Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
The bell rings. "You my leave class." Jasper says
Apophis stands up and walks down the aisles fo desks each with a neat little pile of materials on it to the back of the room were he grabs one of his special books and sits back at his desk waiting

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
3 hours later. Jasper walks next door. " Im going to lunch do you want something?" Jasper asks Apophis

Dangerous Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Zac looks a her pointing at blood. "but, but, but, but!"
Apophis looks at the young man "no thanks im on a special diet and my food is specially made" Apophis explains quickly waiting for his dark arts pupil to show up

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
"I'll be okay ." Celeste tells zac

(I got to go be back as soon as i can)

Dangerous Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Zac didnt know what to say. He just sat on the ground curled up in a ball.

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Rosalyn walked through the courtyard into the main building to find her alchemy class. She had spent the last hour begging to take a personal study hall so she could stay after in his classroom and practice. By no means was she doing it out of academic excellence. She knew Apophis was powerful, and learning from a straightforward teacher that powerful could really benefit her.

She came to his classroom and didn't even bother to knock to announce her presence. " So I'm here." she said placing a hand on her hip.
Apophis chuckled as Rosalyn walked in "good i was hoping you would come for study hall" Apophis said closing his book "so what do you already know about the dark magics?" Apophis asked straight foreward deciding not to bull s**t with her this ways faster

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Rosalyn took off her backpack and opened it to pull out an extremely old looking book. It obviously had missing pages and looked like it would fall apart at any minute. " Not enough." she said placing the book on his desk. " Any magic I attempt to do goes wrong and has adverse effect except spells I use to destroy things and the ones I have learned from this book. Half of them I can't even read, there are pages missing so I really don't know much."
Apophis smiled at the book "i remember that book" Apophis said picking up the book and a pile of lined paper and repairing the book with the paper and all the words were there "this should help a lot more and what kind of spells have you used successfully before or better yet what spells have backfired on you?" Apophis asked in quick succesion

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Rosalyn thought for a moment. A light blush forming on her cheeks from embaressment. " Last year in weapons class I got a cut from messing with my sword. I tried to heal it and actually ended up making it worse, the gash ended up traveling deeper into my skin. " She walked over to a desk and sat on it. " Whenever I try to place a spell on an animal they turn into weird grotesque creatures. My mother had taught me how to give myself wings to fly with instead of a traditional old shool broom. No matter how I alter the spell I still end up with bat-like wings instead of pretty fairy like wings. Thats why I was sent here...."
Apophis thought for a moment on what she said "Did you ever question wheather good magic just was never meant for you, I know it probably sounds crazy but i can't cast a healing spell to save my life in fact it would probably kill me" Apophis admitted and he knew it was true to all extent he could never cast or even start a white magic spell

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Rosalyn shrugged. " Really I had just given up on it. My parents were so thrilled with me coming here I figured I would stay the four years then move out and not worry about magic. It's not like they were all for helping me here anyway." Her blush now gone and a scowl came to her face. " This school is basically meant for the headmistress's freakin kids, skrew anyone else. As long as those three kids succeed in magic who cares about the rest of us."
Apophis frowned at her words "I would say i care and am willing to help you master magic everything besides white magic i can help you master"Apophis said smiling softly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff