Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE'RE SKIPPING VERY SOON TO THE NEXT ARC. GET READY FOR A TIME SKIP PLEASE.

YAY 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
DOUBLE YAY 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
AWWW YEAH 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

Юsiris Αzuma

— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ― ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―

Ikutsu namida o nagashitara, Every Heart sunao ni nareru darou
Dare ni omoi wo tsutaetara, Every Heart kokoro mitasareru no darou

Osiris sighed, and forced Jaclyn to lean against his chest. "How many times do I have to tell you?" Osiris said, bonking her head lightly and playfully. "I don't want to lose you either. But I don't like to see you like that. I can understand what you're trying to show everyone. That you are in love with me and you do love me. I get that, I really do. And I feel the same way. But we can show our love without going crazy about it. How about this?" Osiris pondered on a thought for a second and continued shortly after, "We can still tell Haku that we're together. And pretty much rub it in his face too. But you don't need to be so pushy about it. That time will come when everybody sees us as lovers, you've just got to give it time. I know what might cheer you up though." Osiris smiled at her, and knelt down to her face, bringing her off of the dance floor, and sitting at one of the farther tables. He smiled at her, and kissed her cheek saying, "Cheer up, Jaclyn. Cheer up my wonderful girlfriend. Cheer up." He kissed her cheek her again, and finally stole a kiss from her lips. It was a short one that cooled Jaclyn down, or at least thought it would have. "Better?" He asked her, mimicking her own words. "You're incredible, Jaclyn. Why would I ever want to lose someone who loves me unconditionally like you do? Do you know how much I've been waiting for someone like you to be in my life? For a long time. My parents were s**t to me. They treated me with pretty much, zero respect. But you. You think I'm the greatest person ever. Everything I say you seem to take in such high regard. And when you compliment me, it gives me some of the greatest feelings ever. I love you, Jaclyn. And that is never going to change, alright? Just leave Haku alone for now. He's just trying to get over me. He'll find someone else soon, I just know it. Can you promise me, you won't act like that towards him anymore? I don't like to see that side of you. I love to see, cute, lovable, adorable Jaclyn. I promise you, I'll never do anything to hurt you. Ever."

Donna egao ni deaetara, Every Heart yume ni fumidaseru no
Hito wa kanashimi no mukou ni, Every Heart shiawase ukabete nemuru

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

Well, he could no check cleaning his room off of his to-do list. She had worked so fast it amazed him. Everything was in order, and his room looked....nice. It was a bit weird. He worked very quickly with his picture for her, he had a talent for sketching with speed and detail. He was finished the horizon and the moon in a minute or two. He moved down from there to the grassy plains, which only took moderate detail, because there was so much grass that detailing it all would take a microscope. He immediately moved to the cliff after he felt enough detail had been put into the plains, sketching the rough edges of the stone darker in contrast to the grass below. Finishing things, he took his second pencil and began shading, filling the sky with a dark gray and the shadows of the distant trees. It wasn't long before he was finished. He was critical of his own work, but he pulled Eulalie snug up beside him with his hand around her waist and placed the picture in her lap. "It's not the best work I've done, and you certainly deserve better, but here." His voice was quiet, and he was acting quite sheepish. He was an artist, yes, but he wasn't used to giving his pictures as gifts. Was it good enough for her? He sure didn't think so. But that was up to her to decide.

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Summon Active: None

Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image

*~Haku Yukuzi~*

With no where to go, a captive heart cannot move...
Not even my own emotions can be seen by those averted eyes...

Haku noticed Jack/Jaclyn trying to rub Osiris in his face, but he honestly didn't care at this point. He'd gotten what he wanted from that first song, Osiris' attention for one last time. He'd accept them being together and still do his best to keep a platonic friendship with Osiris. He knew they were 'official' now, so he actually wanted to do the mature thing and congratulate them.

When the song finished, he told the band he'd be right back and to play something slow and soft. He moved down from the stage and skirted his way around the crowd. He'd seen the two move to a table now and so he aimed for that. He was picking up on the last bits of what Osiris was saying and it made him smile a tiny bit, glad the other understood the singing more than Jack seemed to.

He got to the table and gave a small wave and a faint bow as he said, "Hey, this might seem... random, I guess, but I'm not an idiot nor blind to what's going on with you two. I just wanted to tell you that I accept it, that I'm not going to try and screw things up for you both. And I wanted to say 'congratulations' since you two are... official, now." A small smile broke his passive features as he added, "I really am happy for you both." He then did something rather impulsive, for him, and moved to hug Jack, then Osiris before backing away a bit, hesitating to return to the stage in case either wanted to say something else.

User Image

... I don't care how live or what you do
... Just don't tell me that it's painful

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away
til your creation is nothing butmemory
remembered only in nostalgic yearning

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"...Maybe I'm just seeing things." Alyss said slowly. She got to her feet, staring at the spot she had seen the movement. Nothing was there. Wasn't even a sign of something ever having been there at all. She was so sure she had seen something...

"I think I'm just tired." She said, forcing herself to look away from the spot. People sometimes hallucinated when they were tired, right? That must be what was happening to her now. She didn't get much sleep last night, and then what with the dance...she just needed sleep or something.

"Maybe we should go back." She suggested. Even though she kept trying to tell herself she was simply seeing things, she felt uneasy standing there out in the open. She had never seen anything other than a few insects in this dimension. But that shadow had a human-like figure....She was losing it, wasn't she?

That's the doll-maker's burden

Romantic Raider

User Image J A C K x x x j a c l y n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No x More x Dreaming x Of x The x Dead x As x If x Death x Itself x Was x Undone

No x More x Calling xLike xx Crow x For xx Boy x For xx Body x In x The x Garden

"Stop it, you're making me blush!" Jack giggled. She definitely was blushing. "I love you too, Osiris. I'm sorry I kinda acted childishly about Haku. I just...You guys were such good friends. I didn't want you to ever change your mind about me...But I guess it's kinda my fault you guys aren't talking much anymore, isn't it?"

As if on cue, Haku showed up. Jack listened to him speak, skeptical at first. He could be faking it...but that didn't matter, did it? Even if it was all an act, he was at least trying to pretend like he was okay with it. That was more than Jack would have done. She could admit it to herself, she was terribly childish with this sort of stuff.

"Uh, thanks." She said. She didn't hug him in return, not out of spite but simply because she hadn't been expecting it, and couldn't react fast enough. She stood up from her chair, giving Osiris a quick kiss on the lips before taking a step back. "I should probably let you guys talk. I...guess I'll see you guys later." Honestly, Jack didn't want to leave. A part of her expected Osiris to suddenly fall in love with each him while she was gone. But she wanted to be with Osiris, and not be the girlfriend that ruins all his past friendships. So she'd let them talk, let them work things out.

She waved goodbye, and left the dance all together, heading back to her room.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No x More x Dreaming x Like xx Girl x So x In x Love x With x The x Wrong x World

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?
I'm Everything You Can't Control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I think it's lovely." She said. Her voice was emotionless, but she really did mean it. She loved the picture, but she just didn't show it. That shouldn't have been a surprise to Aramis, since it was well known that Eulalie didn't show any emotions. Although he seemed to be one of the few people capable of pulling a smile out of her, or bringing a blush to her face. No one else could really do that.

"Thank you." She continued. "I'll frame it, and hang it up on my wall....I'll have to find some measuring tape though. It has to be in the exact center." Her room didn't have any pictures in it, because they always tended to lean to one side. Eulalie would be up all night straightening picture frames if she had any on her wall.

"You know...I don't think I've ever enjoyed myself this much before." Eulalie admitted, her eyes still locked on the picture. "Maybe this sounds cheesy, but this really has been one of the best nights of my life."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me
Infecting Everything You Love

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

Her response made Aramis practically glow. She didn't sound like she loved it, but he could just tell. Sitting there with her, and hearing her tell him that she had had one of the best nights oh her life just made him even happier. He looked for the right words to say, but nothing seemed to work for him. He sat there in silence for a moment, he wasn't quite sure where to go from there. They were in his room so there was always the option of asking her to spend the night with him. But Aramis, despite how social he could be in casual situations, was pretty awkward and out-of-practice when it came to the more intimate aspects. His cheeks flushed as he considered asking her to be with him tonight. All he could think to do at this point was to take the picture from her lap and place it neatly on his bedside table, turn Eulalie's face towards him and press his lips to hers.

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

Юsiris Αzuma

Osiris started to say something to the regard of "No, that part wasn't your fault. That was my own decision to not talk to Haku," but Haku popped up at that exact same moment. That probably wasn't going to be a very good thing to say to someone who looked like he wanted to say something happy and energetic about what he was doing. Osiris listened to everything Haku was saying and smiled, happily. Yeah, they were good friends, just as Jaclyn had said. There was no way that Haku could be pretending to be the nice guy here. He couldn't have just said that to smooth things over between the three of them. He had to be genuinely appreciative and glad of their relationship. That made Osiris smile at him, for the first time in about two weeks. When he hugged him, that was a little... strange, for Haku. But nevertheless, he appreciated it. He didn't really expect it from him so he couldn't really hug him back but he appreciated it nonetheless. Jaclyn stood up from the chair and kissed Osiris on the lips, quite quickly. She then took off out of the dance hall after saying that she needed to leave. Osiris sighed when she did leave, and was glad for her leaving them alone but she kept leaving the dance hall... "I thought she wanted this to be her night...?" Osiris rubbed his temples and looked back at Haku. There was something that he needed to ask his companion. He draped his arm over his shoulder and asked him, quite quietly, "Haku... I have to ask you a question. Jaclyn told me that nobody but me knew her secret. Is that the truth? Or do you know as well? I don't want to doubt my girlfriend but I have feeling someone else but me knows the truth. Since you noticed that that girl with me was 'Jack' and not some girl I'm going out with, you must know correct? If so, promise me something man. Promise me you won't tell anybody about her secret. If you support us as a couple and don't really... try to stop our love, we can be cool, alright?" Without waiting for an answer, Osiris shook his hand and smiled at him. "Thanks, Haku. Thanks for everything. I hope the three of us can go on a mission together in the future. I do admire your skills after all. Even though... I have no idea what the hell they really do..." Osiris started to go chase after Jaclyn but stopped himself and turned around, walking back over to Haku. "Oh yeah man, I guess I shouldn't leave without getting an answer from you. Did you have anything else you wanted to ask me?"

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?
I'm Everything You Can't Control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eulalie's mind went blank...The good kind. The kind where she stopped analyzing everything and just let go. She let herself do what felt right, and didn't worry about what the consequences would be later. She pushed herself closer to him, putting more passion behind the kiss.

Eventually she let herself lean backwards, gently pulling Aramis on top of her. Normally the lack of perfect symmetry and perfect organization in his room would have distracted her too much to do anything like this. But for now, none of that mattered. The rest of the world felt a million miles away.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me
Infecting Everything You Love

Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image

*~Haku Yukuzi~*

With no where to go, a captive heart cannot move...
Not even my own emotions can be seen by those averted eyes...

Haku had expected their respective reactions, but Osiris actually staying a little longer did surprise him a little. He decided to explain knowing about Jack, at least, saying, "I knew, about Jack, I mean, but I never intended to tell anyone. I assumed Jack had reasons for it, so I left it alone. I won't jeopardize the two of you in any way, I can be content with still being your friend."

He paused and another faint smile crossed his features as he said, "And maybe one day I could explain them to you, but it's a long story better told on a quieter night." He paused again, thinking if he had anything to ask of the other. His aforementioned request from two weeks ago floated back into his mind, but it was especially selfish now to think about it. He decided to go for a midway point and said, "I'd at least like another hug before you chase down Jack." He held his arms slightly open in a welcoming gesture, wanting Osiris to initiate it this time.

User Image

... I don't care how live or what you do
... Just don't tell me that it's painful

User Image

"Puppy"

Charles held her hand, "Well, if it's any consolation, I don't think you're going crazy." Charles forced himself to yawn, "I think I'm getting a little tired myself. Maybe we should head back." Charles was trying to hide his worry, he wasn't enjoying the fact that he couldn't tell if anything was heading their way. Charles tried to lighten the mood a little, "I need my beauty sleep anyway if I want to look anywhere near as good as you." He smiled before looking back to the the spot Alyss had been staring at.

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away
til your creation is nothing butmemory
remembered only in nostalgic yearning

Alyss cast one last glance back at the spot, before shaking her head. She held onto his hand tightly, and went back to the portal. She wanted to keep an eye on that one spot, but she refused to look back at it again. She was just seeing things. It was just the lighting playing tricks on her or something. It was nothing to worry about.

She stepped through the portal, smiling once they were back at the school. Now they were safe and sound. Whatever she had seen, if she really had seen something, was long gone. They were back.

"Thanks for tonight." She told him. "But I think I should try and get some rest."

That's the doll-maker's burden

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

Aramis just went along with her as she pulled him down on top of her, and returned the increased passion in her kiss. He found his hands wandering soon after, Her dress was so short, it was kind of hard to resist. He stopped for a moment though, and stood up, motioning for her to wait a moment. He did two things upon standing up, the first of which was locking the door, he laughed at himself for doing it. "Somehow I just feel like your mother bashing on the door to knock it down would be preferable to her walking in on us." He said simply, not even bothering to laugh at his terrible attempt at humor --He was too focused on his priority of getting back to her to be funny-- The second action he performed was the pulling of his blinds to close them, it was one of his nighttime idiosyncrasies. He quickly placed himself back on top of her and snapped his fingers, he had forgotten something. "Rousseaux, lights please." He said before resuming their kiss, summoning the small purple cardinal to flip the lights in his room off.

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

Юsiris Αzuma

Osiris sighed and said, "Alright man, thanks for telling me. I figured someone else had known, even if she didn't tell them." Osiris smiled at him, and was glad that he was telling him the truth. Osiris had truly expected Haku to be only other person to know because he spent so much time around both Jaclyn and himself but eh, maybe, not. But at least everything was cleared up between them now. That was something he could really be happy about. After Osiris had heard him out and was sure that he wasn't going to jeopardize them in anyway, he turned back to him, and saw that he was holding out his arms for a hug. Osiris sighed, and figured that was the least he do for the guy. So, he wrapped his arms around Haku's body and hugged him tight for several seconds until he broke away, feeling more uncomfortable about the entire thing than he thought he would have. Osiris scratched his head nervously, saying, "Well, thanks again, Haku. I appreciate that I can trust someone like you into being my friend and keeping Jaclyn's secret safe. Very much appreciative of it. But yeah, catch you later man!" Osiris waved to him, as he ran away from the dance hall, knowing he needed to go find Jaclyn. It wasn't too hard to find her. She had actually almost made it back to their room before Osiris caught up with her. Just like last time, he grabbed her arm and stopped her. Osiris sighed and walked around to look at her face, as he said, "You know, Jaclyn, I'm pretty sure you didn't have to leave the dance for the second time tonight. If you were gonna leave, we could have just stayed in our rooms. I was really prepared to make you have the best night in your life. What the hell happened? Why did you leave again?" Osiris said, very curious of her answer. Actually, he started to ponder on something. He took her hand and led her into the room, and closed the door behind them. "Now tell me. Unless... There's something else you'd rather do?" Osiris asked, starting to make his way over to her bed, and somehow or another, was on top of her again. Osiris put a finger to his mouth and kissed her on the lips, figuring that talking was essentially out of the question now. Because there was obviously something everyone else was doing so why not join in on the bandwagon? They had already done it once, he was sure a second time would be just as fun, if not better.

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

{ { A lot of people have asked me to do a skip to morning, so I'll do that. x3 } }

Morning already? Ugh, why was the sun so bright? She needed to get up and close the curtains or something. She was not ready to get up out of bed.

Wait.

Annabel wasn't in bed. She wasn't even inside. She was just lying there in the grass. What? Where the hell were her clothes? What had happened-- ********. Now she remembered. She quickly got to her feet, her summoning magic bringing her normal work outfit to her body. She ran her fingers through her hair, pacing back and forth.

"I didn't." She told herself. "God dammit, I did! What the hell is the matter with me? Why the ******** did I think this would be okay? s**t!" She was so fired. Doing that with a student...Who did that? God she felt...nasty! She was supposed to be a professional, and instead she was fooling around with her students? She was awful! To make things worse, it had been with the very same boy she had yelled at Eulalie for being around. She was a terrible teacher, and a horrible mother.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces