Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE'RE SKIPPING VERY SOON TO THE NEXT ARC. GET READY FOR A TIME SKIP PLEASE.

YAY 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
DOUBLE YAY 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
AWWW YEAH 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Romantic Raider

User Image J A C K x x x j a c l y n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No x More x Dreaming x Of x The x Dead x As x If x Death x Itself x Was x Undone

No x More x Calling xLike xx Crow x For xx Boy x For xx Body x In x The x Garden

"You really think I look good?" Jack asked with a huge grin. She couldn't lie...she felt pretty. She hadn't felt pretty in a long time. Her hair done, her makeup perfect, a gorgeous dress...How could she not feel beautiful? But having Osiris tell her she was pretty, that just made her feel like a freaking goddess.

"No, don't think that!" She said quickly. How could he think he wasn't 'qualified' to be with her? Osiris was her everything! Her knight in shining armor! Her prince! There was no one more qualified to be with her! "You're perfect, Osiris! I don't want anyone else but you, ever!"

Jack was excited about the dance now, so she tightened her grip on his hand and started to run down the hall. It had been awhile since she had worn heels, so occasionally she stumbled. But she didn't care. She was getting to be a girl again!

She was a bit cautious when they entered the dance hall again. She looked pretty different, but still, she was nervous. But her nervousness soon faded away the longer she stood in there and no one called out, 'Hey Jack, what's up with the dress?' or anything like that. "Come on, let's really have some fun here this time, okay?" She told him with a smile. But her smile dropped once she heard the singing. He was at it again?

So this was horrible of her. It was selfish. It was cruel...Hell, it was just plain bitchy, but she had to do it. Still holding onto Osiris hand, she led him into the crowd of dancers, right in the middle in front of where Haku was singing, where the two of them could easily be seen. She quite shamelessly brought herself incredibly close to Osiris while she danced...occasionally casting a smirk at the singer.

No x More x Dreaming x Like xx Girl x So x In x Love x With x The x Wrong x World

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

It seemed he had gotten his point across perfectly. The pure sensation of joy that he felt when their lips met was intoxicating. And while their kiss was rather short lived, the smile on her face when she pulled away made his face light up. She was right though, her mother was probably going to kill him. But whatever, this was too good of a moment to waste on anything but her. He placed his hand softly on her cheek and said pretty much the only words he could think would properly convey how he felt about this situation, and the obvious repercussions that were to come when her mother found out. "Yeah...but this is worth it." Giving her another kiss before pulling her into a warm embrace.

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Summon Active: None

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"You really miss that life, don't you?" Annabel asked him. She kept the pity out of her voice, no matter how bad she felt for him. The way he spoke about the way his life used to be, he had obviously loved it. But now he was here, at this prison of a school, forced to live without his full power. That must be frustrating. Hell, that must be depressing.

"The headmaster and I are on good terms." She explained. "If you promise not to destroy the school, I could possibly get him to improve your...situation." Annabel didn't know exactly how Thanatos had lost all his abilities, whether it be because of the headmaster's doing, or someone else, but she kind of wanted to help him. He was just a kid. He needed to live his life the way he wanted to, and not be stuck at some school. "Oh wait. You're too stubborn to accept help, aren't you?"

She didn't follow him right away, instead watching him suspiciously. Eventually she sighed, and followed him out into the center of the lake. "Is all your magic purple? Heh. Intimidating."

User Image

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?
I'm Everything You Can't Control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Being hugged was...so nice. She closed her eyes again, holding onto him tightly as she leaned her head against him. Her mother would probably kill her too. Like she was one to talk though, hadn't she just left the school? What could she have possibly been doing? Eulalie was going to assume the worst, because it made her feel less guilty about defying her mother.

"Thank you so much for taking me here." Eulalie said. She opened her eyes again so that she could look out at the grassy plain. This place would always be special to her now. She could already picture her and Aramis coming back here every now and then. Their special spot now. They could stand under the moonlight, go on wonderfully romantic walks...Or was that too mushy?

"But...are you sure? I was so certain that you liked someone else. I'm happy, but I don't want you doing anything you think you might regret."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me
Infecting Everything You Love

Enduring Poster

Alruna,Thanatos, and Mona

User Image

"Of course I do. Nobody likes to get kicked out of their home. Or...dimension in my case. And it looks like you know me well." Thanatos laughed, rejecting Annabel's request to help him without saying a word. "Although, if your Boss can find some way to at least send Alruna and Mona back, I'd be fine with that. They got dragged here thanks to me, so the least I can do is find 'em a way back. It'll be safer that way, at least." Thanatos had always planned to find a way to send his two companions home ahead of him. He knew that he would likely be attacked again once he returned home, and didn't want them to be harmed. Their enemy was not someone that could be toyed with, and had only spared their lives because she had taken an interest in Thanatos' survivability. After a long battle, Thanatos had been defeated, but the woman had decided to strip away most of his abilities and throw him into another world, only to see if he could find his way back. Alruna and Mona had tried to save him, which only ended with them being thrown into another dimension as well. "Who ever said it was supposed to be intimidating?" Thanatos grinned, wrapping his arms around Annabel's waist once she swam closer. "Sometimes, a guy just has to use what he's got." Slowly, he leaned forward and kissed her.

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"Didn't I tell you last time to keep your hands off--"

Huh.

She didn't finish her sentence, for obvious reasons. This wasn't the first time Thanatos had kissed her, but it wasn't anything at all like the last time. Before, the kid had only been trying to piss her off. And hell, it had worked. She had beat him up afterwards because of it. She...wasn't exactly mad right now.

So, for a moment, she let herself kiss him. Tongue? Sure, why not. Maybe a little bit of wandering hands--Holy s**t he was a student what the hell was she doing?

She pulled herself away from him quickly. She wiped the back of her hand across her mouth, as if that would somehow erase what had just happened. "[********. What the hell am I thinking. s**t, I am so fired."

User Image

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

He had closed his eyes upon embracing her, just enjoying the moment as they stood there together. Was he sure? There wasn't a doubt in hid mind, he wanted to be with her. "I've never been more sure of anything in my life, Eulalie." He said, his voice almost a whisper. He continued to hold her there for a few more precious moments before he held spoke up. "This place will always be special to me, even moreso now that I share it with you." He let out a happy sigh as he imagined taking her here in secret whenever they got the chance. He remember a time in his life when he was this happy.

Enduring Poster

Alruna,Thanatos, and Mona

User Image

"Fired? That's only if I tell someone. And believe me, why would I ruin this by mouthing off to someone?" Thanatos reassured her. "Admit it. You're attracted to me. You're just using the whole teacher-student thing to make excuses. But that's not going to work anymore. That's not the kind of kiss a woman gives to a guy she isn't interested in. And like I said, I'm not going to tell anyone. So tonight, we can just enjoy ourselves." Thanatos pulled himself to Annabel and slowly pushed them both towards the waters edge. With one arm around Annabel's waist, she wound up laying on the wet, grassy area where the water met the forest's edge, with Thanatos on top of her. Again, he kissed her, more passionately this time. Thanatos wasn't an expert at kissing while trying to float, so he was able to do better once they were both lying on the land. As Thanatos continued the kiss, his hand slowly started towards Annabel's bikini strings.

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We should come back here one day." She said. "I have to go back to that school eventually, but maybe it wouldn't hurt to sneak out every now and then to come back here?" After that, she was quiet for awhile, just standing there in his arms. It was perfect. She could have done that all night. But she knew she couldn't. Her mom might have already gone back to the school, and Eulalie didn't want Aramis getting in trouble.

"Maybe we should go back." She sighed. Eulalie still spoke with an emotionless tone, but not nearly as extreme as before. She knew most people enjoyed seeing emotions in others, but 16 years of habit were hard to break. Speaking of habits...

Her hair was no longer perfect in the bun she had it in earlier. That irritated her. She simply took it out, letting her hair cascade down her back. That was better. More symmetrical. Even. Perfect. "You could take me to your room." She suggested. Then she paused, smacking herself in the forehead. "...So you can draw that picture for me, I mean."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"Me being interested doesn't matter. I'm a teacher, all relationships between me and my students are supposed to be professional." Annabel continued to insist. But she didn't make any effort at all to struggle against him when he brought her to the shore. Hell, she moved with him, so that it would be faster and they could get on land as soon as possible. Obviously, she wasn't really listening to her own words.

She also did nothing to stop him when he kissed her again. Not even close. Sure, she was so getting fired if anyone found out but...She didn't really care. Not anymore....

Her hands ran through his hair, down his back, until finally she decided, ******** it, she was going for it. She pulled her lips away just for a second to speak. "Do not make me regret this." She said. Her voice was stern, as always, but soon she had shut up and returned to their passionate kiss.

User Image

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

Юsiris Αzuma

— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ― ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―

Ikutsu namida o nagashitara, Every Heart sunao ni nareru darou
Dare ni omoi wo tsutaetara, Every Heart kokoro mitasareru no darou

Osiris smiled at what Jaclyn had said to him. It was comforting, knowing what she really wanted from him. Or rather, how she really saw him. Or rather... Well, he knew that she loved him, for sure and didn't really want anyone but him. He beamed. Yeah, he was beaming, most definitely. Because he had such a clingy, lovely, wonderful girlfriend. That nobody knew was a girl to begin with. That honestly made the entire thing more and more awesome. Being in a secret relationship with a girl who everybody thought was a guy. People would think he was gay but... why was that so bad? IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT, if he got to stay with someone as beautiful as Jaclyn. What he was surprised about was the fact that she had enough energy in her - even after their explicit activities (they had sex, let me remind everyone of that) - but he supposed she was always full of energy. She was like a ball full of energy. Never ending, never stopping. That made him smile too. But when she entered the dance hall, with Osiris hand in hand, they got no suspicious looks or anything like that. They seemed like a normal couple although what he did expect was somebody coming up to him and asking... "So, Osiris back to the right side of relationships huh?" He swore one person almost did. But he stopped them by holding his hand up. Jaclyn didn't even notice. Thank Odin she didn't notice. He nodded at her when she said that they could have some real fun together, considering that some crazy s**t was going on with the dancing anyway. And Miss West was gone as well. That already spelled trouble... But what his smile truly drop was when Jaclyn noticed Haku, still singing another song. Impressive vocals... he could have sworn he heard them somewhere before... But that's not exactly what he paid attention to. He saw what Jaclyn was doing. Now, the sensation of Jaclyn almost made Osiris freeze up in place but he managed to stop himself and while, dancing with her, he whispered to her, "Jaclyn, you don't have to be like this anymore. He won't take me away from me. We've already formed out bond our love. Haku's just trying to get over me, that's all. If you act this way, you're acting just as bad as he is, feeding into what you think he's trying to do. Besides, he's not doing us any harm, right? So, let's just... have fun alone, alright? This is supposed to be your night. Don't let Haku ruin it."

Donna egao ni deaetara, Every Heart yume ni fumidaseru no
Hito wa kanashimi no mukou ni, Every Heart shiawase ukabete nemuru

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

Aramis nodded in agreement "I'll take you here whenever you ask. And, you know, whenever your mother isn't around." She was right about needing to head back though. There was no way they could know whether or not Miss Annabel had beaten them back or not. Which mean there was no time for show-offy theatrics like Nightmare. (which, in all honesty, was merely meant to impress her.) They had to be back now, which is why Aramis let go of Eulalie and held his palm flat against the open air. "Gatekeeper." The same summon he had used to get himself and Nikolai to their destination those weeks ago, the solitary figure appeared and Aramis instructed him. "My bedroom, please." The figure tilted it's head suspiciously at Aramis, to which the boy responded with an awkward cough and a blush. If Gatekeeper could have laughed, it would. It opened the portal and Aramis took Eulalie by the hand and led her through. They arrived on the other side and the summon closed his doorway and vanished with a bow of his head. "Well, home sweet home, I suppose. If I had known you were coming I would have cleaned up...well, a lot, especially since it's you. Organization is not an artist's forte, I'm afraid." He spoke the truth, as his room was quite messy, crumpled papers of failed projects littered the floor near the overflowing garbage, and various pieces of paper were taped to the wall with simple lines of color painted on them (Where Aramis tested what his color mixes looked like). He sat on the bed and pulled out his trunk from underneath, motioning for her to sit down beside him. His bed was the only organized thing in the room, he made it every day as a force of habit. He took out a piece of 11x14 sketching paper, and two different pencils, his hands absently began sketching away at the paper, printing on it the scenery he knew so well it was burned into his very soul.

Romantic Raider

User Image J A C K x x x j a c l y n
No x More x Dreaming x Of x The x Dead x As x If x Death x Itself x Was x Undone

No x More x Calling xLike xx Crow x For xx Boy x For xx Body x In x The x Garden

"If he's going to play games then so will I. He needs to know that you're mine." Her words were terrible, she knew that, but she would not lose....She wasn't content with just winning either. She had to let everyone know that she had won. Osiris was hers. She loved him, he loved her, and that was never ever going to change.

"But fine. If you don't want me to do this anymore, then I wont." She sighed. She was showing her competitive side, but she wasn't willing to lose Osiris over this little 'game' of hers. So she took his hand again, leading him away from the stage and more towards the outer edges of the crowd of dancers.

"Better?" She asked him. She continued dancing close to him, although this time so close that she could lean against him. She was slow dancing again. "I'm sorry. I just don't want to lose you."

No x More x Dreaming x Like xx Girl x So x In x Love x With x The x Wrong x World

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eulalie didn't sit down next to him. She just couldn't. She tried to hold herself back, to simply ignore his disastrous room, but oh god, she couldn't. Not when it was like this. This was just too much. Eulalie's own room didn't have a single thing out of place, so this was just killing her.

She didn't ask him if it was okay, but she started tidying up while he drew. She couldn't help herself. She left a few things alone, such as the papers with the single lines of color. For all she knew it was some kind of abstract art. But the garbage had to go. She hunted down his trash can--overflowing, how great--and stepped down on the papers, condensing them further down so she could put the rest of the crumpled up pieces in it. Any papers that weren't torn up she stacked on top of one another, just in case they were meant to be saved.

His room still needed a lot of work, but she could at least tolerate it now. As if none of that had happened, Eulalie took a seat beside him finally so she could watch him work.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me
User Image

"Puppy"

Charles sat up next to Alyss, "What's up? What did I miss?" He was already on his feet before Alyss could respond. He was looking around for anything out of the ordinary and he was listening intently for any strange noises. He even tried sniffing the air, but because this place was so new to him, he couldn't figure out if anything shouldn't be there. He tilted his head to the side, "I got..... nothing." Charles looked very confused. I can't sort through all this. I can't figure out what's normal and what's out of place. I can't... I don't know... So useless....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff