11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
                      ҽʍʍɑ ՏԵօղҽ

I SxxM YxxN A M ExxA N DxxH U N T I N GxxD E M O N S xxI SxxM YxxK I N DxxO FxxG A M E xx.
                      xxW I L LxxY O UxxJ O I NxxT H ExxG A M ExxT O Oxx?

User Image
                                        Եհҽ ՏԵօɾվ Ӏíղҽxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✘✘✘

Emma watched Musashi eat that candy as if his life depended on it. She chuckled to herself. He did a lot of unnecessary things and slamming his head against the table was uncalled for. She shook her head, big dummy was what she thought. "Bye Musashi and later Kenji." Emma walked out of the cafeteria. She really didn't feel like going to class. Honestly, she doesn't believe she'll have the patience to sit that long and learn. The shapeshifter started making her way through the school hallway. Moving the lollipop side to side with her tongue. 'What to do what to do..' she thought to herself as she continued to wander around the hallways.

Not only until the sound of someone else's footsteps started coming her way, she stopped. Of course it wouldn't be a student because class just started only 20 minutes ago, maybe even less. The shapeshifter quickly shapeshifted into a Lady Bug and flew up onto the ceiling to watch the passerby. It was a man carrying what seemed to look like a submission of paperwork. She couldn't make the words out because the words were far too small and out of her reach. "Damn kids these days. Always asking for things at the last minute.. But a demon research club, unheard of." The man shook his head and continued his way back to the counselors office. Emma waited a bit until the counselor turned a corner and that is when she flew back down to the floor and turned back into her human form.

The curious shapeshifter's eyes followed in the direction of where the man came from and her legs moved on their own. She wanted to know what this Demon Research Club was really all about. At the corner of the hallway there lead a flight of stairs upward. Which was obviously for the other classrooms. Emma may be new to the school but she at least knew something as simple as that. She was confused. If this was a late request form for a club wouldn't all the classrooms be full? Why would he need to come all the way down here for. It puzzled her for a few moments. But then she noticed a poorly, fast drawn sign taped onto which seemed to be a broom closet...

✷SIGN✷
                                                              The Demon Hunting Club!
                                                              (Official Name Subject to Change!)
                                                              Join us for action, adventure, and awesome!
                                                              If interested contact Reign (Something)
                                                              If Reign, knock three times on door because it's locked and I only have one key.
                                                              PS. Reign, remind me to get more keys made.

'Interesting...' After reading it she put the pieces together. Who ever created this Demon Research Club was obviously a big lie. If they wanted to keep the club they had better change the name on the sign soon. But aside from the name of the club she was more confused about the broom closet. They would actually let students make a club in a… broom closet? Had that counselor gone insane? Emma knew herself that she could be a little crazy at times but she would never think of using a broom closet for something. Although she was still curious. It was too quiet. She assumed that sounds would be clearer because of it being such a small packed room. She opened the door and saw a flight of stairs leading downward. She looked around as if this was someone was punking her like on those T.V. shows. Emma waited a bit in case someone actually did jump out with a camera and a microphone but nothing happened. So her next move was to proceed down the stairs and to the other door. She tapped on the door with her fist three times as the sign said, ignoring the fact it was for Reign. "Hellooooo?"

Transformation: Human ⟶ Lady Bug ⟶ Human
                                                              Thoughts: 'hellooooo?'
                                                              (( writers block x.x edited))