... Okay, maybe this wasn't the best idea. But as sure as he was she would turn around because this whistle, sometimes broke the silence throughout the air, almost snapping it in half for the people he aimed it at. It was strange but he knew it would get her attention. As if he knew she would look back at him, he waved her back towards him.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Shinzou ga tomat ta you da
Owat ta tokoro de kooritsui ta You and I
Atama ni kizamu Trauma kawaku namida
Ae omoidasu ore no ai
Karakumo kanashiku mo nai
Talking to myself inside
Gaman deki zu kotae rare nai
Subete wa shikata ga nakat ta
Hito wa dea iya wakare wo tsudukerun da

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

Юsiris Αzuma

— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ― ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―

Ikutsu namida o nagashitara, Every Heart sunao ni nareru darou
Dare ni omoi wo tsutaetara, Every Heart kokoro mitasareru no darou

"My fault, Jack. I did not mean to surprise you like that. I will use more discretion next time and fully comprehend the situation. Please forgive me." See, this was how Osiris lost friends. He spoke in this way whenever anyone ever reprimanded him for anything. He didn't reveal that he had a lot of insecurities but... sometimes, it was pretty noticeable. And whenever anyone reprimanded him on anything, he usually gave robotic-like responses. They were so like, practiced too. He made sure to replicate strange responses to this other times because that was truthfully the only way he was going to learn from his mistakes. Small, big, terrible, lame mistakes... Whatever he could learn from to become a much better person, he would learn from this way. His robotic-like response and expression soon turned into a happier one and he smiled back at Jack when he heard that Jack's day was going well so far. He didn't expect much of a day to be had so far in the morning but, more or less, happiness was hard to come by sometimes. So whenever he could portray it to, at least Jack, likely, one of his only friend if not his only friend, was pretty much a given when it came to him.

"Excellent, my friend. I am glad you are having a chipper day so far. Not much can be said for most of the students at this school, which is why I barely speak to any of them." Osiris' responses were usually pretty cold to most other students that he wasn't friendly with, even though everyone seemed to be friendly with him. He shrugged and as Jack asked him, he took his sweet time answering it. Not because he was trying to make him wait but... because he was thinking over everything he said before he said it. So, as Jack asked him a question, he pondered on the thought for a bit. Finally, as Osiris thought of what to say, he continued to follow Jack down the hallway, as he answered his friend saying, "Well, Jack, my day has been... alright so far. Morning's are not my thing as you can see. The only reason I'm even up right now is because you were kind of enough to wake me." Osiris's sarcasm was hopefully not lost even though his monotonic expressions. Because he wasn't a morning person and the only way Osiris EVER got up in the mornings was because Jack woke up so early and took his showers, and left the room earlier than he did. The one thing that Osiris had never noticed was that how Jack's voice was... unnaturally than most people's. Osiris had never noticed that. He honestly just believed Jack was sick all the time, at least when he first met him, but now, he just simply takes it as Jack's normal voice. So... Guess you could say he did notice how weird it was. Now, he honestly doesn't really give much of a damn. "But yes... I was looking for you. Mainly to ask if you would like to join me on participating in one of the missions today. I've been hearing that there are a lot lately so I'm eager to start getting at them all with massive gusto and determination. Would you mind being my partner for today, Jack?"

Donna egao ni deaetara, Every Heart yume ni fumidaseru no
Hito wa kanashimi no mukou ni, Every Heart shiawase ukabete nemuru

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

Aramis' smile lit up a bit form the flattery he was receiving. It was rather nice to have his talents recognized by a teacher, well, one that wasn't so cranky that they refused to acknowledge them. He scratched the back of his head and laughed a bit as their teacher moved on from them, probably to go give some other students a pep talk, too. He returned his gaze to Nikolai and motioned towards the request board. "Five each, that means ten missions, shall we go pick some up before all the fun ones get snagged away and we get stuck stepping on swarms of pygmy demons?" Pygmy demons were tiny little bastards, no fun for Aramis to kill because they required almost no skill and were hardly a threat. They were regarded as a nuisance and were the subject of the usual "last pick" requests. "We'll stick to the easier one-stars, though, so that I can give you an idea of what it would be like to go on a mission solo. I'm a summoner, so there will actually be three of us out there, your job at first will be to give me the time I need to summon. I'm rank A, so my summons are big and nasty, but they take about a half-minute to channel, and they take a whole lot of energy so don't be surprised if I ask to stop and eat."

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Noble Detective

9,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x x x x x x x うたかた花火
x x x x x x x x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

x x x x x x x x x x x x x甘い吐息「君のこと嫌いになれたらいいのに」
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x Even now( I think of that summer day)
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xEven though when I realized it(the time had already passed) !

User Image

Aimee noticed that one of the teachers approached her. She nodded no to him. "I am not lost, I am just merely planning on what my method should be." She spoke the teacher as she decided to take two missions right now, they were considered to be at easier level right not. If she found herself a partner, then she would pick a higher level one next time she comes to the board. Which she usually does since her cousin has to make sure is alright after every few missions. Once the teacher had left she was about to leave herself.

Aimee saw that two more students were at the board. "Hello. Also don't worry, there are still a few good missions left." She spoke to them, she lightly smiled as she nodded hello to the other boy that was with him. "So both of working together with today's missions. Good luck." She spoke to them, as she

Romantic Raider

User Image
    Eulalie West
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
    Remember Me?
    I'm Everything You Can't Control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Interesting." Eulalie mused, staring up at the rain clouds once they were sheltered. Unfortunately, her uniform had not escaped without taking damage, and the once prim and proper dress was now littered with holes and tears.

"The demon is supposed to be connected to the water. If that means it can control it, this will be a difficult mission indeed. It will undoubtedly use the rain water against us." She said calmly. Her uniform was a mess, but she was able to ignore it simply because the rips were even on both sides. Each side of her body had an even (at least to the eye) amount of rips in her uniform. That was enough to keep her sane.

"We should question some of the villagers. They might be able to tell us where we can find the demon. That way we don't have to wait for him to find us, and cause more damage."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
    It's Only Me
    Infecting Everything You Love

Romantic Raider

User Image
    a l y s s
    User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

beauty turned to toys
    hard work chipped away
    til your creation is nothing butmemory
    remembered only in nostalgic yearning

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So.

That had been...

Oh my god.

Alyss couldn't event think of an intelligent thought in her own head. Her back stung, and that definitely wasn't a bad thing. She was already breathing deeply, but an audible gasp left her lips once her soul was returned to her. That had been sort of like...cheating, right? But she supposed she needed to thank Alruna. Despite what they had done, Alyss soul would still be pure...Although Alyss wasn't sure if Alruna did it for Alyss' sake, or so that Alruna could continue to entertain herself with her pure soul.

She pushed herself to her feet, wincing as she did so. She was on her feet now, standing there unsure of what to do. Thanking Alruna seemed....Odd. Alyss definitely wanted to thank her--Hell, she wanted to send her a thank you card--but that just didn't seem right.

As she stood there, a thought suddenly came to her. "Oh my god we're going to be in so much trouble!" She suddenly gasped. Doing anything, er, 'nasty' on campus was kind of a no-no. Alyss hadn't exactly been quiet during that either. What if a teacher had been patrolling or something and heard her? Fffffff

She was panicking now. "U-Uh, okay, if any of the teachers ask, tell them that I, uh, stubbed my toe and that's why I was screaming! Y-Yeah, that sounds reasonable, right?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's the doll-maker's burden

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Romantic Raider

User Image J A C K x x x j a c l y n
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    No x More x Dreaming x Of x The x Dead x As x If x Death x Itself x Was x Undone

No x More x Calling xLike xx Crow x For xx Boy x For xx Body x In x The x Garden

"Sure, that sounds like fun!" Jack said cheerfully. "People never ask me to go on missions with them...I guess most students focus on the offensive part of battling rather than staying protected." It was true. A lot of students were more focused on beating up the demons, rather than protecting themselves from them. Because of that, Jack, and a lot of the other defensive students, were forgotten.

"What kind of mission do you want to do?" She asked him. "An easy one, or a hard one? If it's going to be just the two of us, then maybe we should go for an easier one. Unless we could convince others to go with us." Jack had a certain someone in mind. She had never gone on a mission with him before, and she was always too nervous to ask him herself.

Just thinking about fighting along side by side with him made her blush. Jack came dangerously close to asking Osiris to hunt down that certain guy for her, but she decided against it. If she seemed to excited, that might blow her cover or something.

"L-Let's go get a mission." She stammered, shaking her head to get rid of the blush. "You can pick."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    No x More x Dreaming x Like xx Girl x So x In x Love x With x The x Wrong x World

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Enduring Poster

Alruna,Thanatos, and Mona

User Image

"Great. Acid water, demons, and humans. Oh my." Thanatos groaned loudly. After Eulalie informed him of her plan to gather information, he scoffed, finding a spot on the nearest wall and decided to lean against it. "News flash. These people are being terrorized by a demon, I'm a demon. And my eyes are red and bright as hell. I'm pretty sure that these people aren't gonna tell me anything without pissing themselves first. So I'm gonna leave the 'Question and Answer' part of this mission to you."

Scared, embarrassed, and on the verge of tears, Mona tried her best to get away from the crowd. Halfway down the hallway, Mona felt a twinge of hope, believing that she had escaped without incident...until a mind-numbingly loud whistle pierced her ears. "Aah!" She screamed as she clutched her head in pain. With her head in her hand, Mona was unable to continue flying and fell to the ground. Her velocity caused her to slide across the hard, marble floors, only stopping when she collided with the opposite wall. Now letting her tears flow freely, Mona cried softly, refusing to leave the small corner she had found herself in.

"That excuse won't fool anyone." Alruna chuckled, finally finished with her hair and partway through putting on her uniform. "I've never heard a woman make sounds like that just from a stubbed toe. Actually, I don't think I've heard sounds like that at all until today." Alruna gave herself a once-over in the mirror, making sure that he uniform was on properly, and gave herself a large smile. "Fabulous as always." Twirling around once, letting the hem of her skirt fly upwards with her movement, Alruna was ready for the day. And as if she hadn't spent her morning performing deviant sex acts with Alyss, Alruna simply walked out of their shared room and turned right, heading towards the cafeteria. She might have gained most of her sustenance from from souls, she still enjoyed the occasional physical snack, especially sweets.

Tipsy Lunatic

Nikolai ▼ Formis
    Этот перевод программы в настоящее время не работает, мы сделаем все возможное, чтобы исправить это

Niko took all this in and tried to plan in his head how he should go about the fight. "Sounds good, I'm rank A offensive, so I should be able to give you cover for a while. I hope you don't mind if I smoke while we're fighting, it helps my power a bit." He said. He was somewhat nervous about fighting, he had never seen a demon before. What would they look like? These would be weaker ones, but how weak does that mean? What if he was really s**t at fighting and Aramis wound up getting hurt while he was summoning? Questions raced through his head. Niko's hands shook a bit as he thought, both from fear and excitement of what was going to happen. "So what mission should we start with? There are quite a few here." Niko said as he examined the list.
    OOC: Sorry about my absence earlier

Разве я вас в заблуждение?

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
    Science reassures.

Aramis didn't mind smoke at all, as a matter of fact whenever he tried summoning Ignis, a fire deity from a dimension of draconian bipeds, he could fill a twelve story building with the smoke he produced. He simply laughed and patted Nikolai on the shoulder. "not at all. How about this one? It's a group of basic fire demons, the request came from a nearby town, so there's almost no travel required. It's probably about two miles away at the most. A little nomad village. Fire Demons are aggressive, but not all that powerful, so it'll be a good start for you." Aramis wanted to ease Nikolai into this, some demons could be seriously terrifying, and very dangerous, even one-stars like these if they weren't handled properly. Luckily Fire Demons were relatively stupid and weak, and a group of four (what the request entailed) would be easy pickings. Aramis probably wouldn't even have to summon one of his 10 powerhouse creatures, he could stick with a simple kelpie or something. "So what do you say? Up for a literal baptism by fire?"

{{OOC: Don't worry about it!}}

Tipsy Lunatic

Nikolai ▼ Formis
    Этот перевод программы в настоящее время не работает, мы сделаем все возможное, чтобы исправить это

Niko calmed down a bit and grinned. "Fire demons, huh? Damn, fire's my specialty. Oh well, I'll stick with other stuff. Either way, this sounds good. Let's take it." Niko cracked his neck and popped his knuckles. He was getting tense from stress. He tried imagining how a fire demon would look, what a good way to combat one would be. Certainly couldn't use fire, fight fire with fire was not an appropriate figure of speech for this situation, ironically.
    "How are we gonna get there anyway? Just walk?" Niko asked. He had made an attempt once at using telekinesis to fly, but it ended poorly with his face bloody and his shoes hanging from a tree.

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
    Science reassures.

The redheaded boy thought for a moment, they could walk to the town, it wouldn't take long, or they could do something much lazier and faster! Aramis held up one finger in a "one moment please" fashion as he took as deep breath and moved to the nearest empty wall. He placed his hand on it and three large interlocking signet rings appeared, spinning and locking into place with one another. He exhaled deeply and said "Gatekeeper." Upon his completion of the word, a Gatekeeper Spirit emerged fromm the wall and looked towards Aramis. The boy handed the spirit the mission paper and said "These coordinates, please." The spirit nodded and tapped on the three signet rings, causing them to slide apart and create a rift in space. This rift had the image of the town they were headed to in it that rippled like a disturbed pond. Aramis motioned Nikolai towards the watery surface and said "After you. He only keeps it open for two minutes at a time. I'll explain the details once we're through."

Tipsy Lunatic

Nikolai ▼ Formis

Niko looked to the gatekeeper, to the gate, to Aramis multiple times before shrugging and walking through. So this was the power of magic, Niko wished that he was a summoner so he could pull neat tricks like that. He stepped through the portal as he decided to call it and found himself in the village. "That... that is really cool." Niko said. He realized that he was off campus now and immediately pulled out his pack of cigarettes and stuck one of them in his mouth. He created a small spark on his hand that ignited into a flame the size that a match would make. Moving the flame to his finger, he moved his hand to his mouth and ignited the cigarette. He put out the flame, pulled the cigarette out of his mouth, and let a big puff of smoke out of his mouth.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces