Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Gatekeeper

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
      User Image

◞⇣wιтн α тнoυѕαɴᴅ ʟιεѕ XXX α ɢooᴅ ᴅιѕɢυιѕε
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXHIT 'EM RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES HIT 'EM RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES
    XXXXXXXXXX`✦ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ █ ████ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXѕεε тнε ʟιɢнтɴιɴɢ ιɴ чoυя εчεѕ
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX★ ☆━━━ sᴇᴇ ·ᴇᴍ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxx KANE HOWLERx .

The boys laughing really ticked Kane off and all he wanted to do was slam his head on the table but alas it was the first day of the new year and he was surrounded by the Noble bastards.“You sure as hell don't have permission to touch me you stupid Noble!” Kane couldn't help but blush slightly when the boy bowed before him. Is this kid serious?

“Your parents? Did you not like them very much?” looking up at the boy Kane went to reply to his question but he had been cut short “I said you can call me by any nickname so it should be fine!” the boy was now bouncing in his chair annoyingly “and how do you know for sure we won’t be hanging out together?” Is he trying to piss me off? Or is he just too dumb to realize that he's pissing me off?

The boy seemed to grin at him evilly as he said his next statement “What would you do if I started stalking you?” If Kane had been drinking something he was sure he would have spat it all out at Tobias but unfortunately he wasn’t and all he could do was gape at him. Coming to his senses about five minutes later Kane finally began to speak, “If you did that I would more than likely trip you over and handcuff you to something so you wouldn't be able to come near me."

Quite suddenly Tobias' features went serious and Kane began to wonder what the boy had to say this time. “You’re in room 302 am I right? Well, I’m in room 306 we’re pretty close by. I’m going to come visit your room every morning to wake you up…..” Kane had not been expecting this to come out of the boys mouth. “You won't-.”
                                    Beginning to protest he was cut off by Tobias' laughing. Just you wait until I snap completely “Did you take me seriously? Of course I won’t stalk you. But I might really decide to wake you up in the morning ... so you better be prepared.” Oh just great the boy thinks he can come to his room whenever he pleases “Yeah that's my dorm number.” Not quite knowing why he answered the boys question he just shrugged.

Seeing another Noble approach the table Kane growled in his general direction not really caring if Tobias heard him or not. He didn't like the vibe that he gave off but it soon vanished when the boy ran off. Thank god. Handling one Noble is enough for one day Seeing Tobias look in the direction that the boy in the eye patch had ran off to Kane knew that he wanted to go help him, so why wasn't he?

“I hope you enjoy your morning calls! Now you won’t ever be late to classes in the morning, isn’t that great?” Groaning in response Kane reached over the table and glared at him with a slight blush on his cheeks. Grabbing the boys shirt he hissed into his ear “If you so much as come two feet within my door I will pummel you into the cold hard concrete and then you will wish that you were truly in hell.”
                                    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ʟɵcαтιɵи: Cafeteria STILL
                                                        cɵмᴩαич: Tobias
                                                        тнɵυԍнтѕ: I'm going to murder this boy sometime soon
                                                        ɵɵc: Sorry it took so long I was sick for the past couple of days. >.<

Shorri

I HAVE NO CLUE WHY ITS DOING THAT TO MY SIZING

tighnari's Husband

Toothy Gekko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆

◞ ♔ HA HA HA LET'S LAUGH AT EVERYTHING
                                  UNITEAAAAAAAADANCE NOW JUST LIKETHE IDIOT YOU ARE
                                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab _______________________________________

From the lineup, Damian could further scrutinize his surroundings. Shuffling forward with the rest of the line, he made note of the more intriguing presences inside the cafeteria, memorized faces and specific students who appeared to be friends or enemies; where he could pick up a name, he latched onto that as well, storing as much information as he could inside his head. There were so many people crammed inside the cafeteria, each dubbed a misfit by society. Many of them, of course, were something worse. He felt a strong desire to know each and every one of the boys attending classes inside the institution -- to know what they had done, what they were like and how he might control them, how he might conquer the school itself.

Consumed as he was by his surroundings, Damian missed the body approaching him until it was entirely too late. Had he been more anxious a person, he might have jumped when someone called out to him. He was not, however, that kind of person, and instead he turned slowly, calculated even in the way he moved. "Hey me?" He pointed at himself, as if he was naive enough to think that the other boy might have been referring to someone else.

His eyes flicked once over the stranger, and in an instant he knew him; he knew the way he carried himself, what fashions he thought appropriate, and he could imagine what different emotions might have looked on his face. The way the other greeted him suggested that he was torn between being himself, and being something that, perhaps, someone else wanted him to be. Damian, however, concluded that he didn't have enough information to be positive.

Damian remained cool and calculated even as the upperclassman invaded what should have been considered personal space -- that was all he needed to know that the teen was trying to intimidate him; every action following confirmed his suspicion. That the stranger was so quick to find the insignia of the Inferior Court on his body told him that he was a part of the court himself before he thought to find the insignia of the Noble Court on him. From what he'd read, that would make them enemies of a sort, though Damian didn't care much for obligations. The other boy was trying to gauge him, he realized -- trying to figure out what he was made of before the school year started. Smart boy, he thought. He probably meant to start a scene, to draw anger from Damian. Unfortunately, anger was not so easily roused from him.

Retaining an easy smile, he pressed closer to the invasive teen, so close that their hips were dangerously near touching. Standing on his toes, Damian leaned in so his lips hovered at the crook of the stranger's ear, then he spoke. "You really want to know?" His words came out slow and sensual. He breathed a pool of warm breath against the other's skin, then continued. "It's a secret."

Shady Dealer

User Image
                            User Image

Whether Kayin were truly a scatterbrain or merely played the role of one was unknown. The rook certainly acted the part, but it was difficult to believe he had gotten where he was today on stupidity alone. While he was no killer, he wasn't someone you could entrust your life to; then again it’s hard to trust anyone when your school accepted murders and criminal masterminds on a regular basis. However, even if he had noticed others’ suspicions, he didn't seem to mind it. As long as there were people willing to play along, there was nothing to worry about.

A pair of green eyes followed the queen’s gesture, looking for this so-called "trash" that was mentioned. There was a brief moment of pause before he could say for sure who the trash was, but then again Kayin believed that most students were garbage unless he had reason to think otherwise. Once he spotted their bishop his options were narrowed down to a green-haired boy that sat across the table; he would have assumed he was a normal kid if it weren't for the insignia adorning his shoulder. “Ah.” He sounded annoyed, but the smile on his face said otherwise. The queen spoke once again before he could comment.

“It’s only been two hours.” He shrugged and began to rub the back of his neck as if embarrassed by the comments. Kayin wasn't shy, about his body or personality-wise, but he always assumed the modest disposition played out better with people. “I could say the same about you; soccer must be treating you well.” While he’d never actually seen Elian play, he expected that’s how the queen kept his rather feminine figure. “I wouldn't want to ruin your beauty sleep,” he teased though it was more or less of a compliment coming from Kayin, “but my queen is always welcome to keep me company when he can. Just don’t expect me to wait if you’re still in bed when I leave.” He stuck his tongue out and followed along in line, his stomach growling at the smell of food.

Immediately, he felt something begin to grasp his arm. There was no resistance from the junior as he was turned around in the opposite direction along with Elian. “I see the both of you are up early…” Ah, the king himself had appeared. Although he would have already cut off most of his superiors in mid-sentence, Tsukasa was one of the few people that kept him quiet when spoken to. He directed his attention to the red-head with an eye patch. The king and queen were obviously displeased, but Kayin’s mind was going in the complete opposite direction. “Aw, I'm sure it's not that bad. Look, he’s like a cute little pirate; I doubt-“ A sudden but minor force suddenly took him by surprise as he was nudged forward, bumping into his king and queen ahead of him.

Rather than being infuriated by the mishap, he merely looked over his shoulder to find a mess of silver hair. He glared back for a second only to catch sight of the insignia on the boy’s pendant of his… collar? A dog? Upon realization Kayin could only grin as he identified his “assailant” as a member of the Inferior Court. Turning around he securely wrapped an arm around the knight’s shoulders, bringing him in closer to the three nobles. “Now, there’s no need to push.” His tone was mocking. “If you wanted to say hello all you needed to do was ask.” He patted the knight on the head as if he were a pet and brought him closer to three nobles. He seemed to have already dismissed the accident of being run into, but there was no sign that he would release the kid without a word from his king and queen first.

tab LOCATION ➔ Cafeteria tab MOOD ➔ Hungry, but somewhat amused. tab and CO. ➔ Tsukasa, Elian, and a chew toy (Magnus)
                              tab OOC ➔ Sorry this took me a while to post. Work's been keeping me busy. OTL

octavinelle's Groom

Winter Phantom

HADRIAN "HADES" REED

User Image

This is gospel for the vagabonds
Ne'er-do-wells and insufferable bastards

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

That smug aura Hadrian had detected earlier seemed to be replaced rather quickly by a certain brand of shrewdness he didn't quite care for. Usually, when he engaged in conversation with someone they pulled on some sort of mask of friendliness that hid their true nature. But this guy, something was off about him. He couldn't decide whether or not the Pawn hid everything incredibly well or casted off the metaphorical mask altogether.

He'd stared straight into those cool brown eyes when the other boy first spoke. Those eyes, the way the kid moved them -- the way they caught every little minute detail -- reminded Hadrian of someone. Someone who may have been important to him once. Someone he knew a long, long time ago.

Before he could capture that ghost of a memory, something unexpected happened.

Alarm bells went off in his head as the smiling boy moved closer. Stubborn as he was, Hadrian fought against his natural impulses and stood his ground. If he backed down now the new Inferior would win this twisted game. And Hades did not like to lose. Focusing on keeping his breathing even, he kept his hand on the other boy's belt as a show of serenity. Then he felt his own hand bump into the rough fabric of his jeans. Hades swallowed hard. He let go when he felt the stranger's body rising, but kept his hand hovering between them.

How had he missed their one inch difference in height?

This train of thought kept Hades from acting on the now violent desires vibrating within. But no, he knew enough not to act on them. He was well aware that Tsukasa, Elian, and Kayin, were present. If he were to start a brawl in the middle of the cafeteria over virtually nothing, he wondered where that would land him. The taste of trouble was almost enticing enough for him to give in.

Hades chose to move his hand up then, letting his fingers brush against the other boy's shirt and stopped at his chest. The body beneath felt fragile to him. It'd probably be fun to break. Then those words were spoken against his ears. He couldn't help but take a sharp intake of breath as his cheeks burned a bright red.

[********]

This guy was more hazardous than he'd ever thought to imagine. Because of him, his ears were all tingly and uncomfortable. He had to repay the kid back somehow.

Ever so gently, Hadrian pushed at the stranger's chest, giving them a good eight inches of sweet pancake-laced air between them. With a wickedly flirtatious grin, he gripped the other boy's frail chin between his fingers, thumb resting beneath a pair of dreadfully inviting lips. His pink eyes danced with anticipation.

"Is your name a secret?" he asked, eyebrows raised. "Birthday? Favorite color? Hobbies?" Hadrian leaned back in, inching closer with each question he breathed. There was no way in hell he was actually going to smooch a strange boy he'd just met, but it was fun to make it seem like he wanted to. Control of the situation was what he was really after. That, and maybe to see this awfully calm kid's hackles rise.

Confessing their apostasies
Led away by imperfect impostors
Listening To: Strange whispers from an even stranger boy.

Calus767's Waifu

Loyal Kitten

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
User Image

----------------------------------------

Tobias’ gaze drifted around the cafeteria, he had noticed that more people had begun piling in and he caught a glimpse of familiar dark blue hair. Oh, so the king has arrived. He then saw the Rook and the Queen close by. They seemed to have annoyed expressions on their faces. ‘Well they're probably not too happy because our pawn is talking to someone from the Inferior court.’ Tobias looked over at the redhead, however surprisingly it seemed like the Inferior Queen was taking it calmly. He tried to listen onto their conversation but gave up, they were too far away and the cafeteria was far too noisy. The Noble Knight seemed to be lining up too, talking to someone that seemed unfamiliar. Tobias tried to squint to see who it was but he couldn’t really get a good look, as there was a crowd of students in the line. I’m glad I woke up early. He breathed a sigh of relief and almost forgot about the green-haired boy who was sitting next to him and looking extremely irritated. Tobias started to wonder if that was the only expression the boy knew how to make.

Tobias quickly tried to placate him. He smiled sheepishly, “Okay, okay. I won’t touch you if you really don’t want me to.” He continued, “I was just poking fun at you for a little bit.” And I’ll continue to do so from now on. Tobias smirked to himself when the other boy had gaped at him for a full five minutes. He also stayed silent, curiously awaiting the other’s reply.

“If you did that I would more than likely trip you over and handcuff you to something so you wouldn’t be able to come near me.”

Tobias grinned and used his hand to ruffle the other boy’s head. “That wouldn’t be very nice. What if nobody finds me and I starve to death? When I die, I’ll probably become a vengeful ghost and haunt you for the rest of your life!” He said cheerfully, for some reason even though the green-haired boy had been spouting out threats from the very beginning, he didn’t really feel that intimidated by him. Despite this, Tobias knew that he still shouldn't let his guard down.

The sophomore’s smile turned even wider when the other boy had confirmed his room number. One would think that after smiling so much, his face would hurt. But he was used to it. Then his eyes drifted towards the apple that was in Kane’s hand. “You’re eating that for breakfast? That’s not very healthy, you should eat more!” He frowned, “I would offer you some of my bread but I’ve already finished it.” Tobias then thought for a little bit and clapped his hands together, “Since I’m going to be visiting your room every morning, what about I bring you some food as well?” Tobias then smirked at the other boy, knowing that what he was about to say would piss him off even more, “come on, it’ll help with your growth. See! maybe that’s why you’re so tiny!” Tobias gestured at the obvious height difference between them.

Expecting a reaction, he wasn’t surprised when the inferior bishop had grabbed his shirt and glared at him. Tobias stared right back at him and gave him a faked look of obliviousness. He felt the other’s breath on his ear as he while he whispered, “If you so much as come two feet within my door I will pummel you into the cold hard concrete and then you will wish that you were truly in hell.”

Tobias noticed the reddening of the green-haired boy’s face and their proximity, and he couldn’t resist the urge to tease him even more. He lifted his hands and placed both of them onto the other’s face, bringing their faces close together. Tobias’ golden eyes almost seemed to glimmer as he looked into the other’s face that was barely an inch apart. His hands then gently gripped the other’s shoulders. He then quickly pushed the other boy away and then broke out laughing, “Well, whatever!” He said, smiling at him with a glint of challenge in his eyes, “Are you sure you could knock me over though? If you haven’t noticed, I am quite tall compared to you.”

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Company: Kane
                                                OOC: Ahem. Tobias is reallyy gonna piss him off

tighnari's Husband

Toothy Gekko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆

◞ ♔ HA HA HA LET'S LAUGH AT EVERYTHING
                                  UNITEAAAAAAAADANCE NOW JUST LIKETHE IDIOT YOU ARE
                                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab _______________________________________

Not for an instant did his mind quit registering the information presented to him, be it verbal or nonverbal. From what he could gather, something he'd done had made his company very uncomfortable. The stranger stiffened slightly, his body language becoming more rigid, as if he were focusing very hard on one distinct, basic function that should have come naturally to the human body -- breathing, perhaps. He wracked his brain for proper analogy -- all bark, no bite? A snake with no venom? Either way, he perceived little threat from the white haired stranger.

What doubt he might have had in his hypothesis was cleared when he heard the teen swallow, felt the heat rising in his cheeks and ears. Even the slender fingers brushing beneath his shirt felt hesitant. They were warm, however -- pleasurable, even. Then came a gentle shove, and then there was a few inches between them again. Damian made mental note that the boy couldn't take what he dished out -- there was only so much space he was comfortable having invaded, or perhaps he, like so many of the other adolescents attending the school, felt the intense need to be in control. Damian was willing to bet it was a relatively even mix of the two, or even a concoction of many other unforeseen factors -- the way in which those slender fingers gripped his chin, those same slender fingers that had pushed him away moments earlier, told him it was likely his hypothesis was correct. The boy's thumb brushed against his lips, and he watched his eyes -- those bright, pink eyes -- glisten with what he pegged as anticipation.

Pursing his lips, Damian leaned in again to meet the odd male who had challenged him to some unspoken match. Whether the Noble knew it or not, Damian was playing a different game altogether, and it was a game which only he knew the rules to -- a game which he always won. This battle -- the battle that Hadrian had invented -- did not matter to him, so long as he won the war.

The other teen, however, didn't even seem ready to win the challenge he'd issued to begin with.

Physical contact, be it of a violent of intimate nature did not deter Damian. Whatever challenge had been issued could be met in full -- Damian minded none. Regardless of the stance, it seemed, he had the upper hand.

"Damian," He replied, "December 21st. Pink.." Between each answer he paused, inching a bit closer in return. With the last response he fell silent for a bit longer, his lips twitching deviously. "As for my hobbies... well," He brushed his knuckles lightly over the stranger's groin, "that doesn't have to be a secret." He wondered just how seriously the noble court stranger would take such a bold move, if he would laugh it off, lash out or respond with another challenge of his own.

Toxic Gatekeeper

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
      User Image

◞⇣wιтн α тнoυѕαɴᴅ ʟιεѕ XXX α ɢooᴅ ᴅιѕɢυιѕε
    XXXXXXXXXX`✦ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ █ ████ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXѕεε тнε ʟιɢнтɴιɴɢ ιɴ чoυя εчεѕ
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX★ ☆━━━ sᴇᴇ ·ᴇᴍ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxx KANE HOWLERx .
                                    Staring at the boy in front of him Kane saw that he was looking in the direction that the Noble court's head b*****d appeared. Oh how much Kane hated that guy when he first met him. Looking back at Tobias he studied him more closely, thinking that this was his only chance to really size up the boy. He was quite tall but he looked like he had no chance in hell of being able to run. Kane snickered inward and continued to watch him in silence. After a long period of time he got really irritated only to see the boy look back at him two seconds later.

“Okay, okay. I won’t touch you if you really don’t want me to. I was just poking fun at you for a little bit.” The boy seemed to grin at the thought of being handcuffed and Kane had no clue why, but before he could even think of something to say the boy's hand was ruffling his hair. “That wouldn't be very nice. What if nobody finds me and I starve to death? When I die, I’ll probably become a vengeful ghost and haunt you for the rest of your life!" Kane let out a small laugh and stared at the boy. "You know you are kind of funny. But to be honest you would suck as a vengeful spirit and I'd just contact the Ghostbusters to come and vanquish," using his fingers he quoted the next words, "your vengeful spirit."

Did his smile get bigger , Kane started having serious doubts about whether or not he should have acknowledged the boy when he asked about his room number. Before he could even think about telling him to get screwed the other boy piped up yet again, “You’re eating that for breakfast? That’s not very healthy, you should eat more!” Did this boy just frown at his eating habits and tell him he should eat some more?! opening his mouth to tell the boy to mind his own business he was interrupted yet again. “I would offer you some of my bread but I’ve already finished it. Since I’m going to be visiting your room every morning, what about I bring you some food as well?" did he just smirk at him? “come on, it’ll help with your growth. See! maybe that’s why you’re so tiny!”

"I'm not tiny! I'm just fun size," trying to put on his grumpiest look Kane narrowed his eyes at Tobias, "I don't want your food either even if you had any, also get screwed I don't want you to come to my room." seeing the boy gesture at their height difference only mad Kane madder than he already was, he felt like screaming at the top of his lungs to the boy sitting across from him but he instead made his voice deadly cold and filled with as much venomous poison he could possibly muster "Does my height make you laugh huh? It's not my fault I'm this short!!"

Only to make his situation worse than it already was, he felt Tobias place both of his hands on his face making Kane's cheeks flash a bright crimson red. Oh god what is this boy doing. I can't seem to function properly right now. Taking in a deep breath Kane looked right into the boys amber eyes and instantly chewed on his bottom lip. Noticing the distance that their faces had left until their lips brushed he flashed a brighter shade of crimson red. I can't control my heart beat surely he can hear it. Feeling Tobias' hands move from his cheeks and to his shoulders Kane looked at him confused. All to suddenly he was flung back into his chair almost falling right back he placed his hands on the table and pulled himself upright.

“Well, whatever! ”The boys eyes seemed to be challenging him to something but what exactly was he challenging Kane to? Raising one of his eyebrows Kane scowled at the other boy,“Are you sure you could knock me over though? If you haven’t noticed, I am quite tall compared to you.” Scoffing at the boy Kane started to ball his fists ready to punch Tobias' "You wouldn't know s**t you stupid Noble! I hope you know how to bloody run and I hope your faster than me!" Letting out his pent up rage he suddenly slumped in his chair and let out a sigh, mumbling only loud enough for Tobias' to hear he spoke in a some what calm voice. "I'm sorry for yelling." What the hell is wrong with me?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ʟɵcαтιɵи: Cafeteria still
                                                        cɵмᴩαич: Tobias
                                                        тнɵυԍнтѕ: This idiot is going to be the death of me
                                                        ɵɵc: Sorry it took so long

Shorri

Fashionable Man-Lover

tab tab tab tab tab User Image
                  User Image
                            andrew jayce

order for akira fujihara from silvieon order for akira fujihara AND I PROMISE I'LL DO BETTER xx AND I PROMISE I'LL DO BETTER xx AND I PROMISE I'LL DO BETTER
                            akira fujihara akira tab WITH EVERY HEARTBEAT I'VE FELT
                            akira fujihara andrew jayce park ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ i will defend your every breath ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood: Shaken to Stravingxxx Location: Dorm to Cafeteria xxx Company: Whoever is in the cafeteria too.

Andrew . . . shifted to the right of his little twinset bed in attempt to avoid the direct sunlight that seeped into his room through the window. His bed felt a bit stiff as he pulled the bedsheets to cover his legs. A cool spring breeze brushed his flawlessly muscular bare back, his shoulder blades, his spine, and to his tail bone, making him stiffen up. He rest back into himself as his eyelids framed with long sooty eyelashes fluttered with a small crisp sigh escaping his pale full lips. His ginger blond hair crushed between his plush pillow and cheek, he gave a small smile to his dream. With his sheepish dreamy grin, he looked as peaceful as a newborn child who has no care in the world.

"Oppa, Oppa*!" A voice of chiming bells filled his ears and pain struck his side as he felt his sister's body drop on him. Along with that, there was a package of shaking, beating, and bouncing around on his bed.

"Uhn!" Her brother grunted and then groaned in disapproval to Soo Mi's wake up call.

"Oppa, wake up! It's time, it's time for school!" Giggling followed in as Andrew rolled back into his back to get her off of him.

"It's Sunday, there's no school." He informed in a tired voice, his arm coming up to block the sunlight from his eyes. "Soo Mi, I'm tired. Leave me for another five minutes, please?" He whined and sweetly pleaded her.

"Oh, I thought it was Monday." She laughed as he felt her remove herself from his bed. "But I made breakfast, come eat with me. Hurry, hurry. Get up!" Her footsteps distance themselves and then silent came, putting him back to sleep.

Soft cries trickled into his ears. 'Soo Mi? Why is she crying?' Andrew thought, his eyelids heavily shut and body felt like lead. His lips quivered as if was parched for water. It felt wet where he laid and sticky as well. He attempt to call out his sister's name but his voice did not surface. Fear began to seep into his mind, forcing his eyes open. Blood. Blood everywhere, painting the room in shades of red and Soo Mi shivering in tears.

"Soo Mi!" Andrew's eyes shot open, spraining up in a panic. His breath was heavy and he dripped in sweat. His hand clutch on to his blanket as he swallowed and calmed himself. 'A bad dream, it was only a bad dream.' he sighed, reaching for his phone. It was 6:35am, over slept 35 minutes. The day was off to a bad start already. He rolled out of his bed and trotted over to the bathroom to wash up. The blond male gazed upon himself in the mirror, pulling his hair back to reveal the scar on his right forehead. A smile crept upon his face as he reminisce in the memory of saving his sister. Every bruise and scar was proof of his heroic actions, but not so much anymore.

Yes, Andrew Jayce Park had a short fuse when it came to his sister and that's how people played with him. A little talk here and a little talk there will send the god of war onto the chess board filled with hotheaded little pawns. Blood will be shed and bones will be broken.

"Up and at 'em, Ace!" a masculine voice shouted from outside his door, "Gather your s**t and move to your newly assigned room."

"Yeah, I already did it last night!" Andrew yelled while wiping his hair dry from the shower he just took. He quickly yanked on his freshly picked outfit for the day and grabbed his dirty clothes, wrapping them up with his towel. There wasn't much to pack for Andrew; clothes, deodorant, soap, shampoo, toothbrush, study books, reading books, a journal, a sketchbook, pens, mechanical pencils, erasers, letters from Soo Mi, pictures of Soo Mi, and little necessities he could keep. He placed his towel-wrapped clothes on top of the box and lifted it with one arm, opening the door with the other.

'Room three o' five.' Andrew's topaz orbs fixated on looking for his new dorm room, then took his key and unlock the door. Deciding that breakfast was now being served, he left shortly after setting his box down without unpacking. There wasn't much to unpack anyway and it was a Sunday, no classes. The gingery blond pretty boy made his way to the cafeteria with eyes burning some holes behind his back and whisperings piercing his eardrums. It wasn't much different when he first came to the Institution.

"Hey! Isn't that--"

"Shh, he might kill you too! He's from the Inferiors!

Nope, not much changed from his first day of arrival at all, but he learned to hear only what he wanted to hear. Anything else didn't really mattered. Ignoring the new children getting pulled into the Institution, he kept a steady straight path to the line where the smell of food was. His stomach grumbled in violence because of his high metabolism, along the fact that he had burned all of last night's dinner away shooting hoops. The lack of food means a grouchy short fused Rook. He's most happy when he is eating. Quickly picking up his tray of breakfast delights, Andrew skittered to a near by empty table. He didn't care about his surround much at the time, or who was even going to sit next to him. Friendship was easily made with this captain of the basketball team before, but not so much now. It's easy to get on his good side or on a leave of acquaintance but trust and friendship took a more effort. Maybe give him your share of servings everyday to get him on your side?

*Translation: Oppa - In Korean, it is what a younger sister calls her 'Older brother.'
                                      User Image
                                      akira fujihara( I PROMISE I'LL DO BETTER!

Sparkly Streaker

Souleaterkidthefirst

User Image
                                          ♜ Walk 【ᶤᶰ】էհε ɗσσя
                                          tab tab tab Lıκe ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ⇠ ⒫⒜⒭⒯⒤⒩⒢ ⇢ τнε ʂҽα 🌊
                                          I'м looĸιɴɢ αт нυɴɢry eyeѕ αɴd ѕнαттered dreαмѕ ♚ I'м looĸιɴɢ αт нυɴɢry eyeѕ αɴd ѕнαттered dreαмѕ
                                          I'м looĸιɴɢ αт нυɴɢry eyeѕ αɴd ѕнαттered dreαмѕ ♚ I'м looĸιɴɢ αт нυɴɢry eyeѕ αɴd ѕнαттered dreαмѕ
                                          Jαwѕ ↘ нıт ↘ тнє fƖσσя │█ ᴮʳᶤᶰᵍ ᵉᵐ ↓ᴅᴏᴡɴ↓ тσ тнєιя кηєєѕ
                                          tab tab tab Ƭнєу ᴀʟʟ ωαη† тħeıя 【pr🎁ze】 ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ·s ɳσƚ ƒrεε
                                          User Image

This was a true test of how far his patience could be stretched before he snapped. So far Neil liked to believe that he was doing relatively well. He’d only spit out a mild curse, resisted the urge to punch the eye patch wearing Noble, and even now he was holding onto his annoyance to the best of his ability. Already he could tell that this conversation, regardless of how amusing it was turning out, was going to sour his morning. Especially once Tsukasa caught wind of someone of his stature speaking to his newest chess piece. For whatever reason people viewed the Inferior Court in a light of negativity while the Nobles got some form of respect, which he thought was total bull. Technically everyone here was in for something that was illegal so there were no angels in the building, though some of the student body tried their best to put up a facade of innocence. It seemed that everyone on the top of the food chain were vipers just waiting for a chance to strike and it pissed him off quite easily. He’d once had a personality that revolved around getting what he wanted through more secretive methods but once he had fallen into this place and gotten himself into the Inferior Court he became more open with anything that bothered him or whatever he desired. Is he an open book? No, but he has no problem opening his mouth and voicing his opinion or getting the beginning of a fight started. Glancing up he realized that the pest from earlier was still here and he even had the gall to lay on mild insults.

Sneering he felt his expression twist into one of extreme displeasure. Already he was annoyed at having been taken away from his morning meal but now this little pipsqueak was telling him that he should be nicer and that he wasn’t scary? Truthfully he didn’t try to frighten others’ with his appearance but not minding the breaking of bones beneath his fist or cut up knuckles from connecting with faces of his prey seemed to give him a bad reputation. Fighting was merely something that he enjoyed and with a facility full of guys his age that liked to do the same it seemed stupid to not use the opportunity to its fullest extent. Though there were many times when he wished that his opponents were stronger so that he didn’t need to throw his punches so carefully. Still those were thoughts for another day since he still needed to deal with guy standing before him and near shouting that he wasn’t naïve. Raising an eyebrow he decided to stay silent as the redhead seemed lost in thought with an emotion or two flickering across his features. For a moment it looked like the other would speak but then he appeared to have changed his mind and the next words out of his mouth made Neil chuckle. “It’s taken you that long to realize that? Most people take note as soon as they walk in the place.” He’d meant to remain silent and let the ordeal play out, so that maybe he could be left in peace, but he just couldn’t refrain from adding a little idle chatter.

Right away he caught the dropped gaze of the redhead and he knew that his eyes had settled on the insignia that marked him as a member of the Inferior Court. Usually he wore the pin like everyone else but it had already been packed away and he was more than capable of sketching out the insignia since he did it quite frequently. A wise a** comment danced on the tip of his tongue until the other actually dropped onto one knee and grabbed a hold of the paper drawn marker. Before he knew it a frown marred his features and he felt his hand twitch with the desire to shove the other away from him. Personal space was a big issue for Neil and no one came closer without consequence unless he granted them permission. Getting close to fight was one thing but this…this just raised his level of annoyance to an entirely new height, one that set the stage for his more violent nature. He could feel his fingers curling into fists and the desire to grab the guy by the collar regardless of his position in the Noble Court. When he caught sight of the redhead's widened eyes and his sudden backpedaling he couldn’t help but smile though it held a slightly malicious curl to it.

Before he knew it the paper marking him as an Inferior member and the pin that attached it to his belt were being tossed back his way. Without thinking he took a step forward and grabbed both of them into his hand before they could hit the floor. He was already low enough in ranking within this place as it was and losing this stupid paper wouldn’t do him any favors. Though that wasn’t his train of thought as the pin dug in his finger and he felt the metal object dig a little farther into his skin. If he wasn’t thoroughly ticked before he certainly was now. Quickly his free hand snaked up and pulled the pin from his finger before the paper version of his insignia was re-attached to his belt loop. Turning his eyes upwards he could already feel them narrowed in displeasure at the turn of events and the rest of the cafeteria had faded out since his only focus was the Noble before him. A part of him wanted to grab the other and throw a few punches to uplift his mood but he managed to restrain himself and even found a small smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth when the other mentioned that he was sorry. “What’s the matter?” He found himself stepping forward to see if the redhead would hurriedly backup once he advanced. It was like a game of cat and mouse that he was enjoying far too much. A lot of the students in here openly avoided him, were easily beaten down, or weren’t actually touchable. To say that he was amused by this Noble that dared to approach, as well as talk freely, to him was an understatement and now he was going to enjoy toying with the other to the fullest extent since he wasn’t allowed to actually lay a finger on him.

His smirk grew momentarily when the guy backed into a chair and already he could feel his mood lifting, though it was only slightly. He was still annoyed that his breakfast, which had no doubt gone cold by now, was interrupted but the entertainment being provided for him now made up for in a way. Taking another few steps forward he was nearly invading the barrier of personal space that most people kept up and he didn’t bother hiding the glint in his eyes nor the smirk on his lips. Currently all he cared about was playing with his prey until something else caught his attention or until the prey slipped away, which it would on this rare occasion. “I thought you said there was nothing scary about me.” Tilting his head slightly to the side he mocked an expression of confusion for a moment before speaking once more. “If that’s truly the case tell me: why are you moving away so quickly? I’m just trying to be friendly. That’s what you suggested…” He paused for a moment and the look of false confusion disappeared just as quickly as it had shown up. “or am I wrong?” Ah, this was more fun than he thought possible and honestly he wished to see how the redhead would react more than he desired to grab an entirely new meal.

Location: Cafeteria tab Company: Jace. tab Thoughts: There goes breakfast, but at least there's amusement for the time being. tab OOC: Sorry for the wait but here it finally is.
User ImageUser Image

Original Knight

User Image
"Neither Cruel nor Kind..That Is What The Law Must Be.."

Location & Company: - Cafeteria / Inferior Queen
Mood: Angry
Theme Playing:Trying not to lose it..

THE ✖ NOBLE ✖ KING

The blue king's eyes were locked firmly on the red head and with every word the two exchanged only seemed to raise his anger by the second, tightening his grip on the Queens shoulder as he explained his careless-ness. With an irritated sigh "You were In the room with me the day the official gave us the info on the kid..It wasn't much but I see you weren't paying close attention.." he muttered the last part trying not to take to much out on the other. Though to the not only the conversation around him but a sudden push took Tsukasa's eyes away from the new pawn for a moment when he looked over only to see Magnus being pulled into their small group. 'What the hell was he doing..?', The king frowned at the white hair - Seeing his face ONCE was enough already today.."I hope you don't Intend to keep him around Kayin.." he said In a low tone and was just about to speak once more when a loud yell came from across the room.

Tsukasa looked over to his new pawn flinging his arms Into the air in defense. His eyes widened and looked around seeing as the others were distracted he locked his sight onto Magnus, Letting go of both Queen and his Rook, pushing them over a bit he grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt and yanked him hard out of line "You're coming with me.." he said almost in a yell. Walking out Into the open just as the Neil stepped closer to the red head, nearly lifting the inferior knight off the ground from dragging him "Not another step"! he yelled around and tossed the knight at the Queen not caring If he fell before him or into him. Stepping In front of Jace he didn't bother to look back at him but turned his head slightly to notion his words the boy "The blonde over there In line will help you with what your trying to figure out..go to him and do not leave his side understand"? - Looking back at the Inferior Queen he calmed himself a bit as to not over act.

Annoyed he spoke in a composed tone "I didnt know lap dog's were allowed to wander off without their master's permission..Erro sick of you humping his leg"? he mocked..//today started off so well too.

User Image

OOC: Throwin Shade. & Sorry for the short post (Dear lord im so ashamed) - Didnt really have much to work with tho..and I needed to post B[

"There Is Always A Second Chance Under My Crest..That Is What The Noble Court Stands For.."

octavinelle's Groom

Winter Phantom

HADRIAN "HADES" REED

User Image

This is gospel for the vagabonds
Ne'er-do-wells and insufferable bastards

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

O-oh, God, why is he coming closer? Hadrian thought, the reasonable tiny voice inside his head beginning to panic. This isn't supposed to happen!

But what was supposed to happen? In an ideal scenario, the new kid would back down because of being frightened or thinking his antics were silly. By no means is the other person supposed to take it seriously. No one had ever taken it seriously before. Perhaps Hadrian had been too quick to jump the gun, as they say, when it came to testing this Freshman. The other boy was revealing himself to be trouble, plain and simple, all wrapped up in a neat little package.

Another, less reasonable voice spoke up. This one was much louder and rather arrogant. I couldn't have known this if I hadn't tried something right? And keep in mind that trouble he may be, but trouble keeps the boredom monsters away.

Then a sure and awfully close voice outside of Hadrian's head spoke. Damian. It was Damian's voice.

Damian sounded like the devil.

A boy born on the Winter Solstice who happened to enjoy a traditionally feminine color. Idly, Hadrian stored away the information he received in the corner of his mind that was still running normally. Small details like that may be important later.

The Noble Knight stood his ground, stiff as a board. He left his hand on the other boy's chin. The red, beating thing within his chest resounded in his ears, urging him onward to do something potentially stupid. Those ears of his glowed crimson with a deep blush. Realizing how hard he was blushing caused the blush to deepen. Still, he held the Pawn's gaze until the mention of his hobbies came up.

Hadrian's eyes fell down to Damian's lips then. They were almost unfairly captivating in that brief moment. It'd be so easy to close the oh so very short distance between them. But no, he wasn't willing to kiss a male he'd just met, in the midst of questionable criminals, while waiting in line for breakfast. That would be ridiculous.

And then, that happened. It was the barest and most meager of touches. Yet, he couldn't help but react, much to his dismay. A strange sound was elicited from the white haired boy. It was a cross between a surprised gasp and a barely suppressed groan.

"Unghff..!"

Hadrian had immediately taken a step back in retreat, turning his beat red face away for a second to recover. He had a deep and somewhat sullen frown on his surprised face. His hands were balled into tight fists. No one had ever touched him there, especially not like that. He wasn't sure if it was something he liked or if it was even something he should like in the first place.

Now was not the time to be confused.

The game was still on and Hades intended to win. By now he wasn't sure what he was even trying to prove anymore, but he knew that backing down would mean defeat. He steeled himself, focusing on the flare of rage he felt at his loss of self control. That small voice in the back of his head was telling him how idiotic this was becoming. At this rate, he might do something he would come to regret! Afterall, Hades did not need to prove anything to anyone! Yet, he took a step forward.

Pink eyes flashed icy cold before melting into the usual detached, rosy puddles of bemusement. With an iron grip, he took hold of Damian the devil spawn's wrist. His other hand went to the Pawn's waist, quickly snaking around the thin torso. Then he roughly pulled the other student closer, shoving one leg between Damian's thighs. He crushed his body to his, frustrated in so many different ways. The angles felt strange but the heat and jolts of friction between them was admittedly enjoyable, exciting even. Hades leaned in, wordlessly, and managed to capture half of the other boy's lips with his own. A gentle, urgent warmth spread throughout his body, settling in with the knot of lust in the pit of his stomach.

"Oh ********] he murmured, partly because of the near miss and partly because of how unexpectedly good it felt. Hades tried again, marginally chapped lips successfully finding their mark. He closed his eyes as he leaned in, mouth slightly open to taste Damien better. Already, he was beginning to feel himself getting lost in the sensation.

The white haired boy had been considering making their kiss somewhat less than chaste, when he heard a voice he couldn't ignore.

"Not another step!"

Abruptly, he reluctantly disentangled himself from the Inferior to look at the bizarre scene before him. More space had been put around the easier disturbance, granting him a much better view. The people at its center appeared to be a blonde boy of average height, a menacing blonde boy of average height and what looked like a redheaded, clumsy jackass of a pirate. He saw Tsukasa pretty much fling the purple haired Magz at the blonde. Then it finally dawned on him who these people might be.

"Oh, ********] he sighed. For all of his time sketching out their faces, he was still really terrible at placing those faces to names.

The blonde one was... Nick? Norman? Nein? Didn't 'Nein,' mean 'no' in German? Oh wait, Neil! Neil Schwartz! And that redheaded pirate douche was... probably not a douche. He looked kind of like a lost and overly energetic puppy who'd just been kicked. Hadrian almost felt bad for him, but that probably meant the new face was a blockhead. He vaguely recalled the description he'd pried from the Vice Principal about their new recruit. The eye-patch thing was kind of an important detail. And his name was.. Jason? Jamie? Maybe he'd just call him J Pawn or something.

Perhaps it was best to join the fray and perform his duty as a Noble Knight. He looked over to the devious Damian, absentmindedly licking his freshly kissed lips.

"You have some strange hobbies,"
                      he said with an easy grin. Maybe Magnus had been correct in giving into the teenage hormones every once in a while. Though, he wasn't sure how much he'd like it if he hadn't been the aggressor.

"Maybe we can ...explore your not so secret hobbies another time. Say, someplace with a little more privacy?" Hadrian suggested brazenly, all the while keeping the unfolding scene within his field of vision.

Confessing their apostasies
Led away by imperfect impostors
Listening To: Queen - Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User ImageUser Image

❚❚❚❚T h e m e S i n g :: xx< Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time >xx
                                                                ❚❚❚❚L o c a t i o n :: xx< Cafeteria >xx
                                                                ❚❚❚❚C o m p a n y :: xx<Now. . . Neil & Tsukasa . . . . And I am not happy about it one bit . . .>xx

<talk>
                                                                <thought>
                                                                <txt/note>

XXXXMagnus was in hot water now. . . When he had tried to stop another student behind him who hadn’t cared for the knights butting in line had nudged him forward enough to run into the rook. The silver haired teen had meant to back up and quickly make his way around the group of three to retrieve food and then go prevent a blood bath. But the white haired male turned and got a good look at him before the opposing male wrapped his arm around his shoulder. “Now, there’s no need to push. If you wanted to say hello all you needed to do was ask.”

XXXX“I was not implying that I wanted to say hello to any of you, I just wanted food rather than stand in line that has been stopped by you lot ogling the crowd of newbies.” he said and tried to pull himself away from the rook. It was then the King spoke up. "I hope you don't Intend to keep him around Kayin..” Magnus sneered at Tsukasa. “Like I would want to hang out with someone who is stuck up and has a god complex.” he commented about to use his tray to push Kayin away from himself.

XXXXBut soon the Knight would get his wish to be out of Kayin’s arms. A loud voice carried over to the group and Magus turned to see the red haired idiot scrabbling backwards from Neil. “Tch, moronic child.” he muttered before Kayin’s arm was removed from him. He was about to bolt when Tsukasa’s hand grabbed onto his own shirt collar and began dragging him out of the line and across the cafeteria. “Let go you jackass!” Magnus snapped about to slip out of his own shirt when he was propelled forward. He dug the toe of his shoe into the ground to prevent running right into Neil. But the result had the teen falling forward landing on his hands and knees the tray he had been holding skidding across the floor.

XXXXMagnus growled as he started to get to his feet as the comments reached his ears. Sure they weren’t directed at only himself, but Neil was one of his court and default into “friends” if you cared to call it that. “Well I didn’t know you had to walk around with a broom stick up your butt to be the king of the Noble court.” he commented before reaching down to retrieve his empty tray. By the time this ended… and he got through the line… he would be lucky to get a banana. . .

Tipsy Carpenter

14,050 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXACE YBRINTH
                                                                      тнε иɵʙʟε ᴩαωи

Hmm, let me think.. I got mad at the Noble Kind D:
                                                            Right now I am in the Cafeteria
                                                                    In the company of The Inferior Queen, Noble King and someone else || A blonde and white haired boy

████████████████ ████████ ████████████████

Today wasn't turning out to be a good day for the red head. He had already been forced to go to an Institute that held a range of criminals - a place where he didn't belong. As soon as he had gotten there the admin had brushed him off, not to mention the dude who ran into him because he wasn't looking where he was going. Now all this was happening. All he was doing was trying to help someone not get himself killed - it wasn't Jace's fault he didn't realize that the other was part of the Inferior Court. Hell, the red head had even forgotten that he was even part of the Noble Court and gone and bothered one of the members of the inferior court. Someone who was obviously his senior by a few years.

"I'm sorry" he murmured once again, keeping his eyes trained on the other. Noticing the other take a few steps closer to him, a smirk on his face, Jace took his lower lip in between his teeth, biting it slightly. "Well, technically you aren't all that scaring. I just didn't realize you were one of them. If I had of known it sooner I would have probably let you eat poisoned food all day long" Jace replied to the other, trying to get back what ever dignity he had left from his previous actions. 'I must look like a ******** idiot... Oh god, what if someone's thinking about killing me just cause I look like an idiot' he thought, bringing his arms back down to his sides.

It was then that someone shouted 'not another step' close to them. Glancing in the direction of the voice, Jace was just in time to see the same boy who had run into him earlier throwing one of the other students towards the blonde inferior - the boy landing on the ground in front of the blonde. "Oh god, is he ok?" Jace asked about to go over to him, though he was stopped by someone moving in front him. It was the boy who was responsible for throwing the other. "For crying out loud, can you stop getting in my ******** way" he grumbled, glaring hard into the others' back. His irritation over the boy getting in his way twice already that day quickly dissipated and turned into confusion. The other had demanded him to go towards the cafeteria line to another blonde and not leave his side. 'What the...?' he thought, looking towards the cafeteria line. It was pretty easy to locate the blonde, which the other referring to, as he was looking in their direction. Jace couldn't help but glare towards him and look back towards the boy in front of him who had started to converse with the other two boys.

Hearing the purple haired boy refer to the one in front of him as the Noble King, Jace glanced towards the ground. 'He's the Noble King and here I am not listening to him... Ugh before I got mad at him, too.' He looked back towards his King's back. 'I should probably do as he says before he shoots me.' After a few more moments, Jace gathered his bags that he had been carrying and slowly headed towards the cafeteria line. Every few steps he glanced over his left shoulder at the three people he was walking away from. This cause his to bump into the occasional chair that he passed by - all on his right side where his field of vision was lacking.

In a few minutes, Jace reached the long haired blonde in which his King had demanded for him to go to. "Uhhh... hi?" he spoke, looking the blonde over. "That dude over there. I think he's the Noble King," Jace pointed turned and pointed towards the Noble King, before turning back. "He told me to come over here to you for some reason" he told the blonde. Glancing at the white haired boy standing with the blonde, he gave slight smile to both of them.

You're the devil.
                                                    You're a filthy piece of trash.
                                                    Gotta brush you off my shoulder.
                                                    Gonna let you kiss my a**.
                                                    OutOfCrack: I feel like I did a terrible job again.

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
                                            ♜ Walk 【ᶤᶰ】էհε ɗσσя
                                            tab tab tab Lıκe ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ⇠ ⒫⒜⒭⒯⒤⒩⒢ ⇢ τнε ʂҽα 🌊
                                            Jαwѕ ↘ нıт ↘ тнє fƖσσя │█ ᴮʳᶤᶰᵍ ᵉᵐ ↓ᴅᴏᴡɴ↓ тσ тнєιя кηєєѕ
                                            tab tab tab Ƭнєу ᴀʟʟ ωαη† тħeıя 【pr🎁ze】 ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ·s ɳσƚ ƒrεε
                                            User Image

While this conversation had once been amusing to Neil it had suddenly taken a turn in a different direction. His prey wasn’t responding the way that he liked and the little red-head brat actually had to nerve to attempt insulting him even after learning who he was. The remark didn’t really bother him since being sensitive to most people’s words in this hellhole would only drive a person insane. “Should you really be talking crap after interrupting my meal, insulting me to my face, and insisting that people were trying to kill me with poisoned food?” His face was distorted by a sneer that reared its head but his features melted into a more neutral expression shortly after. “If you still think you’re serving the justice league properly then I can see exactly why they put you there. Another clone with too large of an ego has been admitted into the ranks, what a lovely addition that will make that pompous King of your squeal with delight.” He was done with the conversation and was just opening his mouth to shoo the now annoying red-head away when he caught sight of Mr. Self-righteous coming his way with cargo in tow.

“Not another step!”

Right away he heard a voice that he honestly couldn’t stand and truthfully there was no reason to be that loud, well besides those from the Noble court needing all attention on them. Before he could spit out a wise comment and begin riling the opposing King up a body was being flung in his direction. He could have sidestepped to avoid a collision or reached an arm out to catch the being hurled at him but he really didn’t desire to do anything. Regardless of his inner musings things worked out in the end and Magnus, who he could now identify since he was closer, stopped himself though he ended up falling onto all fours. Glancing in to the side he stared at the other for a moment as if to gauge his condition. They honestly would have no connection if it weren’t for the Inferior Court but since they were both members watching the slightly smaller male being pushed around pissed Neil off. Once he’d accepted that Magnus wasn’t injured to any extent, besides maybe a bruised ego and sore palms, his eyes turned towards the one that was causing this mess. With a glare narrowing his eyes he stood up straight and stared down Tsukasa. “Are you still throwing tantrums like a two year old? I thought you were more mature than this, it disappoints me.” Honestly he didn’t give a s**t what he did or how he did it but if he could get under his skin by insulting him in various forms he’d take whatever was capable of doing the job.

There was a stern expression on his face as he waited to hear more random babbling but his serious exterior was soon ruined when he caught wind of what the red-head was mumbling on his way to wherever Tsukasa had sent him. He couldn’t keep the laugh that bubbled in his throat contained nor did he really attempt to. If he was even a couple inches further away he wouldn’t have caught the words but he was just close enough that not hearing them would have been an impossible attempt. Finding things to annoy the Noble King with wasn’t too much of a difficult task but having actual instances of his pawns misbehaving was priceless. Watching the red-head go about his merry way he bit his bottom lip in anticipation for where the conversation would head next. He, and in turn Magnus, had Tsukasa’s attention for the moment and he didn’t plan to waste this opportunity to throw his own barrage of words into the mix. There was only one person that could silence him and currently he didn’t see the Inferior King, Andrew, anywhere nearby. The cafeteria was large and packed to the brim with students so his King could have been somewhere but until he was told to stay quiet he’d continue having his fun. Hearing the Noble King speak brought his attention back to reality and he felt his expression darken at the words.

By his side he heard the remark Magnus made and his smirk returned. His fellow Inferior member was far too kind with his insults and Neil didn’t plan to keep his words tame. There was no filter once someone annoyed him and if his words didn’t settle well that wasn’t a problem with him. Making friends was overrated and his list of enemies grew longer every time he opened his mouth but it did nothing to affect him. That was just the way life was and in a way he liked things just how they were. Steadying the words that coursed through his thoughts there was quite a bit that he desired to say but he managed to shorten it considerably. “Are you jealous?” It had taken him a few seconds to pull the venom from his voice at being seen as a lap dog but once he’d gotten over that minor insult his tone smoothed out. “It’s not my fault that your pawns are too stupid to follow directions or maybe you just aren’t the almighty leader that you try to portray?” He didn’t know if he’d get a reaction for his efforts but he hoped that he would. There were times that Tsukasa angered easily but he wouldn’t have been able to keep his position as King if he attacked freely whenever someone questioned his authority. “I mean look at the way your pawn just addressed you. Guess that means you're losing your touch, Tsukasa.” That was the finalstatement he decided to add since he’d gotten his digs in, and even managed to tame them slightly, which was more than enough, for the time being anyway.

Location: Cafeteria tab Company: Jace, Tsukasa, and Magnus. tab Thoughts: Mention annoying people and they'll appear. Now I just need to make him go away. tab OOC: Sorry for the wait!
    User ImageUser Image

Shady Dealer

User Image
                              User Image

Kayin never minded all the boorish behavior he received, nearly every person in the facility seemed to act that way as far as he was concerned. While he didn’t enjoy being completely pushed around he wasn’t stupid enough to cross Tsukasa and risk losing his place as a Noble, so instead he played along and let the king do as he pleased. Although reluctant, he released the silver-haired boy and sneered as the knight was dragged off towards the Inferior Queen and their red-headed Pawn.

Whatever was happening on that side of the cafeteria seemed like a lot of fun, though he refused to budge from his place and prioritized his hunger over a cat fight between the Noble and Inferior courts. It would be difficult to be his cheery self without something in his stomach to keep him satisfied; food was about the only genuinely good thing around here. He followed the line as it nudged closer to its end, though he kept his eyes on the events from across the room. His green orbs widened in awe as he watched Magnus get thrown towards Neil and land perfectly on his hands and knees. Kayin held his laughter; he didn’t think the boy would go flying, but what did you expect from Mr. Captain of the wrestling team. The kid was bad mannered and deserved a good toss anyway.

During the commotion, he noticed the pawn heading over in their direction though looking back every now at the events behind him. Poor thing, he was already being ordered around the king. He looked like a pup that was just scolded by his owner, but a clumsy and paranoid one at that. Honestly, the pawn looked silly glancing over his shoulder and bumping into things on his blind side. Was the eye patch even necessary?

He shrugged off these musings and kept quiet long enough for the new kid to approach them. It wasn’t surprising that he would be directing his words to Elian, he was the queen after all, but he was glad to be acknowledged with a smile. Their new pawn seemed like a good kid, a bit odd but still good nonetheless.

“Don’t mind the big guy; he’s just grouchy because our little pirate was almost captured by the enemy.” He wrapped an arm around Jace’s shoulder, ignoring the boundaries of personal space. Kayin made sure to close the distance between them, leaning in enough so that they were nearly cheek to cheek, but not pressed against one another. “But you’re safe now; we’ll protect you from those mean inferiors.” The rook spoke as if he were speaking to a child and pulled the pawn into a bear hug, patting him on the back as if he just had a mortifying experience.

Kayin took this moment to glance around the room; Tsukasa was taking on quite a bit this morning, but it wasn’t really something he wanted to be directly involved in. Elsewhere Tobias was still talking to some green-haired trash and Hadrian with someone he had never seen before. Other than the barking between his king and the opposing queen, there wasn't much else he took interest in. He also thought he saw the Inferior King sitting around somewhere, but dismissed his presence for now. All he wanted was some food. His stomach growled in agreement as he freed the pawn from his hold.

“So what are you in for, pawn?” Usually he wouldn’t have asked, Kayin didn’t even know why most of the Nobles were sent here and all he knew about the Inferiors were just rumors at best, but the boy with an eye patch had already piqued his curiosity. The white-haired junior assumed the kid knew at least his position among the nobles, even though he proved to be less than knowledgeable of how things worked around campus. Didn’t anyone tell this kid anything before he came here? He was sure the new students had orientation or something, but Kayin didn’t even bother with his orientation when he was sent here either so he didn’t exactly blame him for not knowing who Tsukasa was at first sight.

tab LOCATION ➔ Cafeteria tab MOOD ➔ Happy, but will need food to stay that way. tab and CO. ➔ Elian and a red-headed pirate
                                tab OOC ➔ Had a bit of writer's block. Sorry if this is lacking. OTL

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff