~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:

Grade:

Appearence:

Race:

Power:
Name: Kaze

Grade:11th

Appearence:URL on my sig (i might change it tho..)

Race: fallen angel

Power:wind, ice,
Name: Pyro

Grade:

Appearence: http://www.toonmasters.hpg.ig.com.br/entretenimento/18/Animes-Cartoons/Shaman%20King/Shaman%20King-Hao2.jpg

Race: human

Power: none, but very quiet and shy

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Name:Hikaru

Grade:12th

Appearence:elbow length black hair,sapphire eyes,pale-ish skin,about 5'4''and a black strip underneath each eye.

Race:tiger demon

Power:fire

Pyro walked onto the site as he looked holding a bag underneath his arm. He looked around and slowly began to walk towards the school
Name: Vincent
Grade: 11th
Appearence: Image
Race: Tiger Demon
Power: Alchemy and Fire Magic

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hikaru walks up the steps of the school slowly,lost in thought:"I hope someone exepts me here"Hikaru thought to herself"the last school I went to,the kicked me out be cause they were affraid of me,well here I go"she walkes into the school.
Pyro walked into the school via a side entrance avoiding the main "I hate crowed areas" he said under his breath. He continued to walk to his locker and began putting his items in it.
Vincent looked up at the school and sighed."I hope I don't have any problems here."He mumbled to himself.He walked into the school and glanced around.

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Name razz lanter

Grade: 12

Appearence:avi

Race: plant demon

Power: plant minipulation and growth

hello? *he walks around totaly lost*uhhhh anyone?

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
in the hallway,Hikaru saw happy people,but could sense their nevousness "are they nervous because of me?"a random hallway goer bumped into her,because she was surprise,she then jumped at least 5 feet in the air and fell back down,and people looked at her strangley,she then thought to her self "no...avert your eyes....there is nothing to see here!"but,as if she didn't care,she went straight to her locker "that was close!good thing a teacher didn't see me...."
KittyCatDancer
in the hallway,Hikaru saw happy people,but could sense their nevousness "are they nervous because of me?"a random hallway goer bumped into her,because she was surprise,she then jumped at least 5 feet in the air and fell back down,and people looked at her strangley,she then thought to her self "no...avert your eyes....there is nothing to see here!"but,as if she didn't care,she went straight to her locker "that was close!good thing a teacher didn't see me...."

Pyro saw what had happened and walked overto her "Umm hi, I saw what happened, are you alright" Pyro aked shyly as always
Vincent looked down at the ground as he walked.He stopped in front of his locker and put his things away.He took out his cd player and shut his locker.

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
*Planter finaly made his way to the courtyard*ok cool*he walks up to a tree and says*hmmm this is my dorm*he makes he branches in a house looking shape*

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Pyro_matic
KittyCatDancer

Pyro saw what had happened and walked overto her "Umm hi, I saw what happened, are you alright" Pyro aked shyly as always
"huh?oh yeah...I'm fine,thanks for asking"Hikaru was a little shy around new people,but really outgoing,once you get too know her"thankyou"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff