Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE'RE SKIPPING VERY SOON TO THE NEXT ARC. GET READY FOR A TIME SKIP PLEASE.

YAY 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
DOUBLE YAY 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
AWWW YEAH 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Romantic Raider

User Image

Dear Gifted Individual,

You have been invited to attend the prestigious Descoteaux Academy. However, I must warn you that this is no ordinary school. Here, you will learn to harness the powers you were lucky enough to be born with. We will teach you to wield and control your abilities, so that they can be used to help keep humanity safe.

Under the guidance of our wonderful teachers, you will be taught how to use your powers correctly. Teachers will guide you not only through this dimension, but others in danger as well, to combat evil. Demons, and other terrible creatures will fall at the hands of you and your peers.

With your courage and strength, this world and all others will stay safe. It is up to you to use your powers to the best of your abilities, and save the innocent people that are put in danger everyday because of these dastardly demons.

Hope to see you there,

Head Master Aeron Descoteaux

User Image

Romantic Raider

User Image

Follow all Gaia rules please
Follow all my rules as well
Try to post at least a paragraph per post. Try your best for proper grammar and spelling.
Do not god-mod. No killing other characters unless you get their permission.
Romance is encouraged, but please timeskip for sex.
I will let you do what you want on missions. As in, you can make up a demon to go fight, if you want. Or try talking it over with whoever you're RPing with. You don't just have to rely on me for demons to fight.
Remember that the students are ages 14-18, and teachers have to be above 23.
When you send a student profile to me, title the PM which dorm room you want. (Girls Dorm A, Boys Dorm C, etc) Just make sure it matches your character's gender. You can choose an empty one, or one that's already got someone in it so you can have a roommate! However, if no rooms are empty, then you'll have to have a roommate.
If you are sending me a teacher profile, title the PM "Pay Attention!"
You may have as many characters as you want. However I can stop accepting characters whenever I think it's necessary.
MOST students should be human, but I will let a handful of nonhumans in. Just don't go overboard.
Thank you for reading the rules, I know there is a lot of them. Have fun.

User Image

Romantic Raider

User Image

[align=center][image][/align]

[color=color1]N[/color][color=color2]ame[color=white]xxx[/color] [size=11]character's name[/color][/size]
[color=color1]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]
[color=color1]A[/color][color=color2]ge[color=white]xxx[/color] [size=11]character's age. Students should be 14-18, while teachers must be 23+[/color][/size]
[color=color1]G[/color][color=color2]ender[color=white]xxx[/color] [size=11]character's gender.[/color][/size]
[color=color1]C[/color][color=color2]lass[color=white]xxx[/color] [size=11]Offensive/defensive/summoning class. Pick one for your character.[/color][/size]
[color=color1]R[/color][color=color2]ank[color=white]xxx[/color] [size=11]A or B (mention if they are a teacher or not)[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color2]✔[/color][color=color1]likes[/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1]✘[/color][color=color2]dislikes[/color]
[color=color1]C[/color][color=color2]rush[color=white]xxx[/color] [size=11]Do they like anybody?[/color][/size]
[color=color1]P[/color][color=color2]ersonality[color=white]xxx[/color] [size=11]How do they act?[/color][/size]
[color=color1]H[/color][color=color2]istory[color=white]xxx[/color] [size=11]Their past[/color][/size]
[color=color1]O[/color][color=color2]ther[color=white]xxx[/color] [size=11]Anything else?[/color][/size]

[align=right]username[/align]

User Image

Romantic Raider

User Image

This is the type of magic the students at the school possess

Offensive
Rank A: Students who are Rank A Offensive magic wielders possess incredibly destructive powers. They can manipulate their surroundings directly, such as controlling the elements, or telekinesis. Their powers come directly from them, and they do not require any weapons at all.

Rank B: Rank B Offensive students use magic to enchant objects into weapons. They can turn something mundane into something deadly. Or, they can use their enchanting abilities to turn something deadly into, well, something even deadlier.

Defensive
Rank A: Rank A Defensive magic is all about protection. These students are capable of creating physical barriers to protect both themselves and the people around them. Shields are what this magic type is all about.

Rank B: Rank B Defensive magic, while it's main duty is to protect teammates, has many uses. These students know a variety of healing spells, and spells that can boost the strength of someone. This magic is focused mainly on giving yourself, or your classmates the upper hand in battle.

Summoning
Rank A: Students who are Rank A summoners can call upon the powers of all kinds of mighty beasts. The monsters they use and control in battle are large and powerful, however they can only call on one at a time, and it takes up a lot of energy to do so.

Rank B: These students, on the other hand, can only summon smaller creatures. Rank B summoners can call on many creatures, although they are less powerful. They have strength in numbers however, and it doesn't take nearly as much energy as Rank A summoning does.

Demons
Demons fall into four categories:
One Star: Fairly weak. Safe for a student to confront solo.
Two Star: Medium strength. Students need to go in a group to take it down.
Three Star: Strong. Students must be accompanies by a teacher.
Four Star: Very strong. Teachers only.

User Image

Romantic Raider

User Image

Teacher Rooms
Room One: Annabel Lee West
Room Two: Hitoshirezu
Room Three: Kio Kronos Fuerst
Room Four: Zane Deluz

Girls Rooms
Room A: Alyss Kimberly & Alruna
Room B: Eulalie West & Priscilla Pendleton