Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE'RE SKIPPING VERY SOON TO THE NEXT ARC. GET READY FOR A TIME SKIP PLEASE.

YAY 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
DOUBLE YAY 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
AWWW YEAH 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Romantic Raider

User Image J A C K x x x j a c l y n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No x More x Dreaming x Of x The x Dead x As x If x Death x Itself x Was x Undone

No x More x Calling xLike xx Crow x For xx Boy x For xx Body x In x The x Garden

This was all going much better than she had expected. Jack was starting to regret not telling him earlier! He was so understanding about it...So did he mean it? Did Osiris really mean that he loved her? They hadn't been dating that long...But that didn't matter! Jack loved him! Hey, if Disney princesses could fall in love in three days, then two weeks was just fine!

"You're right. It's Jaclyn." She said with a soft giggle. "Jack it's my brother's name...My parents thought it would be clever to give twins similar sounding names, I guess....Oh well, it just makes pretending to be him easier."

After that she was silent. She just closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of his fingers running through her hair. He said he didn't want to go back to the dance but...An idea hit her. She opened her eyes and grinned, rolling off of the bed (literally, she rolled and fell to the floor with a thud). She was soon on her feet, going over to her own bed where she pulled out one of the many boxes hidden underneath it. "I know you don't want to go back down to the dance but...I have an idea. Something that will make this night even more perfect. Stay right there!"

Jack almost walked right out the door with the box she had, until she remembered she was, you know, nude. She quickly threw on a bathrobe and raced out into the hall, going to the closest bathroom. Everyone was at the party, so she didn't have to worry about being seen. She wasn't there long, and soon she returned...Looking quite different.

For the first time in a long time, she looked like a girl. Her hair, which she usually had stuffed under her hat, now fell in wavy curls around her shoulders. It had been forever since she had worn makeup, but she was still a pro at putting it on. Eye shadow, bright lipstick...But of course her favorite part was the dress. She hadn't worn one in forever.

"Tadaa!" She said cheerfully, twirling in circles, watching the light fabric of her dress move with her body. She had a huge grin on her face, obviously happy about finally dressing how she wanted to. "I really want to go back down to the dance. No one will know it's me! I look really different, don't I? Can we please go, Osiris? Please?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No x More x Dreaming x Like xx Girl x So x In x Love x With x The x Wrong x World

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?
I'm Everything You Can't Control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Well if you're really that concerned about my mother--" Eulalie never got to finish the thought. Aramis had summoned an incredible creature, making her eyes widen ever so slightly, not with fear but with amazement. Eulalie had never been too impressed by summoners, but it was different when you were seeing these beings up close. She was almost afraid of it...Of course, that didn't show.

As if it was nothing, Aramis hopped onto the creature. Eulalie would have hesitated, had it not been for the fact that he pulled her up next to him without saying another word. Eulalie sat behind him, but once the beast started to move, she was forced to hold onto him to keep herself from flying off. She wrapped her arms around his waist, leaning her head against his back. For awhile, the wind kept her eyes shut tight. But soon her curiosity got the best of her, and she forced her eyes to open.

She hadn't expected the animal to be so fast. Scenery whirled by them at such speeds that she couldn't tell trees apart from rocks. But she didn't care. It was an incredible feeling. Almost like flying...

Soon, too soon perhaps, they arrived at wherever Aramis had wanted to take her. Strands of hair had been pulled out of her previously well-kept hair style (not her usual braids, but a rather complicated bun instead). Normally that would have driven her insane, but she didn't pay any attention to it. She followed Aramis to the edge of the cliff, where she could see for miles across a beautiful plain...She was speechless. Breathless. More importantly, she had forgotten completely about that prison of a home she had.

"It's beautiful." She finally said. "...An artist's dream?" She wasn't an artist, but even she could tell that this place was picture perfect.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me
Infecting Everything You Love

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away
til your creation is nothing butmemory
remembered only in nostalgic yearning

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alyss smiled softly, happily taking a seat beside him in the grass. She leaned back, so that she could lay down and watch the stars shining above them. Alyss loved this place, but she had never been here at night before. She only came during the day time, and apparently this dimension shared a similar time zone as the school. It was somehow even more beautiful at night. During the day, it was simply peaceful...But something about the night time gave it a beautiful air of mystery.

She looked at Charles, tilting her head slightly in confusion. What could be more beautiful than this place? "Tell me, what's more beautiful than here?" She asked quizzically. What wasn't great about this dimension? It was deserted, and that allowed plant life to flourish. The water in the river was always crystal clear, and the sky never had a single rain cloud. It was something straight out of a painting.

"I've never brought someone here before." Alyss said while she waited for her answer. Her gaze focused back up on the sky. The moon here seemed much larger than the one back home. The stars were so much brighter too. Maybe she should try coming here at night more often. "I know it's selfish of me, but for a long time I didn't want anyone else knowing about it. I just wanted it to be my secret little hideaway. Since it never has any demons, the students aren't sent here on missions, so I could be alone here...But I'm glad I brought you. I think it's more fun to enjoy it with someone else."

That's the doll-maker's burden

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"Did you really just...?" Yeah, he did. He had turned the entire lake into a bubbling hot tub. Annabel chuckled and rolled her eyes. It was almost funny how this kid could mess with nature like it was nothing. Even the most skilled of human magic users had a difficult time really manipulating nature. But here Thanatos was, swimming in a hot-tub that had just seconds ago been a freezing lake.

Annabel stood on the shore for awhile, watching his tattoo with interest. "So, am I allowed to ask about the tattoo, or is it one of those things I'm not supposed to bring up?" It was asked in a horribly sarcastic manner. That happened a lot when she tried talking to people. Oh no, it's far too painful a memory to bring up! We must never speak of it, but I will continue to drop hints that I want you to keep bothering me about it over and over so I can tell you a story that really isn't as interesting as you think! That was far too common.

Annabel reached behind her back, pulling down the zipper of her gown. She let her dress fall away from her, almost as if she was about to strip down right in front of him...But with a brief flash of light, she was standing there in a simple black bikini. Summoning magic was normally used to bring in creatures from other dimensions, but bringing objects to you wasn't very hard. Getting clothes onto you with summoning magic wasn't a different story though. Luckily Annabel had enough practice.

She sat on the water's edge, simply putting her legs in. She watched the bubbling water with raised eyebrows, still wondering how Thanatos had managed to do it in the first place. This kid wasn't going to be quite a nuisance once he got his full power back...

User Image
User Image

"Puppy"

Charles laid back and rolled on his side. He stared at Alyss for a few moments, "I guess I wasn't as obvious as I thought I was. You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Charles tilted his head and thought for a moment, "Not that I view you as a thing or, err. Damn, screwed that up." He smacked himself in the forehead, "Well, I'm glad you brought me here too." He rolled on to his back and stared at the sky. "It is nice out here."

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

Aramis smiled brightly, this place always made him feel good about life in general. Eulalie used his term from earlier to describe this place, and he looked at her, eyes bright. "Well, let's look at the facts." He said playfully, holding up one finger, he said. "A quiet night." He then pointed that finger at the plains before them, at the plains that were so large the human eye couldn't take it all in, as well as the beautiful skyscape. "Beautiful scenery." And ending his list, he took Eulalie by the hand and said. "And amazing company. So yes, you're right to call this an artist's dream." He said, taking a moment to soak in the beauty of this spot. He hadn't been there in a while, and felt it was even more special to share the spot with someone.

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Summon Active: None

Dangerous Friend

Alruna,Thanatos, and Mona

User Image

"The tattoo's nothing too special." Thanatos replied after he swam to the water's edge. "I got it about four years ago when I joined an army. It was pretty fun. I got paid to be evil, and the missions were awesome. I pulled off a bank-heist with a talking penguin, stole clams from the enemy army -it makes more sense in context-, and even managed to get on the Boss' good side. She gave me this tattoo. It was some sort of link, or something. Basically, it would let her know where I was, if I was in danger, or if I was dead. Plus, it let's me do all sorts of cool stuff. Well, I mean it used to. I can't use it right now though..." Thanatos' sentence slowly dropped off as he watched Annabel unzip her dress, but just as the clothing started to fall, Thanatos was forced to shut his eyes to defend them from the bright flash. "I've heard of flashing people, but that's just not funny." He might have been displeased at Annabel's actions, but her choice of swimsuit more than made up for it. He had been expecting something more conservative. Most likely a colorful one-piece swimsuit. Instead, what he saw before him was a curvy older-woman who's 'assets' were barely being contained by her swimsuit. "Almost as good as lingerie..."

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away
til your creation is nothing butmemory
remembered only in nostalgic yearning

"Don't worry, I understand what you meant." Alyss giggled. She had gone too long without blushing apparently, because soon she had one back on her face. "And thank you. That means a lot to me. More than you know." Alyss was never one to think of herself as pretty. She had never really been called pretty either, not until Charles got there.

She was silent, simply nodding her head in agreement at his statement of how nice it was out here. She loved it here. She loved it even more at night. It was so...magical, somehow. She turned her head so she could look at the river, taking notice of the firefly like insects floating over it. Alyss allowed her eyes to lose focus as she stared at the little bugs...until movement caught her eye.

She sat up. It had been brief, and she had been unable to tell what it was. It was almost like a shadow had moved...But it wasn't there anymore? Was she simply seeing things?

That's the doll-maker's burden

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

With him holding her hand, Eulalie felt her cheeks suddenly become warmer. Had she suddenly become sick? Did she have a fever? Oh...she was blushing. That was...strange. She rarely blushed. So why was she doing it now? Her heart was beating so much faster than normal as well. What was going on?

Then she realized what was happening with her. But why now? Why him? Eulalie hardly knew him. They had never even held a real conversation with one another until tonight, so shy did she feel this way? She needed to make herself stop. If she didn't, then she'd end up embarrassing herself. He already liked someone. Plus, she was annoying and not his type. She was too OCD, too emotionless, too...whatever.

"I changed my mind. I want a picture of this instead." Eulalie said. She took her hand away from his, afraid that the continuous contact would just get her hopes up. She was being an idiot...Dammit, why wouldn't she stop blushing?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"Does the link still work?" If it did, that could cause problems. Assuming that the person who had given it to him wasn't human, anyway. The headmaster was not very fond of non-students (especially non-human ones) knowing the location of the academy. He was rather paranoid. Not that he needed to be. Annabel knew what the headmaster was capable of. He could easily protect the place...he just never chose to do so.

"Hey, I'm not going to swim in a hot tub full of your drool, so stop staring." She said sternly, although hey, she was flattered. And admittedly, this was kind of fun. She really shouldn't enjoy this though...or she was going to end up getting herself into a lot of trouble eventually.

She slipped the rest of the way into the water, and the bubbles more or less kept her body out of sight. Was she teasing him? Maybe a little bit. But just a tiny amount. She was a professional, after all. His teacher. So she couldn't let herself have too much fun with this, unfortunately.

User Image

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

"Then I'll make it so." He said in regards to her changing her mind about her picture. He was still looking at her with a smile when he noticed her cheeks turn pink. He had made her blush...for real? He had made Eulalie blush. Wow. He could hardly process it, someone like Eulalie, who made themselves out to be devoid of emotion, blushing. But to him it was a sign that the feeling was mutual. It had happened rather suddenly, a conversation was all it took. Some things couldn't be explained, and as an artist he understood this. But then she took her hand away from his, and he wasn't sure how to take this. Perhaps she was scared of having feelings for him? Did she still think he had a crush on Prissy? There was only one way he could think to make her see the truth here. He turned himself to face her and turned her by the shoulder, placed his hands on her waist and moved just close enough to plant a gentle kiss on her lips.

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Summon Active: None

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

Юsiris Αzuma

— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ― ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―

Ikutsu namida o nagashitara, Every Heart sunao ni nareru darou
Dare ni omoi wo tsutaetara, Every Heart kokoro mitasareru no darou

Osiris was a little surprised when Jaclyn moved out of her arms, and rolled off the bed. And landed on the floor with a thud. She was as graceful as any guy ever was, which wasn't very. Osiris started to say something when she rushed out of the room with a smile on her face. She had something going on in that little head of hers but Osiris was too slow, or rather didn't care, at the moment to even ask what was going on. After she had left, Osiris laid there for a few seconds. He didn't really know what she wanted to do... but he figured that it had to do something with the dance. Osiris shrugged, knowing just laying here on her bed wasn't really going to do anything. So, after finding where his clothes were, and quickly putting them back on (they were a little wrinkled but he didn't really care), he walked over to his bed and quickly reached his hand under it. He picked up a small box, and opened it up, smirking at the piece of "bling" he had in the box. It was an extremely fancy looking watch. Now, the only reason he was putting this on was because he expected Jaclyn to come back, looking fine as hell. So, he had to put on anything and everything that would amount to how damn fine she would look. And he figured, a little extra bling couldn't hurt their appearance together. Once that was done, he took a brush out from under his pillow. He began to brush his hair to get himself from looking less and less like he had just made love to someone. A girl. Who nobody knew was a girl. She said nobody else knew... Although, he couldn't shake the feeling that somebody else really did know that Jack was actually Jaclyn in disguise. Shrugging again, he saw Jaclyn come back into their room, as he turned around, his hair brushed neatly, and he at least looked decent enough to go back to the dance. His eyes opened wide, even before she shouted out "Tadaa!" because damn... Osiris had to realize that his heart was beating so fast that he could have almost died from the beauty... of the girl standing before him.

"How in the... I... uh... Damn, girl. Is that what you've been hiding from me? Cause... damn, girl." Osiris said, unable to form any coherent sentences or anything of that nature. This is the second time he was speechless in front of Jaclyn and had to pretty much grasp the situation with his mind and then tear it back down into perspective to even coherently get the situation right. Osiris stood up and walked towards Jaclyn, as he said, "Jaclyn, how in the hell could I ever say no to you when you look like this? You do look totally different. Something that I would secretly lusted after if I was one of those guys that... did that." Osiris was observing how pretty she looked in that dress. He couldn't deny her this chance to go back to the dance and have that night of her dreams. Oh yeah, she was hot. He could only imagine how sexy she would look when she got older and... "Okay, let's get going to the dance, alright?" Osiris almost had a dirty thought. No, but that was okay sometimes. But not the thought he was thinking of. He'll probably have a noodle incident about it later. For now, Osiris looked out into the halls and saw no one there. He took Jaclyn's hand and led her out into the hall, as they began to make their way back to the dance hall. "J, you really look beautiful. You're... actually, making me look nervous as hell. I feel like I'm... not qualified to be with you anymore. Damn."

Donna egao ni deaetara, Every Heart yume ni fumidaseru no
Hito wa kanashimi no mukou ni, Every Heart shiawase ukabete nemuru

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dangerous Friend

Alruna,Thanatos, and Mona

User Image

"Not anymore. After weeks of fighting, some jackass with a pumpkin head showed up, announced that he had started the entire war just for his entertainment, stole my Boss and the enemy leader's powers, then disappeared. Without our leaders, everything sorta fell apart. So...long story short. Without her powers, the link is broken." Thanatos sighed. The great war was one of the few times in his life where he was able to go all out, cut loose, and kill being bothered by demon hunters, police, or any other defensive forces. Thanatos decided not to speak on the subject any further. Not because he was sensitive about it, but because it was a memory that simply annoyed him to no end. After the incident with the pumpkin headed man, he had tried to track his leader down. But it seemed that she didn't wish to be found. And without her powers, Alruna was unable to track down her weakened soul. Eventually, Thanatos had been forced to give up the search. Shaking the thoughts away, Thanatos returned to the water. Reaching the center of the lake, he motioned for her to follow. Below, the purple glow slowly began to shine brighter.

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Woah woah woah woah woah.

Hand on her waist. Moving in closer...She knew exactly what was coming. She had plenty of time to move out of the way, it was like everything was moving in slow motion for her! Okay, she could end this now. She could pull away, she could leave, she could do whatever she needed to do to make sure Aramis didn't throw away everything he may have had with the other girl. All she had to do was move.

But she didn't. She didn't really want to. Eulalie let their lips come together gently, her eyes closing. This was...strangely perfect. The scenery, the atmosphere, the guy...The academy felt a million miles away. She was so glad she had left. More importantly, she was glad it had been him to show her the rest of the world.

How long she let the kiss last, she would never know. Maybe it was only for a short period of time, but it felt like forever. Or maybe it was forever, and felt short. She didn't really care. But eventually she had to pull away. But when she did, she had a smile on her face. A real one...Plus her blush had grown brighter.

"U-Um." She stammered, pushing a stray strand of hair away from her face. Eulalie seemed nervous, another incredibly rare emotion for her. "My mom is going to kill you." That...was probably not the most romantic thing to say in that situation. But it was all she could think of.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me

Dangerous Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image

*~Haku Yukuzi~*

With no where to go, a captive heart cannot move...
Not even my own emotions can be seen by those averted eyes...

Haku had kept on singing even after he saw Jack and Osiris leave, the crowd encouraging him to sing more. It wasn't like he had a date waiting, so he saw no reason to stop. It was actually a bit freeing to let go for a while, to let his inner self out for once. He always had to stay so restrained, but singing was just so freeing for him.

He was trying to wind down with a less conflict bound song, one that seemed like he was letting go. Conveniently, this was when Osiris and Jack were on their way back, so it carried through to them as they got closer. He'd given up on the subtitle thing at this point, most of the crowd was too busy dancing to really read them anyway.

User Image

... I don't care how live or what you do
... Just don't tell me that it's painful

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out