5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Ashlyn Marie Smith

You may call me Ash

The queen Vice Principle

Ash shrugged and quickly took her spot and laid her head in the girls lap letting her legs dangle over the side. She looked at the girl. "It's fine. This whole thing is new to me. Being with one person for so long..." she said holding the girls hands gently. Honestly, she was having fun. Just laying here was just comfortable. "Favorite pass time.....When i was back home i used to rock climb" she smiled "and hiked. I'm really active." she said and yawned. She was very comfetable as her eyes started to close. "How about....yours?' she asked barely awake as she tempts to fight off sleep.

Where(Cafe)With(Amelia) themesong outfit

The Quirky Orange
Sleepy time for the queen~

Beloved Gatekeeper

User Image
» Ariadine Jean Marie Hughes

Thoughts: gehhh too much happening at once
Listening to: Stryker & Amelia
Clothes I found clean:this clean stuff
The Music in my head:Sleepwalking - Bring Me the Horison

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ariadine blushed as she sighed. She watched everyone do what they're doing. She went back and sat down next to Stryker. She leaned on the tree and whispered "Is that your sister?" She watched them walk away. She was hoping they will go back to their previous conversation. She smiled as she loked back to his face.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

██ ► ❝ Music is the strongest form of magic. ❞ ◄██

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Out.Of.Comedy.: short is short bleh I'm sorry
EroticBagel

Friendly Friend

5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Ashlyn Marie Smith

You may call me Ash

The queen Vice Principle

Ash sat up and smiled holding her hands again "Maybe one day we can read in the rain together" she said and kissed her again. Amy's soft lushious lips made her crazy. Fire works went off again and her head spun. It was like an amazing high" she smiled against her lips then pulled back slowly. "Maybe after class you can come over and we can nap together" she said then got up. Her brain was exhausted and went on auto pilot.

The Quirky Orange
I apologize for the short post. My brain is going crazy

Friendly Friend

5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Stryker Allen Smith

The Gym teacher

Stryker sighed and nodded "Yep. But she's diffrent. She actually didn't try to kill me this time" he chuckled taking another cigarette. He laied his head against her gently "Anyways....about you getting mad...." he said lighting it.

Where(court yard) With(Ariadine) Playlist Outfit

Chrimson Butterfly

Friendly Friend

5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Ashlyn Marie Smith

You may call me Ash

The queen Vice Principle

Ash smiled holding her as they walked "I wasn't thinking sex. I was just thinking about laying around and talking more." she chuckled. and kicked a small rock. no, sex is a good thing. Yes, sex is a good thing but not on the first date. she shook her head again and sighed. "But yeah sure, a nice cup of coffee would be nice." she said with a slight shrug

The Quirky Orange
I apologize for the short post. My brain is going crazy

Friendly Friend

5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Ashlyn Marie Smith

You may call me Ash

The queen Vice Principle

Ash smiled and shrugged "Date then lounge around" she smirked then leaned against the pole. "Go on" she said and scooted down the pole and sat with her legs pressed to her chest as she lit a cigarette and took a chug of the whisky in her flask. This ******** girl... she thought and chuckled taking a deep drag. she sighed and tried to calm down. Her brain felt fuzzy and so did her heart. She gripped her black tanktop where her heart is located and sighed leaning her head back No. It's not that. Anything but that.... she thought taking another deep drag.

The Quirky Orange
Come on ash. Just admit it.

Friendly Friend

5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Ashlyn Marie Smith

You may call me Ash

The queen Vice Principle

Ash looked up and stood up. She streatched and yawned. She was exausted from having the internal war. She wanted power but she wanted to know this feeling that she had for this human. "Ready? Maybe later you can tell me more about your mom" she said slipping her hands into her jeans pocket. For the walk to her room, Ash's brain raged on.

The Quirky Orange
I love you! *cling*

Friendly Friend

5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Ashlyn Marie Smith

You may call me Ash

The queen Vice Principle

Ash smiled a little"yeah, see ya" she said and unlocked the door and went in. She closed the door behind her and leaned against the door and sighed. she went to the widow that over looked the court yard and smirked. She saw his brother and opened the window (which she requested to have no screens) and turned into a hawk and flew out. It was time to prove that she was queen and this is the only way. Ash sat in the tree then turned into a lioness and jumped at Stryker roaring.

The Quirky Orange
Awwww shiiiiit

Friendly Friend

5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Stryker Allen Smith

The Gym teacher

Stryker sighed, he was still thinking of ways to get the demon out of Ari when his sences went crazy. He looked up and saw the lioness. He quickly reacted and pushed Ari to the ground and took the blunt of the force turning into a gorilla. He groaned feeling the sharp teeth and nails dig into his back as he grabbed the lioness by the leg and tossed her against the tree with force. Stryker turned human, he had gashes down his back with teeth mark as he bled heavily. "s**t....She came to say hi" he chuckled softly

Where(court yard) With(Ariadine) Playlist Outfit

Chrimson Butterfly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas