Welcome to Gaia! ::

bgSWAMPFOXsx
"Sorry I was kind of mean, I just have a problem with trusting people. The names Laurel. HOw are you?" She extended her hand
fine for a half demon
::sighs with boredom:: ::Walks outside into the sunlight:: ::after glancing around for a few minutes, she walks over to the sunniest part of the yard and curls up on the ground::
She smirks. "Where are you from?"
Becomeing freaked out by the thought of beeing lost in a school Lsaias starts running. After a minute of running he runs into a door and falls back down onto the floor."....ouch.....that was pain...." He said rubbing his head and looking up at the door with one eye. As he looked at the door he saw the woord 'Gym'."Hey I found it...." Happiely Lsaias jumped to his feet and opened the door walking in.
I wanna die *she cries on her bed*
GothicSlayer
I wanna die *she cries on her bed*

Right befor he enters the gym his ears catch the sound of some one crying. Lsaias leans back and see his room to the left along with the other rooms."....I just had to go the other way...." He backs up and walks towards her room then enters. "...You ok?" His voice had a happy tone and was smooth.
bgSWAMPFOXsx
don't quite know im fact i don't seam to recall my name and why do i have this tail.
Blue Got up and put her book away. "why is everyone so loud." she followed the sounds of the other students.
: surprised pens one eye and looks around at the people around her::
sixsodacola
bgSWAMPFOXsx
don't quite know im fact i don't seam to recall my name and why do i have this tail.
well can someone tell me where i am or who i am and whats with this tail
God why won't these people shut up? ::Gets up and walks inside. She looks around in hopes of finding someone to talk to::
SP_Grl_81
God why won't these people shut up? ::Gets up and walks inside. She looks around in hopes of finding someone to talk to::
Excuse me can you tell me wwho and where i am and why i have this tail
Blue hears foot steaps apraoachig.
Blue Spirit Fox
Blue hears foot steaps apraoachig.
*walks over to blue*Excuse me miss can you tell me where i am
" You are in a school."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers