Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE'RE SKIPPING VERY SOON TO THE NEXT ARC. GET READY FOR A TIME SKIP PLEASE.

YAY 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
DOUBLE YAY 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
AWWW YEAH 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Romantic Raider

User Image J A C K x x x j a c l y n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No x More x Dreaming x Of x The x Dead x As x If x Death x Itself x Was x Undone

No x More x Calling xLike xx Crow x For xx Boy x For xx Body x In x The x Garden

"Ah! D-Don't sneak up on me like that!" Jack stammered, one hand over her chest. Osiris had definitely spooked her, and it was a miracle she hadn't actually released a high-pitched scream. She breathed deeply, but soon a smile was on her lips. Osiris wasn't the talkative type, but Jack had managed to get him to speak to her. It had taken awhile, but in the end she had been triumphant. At least a little bit.

"Uh, yeah, I guess today has been pretty good so far." She answered with a shrug. Jack forced her voice to be deeper than normal, like she always did when she talked in front of people. It was still much higher pitched than normal boys, but she didn't exactly sound like a girl either.

"What about you? Wait, you said you were looking for me, right? What's up?" Jack put her hands in her pockets, and kept walking down the hallway, knowing Osiris would follow. When she had first come to the academy, she had been head over heels for him. Of course, over time she had switched from crush to crush. Occasionally it landed back on him, but at the moment he was not the object of her affections. That was why she could be so comfortable around him. Normally Jack was a babbling idiot around the guys she liked. Now a certain someone on the other hand....That was a different story.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No x More x Dreaming x Like xx Girl x So x In x Love x With x The x Wrong x World

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away
til your creation is nothing butmemory
remembered only in nostalgic yearning

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Could she summon a pure soul? Alyss wasn't sure...She had only tried once. It hadn't really worked out. She had managed to bring it into their world, but it hadn't stayed for very long. It was much easier to summon tainted souls, ones that were eager to fight and cause trouble. They'd take any vessel, and stay for as long as you needed them.

But she felt as if she had been issued a challenge. Alyss was not the most social girl, or the smartest girl, so maybe now was the time to prove that she was good at something. Something other than stupid doll making...Not that she thought her dolls were stupid. Alyss loved them, but she knew not everyone was as impressed with her hobby as she was.

"I...I could try." She said softly. Alyss closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. She made a few designs in the air with her fingers, and as she kept repeating the pattern, eventually her fingers began to glow, a trail of light following her fingers in the air. She opened her eyes, and suddenly tapped the middle of the intricate design. Summoning was different for every student--this was just how her magic happened to work.

As she tapped the light, the pattern flickered, and slowly something that looked like white smoke poured out of it, wrapping around the nearest doll before it faded away. Alyss waited for a second, before clearing her throat. "Um. Come here?" She requested of the doll. Soon it responded, the doll suddenly springing to life. It jumped down from the shelf, landed on the soft bed, before getting to the floor and running up to Alyss, looking up at her with lifeless eyes.

That's the doll-maker's burden

Ringo Kurosama xXx
Where I am: In front of the Academy gates
Who I am with: myself

Ringo walked up to the gates of the Academy and took a long heard look ahead. He saw some students. After spotting a fellow female student he gave himself a little grin.
"I think I'm gonna like it here." He muttered to himself. He popped in some headphones and fired up his new iPhone and started one his trek to the school offices so he could sign in and be introduced to his new life. Before he reached the front doors of the academy, he saw another male student freeze something in mid air.""Oh... right... everyone here is also cursed... I'd almost forgotten"" He had thought to himself with a sign and continued into the offices.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enduring Poster

XXXXAlruna,Thanatos, and Mona

User Image

"Umm...Yes?" Mona answered shyly, but is was said with a questioning infelction. Mona didn't have much of a backbone, and just being asked to accompany Alvie to look at the mission board was too much peer-pressure for her to handle. So she took Alvie's hand and allowed herself to be taken over towards the others looking at the board. When they approached, Mona slowly lowered herself downwards, and instead decided that it was time to use her wings to cover her face. As long as she was standing still, she could keep her balance on the ground.

"That's incredible." Alruna said, picking up the doll and inspecting it closely. "It's not a powerful soul...but it's incredibly pure. I'd have to say...this is the soul of a child. No adult could have such a sweet tasting soul." With the soul's purity fully checked, Alruna leaned closer to the doll, almost appearing as if she were about to kiss it. Slowly, is began to glow as a white, smoke-like substance began to leak from the doll and floated into Alruna's parted lips. It took only moment for Alruna to finish, leaving the doll fall lifelessly into her palm. Smiling, she placed the doll back on Alyss' shelf. "Delicious. If you keep summoning things that tasty, I my just have to give you a...reward." Aluna licked her lips at the end up her statement. Alruna placed her hand underneath Alyss chin, and lifted her head upwards towards hers, so leaning in to kiss her once more. When she pulled away, a thin wisp of smoke snaked it's way into her mouth. "One for the road." She smiled before getting up to leave.

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?
I'm Everything You Can't Control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Not rare." Eulalie said. "Just not active. We do not kill the demons unless they are hurting people. There has been a sudden spike in dangerous demon activity. Many reports have come in."

Normally students would have to look on the message board, but Eulalie already had a list of missions on her. She was always prepared, and wanted to get started right away once she found a partner. Now that she had one, it was time to get to work. She was itching for a fight. "There's a local mission, or one in a different dimension. We could take one of the school's portals to get to the second one. I hope you don't mind if we take on a Two Star. I don't want to waste my time with One Stars."

With her face still buried in the paper, Eulalie started walking down the hall. There was a room in the school where the portals to many of the different dimensions were, and that's where she was headed. She had suggested the local one, but it was obvious that she didn't actually intend on going there. What was the fun in that? "There is a Two Star attacking a village in another dimension. The terrain is apparently like a swamp, and it's always raining...Oh, and it's a water-affiliated demon too. That sounds like a challenge, let's take that one."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me
Infecting Everything You Love

Enduring Poster

User Image

"Really now? So if a demon starts killing people, no matter what dimension, this school sends kids to deal with it? Darwinism at it's best." Thanatos sighed. "Local, other dimension. One star, five star. I don't care. I just want to go kill something." Thanatos was already aware of the portals were, for he had spent quite a few days trying to figure out a way back into his home dimension, but it seemed that something was blocking the path. The woman that had ejected Thanatos, Alruna, and Mona from their world had made sure that they wouldn't be able to return anytime soon. "Hurry up, OCD. I'm not in the mood to deal with any teachers today, so lets go before someone sees me. Because I swear if another teacher asks me a question about demons, somebody's getting punched in the face. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it. I'm a demon, it doesn't mean I know every God-damned-thing about demon culture." Thanatos grumbled while walking ahead of Eulalie.

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away

Alyss should have felt bad for whatever soul she had put in the doll, but Alruna sort of prevented that. She felt herself grow weak at the knees just from hearing her speak. A reward? Alyss wasn't a bad person, she shouldn't let innocent souls be devoured but...A reward from Alruna sounded great---

Oh. Well. It turns out the reward was kinda great. Alyss knees practically buckled underneath her when Alruna kissed her again, and it was simply a miracle that she kept herself standing. Would that be her reward every time? Maybe it would be alright if Alyss summoned more souls. That wouldn't make her a bad person, right?

She glanced at the doll now on the shelf. Alyss still felt a connection to the doll, meaning that the soul was still there. Alruna had not completely devoured it. Alyss could have sent the soul away, but she knew it was too weak for travel. Would it heal in time? Maybe...Just in case, Alyss left it there in the doll.

"A-Alruna, where are you going?" Alyss asked. She then blushed, and clasped her hands together behind her back, looking down at her feet. "J-Just out of curiosity. If you don't want to answer, I'd understand."

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Ignore them then." Eulalie said simply. Eulalie didn't have anything against demons, and only killed them because she was supposed to. But only the bad ones were killed. As long as they weren't hurting anybody, Eulalie could care less about them. She could understand why Thanatos would be frustrated about the constant questioning. Eulalie didn't care all that much about demon culture, so she never bothered to ask him anything.

She picked up the pace, going faster as he requested. She threw open the doors to the portal room, and immediately picked out the right one. The portals were nothing more than swirly blue vortexes, so it was easy to confuse them. Eulalie had been using the portals since she was a little girl though, so she knew her way around the dimensions.

"I suppose it does seem illogical, sending students to do this." She said, only now getting to his previous statement. "The students are well-trained though. Normal people are not prepared to handle demons. The demons we kill are never above Three Stars though, so it's not like we're going against anything too dangerous."

She stepped through the portal, immediately appearing in what looked like a swampland, with a small village off in the distance. The rain was pouring down heavily, and she was immediately soaked. A grimace passed over her face, but soon her expression was emotionless once again. "Come on, let's get to the village." She said, taking a step forward. Her foot sank ankle deep in mud. "...Perhaps we should pick a different mission."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me

Enduring Poster

User Image

"Where am I going?" Alruna repeated, halting just as she reached for the doorknob. "That's a good question. I'm certainly not going to class. And I'm sure Thanatos and Mona can go a single day without being graced with my presence." Alruna contemplated her next step, having not thought about how her day would be spent. "Tell me." She said, a grin on her lips. She turned around and took Alyss hands in hers. "Do you have any suggestions on what two teen girls like us can do together? I'm up for anything. Anything at all..."

"So kids in this school are strong enough to fight Three Stars? Hmm...I wonder how many Stars I'd have been worth last year. Pretty sure I could have killed pretty much the entire school back then. When I get my powers back, I may just pay this place a visit." Thanatos continued to talk about various subjects as he and Eulalie entered the portal room. When Eulalie walked through, she quickly found herself ankle deep in the mud. When Thanatos crossed though, he was careful to remain a few inches above the muddy ground. "Calm down, OCD. Don't be such a baby about it. It's just mud." With little effort, Thanatos lifted Eulalie out of the mud and onto his back. It wasn't the first time he had been forced to carry someone around this way. It was a daily thing back when Alruna was learning to use her wings, and Thanatos couldn't help but feel slightly nostalgic. "I'm just gonna assume the village is this way." Thanatos said as he began flying in the direction Eulalie had taken her first muddy step towards.

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away

Don't say anything stupid. Think before you even open your mouth. Don't make a fool of yourself! Come on, you can do this. Alyss thought to herself. She looked at Alruna with wide eyes, desperately trying to think of something to say. When she thought she had found it, she opened her mouth and...all that came out was a squeak.

Damn it.

Okay, she just had to try again. "W-What?" She stammered. She wasn't off to a good start. "What could we do? U-Um...Well we could do, uh...what any normal teenage girls would do, I guess? Maybe? Like just have fun with each other? N-Not with each other like that though! Unless you didn't even come to that conclusion. N-Not that I did either, just saying that just in case you got the wrong idea...Unless it isn't the wrong idea---but that would be absurd if it wasn't--unless it is. Uh."

Alyss just stood there blushing, not even sure what she was saying at this point. Her attempt to not make a fool of herself had backfired tremendously. Her blush grew brighter with each second she stood there in silence, and eventually she just took to looking down at her feet, letting her hair fall in front of her face.

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"If you get your powers back, please don't destroy the school. My mother doesn't really have anywhere else to go." Eulalie was more concerned about her mother's well-being than her own. Eulalie could function in regular society--her mother for some reason or another, never left the school. Not even during the holidays. Eulalie was completely unaware of her mother's sworn loyalty to the headmaster--and how that pretty much kept her bound to the academy for the rest of her life.

"Yes, you are going in the right way. Can't you see the lights in the distance?" She said, pointing towards the village. The village was lit only by candlelight, meaning that technology wise it was not as advanced as modern day Earth. Although the rest of the planet seemed similar enough to Earth swamplands. Eulalie couldn't quite remember the differences between this dimension, and hers...although she was sure she had learned about it once.

Eulalie remained emotionless on the outside, but on the inside she was actually quite amazed. This was her first time flying. It was definitely a fast way to travel...Maybe she could learn how to do this. Was there any magic that humans could learn that would let you fly? She'd have to ask her mom.

As she spaced out, she began to remember the differences between this dimension and Earth. One of them was the weather. The rain that was falling heavily was simply cold at first, but suddenly a drop that hit her on the top of the head started to sting. "Oh. We should probably get out of the rain." She said nonchalantly. They had entered the dimension during the beginning of the storm, when the rain was safe to be in. But as the storm went on, the rain became a bit more...unpleasant.

This time one of the drops that hit the sleeve of her uniform burned right through it, creating a hole. "I forgot my umbrella. How sad."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me

Enduring Poster

User Image

Alruna stared as Alyss for a few moments, attempting to fully grasp the girl's confusing rant. It was filled with contradictory statements muttered with the embarrassment one would expect from a teenage girl with conflicting emotions. "You're so shy. It's adorable." The brushed the hair out of Alyss face before kissing her for a third time that day, except this time there was no soul exchange between them. It was just a long, passionate kiss. From seemingly nowhere, a multitude of bats appeared, each one planting itself against the window, which blocked out each of the Sun's rays. Without breaking the kiss, Alruna moved Alyss towards the bed and pushed her backwards onto it, while her tail flicked backward, flipping the light switch off. Now the room was in complete darkness. "You would be...surprised at how sensitive the human body becomes when deprived of sight."

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't. We'll see." Thanatos replied, not joking in the least. Killing a school full of innocent teens wouldn't phase him in the least if he had a (in his opinion) good reason for doing so. While they flew towards the village, Thanatos began to feel something wet and warm dripping down his backside. His time carrying Alruna around as a baby suddenly entered his mind, and he hoped that Eulalie was at least capable of controlling her bladder. "What the hell, OCD? You should have gone before we left!" He said loudly. Thanatos was about to drop her in the mud when he realized that the slightly warm sensation was all over his body, and not just his backside. He held out his palm to catch a drop of water, but was surprised to see it burn a hole through his gloves. "Acid rain? Of course." Thanatos flew faster now, aiming for the outermost building of the village. Thankfully, the villager were well aware of their rain, and had built their village accordingly. Almost every building had a large canopy above it's front door to protect the villagers from the rain. "Son of a b***h... I liked these gloves too." Thanatos groaned once he and Eulalie flew underneath one of the safe havens.

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away

Thank god the lights were off. Now the impossibly bright blush on her cheeks was more or less hidden. Was Alruna just messing with her? The kissing, the flirting, the oh my god being on the bed with her, was it all just a trick? She was a succubus after all. Maybe she was just after Alyss soul.

"U-Um. If we, um, do, uh..." Alyss couldn't even get the words out. Her throat would close up and she'd just squeak anytime she tried to say something. But she had to ask. "So, um, would you get my soul or something if we did this? Is that why you're...? Um. N-Not that I'd mind either way..."

That was totally crazy sounding, she knew that, but she couldn't help herself. Honestly, she didn't mind if Alruna got possession of her soul after this or something. Was that shameless of her? Most likely. It was just so hard to resist her though. It was either some succubus charm, or the fact that Alyss was really that desperate. Both? Neither? She was so confused.

Surefire Protagonist

9,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
Ѧℓνιє ȵιѕѕa Ɍhσѕωєи
A fair rose among an army
User Image

"What a nervous little thing, no wonder she's nearly always with those other two. Although, now that I think about it, it's a very odd match; Alruna and Thantos seem pretty strong willed." Alvie thought as the strange pair made it to the mission board. She soon pushed that thought out of her mind though when Mona landed. The imp looked like she'd fall over any second. But when that failed to happen, Alvie finally turned her attention to the corkscrew board before her. "You'd think they'd have updated this by now, but no, pushpins are the way of the future." She thought sarcastically.

Alvie was astounded by the amount of missions there were today. "Must be a full moon tonight..." She mused. Quickly scanning the board, the automatically skipped over the desert-like dimentions. Alvie wanted to get as good as she could on missions, but her albino skin burned like the dickens in those dimensions, and being out of comission was no good. After pulling down a few missions, she announced "I should probably find a partner for some of these. Good bye Mona, good luck finding your friends." Then Alvie pushed through the fron hall's doors and turned in entirely the wrong direction of where she had wanted to go.

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.
Ringo Kurosama xXx
Where I am: In front of the Notice/Mission board
Who I am with: Alvie

Ringo signed in at the offices and was handed his classes. He was told then to check the notice board in the entrance hall. He nodded and did just that. As he got to the notice board he saw an albino girl just leaving
"Hey, excuse me! Errm.. Wait! what do I do here?" He called out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff