Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE'RE SKIPPING VERY SOON TO THE NEXT ARC. GET READY FOR A TIME SKIP PLEASE.

YAY 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
DOUBLE YAY 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
AWWW YEAH 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Sevin Wolfcat

User Image

Walking onto the campus of Descoteaux Academy, Sevin looks around, his eyes darting left and right, trying to take in everything around him. A breeze blew by him as his scarf fluttered in the air behind him, his hat flying off his head, starting to glide freely around the campus. Sevin gasped slightly and started to chase after his hat, being it one of his only possessions, he didn't want to lose it. He jumped up as he tried to grab it, and flinging his arms around as he ran after it, he looked quite silly. He kept running around in circles after his precious hat, as the gust of wind whipped around in a constant circle, causing leaves to fly around him in pursuit of his hat as well. "H-hat...!", he exclaimed to himself as he started to get a bit dizzy, running in a spiral after his hat.

Even the stars forget who they are sometimes.

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

Aramis straightened up instantly, oh lord she was in a bad mood, the last thing she needed to hear was what he was about to bring...more bad news. "Uhm, ma'am. Nikolai and I departed on a mission that was reported to be four one star fire imps, and when we arrived, we found twelve full-fledged fire elementals. I thought it best to report to you on this matter. We took care of it, a clean split of six kills each, but there was clearly something else going on. That mission could have easily qualified as a three-star affair. If it's alright with you I'd like to request Nikolai get the rest of the day off, that fight was hard on him." Aramis chose not to ask about whatever in the world was going on, obviously Thanatos was in some deep trouble. Eulalie had fled the scene in disarray, and with Miss Annabel's current attitude he guessed she had overreacted towards whatever the hell had happened on their mission. Finally deciding to take the lighter side of the conversation, he smiled at Prissy and acknowledged her. "Why, good afternoon Prissy. I trust you've been practicing you summoning?"

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Summon Active: None

Enduring Poster

Alruna,Thanatos, and Mona

User Image

"C'mon now, lady. You really think throwing a few mean words my way means anything? My last girlfriend tried to kill me on a weekly basis, so the words of some pissed off human doesn't really do anything for me. Especially since it's based on a misunderstanding. Now if you insulted my hair, then I'd be pissed. You don't understand how hard it is to keep this lush mane of mine looking fabulous. I mean, if I don't shampoo it every other night, I end up with an afro." Thanatos replied, not bothering to look at Annabel. Instead, he tossed the odd creature into the air a few times, wondering just exactly what it was. However, he didn't have t wait for long. A familiar (and annoying) voice soon spoke his name. "Son of a b***h...it's hers." Out of all of the academy's students, Thanatos found Prissy to be one of the few he often thought about kicking out of a window. The girl was hopelessly optimistic, and seemed to ignore everything even remotely bad that Thanatos did, while blowing his kind acts far out of proportion. And as expected, she was doing it again. "I didn't rescue it." He told her, handing off the small creature. "It ran nearby, so I grabbed it. I'd have killed it if you didn't show up." "Hush, Thanny." "Don't call me that." "Don't mind him Prissy. We both know he wanted to save your...pet." Alruna waved goodbye to the others, but whispered something to Prissy before she departed. "Thanny can't reveal his heroic side in public. So no matter what, he'll deny his kinder side. Don't ever forget that he's truly a kind-hearted and loving person." None of this was true, of course, but Alruna couldn't resist toying with others when she had the chance.

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

Annabel suddenly smiled. That was not a good sign. She had planned on punishing Thanatos quite severely, but she was starting to think that would not be necessary. By watching the kids interact, she was quickly starting to learn what sort of thing seemed to irritate him. If regular punishments wouldn't work....

"I think it's sweet you rescued that creature." Annabel said. "You're really quite the hero, aren't you? I agree with Alruna, you really are quite a kind young gentleman, aren't you? Volunteering to take the One Star missions since no one else wants them...You know sometimes it's the little, helpful deeds that define a hero."

She looked to Aramis, her smile falling. "Thanks for telling me, but I meant an actual report. That was written. Give me that when you finish it, and tell Nikolai it's fine for him to rest for awhile. But if he starts feeling any worse, tell him to find a nurse."

User Image

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
P-R-I-S-S-Y!Priscilla Pendleton

User Image

Prissy nodded her head eagerly at Aramis. "Yep yep, see?" she said proudly, stretching out her arms and holding her clueless summon in front of the boy's face. The rabbit creature's beady eyes stared lethargically at Aramis, wiggled halfheartedly in Prissy's grasp, then gave up and started licking its foreleg. She twirled around with the creature still in her arms, and its ears flopped to the side but otherwise it seemed quite apathetic. "And one day I'm even going to get as good as you, Aramis! Just you watch!" she promised, hugging her summon again. The sad truth was that, although she was indeed improving, her progress was painfully slow to anybody who cared to track it. Despite her drive, she simply didn't have the natural talent that others did.

As Alruna left, her eyes widened and she edged closer to Thanatos, her shoulder brushing up against his as she glanced around conspiratorally. "Don't worry, Thanny," she whispered in hushed tones, calling him by the name Alruna had used. After all, why would Alruna call him that if he didn't secretly like it? "Your secret's safe with me, I pinky promise!" However, as soon as Annabel set up Thanatos, Prissy jumped at the bait. "You really did that?" she gasped, holding her face with both hands and looking so awed that one might imagine she was actually physically glowing. She then cleared her throat and made a serious face.

"If that's the case, then I'll join you! No one should have to go out alone, right?" she offered, thinking that she was being helpful. "Especially not... you know." She leaned in and whispered in his ear. "A hero." In addition to liking everybody, Prissy was also under the serious delusion that everybody liked her back, and that even if she wasn't the best summoner in the world, her company would at least stave off any loneliness Thanatos might feel if he were to go solo.

"Is that alright, Ms. West?" she asked the teacher. Ever since her last mission, where she somehow managed to accidentally sabotage her own partner and ended up needing rescuing from a simple one star mission, she was informed that if she wanted to take any more missions, she would have to ask permission first.

Oh! The curtain opened and my soul poured out like sunlight!
Not anyone, not anything can stop it, you see

Romantic Raider

Descoteaux Sisters
Adrienne, Ninette, Roselle

User Image

Seven Devils All Around You
Seven Devils In Your House
I Was Dead When I Woke Up This Morning
I'll Be Dead Before The Day Is Done

Three girls walked calmly down the hallway. They were the headmaster's daughters, patrolling the school for any trouble makers. They were fairly young, but their magic was above the level taught at the school. Anyone who saw their father use magic though would not be surprised his children were so powerful.

"Ninette!" The youngest, yet by far the most curvy of the girls, barked at her older sister. Ninette, the middle sister, flinched at the sound of Roselle's screeching, and started shaking slightly. "Dammit, stop being such a drama queen. I'm just telling you to catch up. Scardy cat..." Tears sprang to Ninette's eyes, and Roselle only rolled her eyes. "Knock it off!"

"Don't be so hard on her." Adrienne said. She was the oldest sister, yet one could not tell that just by looking at her. She was very short for her age, but don't remind her of that. "She was just curious about the paintings."

"I don't care what she was doing! She needs to pay attention or dad's gonna fire us--Ninette! Get the hell over here!" Ninette had stopped to examine a painting, and Roselle responded by grabbing a handful of her older sister's wavy blonde hair. Ninette merely squeaked in protest, finally crying now.

In roughly 4 seconds, the sisters were brawling with one another. Roselle kept a tight grip on Ninette's hair, and Ninette desperately tried to struggle her way free. While doing so, Adrienne took a running jump and clung to Roselle's back. They were all shouting (well, except for Ninette who simply cried in silence) as the sisters rather childishly rolled around on the ground, punching any part of their sibling they could reach.

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

Aramis smiled pleasantly, he liked Prissy, she was such a sweet girl, always smiling, always finding the fun in things. Her summon looked rather.....sad, though. This made him chuckle a bit as he ruffled the fur on the creature's head. It was so cute, but it would hardly do her any good in combat- not that Aramis would ever mention that to her, why dampen such a happy girl's mood? "I'm sure you will, just keep it up, and feel free to ask if you need any pointers!" He said, a pleasant chime to his voice. He then returned his attention to Miss Annabel, nodding at her instructions, he already had a written report in the works, he just had to put the finishing touches on it. "Yes ma'am. And on that note, I'll take my leave. Have a pleasant day, everyone." He bowed his head at the group and then turned on his heel and began walking away. He figured he'd go for a walk outside, perhaps have a seat somewhere and refuel with some food while he wrote his report. His mind flitted around, trying to decide what he wanted to eat, and where he would go to enjoy his snack. He soon became wrapped up in his own little mental debate, ignoring where he was going. He knew his way around the school in an almost mechanical fashion, so hitting a wall was of no consequence, but the organic components (AKA the people) in the school would be problematic.

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Summon Active: None

Enduring Poster

User Image

"Rescued...What're you talking about? You saw me grab the stupid thing." Thanatos responded, confusion apparent in his voice. "Volunteering for...what? I didn't..." Then it hit Thanatos. He looked from Annabele, to Prissy, and then to Alruna (who rounded the corner moments later, he grin wide enough for Thanatos to see it from that distance). "Son of a b***h! I know what you're doing! I'm evil, God damn it!" If Thanatos had still been in possession of Prissy's summon, he surely would have crushed it in his palm just to prove his point. "No, that's not all right. I'm not going on any stupid One Star missions. I'd rather clean this whole...no, forget I said that. You'll just twist my words around the the God damned Riddler."

Alruna walked the halls, looking for another form of entertainment when she came a cross a rather odd sight. There was a gathering of three women. One was crying, while the other two were busy trying to beat each other into the ground. "My, oh my. How...interesting. Incest, this early in the morning? That type of taboo enjoyment is best held off until all prying eyes have gone to bed." Alruna approached the tussle and bent down to get a closer look at the two attractive women. "Which one would be the tastiest? The blonde, spicy one? Or the red-marked bitter one?" While trying to take her pick, Alruna sniffed the air, smiled, and turned her attention on the third, sad sister. "Or the sweet one. Oh how I love sweets..."

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"Of course that's alright." Annabel said with a sly grin. "After all, every hero needs a side kick, right? You can go on as many missions with Thanatos as you want. I know One Star missions are easy, but someone's got to do it. It's truely a wonderfully kind thing for Thanatos to volunteer to go on those."

Annabel started to walk away, but she stopped before she got too far away from them. "If Thanatos tries to be modest, and acts like he's not a hero, you just keep reminding him that he is one, alright? And if he gets too out of hand in his effort to convince you, you just let me know. I'll find a way to remind him of what a great kid he is."

Her smirk grew wider, and she finally turned away from them. As she walked down the hall with a swing in her hips, she tossed a wave back at them, grinning. Annabel, and all the other teachers, had a magical connection to the portals. They'd know if any of the students were wandering into a Two Star mission. Most students were unaware of that though.

User Image

Romantic Raider

Descoteaux Sisters

User Image

"I don't need to be told how to commit incest properly." Roselle stated. It was meant as a joke, but to prove her point she tightened her grip on Ninette's hair, pulling her sister's head closer. Her tongue slipped past her lips, playfully flickering as if to lick her older sister's neck. Ninette responded my screaming.

"Stop teasing her!" Adrienne shouted, knocking her fist against the top of Roselle's head. Roselle grimaced and pulled her head away from Ninette's neck. The horned sibling merely whimpered and continued crying.

"Hm, you're the succubus, right?" Roselle mused. None of the siblings moved, and each one still had their grip on another. "You know a bitter soul would leave a bad taste in your mouth. Take Ninette, she's a sweetie pie. One time she saved an entire family of bunnies from a horde of rampaging demons. How sweet is that?" Yes, Roselle was shamelessly trying to save her own soul by sacrificing Ninette's. Not that she was really worried about herself. Roselle was frighteningly good with magic.

"If you're going to eat anyone, take Roselle. No one likes her." Adrienne huffed. Roselle smirked. "Your last boyfriend sure liked me."

Once again the sisters were at it, punching each other and tearing at one another's hair. In order to claw at Adrienne, Roselle was forced to release her hold on Ninette's hair. Finally free, Ninette scrambled to her feet, and hid behind Alruna. She ducked slightly, her hands placed over her head. Ninette hated it when her sisters fought, but she couldn't wander the school alone either, so leaving the scene was out of the question.

Enduring Poster

User Image

Thanatos glared at Annabel, wondering if he had enough power left to re-summon Apocalypse and Ragnarök and have them slam the departing teacher into the wall. However, a sly grin spread across his face. If Annabel wanted to paint Thanatos as a hero, he would give her a hero. "Annabel!" He called out, quickly running in front of her. Without giving Annabel a chance to stop him, Thanatos quickly wrapped both arms around her waist, stood on his tip-toes (seeing as Annabel was a bit taller than him), and kissed her. "I know that you're worried about me, but remain strong...for us. I know that you don't want to see your lover come to harm, but I must stop the more powerful demons. If I don't, you could come to harm. And...I just can't let that happen." Thantos was sure to make sure that every word he said was loud enough for Prissy to hear. So long as he kept within her sight, he doubted that Annabel would do anything crazy. "So please, you have to let me continue fighting the more powerful demons! It's to protect the lives of countless people...but most importantly...you."

"Oh, I think I like you girls even more every time I see you." Alruna smiled, watching Roselle and Adrienne continue their struggle. Deciding that she wasn't in the mood for spicy or bitter souls, she decided that Ninette would make for a good morning snack. "Now tell me, why is a beautiful woman like you hiding her face from the world?" Alruna's expression softened to one of concern, regardless of the fact that she truly couldn't care less about how Ninette was feeling. "You shouldn't be forced to watch your siblings fight like this. Come with me, I can help you relax and forget all about the stressful morning you must have had." As she spoke, Alruna's radiated a soft, purple glow. With her succubus aura activated, she was able to cloud the rational judgment of those she spoke with.

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

That little s**t.

Annabel was not dumb. She was not stupid enough to believe that Thanatos had suddenly fallen in love with her. He was obviously putting on some sort of show to bug her; and yes, it was irritating her greatly, so he was being succussful.

"Oh Thanatos, you know our love is forbidden." She said with fake anguish. She was playing along...for now. Seeing her get angry was exactly what this kid wanted. She placed her hands on his arms, and slowly pried them away from her waist.

"So forget about our love, my darling. But I still stand by my statement. One Star missions only....But I suppose if you want a real challenge you could come by my office....On second thought, I think it would be too much for you. Never mind. Just have fun playing with the weaker demons."

The trap now set, Annabel walked away once more. If he showed up, then she could bombard him with magic, and use training as an excuse for beating the s**t out of him. If he didn't come, then she could mock him mercilessly about being a chicken. She felt as if she had won either way.

"You two heroes have fun." She called over her shoulder before heading to her office.

User Image

Romantic Raider

Descoteaux Sisters

User Image

"Take it back!" Adrienne demanded, pinning Roselle to the ground. Roselle merely giggled. "You know it's true. Your room is right below mine. What did you think I was doing when he was over, jumping on the bed?"

Adrienne practically growled, and soon Roselle had freed herself from underneath her, and was now attempting to wrestle Adrienne to the ground. The girls continued tossing insults at one another, as Ninette focused her attention on Alruna now.

Ninette didn't talk much, not only because she was shy but because she didn't understand English that well. She spoke French, as did everyone else in her family, and only a handful of English words were understood by her. She understood 'come with me', simply because Roselle ordered her around all the time. But Alruna's voice was quite soft and comforting, and it was enough to make her relax slightly.

Ninette took her hands away from her head, and sniffled softly, wiping her eyes with the palm of her hand. She looked at Alruna expectantly, intending on following the nice lady that she hardly understood.

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Fuyu kara haru he kawaru
kokoro wa natsukashi sa de aza darake
I’m singing my blues
kanashimi mo namida mo aoku somaru
I’m singing my blues
ukigumo ni hanashi ta ai Oh oh

════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"My dear child... You have never heard of that particular lightning elemental users that can 'Ride The Lightning'? Well, if you haven't heard of it now, prepare to see it in full action now." Hito held his hands out and he drew a circle in the air. The circle in the air began to materialize, and soon, it formed into someone a familiar metal disc. Except it was metal and was made completely of the power of lightning itself. "I actually hate using my lightning as a form of travel. I feel as though, well... It's like I'm stealing an idea from someone else. Still, it helps me travel great distances so I suppose I can not complain. Plus, it's like I'm impersonating one of my favorite super heroes~" Hito threw the lightning disc, which, was about the size of a trashcan that would be used for guard against punks who beat up random people in the backs of alleys. Hito hopped onto it, and urged Mona to fly up to him. "Mona, one more thing. Stop putting yourself down so much. I know you can do it if you just try. You constantly keep saying, 'I can't do that' and blah, blah, blarg. Just don't even worry about that right now. Focus on this mission, and we'll get through it without a hitch, whatsoever." Hito then floated up to a feasible flying height and created a ball of electricity in his hands. Hito figured after the ball of electricity was created, he released it into the air, admiring his own power. Like a boss. Hito turned back to Mona and called to her saying, "Alright, since I looked at the mission location before we left, follow my lead! And then, we'll find the culprits. Unless... You would like to lead the way. Actually!" Hito's face lit up and anyone who was looking at him could see an exclamation mark appearing next to his head and then disappearing shortly after. "Actually, Mona, this would be better if you led the way! You can show me how capable and how good with finding the mission location first. Because... If one can't even find the location of mission by themselves, there's no sense in going on the mission in the first place. Come." Hito sat on his electricity disc that was floating in the air. Quick fact about another reason he's wearing armor. His electrical charges are quite powerful and sometimes, the lightning has a habit of hurting him in the process. By wearing this armor, it's another reason why it would be better to wear it than to not. "Yoshi ikuzo, Mona!" There he goes with the speaking in his own language and not telling anyone the translations... Man. He'll never get over that, will he? And even though he told Mona to lead the way, he was beginning to slowly make his way towards the destination, his back against the disc, as he waited for Mona to take the lead.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Shinzou ga tomat ta you da
Owat ta tokoro de kooritsui ta You and I
Atama ni kizamu Trauma kawaku namida
Ae omoidasu ore no ai
Karakumo kanashiku mo nai
Talking to myself inside
Gaman deki zu kotae rare nai
Subete wa shikata ga nakat ta
Hito wa dea iya wakare wo tsudukerun da

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
P-R-I-S-S-Y!Priscilla Pendleton

User Image

Prissy watched the scene unfold with wide eyes. It was like everything she ever suspected about the seemingly cold-hearted teacher and the rebellious interdimensional foreign exchange student was turning out to be true, albeit in a way that she never would have guessed. A forbidden romance of the ages, two star-crossed lovers cruelly separated by fate! Underneath their icy facade was a fire that burned in their hearts! The tragic tale unfolding before her nearly brought a tear to her eye. How had she not seen this coming? It was too perfect. Without realizing it, she began to hug her summon creature even more tightly, and it flailed helplessly in her grip.

When Annabel invited Thanatos to her office, Prissy nearly lost it. They were having a secret rendezvous in the privacy of the teacher's office! Surely that was it! Well, she knew what she had to do. Although she loved both Annabel and Thanatos to death, she had to give them space. She had to allow them their private time. Yes, this was what she had to do!

"You can go ahead, Thanatos," she said, nodding with a grave expression that said I understand, don't worry about me. Go meet your lover. "I'll just wait here until you get back. And feel free to take your time! I'm not busy or anything, plus I have my summon here to keep me company." The rabbit-squirrel whined, not at all happy with the prospect of staying in its master's company for any longer than it had to.

Oh! The curtain opened and my soul poured out like sunlight!
Not anyone, not anything can stop it, you see

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces