• Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
He smiled in his sleep and kicked a lot and mumbling loudly

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
Raven smiled and looked at grey and laid soarin on the bed and walked to the bathroom and showered and came back out five minutes later dressed and smiling

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Grey watched her open the door and smiled and kissed her while holding her close.

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Raven smiled and kissed him back

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
He smiled and turned him and her to Soarin sleeping "It's not gonna be easy training him, it will be rough for him. The training is impossible for humans to complete." he said (ready to skip to his 10th birthday? if so you kinda babied him the whole time and i'll start it after your reply.)

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
(Okay)
Raven smiled when she saw soarin was up "Happy birthday Soarin"Raven said smiling

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Thanks Mom." he said smiling as he woke up and Grey swung the door open and the door knob went into the wall. He picked him up by his collar and eye'd him "son iv'e been easy on you for too long were leaving. it's time for you to act like a Totoro." he said sternly and he had more fear in his eyes then ever before.

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Raven smacked grey on the back of his head"Be nice to him"Raven said as she looked at him mad

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
He turned his head slowly to her "Raven you've babied him and I told you. If he's gonna be better than me he needs to be pushed to his limit. And if you are going to act like that i'll make you watch the training sessions." he said more serious than ever.

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Raven looked at him"Of course i babied him he is our only son Grey and he is only ten it's not like a teenager yet "Raven said

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"He's not my only and I don't care Raven, it's gonna happen." he said as he walked out the door with Soarin and disappeared. They were in a room with a water fall in the background. The room was a nicely polished bluish stone, it was lightly lit by the glowing mushrooms and crystals that lined the whole room. He threw Soarin on the ground but lightly, "Ok son. It's time for the rules. No leaving this sanctuary, giving up, video games, cell phones, or any food besides the food I give you." he said booming. He nodded slowly and his eyes welled up and as soon as Grey saw the tears he punched him in the face and made him lay there silently. He kicked him onto his side and saw his face was extremely sad. He got some cinder blocks and made him do 40 push-ups.

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Raven got out her phone and sent him a text"This isn't over grey you know that right"Raven hit send she was mad because he did even let her tell him that she had something to give to soarin for his birthday she got miki to agree to make soarin a sword for his birthday

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The training was more rough than anyone could imagine, Soarin could do 1000 push-ups with 15 cinder blocks, do 20,000 pull-ups while holding a ton pounded weight in one hand. They knocked on the door, Soarin was a LOT tougher than anyone at the school. His body didn't show it but he was as good as his dad. "Mother?" he said walking in, they had no contact with anyone for 5 years,

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Raven was was talking to clay telling him that he was going to be living here with them while he was going to collage there and that if he needed something he could ask any of his aunt and uncles there at the school and they would help him

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Mother?? I have returned!" he shouted getting her attention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff