Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think we may be killing this forum...
Wadda you do? School I spose.
I'm from Aus, you?
^^ hehe...
yea...still a student =D
I'm from malaysia.
I've just been to aus last year =D perth ^_^ aus is such a nice place ^-^
but it was hard to get a gift back for my parents..coz a lot of stuff weren't made in aus though...^^;; but other than that, I love aus! So many beaches heart
What a coincidence! You're not just fudgein' are ya?
Zootlocker
What a coincidence! You're not just fudgein' are ya?

what's a fudgein...?
Malaysia, COOL!
I hate that we don't actually make much stuff here...It makes sendin' stuff overseas a chore (particularily when they get something made in their own country). sweatdrop
Zootlocker
Malaysia, COOL!
I hate that we don't actually make much stuff here...It makes sendin' stuff overseas a chore (particularily when they get something made in their own country). sweatdrop

hehe

well, actually I'd say aus. is "cool" I visited perth last december...it was suppose to be summer...I think but it was so cold...even thought that I got sunburned...>_<!kinnda like fried ice-cream...hot and cold at the same time...^^; sweatdrop

hehe, well...I saw an ostrich egg for sale...though...I don't know what people will do with it...*actually I'm still wondering...*
If it was Fabregie (the egg) that explains it, but, I've never been to Perth I live in Brisbane...I also have not seen an Emu egg for sale(We don't have ostriches, different animal...)They make HUGE omlates.
Zootlocker
If it was Fabregie (the egg) that explains it, but, I've never been to Perth I live in Brisbane...I also have not seen an Emu egg for sale(We don't have ostriches, different animal...)They make HUGE omlates.

emu? hmm, maybe it was...*thinks* I can't really remember... but it's eatable? eek
thanks for adding me to u'r friend's list ^^;;
*couldn't pm you...*
YEAH, an eggs' an egg... It's like duck and finch eggs...
^^ never eatten a duck's egg before...and I've never seen a finch's egg...^^;; aren't finches small birds?
Yes they are small...But the eggs are very rich...
I have ducks so I eat their eggs all the time.
BTW. I gotta get friends (I'm new here) and you seem like a cool person to talk to (inuyasha aside)
So, you like anime I spose? Otherwise ya wouldnae be here?
hehe...I'm new here too...joined a few days ago..=D
^^ actually I'm afraid of ducks O.o I don't know why >_>
and yea, I love anime =D
you sound like an anime fan too whee XD
Favorite Series>>Chobits.
Second Favorite>>Inuyasha
3rd>>Evengellion
But for some reason, Spunge bob square pants is playing in the background... sad
Where is Malasia anyway...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces